Slut Shoes

Story Info
Bree's new shoes turn into a fun night.
2.4k words
4.3
46k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlecBond
AlecBond
21 Followers

Together Bree and Alec walked hand-in-hand of out the store. The bag in Alec's hand had them each excited and anxious to get home immediately. They had finally found them!

After weeks of searching online and at all the local adult stores, they had finally found the perfect pair of what Bree delightedly called her, "Slut shoes!" These weren't regular shoes: with a three inch high front platform and a six-inch heel, these were the type of shoes that made both leg and ass men's pants tight. Pushing up the heel and leaning a woman to be more upright with every step, they forced her chest out and made her a sex-icon. These shoes exemplified sex as they would force her ass to sway and her thighs and calfs to tighten delectably with each movement.

...and of course who would we be to forget the man with a foot-fetish? Yes, of course these open-toed strapping shoes made every effort to contour themselves around a woman's foot in such a way to give it a stature of power and press her toes to be revealed just below the straps as if they were something hidden and a reward to be seen.

It had been for a while that Bree and Alec had been searching for different fun lingerie to enjoy in the bedroom - and even doing some searching for the right sexy outfits to be worn out for a special night on the town here and there, but none of the outfits were complete until these shoes came along.

"So, you sure you like them?" Bree asked, half kiddingly with a devilish grin. She knew what she was doing to Alec and loved every second of it.

"Yes, yes I'm sure," Alec stammered out as his eyes traveled from her face down to her lap where the shoes rest.

"I can be as tall as you now - so you can do me standing up easier."

"Don't think I hadn't thought of that already." he replied, grabbing her thigh and giving it a playful squeeze as they merged onto the highway.

They continued to discuss different fetishes and things to try the rest of the way home. Alec found himself fidgeting to push his hard-on around in his jeans so that it wouldn't be as obvious, and Bree enjoyed seeing his arousal, knowing that she was going to enjoy this almost as much as him.

They got home and finished off dinner rather quickly. Alec tossed their plates and forks in the sink and tackled Bree on the sofa. Squeezing her in a bear-hug he nibbled along the left side of her neck. She immediately fought back and tried to free herself as tingling sensations ran through her neck and down the top of her shoulder. He let off for a moment and she rolled to her side trying to get away. Alec continued her roll and put her on her stomache, this time getting ahold of her right ear to kiss along while she squirmed.

"Oh I'll get you for this!" she cried as her hand came around smacking his thigh.

"I hope so!" Alec replied before smacking her on the ass and running down the hallway.

As Alec showered he couldn't stop himself from growing hard from anticipation. He washed down his chest and had a hard time keeping his hands off of himself as he turned the water to be cooler and allowed himself to just soak under it's beating rythm for a few minutes.

Little did he know, but Bree was massaging her breasts a little harder that night as she relaxed beneath the steam in her shower. Freshly shaved and with a whole evening of sexual tension freshly occuring she had never felt better.

Stepping from the shower Alec donned his silk pants and headed to the bedroom where he reclined on a stash of pillows near the bed. Bree soon joined him wearing a tight black corset and a string of black thong - and of course her new shoes.

She made a show of her entrance, and had already grown wet in doing so. She crossed her legs with every step, letting the muscles in her legs undulate as she slowly walked across the room. Before reaching him she turned and put her hands on her knees, bending slowly so that her cheeks spread as she went, revealing some of her moisture as her lips protruded from behind her thong.

As she turned to face him, Alec had already leaned forward and begun to climb his way up her. He kissed the top of her foot and circled her calfs as he went, kissing, licking, nibbling at her smooth flesh as she struggled to stand still under his manipulations.

He reached her knees and swirled his tongue behind them. Her body spasmed and involuntarily jerked, she just smiled. He reached her thighs and continued, now tonguing next to her pussy. Alec could already smell her arousal and his cock grew harder right then.

His hands traveled higher, groping her breasts above the corset as his mouth passed her waistline and traced by her navel. Now almost standing his mouth landed back on her throat. Bree arched her neck back to allow him better access, and he gave her an entire necklace worth of kisses before plunging his tongue deep into her mouth.

Open and willing she received him and their tongues continued a playful battle in each other's mouth as his hands danced around her body grabbing her back and ass as he pulled her tighter into the embrace. Her hands sat on his back and squeezed harder as each moment went by.

Finally the knot on her corset was untied and he tossed it aside, again groping her back tightly against him. Their chests warmed together as their bodies were pressed harder together as the kiss grew in strength. Somehow their hips were parting though, and soon Bree found his cock in her hand. As hard as he had ever been, Alec's cock dripped with precum as Bree's soft hand stroked it, lightly teasing the entire length as the kiss continued. Alec soon joined the battle and his hand gain access below her thong and cupped itself over her heated pussy.

They paused momentarily as his finger entered her so that Bree could gasp. As his finger hinged and rubbed the rough pad of her g-spot her grip on his rod became harder and stroked more fervently. This continued on for several more minutes until Alec could no longer stand it. Grabbing Bree by the hips he tossed her onto the edge of the bed and quickly stripped her of her thong. Before she could contest her knees were over his shoulders and Alec's tongue had delved deep into her.

His nose tickled near her clit as he licked deep into her. Bree tasted sweet and he couldn't seem to get enough. Precum oozed from his cock as he turned his head and sucked her lips into his mouth, licking and sucking at each of them before diving back into her.

Soon Bree's breaths grew deeper and his eyes could tell that she was grabbing her own breasts forcefully as his pace quickened. Letting his finger take over for his tongue he moved his mouth higher and lapped at her clitoris, gently flicking the alert bud with the tip of his tongue as his finger thrashed inside of her.

Her hips bucked up at his face, covering his entire mouth with her juices as his lips singled out her clitoris and his tongue continuously dabbed at it.

Bree's breaths turned to gasps and slight whimpers as her pussy clenched his finger. Her thighs responded by squeezing his head to push his mouth harder against her as her hips bucked.

Her hand soon grabbed his head and she was spacey. He slowed his finger and gently nibbled around her pussy as she backed off of the orgasms. Alec rolled onto the bed next to her and kissed her again, taking off his pants.

Pecking at first as she regained her breath, this soon turned back into a full tongue battle as Bree pushed to be on top. She straddled his cock and rubbed her pussy along his cock, leaving a trail of her juices along its length.

Alec sat up, pushing her back off him. Standing, he pulled her off of the edge of the bed and then quickly pushed her back over it so that she was now standing at the edge with her elbows firmly on the matress as her ass hung in the air.

Hands tightly grasping her hips, Alec's cock had no trouble slipping all the way into her as his hips met against her ass with a resounding smack. He drew back and spread her ass so that he could watch this time as he pushed himself into her.

Alec continued this way for a few strokes, enjoying Bree pushing back against him each time that he slowly fed his cock into her. Their fluids ran down his balls and his attention turned down to her thighs and calves. Now wearing nothing but her heels her legs were firm and curvaceous, her height was perfectly suited for him to take her from behind like this, but there was something else that caught him.

It should be taken as a note here that Alec had never considered himself a foot-fetishist, but merely a man who appreciated all aspects of a woman's body and their place in the world of sex. Many a time during massages he had placed a particular amount of encouragement upon Bree's feet, as her size sixs were definitely cute. That said, the conversation had arisen to Bree's questioning exactly what it was that drove his attraction to this particular area of her body. Alec tried to figure out as best he could himself, and couldn't really find an answer.

"I just like how they're always cooler to the touch, and that can feel good at times. ...and then just the shape and muscles and everything - it's just another good part of a woman's body." was his final answer.

That being known, it is not hard to understand why Alec's focus was distracted as he stroked inside of Bree with his cock, watching her legs move with each penetration. The shoes had been bought as a gift of fashion and confidence for Bree, and a gift of an experiment for the both of them. So, after a few more strokes inside of Bree, he pulled out and began kissing her again, this time beginning at her ass cheeks and traveling down her legs to her feet.

Having been distracted (and rightfully so), by Alec's urge to devour her, Bree had almost completely forgotten the intended goal of the night's festivities, and as she rolled to be seated on the edge of the bed she remembered and blushed as Alec unclasped and slid each shoe off of her feet. As he slid them off his mouth followed them kissing along the ridge of her foot and down to her toes.

Bree's legs were overwhelmed with sensations that shot from her ankles and toes up through her calfs as Alec continued massaging her feet as his mouth wandering around her ankles and feet.

Bree reached for the lotion on the nightstand and Alec got the cue and brought himself up and sat on the bed with his legs outstretched. Bree turned so that she was sitting in the same position opposite him, and ran her feet up his thighs and towards his cock. She flipped her head to move her hair back, and as she did so her left foot reached his balls and they tensed at the cool touch.

Taking the lotion, Alec squeezed some out onto his hand and then brought up each of her feet to lotion them. Starting on the top ridge he massaged the lotion into her foot and heel, then along her sole and finally to her toes, where he parted each set and lotioned between them. He used extra lotion and soon her feet were shiningly glazed and even softer and smoother to the touch.

Arching her foot she rubbed her sole along the underside of his cock with one foot, while the other's toes wiggled beneath his balls, just hardly accessing his perineum below them and sending sensations shooting throughout his body.

Alec watched intently as she arched both of her feet and trapped his cock between the soles and brought them up and down on it. She varied the pressure and would occasionally bring one foot down to trace along his inner thigh or press against his balls.

Alec was surprised at how quickly his body was tightening under her handling, and Bree was surprised to find herself getting wet again by knowing exactly how badly Alec was turned on by her body and the power she had over him because of it.

Leaning on the pillow behind her, Bree relaxed her arms and massaged her breasts lightly as she continued to swirl her feet around Alec's cock. She let one hand fall down her stomache to her wet pussy, and rubbed the top of her fingers at her clit.

Alec watched this, his eyes wide. After Bree began fingering herself right then and there while her cool feet and toes wrapped themselves around his cock and continuously stroked it, he felt a familiar urge coming up from deep inside his balls.

Bree could feel his body start to shudder as his orgasm rolled in, and with her toes she lightly pinched at his balls, nearly like she would squeeze them softly with her hand when giving a blowjob - her other foot still arching along his cock just beneath the head. She stroked faster and could feel her own orgasm beginning to swell also.

Both of their breaths had become louder, and Alec's hips grew rigid. Bree grasped him with both feet over the head of his cock. Alec's breath gasped again as he came. Bree felt the hot cum smack onto the sole of her foot as it was rubbing the head of his cock. She continued her motions as he continued to shoot all over the both of her feet.

Not even a second after Alec had peaked, Bree stiffened and shuddered under her own orgasm as her feet continued to fondle Alec's organ. Her feet and his cock were now covered in an amazing amount of cum as she now slowed down and rubbed slower as they both fell from orgasm.

Bree sustained this motion for a few more minutes as Alec's cock began to relax. He rolled onto his knees, her feet still pressed against him and trapping her legs between them he kissed her.

AlecBond
AlecBond
21 Followers