Slut Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,854 Followers

She stepped into the knee length black skirt, feeling the inner lining as it grips her body on the way to its final location.

Straightening the line, bending slightly she asks her husband to zip the skirt.

Slipping her arms through the black waistcoat, she began buttoning the front as she adjusted her breasts, showing copious amounts of cleavage.

Placing the half rimmed spectacles on, she slides one long black glove over her arm.

Handing the music to her husband she smiled.

"Do you think I will do?" she teased

"They must be gay if it doesn't!" he joked.

Dressing efficiently in the attire she purchased the day previous, she was pleased with her efforts.

Her husband fastened the buckle on the thin straps of her high heeled shoes, as she sheathed her arm in the remaining wet look black evening glove.

Staring back at herself, she made tiny modifications and adjustments to her apparel.

Still looking at herself she asked her husband.

"You sure this will do the trick?" she asked with just a trace insecurity.

Her husband nodded and smiled as she made one final adjustment to her nipples, placing them back inside the black waistcoat.

"You don't think this Waspie's too tight do you?" she teasingly asked her husband.

He just shook his head, gesturing that things were perfect.

Taking her music from her bag, he entered the room first.

She waited patiently outside the room.

The host showed her husband to the music system built into a crevice on the wall.

He popped the CD open and placed the disc in to the machine.

Pressing the close button, the machine swallowed the silver disc.

Within seconds, pulsating music vibrated off the four walls of the room.

Clearing his throat he shouted over the noise of the music.

"Gentlemen I give you Sasha!"

Sasha being the stage name she had performed under in her previous life.

Becky strode into the room with an abounding confidence.

Whistles and loud applause drowned out the music for a brief period of time.

Becky instructed the crowd to sit down in the circle of chairs.

Every man obeyed this command diligently.

Becky then walked into the centre of the circle and commenced her performance.

The group of high profile businessman seemed delighted with their choice of artiste.

Becky started dancing and gyrating to the pulsating music, as the guys all sat around in a symmetric circle.

Taking her glasses off, she shook and tousled her hair.

Sitting on each guys lap, she began tousling their hair, running her gloved fingers across the shoulders and chests of the gathered crowd.

As she sat on each lap, she gave each of the men her undivided attention.

Teasing and seducing, every one of the gathered crowd, she moved between them with her driving sexuality.

She'd been round the entire crowd at least once, and now she thought it's time to show them what's beneath the garments.

Becky decided to select a different guy each time to remove an article of clothing.

The guy she chose first will remove her skirt.

She approached him slowly and seductively, licking her glossed lips as she stood before him, with her hands sitting on her hips, cinching her waist smaller.

She bent over with her ass facing him as she began unzipping the skirt, wiggling her butt cheeks provocatively just inches from his face.

Sliding the skirt over her hips, edging it toward her knees with her back arched and head turned looking over her shoulder as her ass was put on display for him.

The tautness of the suspender straps digging into her smooth flesh, clearly on display.

As the skirt falls to the floor, she steps out of the discarded garment, parading in front of the crowd, the erotically charged thong framing her sex charged mound.

Silkily she moved on to the next guy.

Standing in front of him, she bent toward him.

Pulling him close to her, she whispered huskily into his ear, blowing seductively.

"Unbutton my waistcoat!" She demanded.

The guy shakily unbuttons the first button.

Becky rotated her hips as he unbuttoned the remaining discs of the waistcoat, exposing her hardened nipples and ample breasts to him alone.

The Tight Waspie accentuated the fullness of her breasts, bursting out of the quarter cup bra, as they heaved with each breath.

Maintaining eye contact with him to unnerve him even further, she stepped back from him and flashed the erotic underwear.

Revealing to him her lingerie clad body then re wrapped her breasts with the opened waistcoat.

Smiling at him, she peeled the waistcoat from her body, gyrating seductively as it fell to the floor.

The light gasp from the men in the crowd was audible as they drank in her beauty.

Brazenly standing in the middle of the crowd, the immense feeling of power took over her persona.

The figure hugging erotic garments, accentuating every curve and line of her sexually charged body.

Standing magnificently with her breasts on display, she beguiled her audience.

The five inch, calf tightening high heels, adding Amazonian qualities to the sexual scenario.

The shininess of the Black Waspie enhanced the smoothness of her skin.

The lacy see through thong, tightly gripping the mound of her pussy.

The outline of the slit of her pussy was visible through the flimsy taut material.

The recent waxing of her pussy, displayed the smooth lines of an excited pussy.

Turning slowly she showed the entire room the magnificent body of sexuality presented before them.

With every small sway of her hips, the thong separated her ass cheeks and tugged tightly on her pussy mound.

Enticing the exposed hood of her clitoris with each step she took, the effect mimicking a thrusting cock.

The sexual urges coursed through her pussy making it pulse with sexual abandon, as every guy in the room fantasized that he was penetrating her.

Becky's glossed lips involuntarily parted, as tiny breaths ventured from her mouth, soft moaning sounds gently reaching the ears of the men closest.

She was in total control, yet a part of her surrendered a fraction of the control to the lust building within.

Empowered by her actions she decided to tease the crowd like they'd never been teased before.

Selecting the guy she felt was the most attractive.

She approached him as her stockinged knees made contact with his.

Gesturing for him to close his knees together, she placed both hands on his knees.

Placing one stockinged leg either side of his closed legs, she straddled him slowly, gyrating sensually as she landed her barely covered pussy directly on to the material covering his now hardening cock.

She felt his erect manhood twitching through the straining material of his trousers.

The pulsing and throbbing of his cock, multiplied as the excitement surged through him.

Placing the gloved hands behind his neck, she leant back slightly so her breasts partially encased in the flimsy bra, jutted and thrusted toward him.

She moved seductively, back into the comfort of his body, bringing her glossed lips to his ear.

Whispering softly she uttered to him "Unhook my bra!"

As his hands snaked up the small of your back, she rocked her pelvis agonizingly slowly.

His hands made contact with the leatherette material as he manoeuvred to unclasp the bra.

Gently flicking her extended tongue across his aroused lobe, she whispered to tell him.

"I can feel the heat of your cock!".

Knowing full well the arousal she had stirred, within herself as much as anything, she took it to a higher plane.

Staring into his eyes, a confident grin spread across her face.

She moved her mound along the shaft, slowly making figure eights with the rotation of her hips.

As the bra is unhooked, she placed her gloved hands on your heaving breasts, holding the bra, as it shrouded the ample bosom.

Standing up, she stepped back from the guy, maintaining eye contact continuously.

Turning her back to him, she bent over, arching her back whilst showing her toned tanned ass to him.

Her legs slightly apart, the coolness of the air delicately kissed her pussy, all the while holding the bra covering her breasts.

Straightening her body up to full height, she turned toward the guy, standing in the showgirl pose with her legs slightly parted; she gracefully removed the bra, freeing her breast in all their glory.

Cupping her breasts in her black gloved hands, she offered them slowly towards his face.

She allowed his tongue to flick over her nipples.

His hands now placed firmly around her leather cinched waist, she straddled the tormented guy, allowing him to move his hand upwards to cup her naked breasts.

Rhythmically moving, she continuously moved her soaking pussy across the straining material engulfing his cock.

Placing her pouting glossed lips as close to his without kissing him, he felt the light pressure of her hot breath.

He opened his mouth as she glided her salivating tongue along his lips and gently probed the inside of his upper lip.

Lifting one breast up to his lips, she presented the hardened nipple to him.

He flicked his velvety tongue across the goose bumped flesh.

Flicking the nipple up and down, he attempted to suck on the erect flesh.

Becky pulled her breast away from him, wagging her finger like a scolding school teacher.

Standing up from his lap she danced her way to the centre of the room.

All eyes could see the erect nipples as they stood proudly from her full luscious breasts.

Placing her left hand under the left breast, she lifted the erect nipple toward her waiting glossed lips.

Flicking the tip of her tongue in the direction of the hardening nipple, she licked the flesh delicately.

The tickling sensation reverberated through her body.

Every nerve ending was tingling with desire.

Grabbing the other breast she licked the outer edges of the nipple, ensuring eye contact with the guy directly in front of her.

Dancing slowly and seductively, the entire crowd were sexually charged.

Moving amongst the gentlemen, one or two hands strayed onto her cavorting body.

She moved slowly, allowing a select few, the pleasure of touching her body momentarily.

She sidled up close to one of the guys, gracing him a few minutes of soft sensual petting of her exposed breasts.

Letting her breast get close to his mouth, she moved them away from his lips as he almost kissed the soft golden flesh.

Turning her back she moved across to the opposite side of the room, brushing her naked breasts against the chest of the next chosen victim.

Seductively straddling him, placing his hands on her bondaged waist, controlling every movement, she mimicked the action of fucking him in that position.

Throwing her head back and gasping softly as she faked an orgasm for his effect.

Standing up slowly, she placed her right hand under his chin, lifting his face upward as she arose from his lap.

Leaning toward him she licked her tongue along the shape of his opened mouth.

Standing upright now she moved to centre of the room again.

She selected her next victim like a Panther in hunt.

Cupping her breasts she straddled the next guy, unleashing a serious of powerful pelvic thrusts, banging the flesh of her restrained pussy against his already hardened cock.

The thong was now biting into the lips of pussy with each pelvic thrust.

The strand of material separating the cheeks of her ass was sawing through her flesh.

The thin material began enticing the circle of her anus, inviting it to come join the party.

Standing above the guy, she turned her back on him.

Taking one step forward, then one step back, she slowly descended her parted buttocks onto the stiffened cock, still encased in its material prison.

With her back against his chest, arching the small of her back, breasts jutting forward.

Placing his hands on the naked breasts, she feels his manhood pulsing as the blood coursing through his body, supplies the erection bursting in his groin.

Opening her legs wide, the flimsy see through material of the thong penetrates deeper between her labia giving the guys opposite a splendid view of her aroused pussy.

Taking his right hand she directed him to the exposed lips of her lust crazed pussy.

She allowed him the unique pleasure of feeling the intense heat emanating from her cunt.

Grinding against his inquisitive fingers, she rotated her hips.

Millimeters of flimsy material penetrate the inner lips of her labia even further, as the pressure grows deep inside her pussy, with the rhythmic movement of her hips and his fingers.

Bucking more intensely, she experienced a familiar sensation welling within her sex.

The first wave of orgasm rippled down the walls of her vagina as the crescendo began.

Her breath quickening, it was obvious to the crowd that pleasure had taken over, as each pulse of orgasm left her body.

As her pussy stopped heaving against his hand, she pulled his head toward her and kissed him softly.

She snaked her tongue lustfully into the warmth of his mouth.

Unlocking her glossed lips from his; she stepped forward, still maintaining the rhythm of the erotic dance.

She glanced over at her Husband who was smiling intently.

Returning to the centre of the room, she selected the guy who will unclasp her suspenders and remove the stockings.

She placed a high heeled foot into the groin of the chosen guy.

She began rubbing his cock slowly with the sole of her shoe.

The foot applying light pressure to his groin, slowly forming circles on his obviously erect cock.

Unclasping the back suspender of her left stocking she offered the front suspender for him to unclasp.

As he reached to unclasp the suspender, she gyrated furiously.

The pressure releases from the unclasped suspender.

Rolling the fishnet stocking slowly down to her ankle, she began tracing the path back up the soft smooth leg.

Changing feet, she placed the other foot into his groin.

This time she invited him to unclasp the back and front suspender.

As he reached to unclasp the back suspender, she gyrated slowly making it difficult for him to unclasp.

The rhythmic movement unbalanced him and his elbow brushed against thong encased pussy.

The swelling lips of her pussy were now almost bursting out of the thong.

With both suspenders unclasped, rolling the stocking down her leg, she again traced the path back to where the stocking originated.

Laying on the floor with both feet placed on his groin she asked him to remove the shoes and stockings, and to place the shoes back on to her naked feet.

Shaking, he removed the shoes and rolls the stockings off her manicured feet.

Taking first the left then the right he placed the shoes back onto her delicate feet.

Raising herself from the floor, she feigns a stumble and landed in the lap of the guy who has just removed the stockings.

Kissing his cheek she mockingly thanks him for saving her.

Walking slowly round the room she moved over to the next guy.

Turning her back on the guy, she rested her ass on his awaiting lap.

With her back toward him, leaning her head to his ear, placing one hand around his neck and pulling his ear toward her lips.

She instructed him to unclasp the Waspie.

Opening her legs wide to the rest of the audience, she gives them a view of her pussy being spliced by the tightness of the thong.

Feeling the biting pressure of the thong as it digs its way deeper into the hot moist crevice.

The fleshy lips of her swollen pussy, struggle to cope with the postage stamp sized piece of material covering the opening to her womanhood.

Looking over her shoulder, the guy can see the swollen mound of her pussy in the distance through the valley of her breasts.

The eroticness of the view is pushing the guy to ejaculation.

The tingling sensations gathering at the tip of his penis, as the first droplets of pre-come seep from his cock and are absorbed in the material of his clothing.

His hand grazed across the flesh between the Waspie and the thong.

His fingers made gentle contact with the straining material of the thong.

He lightly stroked the dampening fabric, till the tip of his finger rested on the engorged pussylips.

His hand shook with excitement as she slowly grinded her cunt to his finger.

His other hand snaked upward and teased a nipple to full erection.

She leant forward as he cupped a breast and massaged the fleshy orb.

Removing his hand from her pussy, she placed it to the rear of the Waspie, reminding him he needed to unclasp and remove the skin-tight garment.

The clicking sound of each clasp as it released the Waspie could be heard to all.

Peeling the tight garment from her waist he threw the garment onto the floor.

Now leaning back toward the guy, she begins licking his neck, placing his hand again on her demanding pussy.

Ensuring the audience can witness all the erotic action.

The guy fondled a breast as he delved his finger inside the thong making contact with her exposed clitoris.

This action forced her to open her legs wide.

Half of the audience can see his finger sliding in and out of her cum soaked cunt.

The other half witnesses the movement of the thong and a slight glimpse of her wet pussylips being savaged by the probing finger.

Removing his finger, she pulled the thong to one side exposing the bareness of her pussy.

Taking her gloved fingers, she extended the digit finger and ran the length of her pussy lips.

Slowly moving the finger up and down the entire length, snatching at the lacy thong, keeping her bare pussy exposed for the audience.

Separating the fleshy lips of her exposed pussy, allowing the assembly to see the fullness of the passion gorged lips and wantonness of her love tube.

Grabbing one of his hands she let it rub the silky material back into her pussy.

Breathing heavily onto the guy's neck, she instructed him to rub her hot pussy in circular motions in front of the entire audience.

The sensations created by his fingers, pressing the flimsy material, as it moved inward to her naked pussy lips.

He could feel the wetness of her pussy clinging to the see through material that was barely covering her mound.

Stopping the movement of his hand, she stood up from the guy and turning toward the middle of the room, she parades her sexuality to the excited mob.

She was standing in front of these strangers, wearing only a small flimsy strip of material covering her pussy.

Her husband standing at the far side of the room witnessing the erotic spectacle, smiled at his lust driven wife.

Licking her glossed lips, she returns the smile, adding a seductive wink into the bargain.

Gauging the crowd, she knows they all desperately want to see more.

They want to see more of her naked flesh.

They want to see more of her movement.

They want to see more of her sexuality.

Her breasts, full and ample, swelling at the excitement she's generated.

Sexual urges are pulsing through her pussy.

The inner walls of her pussy are quivering.

Even in this excited state, she can feel the soft trickle of come oozing out of her cunt.

She felt barely able to stand up straight as the passion within her increased.

She could feel her legs shake and quiver.

The audience didn't notice the slight shaking of her legs as she teetered on her high heels.

The burning within her pussy was intensifying with each step she took.

The bass of the music vibrated through the atmosphere, delicately blowing across her lips and clitoris.

Each beat of the bass line felt like an extended tongue licking every nerve in her agitated cunt.

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,854 Followers