Slut Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Click.

I fell off my chair as soon as I heard that. Well, I shouldn't be shocked because I did expect my mother to be snagged up pretty quickly after she regained her single status. However, I didn't quite expect to hear such an explicit message to be left on the voicemail, especially when I had been looking for evidence of her straying all through the holidays.

I quickly went to the phone to see if there were any other messages, but this was only that new one. I replayed it again. And again. And again. I was getting horny thinking about my mom getting some "workout" from this stranger. I wanted to put a face to the voice, so I looked up the cell phone number from which the call had been made.

The area code revealed that the phone number belonged to the greater Los Angeles area. However, a chill went down my spine when I found out who the number belonged to. It belonged to Walter Smith. Walter Smith was the lab technician in the Biology department's pathology lab. Walter was an older black man, probably in his fifties, with greying hair and a basketball player physique. I knew him from a long time and he was a happy looking person, who was always jovial and in a good mood. Coming to think of it, I remember him and mom being "friends" from ever since I was a little boy. I just did not know that he had a "friends with benefits" relationship with my mother. Or had it started after mom's divorce? After some more searching, I verified that Walter Smith was still very much a married man. Gosh, was my mom such a slut to be banging a married man?

I had to find out. But how would I do that?

My thorough searching of the house had revealed one thing - that mom never kept trace of anything, especially her transgressions. The videos were probably done without her knowledge if I had learned anything from the cheap attempt to recreate a scene from her affairs. Yes, I had now started to once again believe that the boys were true.

Would wiring the house with cameras help? Nope. I knew that mom would never invite her lovers to the house. Having lived in the same house for a good part of two decades, we had very well known neighbors who were very close to mom, and above all worked at the university. My mom would never risk anyone knowing, or even thinking, about her secret lifestyle.

And for the first time in my life, I had to rely on dumb luck more than anything else if I was to somehow 'catch' my mother in the act. I knew I wasn't smarter than my mom.

I decided I wasn't in a good mental state to meet mom when she arrived that evening, so I went away to my dorm.

****

As the plane touched down on the tarmac of LAX, Cathy turned on her cell phone. There was a text from her son telling her that he would not be able to meet her that evening.

"Ow, I'm sorry Bill. I was looking forward to meeting you," she texted back.

Her evening was suddenly free. She wondered what to do. While thinking of options, she switched on her highly secured and private phone that was only ever used for lifestyle communication. And just like that, there was a barrage of incoming messages that had all been queued up while her phone was switched off for weeks during her field trip.

Her pussy tingled as she started reading messages from her boys, studs and daddies.

She smiled at the witty ones and went to dreamland with the more explicit ones. As the passengers started queuing out like ants, Cathy sat mesmerized in her window seat. As she sat looking out at the bright California sunshine she was magically transformed into another world.

"Ma'am, do you need help," asked a friendly voice of a stewardess who noticed that Cathy hadn't left the plane even after everyone else had left.

Cathy now awoken, blushed, and the embarrassment didn't help the color of her face. "I'm sorry, I was just daydreaming," she giggled and walked out of the plane.

At least, she didn't have shortage for options for her evening. Not wanting to cause more embarrassment to herself, she put away the private phone and proceeded to go home.

At home, she put away her field supplies and clothes and proceeded to have a nice warm bubble bath. As she sat in the tub sipping her champagne, her home phone started ringing. It was Walter Smith. Cathy blushed as she picked up her phone, "Hi!"

"Baby! You're back."

"Yes, and in one piece."

"Good. Daddy needs that piece."

"Then come get it," giggled Cathy.

"Really?"

"Stop asking questions and come quickly. I'm in the bath."

Click, the phone went down. There was no time for more conversation.

Walter had a hard-on just thinking about meeting up with his sexy supervisor. He didn't live too far away from Cathy's house, so it would only be a matter of ten minutes or so before he would find his way into Cathy's house.

Walter parked his Toyota Camry in Cathy's driveway and walked into the house. He went into Cathy's room in pin drop silence, where he heard that she was on the phone with someone. Walter then quietly proceeded to undress himself. His monster black cock was fully erect and looked enormous even on his seven foot frame. Cathy seemed to be talking to one of her girlfriends from what Walter could make out, so he decided to walk into the bathroom.

Cathy's eyes lit up as she saw Walter walking in naked. With a huge smile on her face, she continued to talk on her face, but motioned her lover to join her in the bath. Walter didn't need another invitation.

He waded into the large bath tub quietly and started stroking Cathy's tired legs and thighs. Strange sensations went through her body as she tried to desperately continue her conversation with Keisha. Once Walter's gentle strokes made their way to the groin area, Cathy couldn't continue speaking on the phone anymore. She excused herself from the call and made sure the phone was switched off. She jumped into Walter, splashing water all over the floor in the process, and passionately started kissing him. "I missed you."

"I missed you too, baby."

"At least, you could have waited a few minutes before you started digging in there while I spoke to your wife," she growled.

"You can talk to her later. I need that pussy now. Daddy's had blue balls for weeks now."

"Blue? That's a rather dark shade of blue, Mr. Black Balls," she said cheekily as she squeezed Walter's nut sack.

As Walter laughed at his slut's witty remark, she then pushed Walter into the water and jumped out of the tub and ran to the bed, "Come get me!"

Walter got out of the tub less spritely, and walked into the bedroom to find Cathy on her knees, with her ass up in the air, and her head buried under a pillow.

"That's right, you need a good spanking for being a bad girl there," Walter said as he used his large hand to slap her ass cheeks hard. The pale white butt turned a rosy shade where Walter's large hands had landed. "More spanking later, but I need to put this cock in that pussy first," said a smiling Walter as he kneeled behind Cathy's ass. He spread her legs a bit, and positioned his cock-head at her vaginal opening. As Walter gently pushed his cock inside, Cathy's pussy showed little resistance to the cock that had pleasured her so often during the last two decades.

From under the pillow, Cathy moaned as Walter's cock started making inroads into Cathy's love tunnel.

"Yeah, push it in."

SMACK!

Walter slapped Cathy's ass hard. "Ask nicely!"

"Sorry, please push it."

"Better, but..."

SMACK.

"Now, ask for it with some respect. God, a few weeks away from daddy and she loses all respect."

"Sorry. Now, please push it in, daddy."

"Yes. Like that," said Walter as he started pushing his thick black cock into Cathy's pale white pussy.

By the time Walter's cock had made its way fully into Cathy, it was well lubricated and open enough for Walter to start ramming his cock hard into his bitch's pussy. And that's what he did.

"Aaaahahaaaa," screamed Cathy as she writhed in pleasure.

Walter settled into his rhythm of banging Cathy. Even after fucking her regularly for the last twenty or so years, there had been no lust lost in his black cock for this fine piece of white meat.

**

I had a change of heart after I reached my dorm. I decided to go meet mom, anyway, so I headed back home. I called her phone a couple of times to tell her about my visit but she didn't pick it up, so I decided to go home and surprise her anyway.

When I saw an unknown car with a UCLA plate holder in our driveway, I wondered if mom had company. I walked through the main door and saw that the living space down stairs was empty, except for an extra large pair of shoes near the shoe stand. It was almost in that same instant that I saw the shoes that I head a loud smack and a scream coming from my mom's bedroom upstairs.

My knees went weak, and my cock went hard. I trembled as I realized what was happening, and in the very house I had grown up!

I noticed a different phone alongside my mom's as I scanned the house for other "unusual" signs. The moans got louder, and I could hear Walter grunting. My cock wanted to see what was happening. I tiptoed up the stairs and noticed that the bedroom door was ajar. With darkness around the rest of the second floor, I could have a direct view into mom's bedroom, and more specifically her bed, if I got into the the study across from mom's room that was connected to mom's bedroom but had a large glass separation. I tiptoed outside and hoped that the window in the study would be open. Luck was on my side that day, and I found myself in mom's dark study room. I now had a full view of the proceedings in the bedroom.

Mom was on her knees and her head was buried under a pillow as Walter Smith banged her from behind. The whole bed frame shook as the powerful black man rammed his cock up my mom's pussy. Walter had his black hands on mom's hips as he controlled his every thrust in her. The sweat on his body indicated that he had probably been fucking her for long time.

Mom soon started trembling and shouted, "Oh, daddy... I'm... I'm... cummmmmming... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa."

Walter smiled as he started working harder. Mom laughed and moaned in joy as she climaxed. Walter, taking cue, stiffened and started cumming himself. Globs of white cum leaked from mom's stuffed pussy as Walter continued to fuck her with the same intensity.

Exhausted, he flopped on mom's ass, causing her knees to bend and she lay flat on her tummy with the giant black man on top of her. Walter was breathing heavily as he rolled off mom's body and went beside her. Mom move the pillow from her head and turned around as she cuddled up with her lover.

"That was good, thank you," she said as she kissed Walter's lips.

"I've missed you," said Walter.

"Me too. It's so difficult to not have sex for weeks on."

"Why? Didn't you get any cock wherever you were?"

"Uhm, the new students were all kinda prudes," giggled mom.

"What about that Carlos guy?"

"He's now married and feels strongly about not cheating, that good boy."

"Uhm, what am I doing here?"

"You are a bad man," giggled mom as she squeezed Walter's nipple.

"That I am," laughed Walter.

"Want some beer?"

"No baby, I have to go. I promised to take Keisha to the movies this evening, as she must have told you on the phone," laughed Walter.

"Yes, and she also said you had gone for a quick run," giggled mom.

"I'm amazed she doesn't suspect a thing between the two of us after all these years."

"She's a woman with a good heart," winked mom. "It's a good thing she has no idea what kind of a slut I am."

"By the way, when you were away, I heard a rumor of a sex tape of yours doing rounds with the football team and their buddies."

"Ha, that fake one that that idiot Tyrone created to help his buddy Jerome out."

"Yeah, apparently someone quickly figured out it was a fake and it became a myth before it went viral."

"That idiot Jerome tried to blackmail me into fucking him again with that video. He's a dumb fuck."

"Oh yeah, I know that story. See, that's why you need to keep away from the kids," laughed Walter as he got up to get dressed.

"Nope. They are easily gamed. Just wait and watch how I'm going to use Tyrone to mess up Jerome even more," said my mom with a hint of vengeance in her voice.

"Baby, listen to his old nigger. Just forget all this revenge shit. If you do something, he's going to try something to one up you. It will never stop. Just patch up with him."

"I would have never broken up with him if he wasn't so stupid in the first place. Making videos without my knowledge and then it gets leaked."

"I understand, but you should spend your time fucking," winked Walter, "because you're damn good at it and you love it more than anything."

"True that."

12