Slut Wants A Bull Fuck!!

Story Info
Bulls fucks cuckolds wife as he watches.
2.4k words
4.24
129k
92
2

Part 47 of the 61 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,859 Followers

Slut wants a bull fuck!!

I recently received a comment from someone on this website who liked some of the stories I'd written!

They were graphic in their praise and said how much they enjoyed it when a wife was being fucked whilst her husband watched, and how humiliating that must be for the husband! She went further to explain that this was her and her husband's fantasy and would I write a short story outlining their fantasy and how it unfolds!

I replied as that they geographically weren't too far from where I was, would they like to meet up and discuss it in more in detail. She replied almost immediately saying that this would be excellent and followed on with the request that if I found her attractive would I fuck her while her husband watched!

I said I would if the following conditions were met!

That he shaved her pussy smooth for my cock!

That he dressed her in the sexiest lingerie for me to fuck his wife in and that he will be restrained whilst I fucked and defiled his wife!

The both agreed in their response and a meeting was set up for the weekend! I drove to the intended meeting location on the Saturday morning, having received a few texts and a couple of photographs of my soon to be fuck slut! Her husband had obediently shaved her pussy smooth and it did look very inviting! He'd photographed her in sexy black stockings and garters with a quarter cup bra showing off her long erect nipples! I'd told him in one text that he could no longer fuck her until I was finished with the slut! He willingly agreed to this condition and said he was looking forward to his mistress receiving her bulls cock! Can you believe this guy!

I arrived at the service station we agreed upon, to find both of them sitting opposite each other at the closest table to the exit!

I sat next to the wife and pulled her close to me, kissing her passionately as my tongue invaded her mouth.

Her tongue joined mine as the swirled between our mouths like two snakes fucking!

Sissyboy just sat watching not saying a word as I decided to put my hand inside her overcoat and play with her tits!

The dirty slut was only wearing her underwear beneath her coat!

I grabbed her tit and began to twist her nipple between my fingers and thumb!

Her nipple became erect instantly and stuck out like chapel hat pegs! She let out a soft moan as I played with her wonderful nipples!

"Sissyboy! You can make sure she gets these pierced before I fuck her again!" I snarled at him

"Yes Master Bull!" he obediently replied.

I quite enjoyed that he was so subservient.

"Are you going to behave while I fuck this slut?" I asked in a dominating tone.

"Yes Sir I will do only as you say!" Sissyboy responded

"What about you slut? Are you going to take my cock and fuck it with respect? I enquired.

She nodded obediently then smiled at her husband.

"Right then let's get to your place and get this sluts body abused!" I smiled

We all stood up from the table and went out to the car park.

Sissyboy turned to me and said.

"Why don't you and the Mistress get in the back of our car and get acquainted while I chauffer you to our home!"

"Drive the car then while I get I get this whore to suck my cock!"

I got in the back of the very spacious BMW, with his wife removing her coat as she got in the car revealing her stockings garters and quarter cup bra as requested. Her heels were very high and showed her glorious legs to perfection.

I couldn't believe that this guy was letting me fuck his wife.

The woman was stunning and here she was almost begging to be fucked.

She climbed across my lap as Sissyboy closed the car door.

Getting in to the driver's seat he started the car and set off for their home!

His wife unzipped my cock slowly then unfurled my erection! Placing the head of my cock at her pussy, she looked me in the eye and said.

"Will you fuck my pussy Master?"

I heard a gasp from Sissyboy thinking I was about to enter his wife!

"Not until I get to your home so Sissyboy can watch you being fucked by a real man!" I snarled

"Then may I suck your bull cock please my master?" she almost begged

"Yes! Suck my cock and lick my balls!" I demanded "But do it slowly. I don't want to waste any of my seed just yet!"

Sissyboy groaned with obvious sadistic pleasure.

His darling wife placed her made up lips over my bulbous cock head and began to swirl her devilish tongue around my purple glans!

Her hand was at the base of cock as she stretched out her fingers to gently soothe and massage my testicles.

This was one exceptional slut with an amazing talent for cock sucking!

"Tell Sissyboy what you are doing!" I said to my slut

Taking my cock from out of her mouth, she gave my bell end a sloppy kiss then said.

"I'm sucking my master's cock and stroking his manly balls! His cock is so hard and his balls so full of his masterful seed. I will cum many times when my master fucks me and his seed will eaten by both of us!"

"No I will cum on your face and Sissyboy will lick it off!" I ordered

"Thank you master!" said Sissyboy as he obediently drove us to our destination.

Looking at my obeying slut I said.

"Continue sucking my cock, but do not make me cum! Play with your pussy and stroke your clitoris and make sure you come for me!" I demanded playing the bull role to maximum effect.

We were in the back seat for all of ten minutes whilst this lingerie clad slut sucked my cock to perfection! I was contemplating selling her cock sucking services to friends of mine who I knew would be delighted to have their balls and cock sucked so delightfully by such a fine looking whore!

As the car slowed to a halt I looked out of the tinted windows to see we had arrived at a very opulent property! The house was very grand with a long sweeping driveway; the house was detached with at least 50 yards of space between the adjoining neighbors. The car was parked about ten yards from the main door.

Sissyboy got out of the driver's seat and opened the back door where his wife was contentedly sucking my balls!

"Open your front door as she is going to walk in to your house without her coat on! She will wear only the lingerie that I will defile her in!" I insisted

"As you wish Master!" Sissyboy obeyed.

Sissyboy placed his key in the door, turned the lock and opened the Mahogany door. Slut wife took my balls out of her mouth and climbed over my thighs to get out of the car. The dirty bitch wasn't wearing any panties and her shaved slot was on full display. As the cold air hit her magnificent nipples the began to harden immediately.

"Go inside the house and kneel in front of the sofa with your legs wide apart!" I ordered.

She walked calmly from the car, up the drive way and into the entrance to her home in broad daylight, with only her sexy black lingerie. Her high heels clipped across the surface as her naked ass disappeared into the house! Quite proud of my dominance I got out of the car and walked into the hall way of the splendidly decorated house. I walked through the open door of the lounge to find my fuck slut kneeling on the floor as ordered, with Sissyboy sitting on the floor with his legs crossed. I look across at Sissyboy and said

"Move a little closer as you are going to watch me stick my hard cock right up this slut's cunt! Then when I'm satisfied I'm going to come on her asshole and you're going to lick it all clean!"

His wife moaned loudly with obvious approval and Sissyboy just nodded his head obediently. I knelt behind his whore of a wife and slid my cock slowly inside her very wet and tight pussy. His wife began to slowly ride my cock as she moaned quite throatily as the waves of pleasure swept over her.

"Look how your slut of a wife enjoys taking my cock up her married cunt!" I exclaimed

He again nodded obediently, never taking his eyes of my cock sliding in and out of his wife's tight hole!

"Oh Master please fuck me!" his wife asked in a begging tone.

"Hear that wimp! Your whore mistress wants me to fuck her! She loves cock and will be getting all of this but yours will not be going inside this bitch until I decide when you've earned the right!" I informed him.

His wife began to thrash at my cock with wild sexual abandon, thrusting at my cock and riding if for all she was worth. Here I was fucking an absolutely gorgeous woman with her husband watching and gleefully approving! This fuck was so good and the scenario so strangely erotic I was in danger of coming and diminishing my bull status!

His wife was coming as cock fucked her savagely! Her head lifted back toward me as I looked down at her puckered asshole and slid my index finger in her tightest of holes! She buck furiously at my cock as my finger went deeper. Almost screaming she yelled

"Fuck me with your cock my Master! I need your seed! Fuck me Master!" she panted

I had no idea where my control was coming from but I pulled her hair and snarled at her.

"Once I've fucked your asshole you can have my seed and Sissyboy can clean it of your face!"

She moaned even louder as her hips thrashed wildly with my cock deep in her pussy. I removed my come covered cock from her pussy and holding the base of my cock I fed it slowly into her puckered ring. Her ass gripped my cock as inch by inch it slid up her tight clinging ass! She shook with sexual arousal as my cock settled deep in her ass. I twitched my cock a couple of times deep in her ass as she moaned softly

"I love your cock up my ass Master!" she breathed softly

"Then you will love when you suck my cock after it's fucked your ass!" I tormented

The look of outrageous lust on Sissyboy's face was priceless as he witnessed me pushing my cock deep inside his wife's tight asshole!

"She fucking loves my cock in her ass! I'm going to fuck her ass and pussy all day and you will make sure it's clean for me every time I fuck her!"

"I will do as you ask Master!" Sissyboy obediently replied.

I looked at Sissyboy as he sat watching me defile his wife. He was aroused to the hilt as he stared at my cock sliding in and out of his very beautiful wife. As I continued to fuck her ass I informed him that he was to purchase lots of sexy lingerie to my liking so that she can wear it and be fucked by me. I carried on fucking her ass as I said he would have to ensure that her nipples were pierced the next time I fucked her or he would not be allowed to watch me defile and abuse the slut!

"I promise you Master she will be as you ordered!"

"Good! When I've finished fucking her you can get online and I'll choose the outfits she is to wear and you can book her into the Beauty salon to get these nipples pierced!" I said as I grabbed her nipples and twisted them roughly!

She writhed beneath me begging for me to give her my seed! The familiar tickling sensation of orgasm was fermenting deep inside my testicles as the first onslaught of spunk began to make its way up my pipe! Pulling my cock out of her ass, I pulled tightly on her hair guiding her face to my about to explode cock. She opened her mouth as my cock settled on her bottom lips as convulsions of sperm burst onto her lips and cheeks! Sissyboy sat up to watch my seed empty on to his beautiful wife's face. Spurt after spurt blasted on to her face as she licked my raw cock with her snake like tongue.

Sissyboy stared wildly as my cream clotted his wife's face.

"Go on the lick it clean!" I ordered as Sissyboy began to devour his wife's face like a dog at a water bowl!

His wife's eyes rolled with sexual pleasure as I watched this fag wimp lick my spunk off his wife!

He was in a complete state of sexual enlightenment as he ejaculated without any one touching him!

"Lick that up as well you fucking wimp!" I barked at him as he knelt on the floor and began licking his own spunk off the carpet!

She looked down as he licked and lapped his own discharge from the floor. The undeniable look of lust emblazoned across her face as she moved her fingers toward her shaved slit. Her fingers rubbed frantically at her hairless mound in an almost blur of activity. Her moaning became more intense as her head went backwards, her mouth opened and the panting turned into a vocal moan.

"Lick his spunk you worthless shit!" she screamed at her obeying husband.

As I watched this scene unfurl before me, I could not decide who was gaining the most pleasure! Sissyboy was ejaculating without any contact and performing any degrading act that was forced upon him! Slut wife was in a state of sexual frenzy watching her cuckold husband be dominated so easily while her own bull stud fucked her and defiled her in front of her husband or myself looking at how much power I had controlling these two people! As I looked again it would appear to be a tie between Sissyboy and Slut Wife!

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,859 Followers