Slut: The Poker Prize Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,856 Followers

"She has such a tight pussy for such a filthy slut!" Neil said through gritted teeth. This aroused me immensely hearing Neil become more alpha and orally abuse me, while his cock was deep inside me as my husband looked on.

I was looking directly at James with half closed, lust filled eyes, feeling Neils cock slide deeper inside my pussy.

"James his cock is so much bigger and harder than yours!" I sighed "He can come around and fuck me anytime!" I added applying a layer of sexual humiliation on my husband which I know he adores.

"James your whore wife's cunt is sensational!" Neil whispered as I moaned loudly.

James winked at me approvingly as my eyes rolled with delight.

"Yes, her pussy is very tight!" James replied "Her ass is even tighter!" he exclaimed.

Neil looked shocked at James reply.

"You'd let me fuck her ass?" Neil squeaked, somewhat shocked at the information, his cock twitching and throbbing inside my pussy.

"That's not my decision! Suzi fucks who she wants and lets them fuck her where she wants!" James cordially responded.

"Make me come once more, then you can fuck my ass!" I panted, slipping my tongue on Neil's neck and gyrating my pussy on his delectable cock.

Neil pulled my head close to his and kissed me deeply. His tongue slid between my teeth and slithered inside my mouth. With his cock deep inside my pussy and his tongue swirling around my mouth, we could not be more joined than we were at that moment. Neil was thrusting upward as he twisted my aroused erect nipples.

"Fuck the slut!" James spoke softly, ordering his friend to defile his wife.

I groaned with unadulterated delight, hearing my husband encourage his friend to treat his wife like a total slut.

I rode Neils cock wildly, as his right hand smoothed over my shaved mound. His index finger stroked my blood engorged clitoris, enticing another orgasm out of me. I thrashed on his cock as a powerful orgasm surged through my whole body. A gush of female ejaculate burst from my cock filled pussy, as James looked on grinning, stroking his hard cock, still languishing in his trousers.

"Fuck me!" I repeated with every orgasmic breath.

"I don't think I can hold on much longer!" Neil admitted, informing me that his orgasm would be arriving very soon.

"Spit on my ass and slide your cock in!" I panted.

Neil bent me over the poker table as I held my ass cheeks wide open. He knelt between my legs and spat directly at my puckered rosebud. A shudder and tingle ran up and down my spine as my husbands friend began to abuse me for his own sexual gratification. His huge hard cock nudged against my tight sphincter, as inch by inch of his large weapon began to stretch and fill my tight asshole.

I panted almost begging.

"Fuck my ass! Fuck me deeper than my husband could!"

I looked up at my husband as he witnessed his slut wife taking a hard cock up her ass effortlessly.

James was smiling, almost proud at his slut wife being fucked and defiled by his friend.

"Give it to me!" I demanded as his cock slid in and out of my tight asshole.

James unzipped his cock, taking it from his trousers, he began to stroke the length slowly. His eyes never left me as he watched fervently as his friend fucked my ass.

James was nowhere near as big as Neil and I took it upon myself that I should sexually humiliate my husband.

"Oh Neil, your cock is so much bigger and harder than my husbands!" I groaned, looking James directly in the eye. He began to stroke his hard cock faster as I continued my oral humiliation.

"You can come around and fuck me anytime you want, whether James is here or not!" I panted watching James squirm with masochistic delight.

"I'm going to come up your ass!" Neil growled as the first splash of his powerful stream began to fill my asshole.

"Give me your spunk Neil!" I demanded "I want to feel your manly seed inside me!" I whispered, looking at James as his own orgasm arrived, spunk flying from his tiny slit, landing on the kitchen floor in dollops.

Neil growled and snarled as his spunk filled my ass. He gave my right buttock a hefty slap, leaving a red hand mark and said.

"I think I will fuck you again!" he smirked "She is a right dirty slut your wife!" Neil grinned.

James just nodded in agreement, his deflating cock still in his hand, the end weeping remnants of sticky come.

"If your man enough you can stay the night and fuck me some more! Maybe you guys can double penetrate me and leave all of your spunk inside me!" I smiled holding my full tits as Neil's receding cock slid out of my ass.

"Or you can both finish playing cards!" I quipped.

No prizes for guessing their response!

Slut: The Poker Prize Part 2

I was standing between my husband and his naked poker playing friend Neil. I was in a post orgasmic state wearing only a black garter belt, black fishnet stockings and very high heeled black strappy platform stiletto's. My huge firm breasts were on display with my wine cork nipples proudly jutting forward.

My shaved pussy was pulsating with excitement from what had just occurred.

Neil had just finished fucking my ass as my husband watched on, and his hot spunk was swimming around inside my colon. Neil was now sitting in his chair, stretched out and comfortable, his large cock semi erect.

His eyes were still full of lust and want, as he coolly observed my sexually draped body he had just devoured. I walked toward him, swaying my garter belt framed hips, smiling at him as I straddled his thighs, holding his cock in my right hand, I began to stroke the length slowly and deliberately. With my legs parted, my pussy had opened revealing my swollen shaved pussylips to Neil. I felt my heartbeat quicken as Neil grazed his fingertips across my swollen excited pussylips. I brushed my open lips across Neil's, slipping my tongue out to taste his hot lips.

James was watching every single movement as I began to arouse Neil's cock back to hardness. I moved my hot tight pussy close to his semi erect cock, close enough to feel his cock pulsing gently, sending little throbbing sensations onto my sensitive pussylips. I placed my hands at the back of his head, drawing his mouth close to mine and gave him the slowest sexiest kiss I've ever delivered. My tongue entwined with his own as our saliva intermingled. I was moaning with desire into Neil's busy mouth, as James stood behind me, his erect cock in his hand, as the protruding erection pushed into the flesh of my bare back.

Moaning with pleasure at Neils full on kiss, I felt James rub his cock down my back and snake its way between my buttocks. Neil was holding my firm full breasts as his cock began to harden and slip inside my greasy pussy. I moaned as his cock slid inside me, my pussy walls gripping his now rock hard shaft. James held my buttocks apart, nudging his cock against my puckered asshole. In one slow push, he effortlessly slid his entire length deep inside my asshole. I was being double penetrated and it felt sensational.

I'm such a slut, but I love the fact that my husband allows me to be this way.

Both guys stayed perfectly still, allowing me to get accustomed to two cocks inside me.

I rolled my hips gently, feeling both cocks throb inside me.

If my husband didn't allow my slut behaviour, then I'm not convinced I would have ever have experienced the delectable sensation of being doubled penetrated.

My head was spinning, my pussy tingling and my asshole stretching. This was a divine experience and one I knew I would repeat. The cocks began to slowly move, causing me to gyrate my hips, and enhance the naughty pleasure that was be bestowed to me. Neil began twisting my nipples, then moved his lips over the flesh of my neck. He started gently nibbling then his passion increased and he began biting my neck, leaving quite a large love bite.

James saw this and began to thrust his cock harder and deeper in to my asshole.

I threw my head back, moaning blissfully, enjoying my two studs pleasuring my lust.

"Fuck the dirty slut!" James growled, encouraging Neil to be more forceful with me.

Neil twisted my nipples harder, giving me a mixed sensation of tolerable pain and extreme pleasure.

"Can you feel my spunk up her ass?" Neil grinned, confirming to James that he had fucked my ass earlier, revelling in the fact that he had defiled his friends wife.

"Yeah I can feel your spunk greasing her tight hole!" James snarled "This slut is always full of strangers spunk!" James implying that he knew his wife was a cheating slut who'd enjoyed many cocks inside her outrageously sexy body.

My head was still thrown back, moaning in ecstatic pleasure as the two cocks fucked my holes, while the guys blissfully berated me with delicious slut dirty talk.

"Fuck me! Give your slut your spunk!" I demanded, riding both cocks like a lust filled pornstar.

A spark went off in my head, giving me a crazy lust filled idea. The notion of being a pornstar was now overbearing and bringing me closer to orgasm.

"I want you to film me being fucked!" I panted as a powerful orgasm surged through my ass and pussy, sending sexual electrical tingles through my entire body.

James slammed his cock inside my ass forcefully, holding my waist as he snarled aggressively.

"Take my spunk whore!" He uttered through clenched teeth and unleashed a powerful jet stream of hot spicy come deep inside my asshole.

My orgasm intensified with the addition of James sexual verbal onslaught. Neil smirked as he looked into my half closed eyes.

"You really are a dirty cheating slut who will let any man do anything to her, aren't you!" Neil grinned watching me becoming enthralled at my sexual subservience.

"Yes, I'm a cheating slut who will let anyone fuck her!" I panted "I want to be a slut for you guys!" I continued, gyrating my hips as the two cocks slid in and out of me. James' cock slid out due to my enthusiastic fucking, as Neil gritted his teeth and snarled.

"I want to come on your face and tits slut!" He demanded.

I jumped off his cock feeling James spunk trickle out of my asshole and run down my stockinged legs. I knelt before Neil as he positioned his cock, pointing toward my face. I opened my mouth, sliding out my tongue as though I was a catholic girl about to receive communion.

Neils cock erupted violently as the first spurt hit my tongue. The second spurt plastered my right cheek then the third spurt landed perfectly on my left breast. Mini spurts spewed from his cock as splashes of spunk hit my right breast and right cheek. I didn't think it possible that a man could come so much especially considering he'd unloaded in my ass not that long ago.

"Rub the spunk on your tits into your nipples, then scoop the spunk off your face and swallow it!" Neil insisted as James looked on gobsmacked.

Being the obedient slut that I am, I began to rub the creamy spunk into my tingling breasts. Looking Neil directly in the eye, I smeared my right index finger across my cheeks, collecting ever drop of spunk and guiding the sexual fluid toward my open mouth. As the spunk run over my lips and inside my mouth, I showed Neil his spunk swirling on my tongue. I closed my lips and with one deliberate swallow all of his spunk slid down my throat. I continued licking his deflating cock, almost making out with his domed helmet, sucking and nibbling the purple flesh. Neil groaned with pleasure as I delighted his sensitive glans with my teeth, lips and tongue.

James slapped my right buttock and laughed like a drain.

"You filthy cheating cum eating fuck slut!" He said shaking his head in dismay.

Neil looked down at my naked shiny spunk smeared breasts and said.

"Once we've recovered, you should change into something even more slutty and we can fuck all of your holes like the slut that you are, as we all become porn stars!"

James looked at me stunned but flushed with arousal. Gathering himself, he headed out of the kitchen to set up the video camera in our bedroom, where I was about to become a porn star.

I bit my lip and squirmed with sheer delight, enthralled at being treat just the way I wanted to be.

Now it was time to clean up, get changed and enjoy the delights of two hard cocks while a camera captured every sexy and depraved moment!

Part 3 to follow...

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,856 Followers
12