Slut Professor

Story Info
A hot professor is secretly a diehard nymphomaniac.
6k words
3.97
74.2k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William James Young had just been accepted into the University of California in Los Angeles (UCLA). Bill, as he was also known as, had always dreamed of going to the UCLA. His parents had been working there as professors from even before he was born, and were both now distinguished professors. His father, Graham Young, was a physicist and his mother Catherine Ann Williams (Cathy) was a biologist. Like his parents Bill was extremely smart and had been the valedictorian from his high school. He was so confident of getting into UCLA that he had not bothered to apply anywhere else.

Unknown to Bill, trouble had been brewing in his parents' relationship. Graham had been having an affair with one of his graduate students and had also been offered an irresistible offer of a position at Stanford. Cathy had known about both the affair and the offer, but had remained quiet so as to not interfere with Bill's final year of school. However, once Bill's acceptance came through, she finally confronted her husband with all the evidence and followed it up with divorce papers. Graham left quickly and quietly. Cathy and Graham both did not speak about the reason for the divorce with Bill as they both didn't want Bill to lose any respect toward his father. However, that only left Bill distraught just before he went away to live separately before starting university.

*

The socially awkward Bill kept his private life a secret to even his closest friends in the university. Even his roommate Joe had no idea who Bill's parents were. A vast majority of the university staff and nearly every one of Bill's instructors did not know that he was Catherine Williams' son. Although there was noticeable similarity in appearances, the different last names meant that making a connection between the two would just be a shot in the dark.

Cathy was not like her son. She was bubbly and effervescent. Everyone knew her. The tall and always fashionably well-dressed blonde was not hard to miss. Los Angeles does not have a shortage of blondes (and fake blondes too I suppose), so to be standout blonde had to be something special. It was probably her high-end square-framed glasses that gave Cathy that sexy nerdy look? Many people mistook her for a student and most would not believe that she had been a full professor for a good part of two decades and had a college-going child.

**

It was nearing the end of the semester and I was relaxing by reading one of my dad's new science papers. My concentration was disturbed when an excited Joe ran into the room.

"You seem to be very excited, Joe."

"Of course I am. I have with me the most AWESOME possession."

"Ha. Now what would that be."

"Something that would make even YOU get excited."

"And what's that?"

"Porno. Baby. Porno."

"No shit. I don't watch those things. But, enjoy."

"Haha. You are too silly, Bill. This is not that cheap San Fernando valley crap. It's a leaked sex video that is apparently some hot shit."

"Dude. That is sick. Leaked videos? You mean someone stole someone's private video? And you are getting excited about watching it?"

"Fuck ethics, man. This is a very exclusive video that is only available to those who are well connected. This video features a professor at the university. That is some hot shit if you ask me," Joe laughed.

"That is so sick. Disgusting."

"Sick? Disgusting!? That's not what I would say. You're such a nerd. Do you even know who Catherine Williams is?"

Catherine Williams? My mother!

Joe noticed that I was suddenly shocked. Little did he know the reason I was so shocked. He continued, "Yeah. See? Even a nerd like you knows that blonde hottie at the Biology department. This is a video of her fucking some football player. Apparently, that Bruins running back totally messes her up. If you ask me, that sounds like some hot shit."

I was still dumbstruck. Joe then picked up his laptop and walked into the bathroom saying, "Now please give me some privacy. This shit better be worth the $500 they are charging for it."

He shut the door and suddenly opened it and said seriously, "You better be quiet about this Bill. The people who gave this to me are real bad asses and they wanted no one other than their trusted circle to know about the existence of this tape. Understood?"

I nodded. Joe went back to the bathroom to wank off.

*

That night, while Joe slept, I stole the DVD and made a copy of it on my computer. Joe may know the bad ass guys, but when it comes to brains in the room, I had all of it.

The next day, I couldn't focus on any of the classes and for the first time in my entire life, I voluntarily skipped some classes. I knew Joe would be at the football game and that gave me enough time to verify the authenticity of the tape.

I reached my room and fired up my laptop and hit play on the video. It was a blurry low definition video that opened with someone setting up the camera and hitting record on it. The view of a tiny room that looked like one of our dorm rooms, with blue sheets on the bed. The room had posters of various football superstars and scattered football gear. It was indeed a football player's room. I couldn't make out the name on the jersey, but the number was '29'. A quick search revealed it to belong to Bruins running back Tyrone James. So far, whatever Joe had said looked to be falling in place.

Just as I was reading up more information on Tyrone, the empty bedroom scene filled up with someone throwing a blonde woman on to the bed. The woman wore a white tank top and skintight grey jeans. She had shoulder height platinum blonde hair and wore black-framed glasses. The resolution of the video wasn't all that great, but it was good enough to make out that it was indeed my mother! Just about as soon as I had confirmed that the blonde was indeed my mother, Tyrone himself jumped on to the bed. He was absolutely naked and his giant cock was rock hard.

Tyrone grabbed mom's hair and pulled her head towards his black shaft. Mom went about the business obediently and slowly worked her mouth on his cock as her hands played with the remainder of his cock and his scrotum.

"I've waited for this a long time, bitch," Tyrone laughed.

Mom mumbled something, to which Tyrone said, "Stop talking and suck on it properly."

As mom continued to suck on naked Tyrone's hard black cock, he went about undressing mom. He pulled her tank top down to her waist and quickly unhooked mom's bra to release her gorgeous boobs. With her top now down, mom used her hands to undo her grey jeans and pulled them down along with her panties. With just the white tank top hanging around her waist, mom continued to do what she had started.

The hair around mom's pussy was neatly trimmed and her shapely ass looked inviting from on my screen. She was vigorously sucking on Tyrone's cock.

"That's it, bitch. That's it. You are making Tyrone very happy. That bodes well for you. That bodes very well."

All of a sudden, Tyrone pushed mom on to the bed and jumped on top of her. "Spread," he commanded, to which my mom dutifully spread her long legs.

Tyrone positioned himself over her body and with one quick thrust, pushed his hard cock into her. Tyrone then started pumping into mom's pussy with all his might. The bed frame hit the wall as the two bodies started clapping to produce the unmistakeable sounds of mind-blowing sex. The two occasionally paused to kiss, but Tyrone would quickly break away from the passionate kisses to continue pounding his biology teacher.

After what seemed like eternity, Tyrone tensed up his body and his hard thrusts gave way to slower deeper thrusts. I could soon see the reason for that when white cum overflew from mom's vagina and soiled the blue sheets of the bed. Tyrone then collapsed on top of mom, who pushed him away and ran from the bed toward the bathroom.

Tyrone turned around on the bed and laughed. "Did you like it, bitch?"

There was some faint words from the bathroom that I could not hear properly enough to comprehend.

"I bet you did. I want to keep doing this regularly. OK?"

The video then abruptly ended as if the battery had run out.

So, this is why dad left this bitch, I thought. I cried.

And then, something struck me.

During one of her research trips to South America, mom had fallen into a barbed wire fence and had a nasty scar on her right forearm. And that scar tissue is often easy to see to those who have known her for a long time. I didn't recall seeing that scar on her arm as she worked on Tyrone's cock. I quickly moved the video to that location and noticed that the scar was indeed missing. So, if my mom had not had surgery on her forearm then this was NOT my mother. I was intrigued.

I then edited the last part of the video where the woman in the bathroom said something to Tyrone and ran it through a bunch of audio filters and amplified it enough to make out what was being said. The woman in the bath said, "Of course I liked it Ty. You know I always do."

That woman's accent was very French, or Italian, or something Latinisque. Whatever, my accent recognition skill isn't all that great, but that woman's accent was definitely not that southern Tennessee accent that my mother has. Now I was sure that this video was not my mothers and that someone was using my mom's popularity to rip off horny guys like Joe into renting this video. No wonder they wanted high secrecy about this whole issue. Otherwise they would not only be kicked out of college but also land their asses in jail.

Happy to have resolved this issue, I waited for Joe to return so that I could triumphantly tell him what I had found out. However, before Joe came, a strange feeling overcame my body. I was actually turned on by this naughty thought of watching my hot mother fuck someone. Tyrone may have fucked my mom's lookalike, but just thinking that it could have been my mom was hot stuff. I could feel my dick hardening and restarted the video. After jerking off several times, I had fallen asleep with the video playing.

I was rudely awoken when someone pushed me off the bed. It was Joe and he was angry. "Bill, where the fuck did you get this video?"

I confessed that I stole it from him the previous night.

Joe had a mixture of angry and frightened emotions. "Dude... if Jamaal knows I have shared it with you then he's going to slaughter my sorry ass."

Jamaal? I knew him. Everyone knew him. He was a thug. He was the step-brother of Jerome Smith, the football team's assistant coach. Jamaal only played football because Jerome had a say in the team as he had neither talent for football nor the brains to be at UCLA. He was Joe's buddy and he would occasionally come into our room and make away with my stuff - cash, shoes, books and just about anything worth any value. He would also leave the room smelling like marijuana, so I didn't particularly like him that much.

"Why will Jamaal be mad? It's not like he's related to Tyrone or Catherine Williams."

At that point Joe punched me, "Nerd. You have no idea. All it takes is Catherine to complain and everyone will be fucked. Tyrone, Jamaal, me. You too, asshole. If I'm going down I'm not going down alone. We'll all be thrown in jail."

"Why me? I didn't do anything."

"Well, you did. You were the one who made the video and gave it to us. That's what we will say. Haha."

Looking at how worried Joe was, I instantly realized why Jamaal had threatened him of dire consequences if the shared video went beyond the "trusted circle." Well, I knew it was a fake, and perhaps Jamaal did too. Tyrone had definitely played his part in making a fake video. I was now intrigued to find out why.

"Dude, Joe. I'm a nerd, a geek and all that but I'm no rat. This will stay with me. No one will know. However, I must also let you know something. This is a fake video."

"Bullshit. How do you know that?"

"Well, there's no doubt you know her bra size and the shape of her butt. However, when she's writing on the board and you guys are busy staring at her butt, I've spent a lot of time looking at her hands. She has a very noticeable scar on her writing hand. There is no scar on the chick in the video with Tyrone," I laughed.

Joe looked nervous. "Dude, you serious?"

"Yep, go check her out now. She's going to be walking out from her office to the parking lot in just under 10 minutes."

"Bill. You are one smart motherfucker. I am going out right now and if what you say checks out then I'll beat that swindling son of a gun Jamaal for pulling a fast one on me. If not, be prepared to get thrashed by the two of us."

**

I didn't give much thought to what Joe had said and went to sleep. I was rudely woken up in the middle of the night. With my hazy eyes I saw that Joe was there along with Jamaal. Jamaal didn't look too happy.

Jamaal got straight to the business, "Nerd, have you told anyone else about this video?"

"No."

"Good. Otherwise, I would have had to use this baby on you," Jamaal said pointing to the 22 fitted with a silencer.

I fell off the bed just looking at it. The two of them laughed as Jamaal said, "Never seen one of these before?"

No.

"Good, let's keep it that way. I've never had to use this as well, and I would prefer it to be that way too. I'm too much of a sissy to really use this, but that doesn't mean I will not use it. Understand?"

I nodded.

"Good. Now, listen up nerd. I have a task for you."

I sat up to listen in earnest fear.

"I need you to break into Cathy Williams' house."

Break into my own house? Where was Jamaal going with this?

"I don't know how to break into houses," I whispered.

"Then LEARN," Jamaal screamed.

I nodded, and then asked, "But why?"

"You don't want to know. She tricked my bro' Jerome and stole something - lots of things - that belongs to him."

I got a little bolder, "Ok. I will help, but there are two things I want to know. First, how do you know whatever she stole is in the house? And second, I must know what she stole. As Joe knows, I'm no rat and I can keep up my end of the bargain."

Jamaal thought for a while and said, "Well, smart motherfucker, we don't know if what we are looking for is IN the house, but we know her house is well protected and only a smartass can crack those codes without getting his ass busted. It's worth a try. Next, she stole videos that belongs to Jerome. Videos of her fucking Jerome and others over the years."

At that point, I had a curling feel in my stomach. In astonishment I balked, "Cathy Williams was having an affair with Jerome?"

Jamaal laughed. "Yes. For five years. But THEN, that cunt of a grad student I was fucking had the hots for Catherine Williams' then husband. That bitch got her hands on one of the videos I had borrowed, gave it to him and boom. And that resulted in Graham and she having an affair. A pity fuck. Whatever. Wife gets to know. Divorce. Cathy gets angry with Jerome, and tricks him into parting with all copies of the videos and broke off the affair in a heartbeat. Poor Jerome is so heartbroken that he is on antidepressants now."

"So, that Tyrone video was a pressure tactic on her?"

"I've said this before, but Bill, you are one smart motherfucker. Yes. This is an attempt to sully her image in a controlled manner. We don't want this to get out of hand, we just want Cathy to come back to Jerome. We want her to think that she does not have all the tapes. I know how much my bro' misses dipping his pen in her sexy ink pot."

"But why Tyrone in the video and not Jerome?"

"Haha. That's because she has fucked Tyrone a once. When she was very very very drunk. Apparently, she had gone to Jerome's house to fuck him after a night of heavy drinking. However, Jerome was traveling, but she ran into Tyrone who had come to visit Jerome too. That bitch was so horny that she decided to fuck Tyrone instead. He only gleefully took her back to his dorm. We painfully reconstructed the whole scene as close to reality based on many days of grueling discussions with Tyrone. That would be the best video for reconstruction because that bitch was so wasted she would not have remembered a thing. But, thanks to smartypants here, we now know why she not even bat an eyelid when she came across this video. Apparently, no one had remembered about her scar."

Joe laughed as he said, "Seriously, who will look at her arms when there is so much else to look at?"

I had heard enough. I agreed to help Jamaal after the semester break.

I was very shocked to have heard what I had just heard. I couldn't believe that mom had been cheating on dad for so long. The version of their divorce story that I had believed in was seriously half-baked. There was going to be a lot of work to be done during the semester break then?

**

My mother is a smart woman. I had always known that. However, only recently did I realize that she may also be a slut. A smart slut.

On first day of the semester break, I entered the house of Professor Catherine Ann Williams, my mother. As the semester break coincides with my mom's research field trips, I would have the house for myself for most of the time. That would be perfect if I wanted to dig around in her room to find if any of the tapes that Jamaal talked about existed.

My mom left for her field trip three days after the end of the semester. I noticed that her scar was very much there. If my mother had ever seen the fake video, she would have instantly known that to be a fake, and would not be too concerned about it. I guess she had already told that to Jerome, and had probably warned him of dire consequences.

As soon as I verified that mom had safely landed at her field station on another continent, I began to work. I entered her room and started digging around the closets and wardrobes.

Mom's clothes, books, papers and other personal items were all neatly arranged. Several hours of careful searching revealed no secret compartments or hidden boxes where secret sex tapes would be stashed. I had secretly hoped to find something, but those hopes were all about vaporware now. I knew that the room was only the starting point because mom had the whole house to stash away things in. I had started with her room first because that is the most private part of the house for her and the last place she would expect someone to poke in.

Hours turned into days, and days turned into weeks. I had now looked at every part in the house and found nothing. The semester break was nearing its end and I gave up any hopes of finding evidence for mom's straying ways. I began to doubt Jamaal's story. It was either that or mom had successfully destroyed or hidden away the evidence.

Mom was delayed a few days before coming back from her field trip. I decided to skip the first day of school and stay at home and hang out with mom instead when she arrived that night. It was to be a surprise to her. By now I had completely believed that what the boys in school had said was nothing but college fantasy. There was nothing amiss at home and I couldn't remember one odd thing during the previous several years which could point to mom having an affair. I was in a general good mood to meet and hang out with mom without the rumors of her affair playing games in my mind.

**

I was sitting and reading some new papers in my favorite journal when the landline started ringing. It was the first time during my entire stay that the phone had rung and I didn't bother to go pick it up. It ran to its voicemail and mom's pretty voice said, "You have reached the house of Catherine Williams. I am not at home right now, so please leave a message and I'll get back to you when I can."

Beep.

A man's rough voice on the other end said, "Cat, baby, are you back from your field trip yet? Your cell's switched off, so I'm trying this number. Well, call me back as soon as you can. I can't wait to hook up with you for some daddy time. I think you need it after that long-ass field trip. Well, baby, daddy can't wait to give you a good workout. Hahahaha. Ok, call me soon baby."

12