Slut Stripper Fun Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,858 Followers

"I would love a white wine!" I reassured him.

As the guys all got their drinks I suggested they all get back into the lounge and put some sexy music on for me disrobe too and I would follow them once the music had started.

"The sooner you guys get in there the sooner you all get to see my Tits, Ass and Pussy!" I teased in a commanding way.

"Let's go guys!" Adam ordered.

The guys all trundled into the lounge, except Neil, who stood looking me up and down in the most confidant sexy way I'd ever encountered.

Moving closer to me, he held me tight, looking into my eyes and whispered.

"I so want to be inside you!" then kissed me gently.

Breaking the kiss I licked his lips and said.

"You will be inside me soon enough and you young man can fuck me in every hole if you so wish!"

Neil smiled and walked into the lounge to join the other guys. The music pulsed out of the sound system as I gulped my wine down and strutted into the Lounge to loud cheers.

Part three to follow.

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,858 Followers
12