Slut Training 101

Story Info
She wants to learn how to be your personal slut.
2.7k words
4.07
104.2k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know I love it when you make me wear the butt plug. You know how much I feel like such a nasty little whore when you push it into my tiny tight lubed-up arsehole. And I love it when you spank my arse and make me wear it all around the house, and even when we go out!

Feeling it in my arse under my dress.

Oh god, how it tingles in my butt, never letting me forget that I am your little slut. Your dirty slut maid. I feel it wiggling in my arse while I walk around, like it was your hard cock deeply fucking my tight arse the whole time.

You ask me if I am ready.

"Mmmm oh yes, Sir. You know I love being your nasty slutty maid, sir", I say.

You pull my pretty new black silk panties up tight, pulling the butt plug firmly into my arse, and my wet panties firmly up into my pussy lips, exposing my lovely, pear-shaped arse cheeks for your viewing pleasure. I can feel them mashing against my wet pussy, splitting the lips apart, rubbing against my engorged and twitching clit. I close my eyes as you work them up higher, feeling them riding up into myself, pushing hard against the butt plug - oh the wonderful, exquisite pain of that plug!

"Watch what I am doing, slut", you command me.

I open my eyes and watch as you pull my panties up.

"I want you to please me right now. I am ordering you to suck my cock now. I need it from you. You know you suck my cock so well, because all dirty naughty sluts know how to suck cock!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm oh yes sir!!"

"I need to train you to be a good slut. Now suck my cock", I order you.

"Yes, Sir" I reply.

I kneel on the floor before you, reaching up to unzip your pants. I slide your pants down and off. You look down at me, in your long winter underwear, your cock a big pole inside.

"It looks so handsome, doesn't it?" you say.

"Mmmmmmm, oh yes sir. I adore your cock."

"Now, put your face close to my cock and rub your cheek on it."

Which I do.

I curl my fingers into the waistband of your underwear and press my face to the big bulge in them. I breathe on your cock through the material, kissing down to your balls.

"Good girl, now I want you to take down my underwear and suck my cock. First, take my cock out and kiss it", you instruct me.

I slide your underwear out over your thick hard cock and it springs out at me, hitting me in the face, making my whole body tingle and quiver. It's so warm and oh so stiff. I pull the underwear down and off your legs, then off, all the while keeping my face to your shaft, rubbing and kissing the base. My lips kiss up the shaft and I start to lick your long stiffening cock with my tongue.

"Now did I tell you to lick it?"

"But, but..I thought..."

"No, I only said kiss it first. Ahhh, I see you are going to need some training. You need to obey my commands like a good little slut. Do only what I tell you to do. Now get over my leg here, no, not my lap, just one leg, so you can suck my cock, and so I can see and feel your naughty little schoolgirl arse. I see you need some spanking to help teach you your lessons. This, my slut-in-training, is 'Cock Sucking 101'?"

"Yes, sir."

"I am training you here. Do you want to be my personal whore or not?"

"Yes, sir, please. More than anything sir. I want to be your obedient cocksucker sir, please. Please train me, I want to learn. I promise to do better."

I bend over your leg, my feet on the floor, balanced on my heels. I see you look in the mirror that's positioned so you can see the view of my arse like that. As I get into position, I can feel the butt plug working around as I move, making my arse all tingly and my pussy hot and wet. I kiss up and down the shaft of your cock. By this time some precum is now oozing down from the bulbous head, down the shaft and getting on my lips as I continue to kiss your almost fully erect prick.

SPANK - SPANK!

You spank my arse as I butterfly-kiss your cock. Immmediately, I feel a trickle of my pussy sweat into the gusset of my panties. It's like I have peed myself. It's so warm and feels surprisingly comfortable and nice. I want to suck your cock so badly, but I know I need to wait for your orders.

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

on my arse cheeks; a staccato of sharply stinging smacks.

You spank my arse harder and tease me with your hard cock, thrusting up against my mouth, wondering if you think I will disobey your orders and start to lick it or suck it.

"Mmmm good girl, now I want you to flick your tongue back and forth at the underside of the head."

"Eth Er" comes my muffled response, and I take your cock out to say "Yes, Sir!", more clearly.

I lap at your cock as you have instructed me, just under the swollen head of your dick. The saliva from my mouth is making your cock glisten and I flick my tongue back and forth

against your shaft. I can see my efforts are having the desired effect as your hard dick is getting very, very hard and slippery from my efforts.

"Lick my balls, slut, make them nice and wet too."

You know I love it when you order me around like this, making me your dirty little cocksucking whore. I do as you command and slide my mouth down your shaft, licking all the way down to your balls. You keep spanking me, and I long to squeal with delight. I don't dare make a sound (apart from a guttural moan) because it's something you haven't taught or encouraged me to do.You spank me harder when I do a good job. I love getting spanked by you, my master. I know you want me to do a good job and please your horny cock, because I know it's my duty to please you. I slide my mouth around your balls, lapping at them and sucking on them.

"Oh, that's good slut, now you need to learn to take my cock in your mouth. Are you enjoying your training, you dirty slut, because soon you will be sucking on my hard cock like a little hooker?."

I look up at you and say "Yes sir."

SPANK!

You swat my arse hard, saying, "Mmmm good girl, now open up your lips, suck. And you may slide your fingers into your panties and play with that wet pussy of yours while you suck on my cock. You may fingerfuck your horny little cunt."

I do as I am told and take the knob of your prick in my mouth obediently, tasting your creamy, pleasantly salty, precum. I suck on that glorious head, swirling my tongue all around the rim and emit a moaning hum. Imagining it is your cock inside me, I pull my panties to one side and slide my fingers inside my pussy and pushing back my clit hood I begin to gently rub my erect and aching, wanting, needing, horny bud.

You watch as I slide two fingers into my pussy as I rub my clit with my palm, while simultaneously sucking enthusiastically on your thick swollen cock.

"I see you need some training here.... you need to take it deep in your mouth, whore, like this."

You press my head down and I take your cock further into my mouth, almost gagging as your cock presses into my throat. I take your cock like a good girl, sucking hard on it. Your cock goes in further, down all the way to your balls, which nudge my chin now, feeling your strong hands on my head, guiding my mouth down onto your dick like a good teacher. I slide back up, and you practice me in going all the way down again. Guiding me and teaching me how to swallow the whole length of your cock. You also tell me to lick up and down the shaft and then immediately take it in my mouth again and deep down into my throat.

"Mmmmmmm good girl, you're learning. You are turning out to be a very good cocksucker, my little student slut. That's it, down all the way, and suck on it. Good girl, that's it, fuck my cock with your hot mouth and take it deeper, deeper, deeper."

You spank me hard when I don't do it right, because I need to be taught to suck your cock the way you like. And then you spank me when I do a good job too, and that makes my arse and my pussy tingle so fucking good.

"Now slut, you need a lot more training. We will have to practice this a few times a day."

"Yes, sir, I am here to obey you. To do whatever you want me to sir."

"Now slut, I want you to jack me off into your mouth. I want to cum in your mouth ."

I look up at you, with your big fat cock in my mouth. I take it out of my mouth and kiss the tip, and nodding my head, I say "Yes sir, whatever you say."

As I have learned, I ask you politely, "May I please jerk your cock off into my mouth now sir?"

SPANK!

"Yes, I want that, of course."

I take my fingers out of my panties. They're thoroughly soaked from pleasing my pussy and I grip your twitching manhood.

"Now, slut, I want you to learn to do this. I want you to grip my cock as it comes out of your mouth and stroke it a few times before you take it all the way back down your throat. And twist it in your fist. Yes, like that...that's it. Grip it tighter and twist it. Oh yes, my dirty little cocksucking angel, what a good little cumslut you are turning into."

Mmmm it looks good, I think, with all the thick veins standing out, and it feels so good, so powerful and throbbing, so hot in my hand. So fucking good I want it in my tight wet horny cunt right now. Imagining that, I slide my slippery fingers up and down and twist your cock with my hand, as you instructed me, then I slip your big fuck tool back in my mouth to suck - a long, deep suck. And I moan...and you moan, too, in answer.

I continue to suck your cock like the good little slut that I am, and jerk your cock and twist it like you have taught me so well.

I'm still half-standing in my heels, bent over your leg as you spank me (SPANK!) and and as you urge me to suck and jerk your cock off. My short skirt has ridden up around my waist and my panties are still pulled up tight into my arse and splitting my pussy in two. I can feel the butt plug tight in my arse, fucking my arsehole. I slide my fingers up and down as I caress your balls, tugging on them and rubbing them as I slide and twist my soft slippery hand up and down your shaft. I suck your cock softly on the head, then sliding my mouth down all the way like you taught me, down to your balls. I rub your balls as I hold my mouth down all the way down my throat, then slide back up. I jerk your cock, circling my fingers around your shaft, twisting still as I slide my fingers up and down, faster and faster, making your cock so nice and hard, getting it ready to spurt. Taking your whole hot hard length into my warm wet mouth.

I'm so sure you are pleased with me.

I look up at you, with your fat cock in my mouth as I keep jacking you off.

You take my head, twist your fingers in my hair and make me bob up and down with my mouth.

"Thats it slut, suck that cock, keep jerking me off, suck it my little angel, suck that cock. I'm going to cum in your mouth now. I want you to take all my cum, you dirty whore. Suck my cock good now, make my cock spurt now."

My pussy tingles when you talk to me like your little slut. I suck hard like a good slut should, jerking you off, sliding my fingers up and down faster and faster. I feel your cock getting stiffer in my mouth. I feel you thrust up into my mouth and I hold on tight, feeling you about to spurt. Your whole cock gets so stiff and erect. My fingers are a blur on your shaft, my other hand on your balls, scratching them lightly with my nails, and tugging on them. I masturbate you and suck and lick around the top half of your cock as you finally, finally, prepare to burst in my mouth!

You let out a small roar as your rock hard cock spurts your hot cum in my mouth and I suck hard on it, pulling on your cock and pressing the spot below your balls. I slide my mouth down and then back up, suckling on the head. I slide off and flick my tongue back and forth at the underside of the head as your cock spurts all over my face. You are so hard, so thick and stiff, shooting your hot gobs of cum on my face and all over my lips and my mouth. I take the head back in my mouth and slide up and down on it, catching and tasting your cream that's gushing into my mouth. Your frothy white cum runs out the sides of my mouth as I suck every drop that issues out of the eye of your tool. I stroke your blood-red cock slowly up and down the shaft with my slippery fingers as I lick all around the ridge of the puffy head, lapping at the cum still oozing from the tip, coaxing every drop, milking your cock of your sticky white warm seed.

"Good girl, you are a good cocksucker, my slut." SPANK!

You smack my arse hard, letting me know I've done a good job at pleasing you and your still tumescent cock.

"Now, my slutty fucking maid, I want you to clean up my cock - with your tongue."

I see the sticky droplets on you, and lick up and down your shaft, cleaning up the traces of cum with my tongue. I quickly lick at a few drops of cum on your hip and see more on your balls. Some cum has oozed down there and I swirl my tongue all around your balls, lapping it all up. I run my tongue back up your shaft, swirling up and down the sides of your arching penis, cleaning you up like a good slut should. I grip your tool and kiss its head and suckle on it, savouring the lingering taste of your sweet cream in my mouth.

I look up at you, between clean-up kisses and licks of your shaft. "Did I do a good job, Sir?"

As you caress the now pink cheeks of my arse, you reply, "You did a good job sucking my cock. You did everything I taught you, but I'm sure you know, you realise, that you have a long, long way to go and that this is just the start of your training, my dirty-sweet little cocksucking cumslut."

And I smile and nod at you, in complete submission. I am loving every second of my being your faithful slutty cocksucking maid, eager to please you in every way.