Slut, Uncommon

Story Info
BBW is busdriver by day and total slut at night.
859 words
3.58
50.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Girl Friend
Girl Friend
165 Followers

Merrie was just getting off her 5 pm shift driving the City tour bus in downtown Manhattan. She had an engagement to get to by 7 pm that night.

She was changing in the locker room from her bus uniform to her more comfortable size 16 faded jeans and XXL blue cotton t-shirt. Her large size 46 DDDD cup breasts were firm and her nipples stuck through the shirt as it was a bit chilly this evening.

Merrie jumped into her luxoriously wide-spaced firehouse red Pontiac Grand AM and weaved her way through the rush hour traffice, zipping up and down to Lotus Garden, her favorite restaurant.

She arrived at 5:45 pm and greeted the hostess, Mrs. Wan, who was her aunt.

"Merrie. You losing weight or something?" her aunt asked her as she lifted up Merrie's left wrist delicately and examined it.

"I don't think so. I still weigh 210 pounds, auntie." Merrie replied.

"Then you must be getting some really good nookie to be beaming like you are. Who is the lucky fellowy?" her aunt asked her.

Merrie blushed and looked away. How could she tell her aunt that she frequented the underground swing club in the Village and that she had a penchant for big dicked men. It didn't matter to her what nationality the big dicked men were, just as long as they fucked her tight kumquat good and plenty! These men had to have large cumloads as well to satisfy Merrie.

Merrie ordered the combination lobster sauce over white rice and she savored her dinner. She especially loved the lobster sauce since it had the same consistency as really good tasting cum that she just loved to drink from the big dicked men.

Merrie got up, kissed her aunt goodnight and left a $100 bill in the tip bowl on her way out of the restaurant.

Merrie checked her watch and it read exactly 6:15 pm. She had 45 minutes left to get to the swing club the next town over.

She made it to the club in just under 30 minutes. She quickly changed into her "come and fuck me" outfit consisting of a tight black leather bustier and matching black leather thong. She stepped into the "United Nations Gang Bang Room" and smiled at the multi-colored faces that she saw. She saw coca-colored skin tones, coconut-white skin tones, toasted-almond skin tones, mahogany-brown skin tones and even birck-red skin tones. The thought of collecting and tasting all those different sperm loads in her mouth made Merrie squirt some of her pussy juices.

"Ummmm. I'm ready to taste you boys tonight." she said as some of the men proceeded to move towards her.

Hugo a tall dark-skinned man was the first to stick his purple-tipped cock head in Merrie's open mouth. Hugo pumped and pumped his thick and long cock down Merrie's throat while she made sloppy slurping noises as she was trying to engulf Hugo's whole cock down her throat.

With success, Merrie managed to swallow the WHOLE of Hugo's cock and full cumload.

"I want more cum." Merrie demanded as Val, a medium sized almond toned bald man positioned his cock tip at Merrie's mouth, as she opened wide for him to slide it down her already cum-coated slippery throat. Merrie made a small meal of Val's cock in no time flat.

"Tastes better than lobster sauce." was all she said as she swallowed his cum load and licked the corners of her lips with her tongue, then dabbed at them with her right index finger.

"You ready for me, sugar?" Brian asked, a wide hulking bodybuilder-type man with beet red skin, who was furiously rubbing on his cock.

"Depends on what you have in store for me. What do you want to do for me, sugar?" Merrie asked of him.

"I want to stretch that slit of yours a bit with my HUMONGOUS COCK." Brian answered.

"Ummm, I was thinking the same thing too." Merrie replied as she spread her volumptuous thighs and wrapped her legs around Brian's waist while he slid the tip of his 14 inch cock that was 3 inches long into her slit.

"Ooooh, fuck yeah!" Merrie exclaimed as she felt Brian's cock head rub deep inside her, against her G-spot.

"You make me want to cum . . . a lot." Merrie warned Brian before she gushed pussy cum juice all over his cock.

"I hope you got some more pussy juice left over since I got a MONSTER COCK here for you." Nathaniel, a medium-sized freckled guy stated.

"Oh, I've got plenty where that came from." Merrie reassured him as she guided his cock into her pussy with her right hand and she inserted her left middle finger into Nathaniel's tight butt hole.

"Ooooh, you are good. Where do you want me to spray my cum?" he asked her.

"In my mouth is fine." Merrie told him as she closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide awaiting Nathaniel's cum to swim in her mouth.

"Nice." Merrie commented as Nathaniel's cum tasted like a really good Margarita drink, without the wedge of lime in it.

Girl Friend
Girl Friend
165 Followers