Slut of the Old Republic: Kashyyyk

Story Info
Bastila Shan gets it Wookiee style.
2.5k words
10.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ACSD
ACSD
41 Followers

Nearly four millennia before the birth of REY PALPATINE, the REPUBLIC is on the defensive, facing a mysterious and unstoppable SITH ARMADA led by DARTH MALAK.

On KASHYYYK, now controlled by CZERKA CORPORATION, the Wookiee traitor CHUUNDAR has taken his brother ZAALBAR hostage in order to consolidate his power.

To free Zaalbar, BASTILA SHAN and her allies have traveled to the SHADOWLANDS beneath the forest city to confront a mad Wookiee threatening Chuundar's precarious hold....

The battle ended before it even began.

Slowing her pace as Jolee Bindo led them beyond the Czerka energy shield separating the upper and lower Shadowlands, Bastila fell to the rear, letting him and Revan take the lead while she probed outward with the Force. Medium height, wearing only boots and a borrowed robe after her last outfit had been obliterated on Tatooine, she scanned the dark forest around them, ample breasts heaving.

"Careful," she said, narrowing her large gray eyes as she honed in on a towering figure in the distance. "Wookiees come here to test their skills against Kashyyyk's deadliest creatures. Anyone who's managed to survive down here as long as Freyyr has is NOT to be taken lightly."

The silver-furred Wookiee roared as they approached. Bastila readied her lightsaber under her robe, the metal handle cool against her supple, well-toned body. Born on Talravin to a hunter father, she had picked up a little Wookiee during her girlhood, but his body language alone was enough to tell her they weren't welcome.

She shifted closer to Revan while Jolee tried calming the great beast. Once a Sith Lord, Revan had been brainwashed by the Jedi Council to believe she was a Force-sensitive Republic soldier. To aid the deception, Bastila had become her Master on Dantooine, she and the amnesiac spending weeks training together and kriffing each other's brains out before embarking on their quest to find the Star Maps that would lead them to the source of the Sith armada's power. They were bonded by lust now, perhaps even love, and finally Bastila understood why the Jedi Code forbade such relationships, her heart aching at the thought of Revan being hurt. Or worse.

The Force guiding her, she quickly freed her double-ended lightsaber, igniting the piss-yellow energy blades a mere instant before Freyyr swung his giant cortosis sword at her throat. Ever the chauvinist, Revan leapt in front of her to block the strike with her own lightsaber, only to be knocked aside in an unconscious heap.

Jolee, small and wiry, tried reasoning with Freyyr only to be backhanded mid-sentence, flying backwards before vanishing into the perpetual darkness surrounding them.

Alone now, Bastila shifted to a defensive position, her weapon thrumming hard enough to make her pussy tingle. Freyyr was almost totally feral now. Nipples hard, breasts and bum jiggling like something out of a smutvid, she blocked and parried his frantic strikes, every blow rattling her bones. But when her attention drifted to a groaning Revan for just an instant, the Wookiee knocked her lightsaber away before following up with a massive fist that sent her sprawling.

Tougher than she looked, Bastila rolled to her feet and used the Force to replenish her health, temporarily depleting her power. Unable to track Freyyr with the Force, she spun around just in time to see the hulking Wookiee charging toward her, his mighty paw snatching her long delicate neck.

"F-friends!" she gurgled, face turning purple while she clutched his massive forearm. "We're...friends! Z-Zaalbar! Help...Zaalbar!"

His yellow eyes blazed at the mention of his son. He lifted her high in the air, preparing for a final life-ending squeeze. Still powerless, her vision growing dark, Bastila frantically kicked her feet, all the twisting and turning accomplishing very little besides pulling at her robe, hinting at the feminine perfection underneath.

The hint of bare human flesh stopped Freyyr cold, giving his other senses a chance to take hold. Confused by the sweet scent of her sweaty flesh and musk of her pheromone-laden cunt, he slowly lowered her to the ground. Seizing the opportunity before she passed out, Bastila tore open her robe, baring her firm melon tits, flat midsection, and lush pubic hair. Freyyr roared lustily at the sight and released her throat, letting her breathe again. But her reprieve was short-lived.

Freyyr spun her around before she could react, roughly bending her over. Bastila looked back as he stroked his fat cock to full hardness, gasping at the pink and black shaft as long as her forearm, the bulbous head dripping thick precum. Knowing what was coming but too weak to stop it, she looked away before hurriedly hiking up her robe, Freyyr roaring at the sight of her creamy bum and fat gleaming pussy. Seizing her waist, he dragged her toward his monster erection, making her cry out as he slowly stabbed into her.

For many minutes the sounds of the forest around them were drowned out by her moans, grunts and gasps as Freyyr pumped her dripping cunt, his member so engorged he struggled to bury it all inside her. Bastila reached back, clasping his paws while balancing on her toes—literally hanging off his prick while being stretched to her limit with every teeth-rattling thrust. She was a modern female; she had been with more than her fair share of alien lovers. But it quickly became obvious Freyyr hadn't been with her kind in a very long time, his swollen cock still growing even as he ravaged her.

Bastila couldn't stop coming, screaming into the night while her juices trickled down the underside of his veiny Wookiee sausage and dripped from his massive testicles. Eyes wide, hair sticking to her sweaty face, she dug her boot toes into the dirt and gushed all over Freyyr's pounding meat. When he accidentally slipped out, leaving her gaping, she went limp and came like a man, spurting milky girl-cum all over the ground before creaming down her pale inner thighs.

Shocked by her whorish reaction, Freyyr roared and shoved her to the ground. Horny, angry, scared—Bastila glared at him while frantically rubbing her engorged cunt straight into another orgasm, whimpering as she gooed all over her fingers and gushed a small puddle into the dirt.

His shock wearing off, Freyyr grabbed her hair and hauled her to her knees. Still creaming and in no position to resist, Bastila grabbed his throbbing shaft. He was quite a bit longer than her forearm now, much thicker too, and she tugged him slowly, worried the others would wake up and catch her with a Wookiee cock in hand. She was Bastila Shan, the most powerful Jedi in the Order and THE acknowledged master of Battle Meditation, a rare Force power that would eventually win the war against Malak and his Sith armada. SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE BETTER THAN THIS.

Freyyr pulled her free hand to his scrotum, chortling when Bastila looked up at him in awe while struggling to simultaneously roll his hairy globes in her palm AND tug a dripping schlong she could barely wrap her fingers around. Calmed by her beauty and willingness to serve him, he contentedly watched her work, enjoying the sight of his precum splattering all over her heaving tits.

With her friends unable to help and her Force power still replenishing, Bastila had no choice but to play to his lusts, her throbbing libido making it easy to look up and smile like a doe-eyed spacebrained slut while giving him the pleasure of her hands. When his oozing cockhead brushed her cheek, they both knew there was no going back.

Her pride wasn't the only thing she would be swallowing tonight.

Freyyr, his bulk blocking out the moonlight, roared a simple instruction. Which roughly translated to: SUCK MY COCK.

Bastila looked up with a wicked grin, her space hamster already justifying the debauchery to come. On an intellectual level she despised being ordered around by males, who were naturally inferior. Yet, like every female, there lurked inside her a primitiveness barely kept in check that longed to be dominated by superior BAC.

Big Alien Cock.

She leaned in, pouty lips sliding over Freyyr's bulging prick, his size stretching her jaw. She immediately began teasing his spongy cockhead, swirling her tongue around the crown and poking his dirty pisshole. He smelled like wet kath hound and his veiny prick was slippery and salty and tasted faintly of urine, but it wasn't anything she couldn't handle. She looked up at him while he took her by the back of the head and pumped her pretty face, forcing more and more of his length into her mouth and throat. She relaxed as much as possible but couldn't help choking a little, thick drool running down her chin and the underside of his cock as he fed himself to her.

Her throat was even tighter than her pussy, and after a few seconds he stopped short. Bastila had anticipated it, or perhaps her battle meditation was starting to give her influence over others outside of combat. Either way, she used her hands and the Force to ease him back until only the head remained in her mouth before clutching his shaft with both hands and furiously pumping out a cascade of precum while sucking as fast and hard as she could without sacrificing control, her rosy cheeks hollowing as she literally inhaled his throbbing prick.

Freyyr roared and tried to pull back, but with the Force Bastila was too strong, her teeth sliding across his delicate cock flesh with every head bob. She pounded his shaft with both hands like a master musician manipulating her favorite instrument. No one in the Order worked a dick like her—not Meetra Surik, not even that slut Lonna Vash—Bastila moaning in anticipation as she sensed the spunk churning in his monstrous balls. Then it happened.

Grunting pathetically, almost squealing, Freyyr fired a stream into the back of her throat. Bastila whimpered, eyes fluttering as a tidal wave of hot cream washed over her tongue. She slowed her sucking so she could enjoy the sensation, her hands still pumping to help him fire shot after shot until sperm trickled from the corners of her mouth and dangled from her arrogant chin. She swallowed several times before letting him slip from her mouth. Ignoring his roars, she kept jerking, several strong pumps forcing a few last globs from the tip. She lapped it up, treating him like a rare delicacy and moaning while cum thicker than Dantooine glue coated her lips. When there was nothing left, she swallowed one last time before licking his seed from her teeth.

Freyyr bared his fangs. He wasn't near spent. He was, in fact, harder than ever and ready for another go. Bastila stared in disbelief. Her big eyes got even bigger. Then Freyyr swung his mighty paw, sending her reeling.

He was on her before she could recover, picking her up from behind as if she weighed nothing at all. Bastila struggled in his mighty grip, chunks of sperm jiggling on her face. Freyyr wasn't deterred. Taking a seat on a fallen tree, he hefted her onto his lap, Bastila instinctively planting her boots on his massive thighs an instant before he pulled her down on his cock. She whimpered as his pulsing meat returned to her gooey depths, hanging her head in defeat when she felt his warm balls mash against her body.

He pumped her mercilessly, bouncing her high in the air with every angry thrust. Bastila screamed and yelped, clutching his fur to keep from launching off as he did his best to split her apart. Her pussy squelched and squirted, her orgasms coming fast and leaving her breathless. He wasn't far behind, the burning heat of her cunt driving him into a snarling frenzy. After a few more violent pumps he threw his head back and roared to the heavens while spewing into her body, flooding her human womb with so much alien lust it poured from her ruined hole in sheets.

She fell forward shaking with pleasure, ample chest heaving. But Freyyr wasn't done yet. Still hard, he slipped out of her quivering hole and guided himself between her firm cheeks, Bastila gasping at the newfound pressure against her snug sphincter, eyes welling with fear as she struggled against his iron grip. She was still loose from her previous anal adventures on Tatooine, but those Tuskens, Jawas, droids, and womp rats were nothing compared to a feral Wookiee with a dick the size of a blaster rifle.

"Freyyr please! You'll kill me!"

Her pleas only excited him, Freyyr battering her burning ring with short, powerful thrusts. Screaming bloody murder, Bastila frantically gathered sperm from her dripping pussy to slather all over his fist-sized cockhead. That turned out to be just the edge he needed, the Wookiee roaring as he finally breached her defenses and buried half his length up her pipe with one thrust!

Mating season had come early to the Shadowlands.

Unable to speak, barely able to think, Bastila leaned back against Freyyr's broad chest and babbled incoherently while he ruthlessly sodomized her. Melon tits flopping, she felt him drive deeper with every pump. Soon he was all the way inside, touching her in places few beings were equipped to reach, his planet-sized balls slapping against her gooey cunt. She came repeatedly, face red with shame. She was no Jedi, not anymore. She was a whore now, a filthy human slag hungry for big alien cock. Just like her mother Helena.

The end came quicker this time, Freyyr driving deep before blasting his load into her bowels. Bastila screamed and gushed harder than she had all night while Freyyr pumped away, balls churning, refusing to stop until she drained him utterly. Then he casually shoved her off like the alien cum sponge she really was, Bastila crying out as a cock bigger than her entire arm slurped from her ruined asshole.

"Bastard!" she snarled from the cum-soaked dirt, even as a part of her relished the treatment. He had worn her out, her long legs like Corellian noodles. She wasn't even certain she could stand up, not that she needed to.

Taking her by the hair, Freyyr hauled her to her knees before slapping his dirty cock across her face. Bastila squeezed her eyes shut, the smell of her own ass turning her stomach, yet she didn't resist when he fed the foul meat back into her mouth, sucking him hard and fast like an Alderaanian hooker, dutifully cleaning up her mess and feathering him until he was hard and ready for more.

But before either could make a move, Revan and Jolee began stirring.

Her power replenished, Bastila leapt to her feet—body jiggling, Wookiee sperm clinging to her face and tits—and hit Freyyr with a Force Blast that sent him rolling.

"You can get up now," she said, pulling her robe shut while the others struggled to their feet. "I've dealt with the problem, as usual."

Jolee chuckled before signaling she had something on her face. Eyes wide, Bastila quickly turned away and wiped her chin with her sleeve.

ACSD
ACSD
41 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
ACSDACSD8 months agoAuthor

Sorry about the formatting at the beginning but it's just easier to take most of it out when posting here.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Making of a PokeSlut 01 - Houndoom Cassie captures a Houndoom in an unusual manner.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
The Avengers: Big Brute Cock Black Widow has to calm the Hulk down by any means necessary.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
The Lap Of A Wookie Leia Finds Comfort In The Arms Of Chewbacca.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Leia's Royal Performance Leia Organa infiltrates an undercity strip club.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Melissa Rauch Does Porn Remake Melissa wants to remake a famous porn flick.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories