Slut Trap Ch, 02

Story Info
A captured slut is trained for her new owner.
1.3k words
4.2
142.9k
26

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 05/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
desirelit
desirelit
926 Followers

As the handler tested the pleasure/pain rings that hung from Jess' nipples and clitoral hood she felt a tingly sense of pleasure flow from her breasts and pussy through her chest and stomach and thighs, then all over her body. The pleasure built until her crotch throbbed and leaked. Her muscles contracted and she wiggled as much as she could in her suspended yoke restraint. Now, somehow, the pleasure went up yet another notch. She could feel every heartbeat and breath, and intense waves of pleasure crashed against her body making her fingers and toes curl, her ass cheeks clench and her head shake.

As the handlers expertly tested the remote on Jess she felt the intense pleasure slowly ebb, allowing her to breath and savor the aftershocks of her orgasm. The pleasure/pain settings continued to push toward pain, and Jess could feel almost an itch develop in her permanently hard nipples and still throbbing clit. She squirmed at the sensation, which now became a burning. Jess grunted in alarm and shook her tits and gyrated her hips, trying to find something to rub her exposed pussy on. Now it felt like pins were poking her clit and nipples. Jess couldn't stop grunting and moaning, one would assume from pain only, if they didn't notice her soaked thighs. She writhed, desperately seeking relief.

"You can stop the test there," a new voice, that of a trainer, said to the disinterested handlers. "Any more and I think this slut would pass out. This was a good catch," he said. The trainer took the remote and the handlers left the room to get cleaned up and attend to newly captured sluts. As they passed the offices meetings and calls could be overheard where sluts were ordered, research was done on client desires and interests and training orders were written up and assigned.

The trainer approached Jess, reading over the training orders. He needed to condition her to behave and respond as the women of the intended owner's fantasy and favorite porno movies and stories. This one would be fairly conventional, as far as they went. A complete slut, always happy to suck and fuck, no modesty or sense of shame, aroused by the reassuring words of her owner. There was just one thing she'd need some special treatment for.

"I need a tongue machine in training bay 3," the trainer said into a wireless ear piece he wore. Jess heard his voice and spun to face him, though she could not see through the scarf covering her eyes.

Sweat covered Jess, giving her skin a shine like that of the control top stockings and heels she still wore, the only clothing that had been left on her, and the shine of her pleasure/pain rings hanging from her nipples and clit hood. The sweat matted her hair against her face, and soaked the yoke she wore. Her full breasts had a beautiful shine to them as they heaved, shaking the rings hanging from her freshly pierced nipples. Her mind, finally relieved of the sensations of pain and pleasure raced with thoughts of what lay ahead for her in the hands of these men so willing to harshly and casually handle her, expose her, torture and pleasure her.

The trainer undid Jess' blindfold. She blinked as her eyes adjusted to the light and she tried to make sense of where she was and what she saw. The trainer smiled at her and moved on to undo the ball gag, which popped from her mouth, dripping saliva. "A lovely sight," the trainer said, admiring her swollen lips, sweat covered face and mouth dripping with spit, as if a hard cock had just been pulled from her mouth. Jess' eyes bulged with confusion, excitement and terror at the smiling trainer. Her lower stomach tightened and her upper inner thighs quivered.

"Jess, you're a very lucky young slut," the trainer told her as he admiringly extended his hand to her pussy and started fingering and flicking her soaked sex. Jess gasped, trying to force her hungry body down to get more contact. "You've been purchased for a wealthy, handsome and very nice young man. Now you and I will train you for your life of sexual servitude and pleasure.

"I...I don't understand," Jess said, even as she squirmed her hips to accentuate the feel of the trainers touch on her lips, her slit, her clit.

"You're controlled by shame and guilt. And your sexual hunger has been repressed. Before you were captured you thought you were a slut. You will be so much more of a slut when we're done with you. The pleasure of your master will give you pleasure, his displeasure will give you pain. And together we will shape you to be the woman of his fantasies."

At that moment handlers moved the tongue machine he had ordered up. It was an electric wheel, like that of a table saw, but instead of metal saw teeth sticking out there were four large, floppy silicone tongues.

"Jess, you will be a slut, overcome with desire, passion that exceeds your self restraint, a desperate need for the cock of your master in your pussy and mouth. You need his pleasure, the throbbing of his imminent release, the taste of his semen shooting into your mouth or on his cock as it pulls from your pussy. And the act that will completely bind you to your master, to enslave you to him beyond any good sense or cognitive wishes you may have, will be the feel of his tongue working your asshole."

Jess blinked and her eyes bulged as the handlers moved the tongue machine to line up with her ass. She realized she was about to have this mechanized oral sex machine work her ass, it's big floppy tongues sliding up her ass crack and butt hole, and there was nothing she could do about it.

"It will be a rare thing for a man to want to lick the asshole of a slut like you intensely, to push his tongue up past your tight hole until he's fucking you in the ass with it. So that is what we'll use to lock you forever with your master. The one who will do that to you will be the one we're training you for."

The trainer turned on the machine, and Jess could hear it whir to life. Her butt cheeks and asshole clenched over and over in expectation. The handlers slowly moved the machine in place. The four silicone tongues dipped into a reservoir of lubrication and flopped around as the wheel spun. Jess felt it splash against her ass, then a breeze from the movement of the machine against her butt hole, then the feeling of a large, wet tongue sloshing up her ass crack and hard up against her asshole before flopping past her body and the next one repeating the experience. It continued without fatigue, threatening to never stop.

"For now we'll train you to love what he loves, to be able to endure hours and hours of pleasure, and to please a man with no consideration for yourself." With that the trainer turned up the pleasure on her pleasure/pain rings and set it to correspond to the contact by the tongue machine. Before long Jess felt an intense, warm, sucking sensation on her nipples and clit each time a giant tongue sloshed up her well-lubricated, shiny ass crack. The trainer's fingers plunged in and out of Jess' soaked cunt, juicing the cum from her noisily, even over the sound of her moans and the sound of the industrial strength tongue machine.

Jess pressed on, exhausted, but craving more, eagerly anticipating each contact of a tongue with her asshole, knowing her whole body would shake with ecstasy at each contact. Again and again orgasms grew from the depths of her soaked cunt to grow up through her stomach, down her thighs, around her hips and ass, up over her breasts, up her neck, to explode throughout her as it's tendrils extended electrical currents through her face and toes and fingers.

desirelit
desirelit
926 Followers