Slut of the Party Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,106 Followers

Still moaning softly as she got fucked, the little nymph grabbed a fat penis in each hand and began stroking it. Her face was clenched in ecstasy as her tiny hands caressed beautiful cocks.

She put Rick’s big organ in her mouth, sliding her lips along it, at the same time not forgetting about Steve as her hand continued to stroke him. Someone grabbed the hand that had been holding Rick before putting him in her mouth and moved it until she felt another penis. She grabbed onto it, not caring that it was Craig’s.

Erin now had a cock in her pussy, a cock in her mouth, and one in each hand. She had never felt so incredible in her life! She had taken on two before, but never five! Her tiny feet were up in the air, flailing helplessly as Matt fucked her with all he had.

He was losing it, looking to add to the cum of three of his teammates and cumming inside her. He groaned, fucking her faster, down the homestretch. He slammed into her, holding his organ deep inside her.

He came, penis spasming inside her. His seed flowed into Erin unabated as his member continued to pulsate.

“Mmmmph!” she moaned, sliding her lips up and down Rick’s beautiful cock. She prayed that he would be next. He was so well hung, she needed it in her! Her legs were spread wide on the bed as an exhausted Matt slipped out of her sloppy cunt.

He was out of the way for all of one second before Craig was right there, kneeling between the helpless woman’s legs.

Erin slipped Rick’s dick out of her mouth, grabbing it with her small left hand and stroking it as she turned the other way. There was Steve’s cock, in her other hand, and she brought him to her mouth. She jammed it into her mouth eagerly, really stretching her lips wide to handle his thickness. ‘slurp slurp slurp slurp’ she gobbled his cock hungrily.

Craig, meanwhile, had been running his own penis up and down her sopping wet slit. He placed his mushroom head at her entrance, and she was so full of cum that her pussy sucked him inside with no effort. “Mmmmph!” she moaned around Steve’s cock, her other hand still stroking Rick like a pro.

Craig found himself all the way inside her, and he loved how hot her pussy was around his manhood. He looked down and could see his groin pressed against her bush, cock buried into her to the hilt. He grabbed a tiny foot in each hand and watched his pole slide in and out of the pink of her pussy. Erin continued to go back and forth between the two thick cocks, sucking one for a few moments before stuffing the other one in her mouth.

Matt was getting dressed, fully satisfied after shooting his load in her mouth, and then later her pussy. He left.

Darrell found himself hard again, and moved to the edge of the bed above Erin’s head, trying to find a way to cut in on Rick or Steve. Erin’s tits were bouncing up and down with each of Craig’s thrusts as she continued to turn her head from one side to the other, sucking whatever cock was put in her mouth.

Craig was losing it, he knew it was going to be a big one. He jammed his dick in and out of her small body as hard as he could, building it up. “Ohhhhh!” he moaned, sliding his penis home.

He jerked inside her, unleashing a thick stream of his hot seed, dumping it directly into her womb. “mmmm…” Erin moaned, her mouth around Rick’s manhood at the time. Craig shuddered, still spewing a river of semen into her. He pulled out his semi hard dick, leaving her filled to the rim with cum, and he got off the bed.

Erin continued to suck the wonderful cock that was in her mouth, momentarily forgetting that it was the very cock that she wanted fucking her next. As such, Steve was quick to get in position between her sexy legs, much to Rick’s disappointment.

Darrell was quick to take up Steve’s spot as his buddy Craig left the room. She now had three guys to satisfy, which was a little easier for her to handle, though she was getting a little sore. She had never been so horny in her life, she felt. Her crotch was still tingling! She felt Darrell rub his cock against her cheek and she pulled Rick out of her mouth and turned her head. She slid her lips immediately down Darrell’s shaft.

Meanwhile, Steve was running that tremendously fat penis up and down her soaking wet slit. She knew it would be a stretch, and she welcomed it.

He pushed forward, watching as the pink of her cunt lips parted and slowly absorbed him. “Mmmmmm…” she sighed, sucking hard on Darrell.

Despite all her sex that evening, she still hadn’t loosened up enough for Steve’s thickness, and he was only able to push it in part way. Each of her small hands held a hard penis, and it was Rick’s turn to enter her mouth as Steve slowly pulled out of her until only his helmet stretched the petals of her treasure.

He pushed hard back into her, this time sliding all the way into her tunnel, causing her to give a muffled cry. He grabbed each of her small feet and held them up in the air as he began to thrust in and out of her eagerly. How she was able to take such a thick cock, give amazing head, and still stroke Darrell with incredible skill, she never knew.

She was so good with her hand that Darrell was actually starting to lose it, and he began to hump into her fist. He moaned, dick pulsating in her hand. A thick wad of cum shot out and onto her cheek. Erin pulled Rick’s penis out of her mouth when she felt the hot fluid hit her, and she turned her head.

She sucked Darrell’s cock into her mouth, catching his next load just in time, swallowing the tasty substance. Steve was fucking her little pussy hard, hands holding her feet, watching her tits bounce as she drank his friend’s ejaculate.

Darrell was rough with her, grabbing her hair and jamming his cock down her throat as the last of his semen poured into her mouth. She didn’t care, though. That dick in her vagina felt too good to notice the rough treatment. She managed to swallow the hot seed without choking, and Darrell pulled his penis out of her mouth.

“Ohh!” she moaned, her mouth finally empty for a second as Steve hammered into her cunt. She was helpless, her feet up in the air being held by Steve as he jammed his thick cock into her over and over. “Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Mmmph!” The last moan was muffled as Rick rubbed his dick on her open mouth and slipped it inside. He noticed that she had a stream of cum across her cheek, and was turned on by the erotic sight as she sucked him off.

Erin was losing it, she could feel her pussy getting hotter and her heart was pounding faster. Her face was clenched and she was sucking harder on Rick’s cock. Steve was losing it as well, though. The sight of this small woman getting the shit fucked out of her was too much! Her legs were straight up in the air, he had a perfect view of the pink lips of her pussy as they stretched wide to allow his thick cock entry over and over. Her tits were bouncing with every thrust and her mouth was wrapped around another organ. It was just too much.

Steve jammed his penis all the way inside Erin’s insatiable vagina and held it there. He moaned, unleashing a huge load of cum into her depths. His dick jerked again, firing more cum off the back of her pussy.

Erin was sucking hard on Rick’s cock, keeping it deep in her mouth as Steve came in her cunt. She was so close! She just needed a couple more thrusts and she was there! But now, thoughts of who was going to fuck her next filled her mind.

It was Rick.

Finally, she would get that fat, 9 inch penis inside her! She felt her pussy empty out, and realized that Steve withdrew.

She pulled Rick’s cock out of her mouth as Steve got dressed. She only now realized that all the other guys had left. Six guys had cum inside her pussy that night, but the best was yet to come! She lay there, chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath, watching Rick to see what he would do. Her eyes kept glancing down at his member, standing at full attention for her. He reached over her and grabbed the Kleenex box.

“Wipe your face.” He said, calmly. Erin giggled nervously. She forgot about Darrell’s cum! She wiped her face, still lying on the bed with her legs open, hoping he would finish this incredible night by driving his beautiful cock into her. When Rick climbed back onto the bed and knelt between her legs, her heart soared.

She raised her feet in the air, legs wide open. Her eyes were only on his humongous penis. She reached out for it eagerly, with both hands. Grabbing his manhood, she ran the head down her pussy lips to her needy entrance. Her chest was heaving as her breathing was labored. She was so turned on. She really wanted this.

Rick pushed forward, the lips of Erin’s vagina opened up and swallowed his penis. He slid into her in one stroke, normally an impossible task for someone of his size. She had so much cum in her, and had been fucked so often these past couple of hours, that she was able to take him without any trouble.

"UNH!” she moaned as his large manhood slid all the way into her. Holding himself deep inside her, he lay down on top of her, his searching lips finding hers. Erin kissed back, too drunk to realize that out of the five guys who just fucked her, this was the first time any of them kissed her!

Her tongue shot eagerly into his mouth as he began to slowly slide in and out of her slutty pussy. Erin moaned into his mouth. He was stretching her so wide! He reached so deep inside her that she could feel pressure at the back of her pussy every time he thrust into her! He was so big, that she could feel that elusive orgasm rise within her again.

Rick broke the kiss, holding himself up on his arms as he began to fuck her harder. Her tiny feet were flailing behind his thrusting ass and her tits were bouncing with every thrust. “Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!” her moans were loud and hi-pitched as she hurtled towards an orgasm. He was using long, quick strokes as he jammed into her hot tunnel over and over.

“OHHHHHHHHHHH!” she cried, cumming. Her legs straightened out behind him, muscles straining. Her heart was pounding and the inner walls of her pussy were convulsing as she continued to get fucked by the seventh, and biggest, guy that night.

Rick was ramming into her as hard as he could, his ass thrusting lightening quick between her outstretched legs. He was losing it as well, gasping for breath, sweating with the exertion. A few more rapid thrusts and he was done.

He jammed his penis all the way into Erin’s vagina again, and this time held it there. He moaned, cock jerking inside her, and a thick stream of cum shot out the end of his dick and off the back of her cunt. He was in her so deep as he spasmed again inside her, unleashing still more of his hot seed into her, where it joined that of 6 other men.

Erin moaned, wrapping her short legs around him and holding him inside her. She was looking at him with lust as she gasped for breath. As the last of his semen trickled inside her, Rick kissed her, lips smacking. They made out as he softened inside her vagina.

Finally, he pulled out of her sloppy pussy, standing up. Erin watched him get dressed, and she began to get dressed as well. She wasn’t sober, but she wasn’t as drunk as she was an hour earlier. With minimal conversation, Rick walked out of the room. She never saw him again.

That was how Erin became a legend in her hometown.

*If you enjoyed this set, you can read the background on how Erin became single in the series "1st Affair" found in Erotic Couplings- verrrry erotic. Thanks for the comments/support/votes! X-Factor*

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,106 Followers
12