Slut Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,859 Followers

The slightest touch to her pussy was throwing her right over the edge.

She must maintain control, but the sexual tension almost had her relinquishing control of the situation.

All of the men in the room were discretely rubbing their crotches, including her husband!

The guys were trying desperately to disguise the erections growing inside their trousers.

The desire built up inside her.

A sexual tension that she'd never felt before.

She'd driven men wild with desire in her past, but never in the presence of her husband.

The anticipation grew in the room as they waited for her to remove the thong.

With her hips swaying slowly, she circled the entire audience.

The swaying of her hips seemed to force her breasts forward.

She targeted the guy who will perform the last act of removal.

This will be the guy who will disrobe her completely.

This will be the guy to experience the nakedness of her womanhood.

This will be the guy who will get first glimpse of her naked pussy.

This will be the first guy to do so, since her wedding night.

A strange stirring of emotions raced through her mind.

If she continued now there was no way back.

Glancing one last time at her husband, her eyes locked with his.

Raising his thumb in approval, he flashed a loving smile in her direction.

This was the approval she was hoping for.

Standing at the right hand side of her chosen victim, she slowly glided her hand down the right hand side of her soft silky body, hooking the thong in her thumb.

Placing her right knee between his legs, she offered the material to his mouth to remove the thong with his teeth.

He leaned toward her hip and took the tiny strip of material offered.

Biting down on to the material, he moved the garment slowly.

She felt his hot breath vaporizing on her exposed hip.

His lips nuzzled on her bare flesh as he slid the material down over curvy hip.

The electric charge of his lips on her bare flesh did not go unnoticed by her gaping pussy.

Turning to the other side, she offered him the opposite hip.

He bit down on the material.

Again she felt his hot breath on the untouched hip.

His lips slowly grazing her flesh, as his hands separated the firmness of her ass cheeks.

The thong was now resting below both hips.

The release of pressure on her pussy was almost too much to take.

Though not quite exposed yet, the heat from her cunt was almost overpowering him.

Standing in front of the guy she places one leg either side of his outstretched legs.

The thong is stretched to breaking point.

Still standing, his face directly in line with her inadequately covered pussy.

Slowly, she moved her fleshy mound toward his face.

The movement brings a new tension to the thong, now almost splitting the lips of her pussy in two.

His breath was quickening now as he could smell the musky scent of her aroused pussy.

He was the only one in the room who could see her hairless quim.

Pulling the remaining material toward his mouth she instructed him to bite the thong and remove it from her body.

Obediently he bit the material.

He gripped the thong with his teeth, as if his entire life depended upon it.

Guiding his head, she directed him to slide the material down to expose her pussy.

As he gripped the thong tightly, he released her cunt from its restraints, his teeth and lips brushed against her pussy ever so delicately.

This sent her shuddering into a mini orgasm.

Uncontrollably she thrust her bare pussy into his face.

Releasing the thong from his mouth, he slid the flimsy sex soaked garment down her shimmering legs, as he licked the lips of her quivering pussy.

Instinctively she grabbed her breasts with both of her hands, kneading and pounding them in unison as each wave passed through her body.

As the last simpering waves of orgasm flowed through her pussy, a delicate sigh emanated from her slightly parted lips.

Unashamedly she let a slither of come run down her inner thigh.

Encouraging the guy to lick the inner length of her tanned thigh, she held the top of his head as his tongue lapped at her leg, finally resting in the groove of her pussy.

Placing her hands on his shoulders, she fell into his lap and kissed his neck, grabbing the nape of his neck with both hands; she grinded her come drenched pussy against the restrained hardness of his cock.

Even through the material of his clothing she could feel the shape of his erection enter inside the shallow depth of her pussy.

Small controlled thrusts separated her pussy lips further.

Controlling the movements of the simulated sex act, she felt another orgasm building.

This time she declined pleasure.

This orgasm would have to wait.

Standing up and stepping back from the guy.

She turned around with her back to him; she slowly kicked the thong from her smooth legs.

Turning slowly, she exposed her excited naked pussy to the guy.

The moisture from his tongue glistened on her pussylips.

A warm trickle of come seeped from out of her burning pussy.

She straddled him again, letting her exposed bare pussy clasp itself on to the material now straining beneath his rock hard cock.

Gyrating her hips, she placed his hands on her swollen breasts.

The stretching of his material, now forced her pussylips further apart.

Her opening was widening with each gentle thrust.

Her breath quickening now as she imagined his cock is unleashed and inside her.

He looked down to watch her pussy glide back and forward across the straining outline of his hard cock.

He catches a glimpse of her bodily fluids sliming the length of his material covered cock.

She opened her mouth for him to feel her hot breath on his face.

He brushed his lips gently across her full glossed lips, as his tongue slithered into her opened mouth, exploring the inner workings.

With mouths locked, she took one of his hands from her breasts and placed it on the opening to her pussy.

Raising her pussy a couple of inches above his lap, she guided two of his fingers inside her throbbing cunt.

His fingers twiddled the inner walls of her labia.

Placing her hands on his knees she pushed uncontrollably against his fingers, pushing them deeper and deeper inside.

The heat generating from her sopping cunt was almost burning his fingers with desire.

The smell of her hungry sex now filled his nostrils.

He hooked both inserted fingers toward the front wall of her pussy, hitting the G spot with impeccable accuracy.

Applying pressure to the area of desire, his strong fingers pressed and lifted the soft flesh in perfect circles.

Bringing his thumb into contact with her exposed clitoris, he forced his fingers against the aroused erogenous zones.

The sensations were too strong for her to resist.

She couldn't fight the animal passion taking over her sexual emotions.

Without shame or abandon she started fucking his fingers, bucking against the pressure.

She began thrusting the walls of her cunt forcefully onto his massaging fingers.

With each thrust her clitoris scraped his aching thumb.

The hood of her clitoris moved tantalizingly back and forth, heightening the sensual pleasure.

He moved his other hand around and down the small of her arched back.

Tiny beads of sexual perspiration gathered on her reddening brow.

Her cheeks flushed with the rose colored tinge of pre-orgasm.

With her legs splayed wide, her cunt sucking the digits deep within, she rode the hands for her own selfish desires.

Her asshole puckered, opening itself to access, with each thrust of her hips on to his probing fingers.

He stroked a finger lightly around the circle of her anus, worming a finger inside her tightest of holes.

Smeared love juice from her previous orgasms, acted as a lubricant as her ass took his finger with zero resistance.

Fucking his fingers, her breath quickened.

A sensual sound tumbled out her mouth.

Her cheek pushed against his cheek as she thrust her womanhood at him, till the heat at last brought her pleasure to a climax.

Riding the last waves of orgasm, she took his fingers from her pussy.

Placing them in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the come soaked fingers, mimicking an erotic blowjob in the process.

She moved her hand to the straining zipper; as she slowly glided the zipper to fully open.

His erect cock bounded out to freedom.

Pushing his cock down with one finger, against his taut midriff, she smiled at him.

Licking her lips, she kept her finger pressed down on his demonic cock.

The throbbing shaft was pushed into his abdomen as she slid her open pussy lips back and forth along the length of his engorged shaft.

Her pussy lips felt the soft downy hair of his balls tickling her.

Her labia felt extremely sensitive as the soft pubic hair grazed her pussy lips and ass.

Sliding forward she positioned her pussy at the bulbous end of his cock,

She could feel his cock twitching, desperate to be released and enter her slippery tube.

She increased the tempo of her movement, back, forth, back, and forth.

Her pussy lips grabbed the cock with each gliding stroke.

Tormented the guy knew he wouldn't fuck her, but how could it be better than this.

This was the closest thing to fucking that either of them had previously experienced.

His hips now joined in the rhythm of the simulated sex, as she recognized the familiar sporadic pulsing of spunk firing up the length of his shaft.

Globules of dazzling white come burst from the end of his cock.

Three delightful spurts erupted from purple helmet, splashing onto his abdomen.

A river of come formed on his exposed midriff, as the final droplet oozed from his flagging penis;

Becky scooped up a dollop of the salty discharge on to her black gloved fingers and licked the fluid.

Leaning back she placed her hand above her opened mouth as the sliver of man juice fell inside the hungry orifice.

Easing herself from the lap of the guy, she stood, backing away from him as she sashayed to the centre of the room.

Dropping to her knees, she eased her body slowly to the floor, swirling her legs above her body.

Lying on the floor in the middle of the room, breasts exposed, pussy exposed, totally naked to a room full of strangers.

A pair of gloves and high heels maintained her secret identity.

The freshly waxed pussy displayed another slight trickle of come juice bubbling from her swollen labia.

Placing both high heeled feet on to the floor, she raised her pussy mound up into the air.

The smoothness of the hairless flesh glistens with a varnished coat of orgasm.

Her left hand cupped her heaving breast, as the right hand teased her raw clitoris.

Opening her legs wide to the audience, she placed her hands on either side of her exposed pussy.

Holding the lips of her newly waxed pussy, she opened her wet cunt and exposed the internals to the audience.

She'd never been so exposed too so many before.

She'd never exposed herself in such a fashion before.

The air of the room wafted gently on her exposed cunt.

The empowering of the situation aroused her even further.

Every part of her being was open and exposed.

Open and exposed as her choice.

She controlled the situation, but for how much longer.

Every guy in the room firmly believed he would get to fuck her.

A belief she conspired but did not adhere too.

She knew different.

She would tease them, bring them to heights of desire they've never thought possible.

She may even decide to satisfy their lustful needs.

But none of them will fuck her.

That world belonged to her and her husband.

Arousing them sexually will all be under her terms.

As this notion whirled through her mind, the empowerment heightened her state of arousal, as a familiar sensation grew deep inside her exposed cunt.

The early stages of orgasm burst through the walls of her inflamed pussy.

Electronic pulses communicated with her clitoris, preparing her erogenous zones for the sexual onslaught.

The torment of desire surged through her whole body.

Every part of her burned with an animal passion she'd never felt before.

Every single nerve ending was now an extension of her clitoris.

Rotating her naked body she positioned herself until she was kneeling on all fours.

Breasts swaying as she thrust her pelvis to the imaginary cock taking her forcefully.

Cock teasing the spectators with every gyration.

Two members of the audience stood from their seats.

As they moved toward Becky their trousers fell to their ankles.

Holding their prominent erect cocks, they sank to their knees and scuttled close to Becky.

Still maintaining control she informed both guys that no fucking will take place.

She placed her hand over her pussy blocking any unwanted entry to emphasize the instruction.

Smiling at the closest guy, she extended her free hand; wrapping her gloved fingers around the middle of his hard curved cock.

Slowly moving his foreskin back and forth she flicked her tongue over the purple head of the erect cock.

The other guy releasing the grip on his cock began to massage her breasts, as the remaining members of the audience released their cocks from the bondage of their trousers.

The whole crowd now jerking their manhood's slowly, staring in awe at the spectacle in front of them.

Taking the cock between her lips, Becky began to suck the glands furiously.

The guy besotted with passion started to fuck her mouth as she rolled the cock of the other guy slowly, like a Cuban maiden rolling cigars.

Removing the cock from her mouth she turned to the guy massaging her breasts and with a sexy smile said.

"No fucking allowed, but licking and playing could be fun".

Stroking the cock she'd just been sucking, she leant across to the other cock and flicked her tongue along the length of his shaft.

Placing his cock sideways on, she nibbled the entire length.

Placing the head into her mouth, she took the cock to the back of her deep throat, massaging the length with her tongue as her larynx engulfed the bulbous meat.

His cock pounding her mouth she glided her snake like tongue along the underside of his cock as the tip of her tongue licked his balls.

All of the crowd witness this amazing sexual feat, as they jerked their cocks furiously.

Pleasuring one cock orally and one cock being stroked delicately, she felt hot breath breezing on the lips of her pussy.

A tongue entered her pussy, lapping at the inner lips and nuzzling her clitoris.

With the exception of an erect cock, this was without any doubt the longest fleshiest object that had ever penetrated her.

The tongue was longer and blessed with a greater girth than most of the cocks she had previously fucked.

As the enormous tongue darted in and out of her love tube, her pussy juice lubricated the snake like muscle with every exit.

The vision proved too erotic for the guy in her mouth as his cock pulsed, sending his come sliding down the back of her willing throat.

The presence of her husband was now a distant memory as she satiated her pleasure with the available cock meat.

The tongue lapping at her pussy removed itself from its location, only to replace it with his finger.

The tongue now slid inside her asshole, worming its way deep inside her.

The sensations were unbelievable.

She couldn't contain her pleasure anymore and began moaning loudly as an anal orgasm burst through her.

The guy slid his tongue from her ass and straight in the groove of her bald pussy.

Now kneeling, he hooked his finger to the front wall of her pussy, blindly feeling its way till finally locating her G spot, as his snake like tongue lapped at her labia and clitoris.

She was close now to the point of no return, as two of the wanking cocks exploded their come, showering across her breasts.

Another orgasm shudders through her body as three more cocks unload, on her spunk splattered breasts.

The cock in her hand was unable to contain the vast quantity of jism as she jerked the shining dome into submission.

Copious spurts of white fluid splashed across her flushed face.

Swiftly turning her head to collect as much of the secretion in to her eager mouth as possible.

The majority of the liquid missed the orifice and congregated in her hair and face.

The gentleman between her splayed legs fingered her pussy with renewed vigor.

He clawed his digits to her slightly bruised G spot.

His control of the sensations was masterful.

He was vigorously sliding his fingers across the G spot area.

Applying pressure, he lifted her mound further from the floor.

The most intense orgasm of her entire life welled inside her.

Her cervix began opening and closing instinctively to receive the sperm she was never going to experience.

Two more cocks arrived on the floor beside her.

One of them entered her obeying mouth, as she hungrily swallowed the length.

The second cock nudged her shoulder.

She wrapped a gloved hand and brought it close to her cock-sucking mouth.

Three guys paying avid sexual attention to her animalistic needs re-positioned her.

Almost thrown onto her knees, she felt her long legs forced wide apart, taking turns to suck each of the two cocks in front of her.

Mr G spot, lying on his back, slid his torso along the sex dampened floor, placing his head directly below her bucking sex.

Pushing his digit finger inside her pussy, he then pressed his sex substitutes against the front wall of her squelching cunt.

He flicked his tongue along the flesh between her pussy and ass.

The two cocks alternating between her lips were both on the verge of exploding.

The attention her pussy was receiving set the pulses for another orgasm to journey through her entire body.

The crowd were fascinated as they watched her body quiver on the hand below.

As the last waves of orgasm passed through her body, a finger slid inside her accessible ass.

She had one cock in her mouth.

She had one cock in her hand.

And she had one finger fucking her ass.

A tongue rimming her asshole and the pressure applied to her G spot surged another orgasm.

This time its multiple, as wave after wave of intense pleasure drains her of any resistance as all of her available orifices receive sexual attention.

The pussy juice squirts through the remaining fingers of the guy pleasuring her G spot.

The two cocks being fellated exploded in unison.

The cock inside her mouth pumped come down her throat, almost gagging her with the pressure.

The other splays come wildly across her sex drenched breasts.

The guy beneath, removes his finger from her ravaged pussy, still keeping the other finger, firmly rooted in her ass.

Sliding forward he begged to fuck her.

She can see her sex fluids shining off his lips.

Becky had never been so sexually aroused and yet still in control.

Once again she gave the school teacher finger wag.

She adjusted her position, all the while maintaining to clasp the finger still squirming inside her stretched ass.

Thrusting against the finger, breathing softly, she leant forward, taking his cock into her hungry mouth.

She began slurping on the length.

Whoring the cock for effect.

The audience was silent.

The only sound in the room is the squelching of pussy and the lustful sucking of cock.

The audience watched furtively as she sucked the cock while her ass was penetrated by the finger.

Her anus stretched around the probing finger.

The swelling of her overworked glossy lips, were now visible as she began gliding up and down the engorged cock.

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,859 Followers