Slut Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omega12
Omega12
561 Followers

The wedding went well and arriving in Jamaica to start their honeymoon the weather was perfect Temperature was in the low 80's with a clear blue sky. The hotel was great also. The room was large and bright with a balcony that overlooked the beach. The balcony was divided from the next unit by a low steel divider, but the far side of each unit was a wall, so you might have a neighbor but beyond that it was private. Being on the 3rd floor meant if you didn't have someone in the next unit you could sunbathe nude in the privacy of your own balcony. Billie was so excited and happy; He finally had his wife away from the distractions of other people. They didn't get checked in until about 4pm but that still gave them time to check out the beach.

Billie thought Kathy's bikini was kind of slutty. He liked it but it was one of those that the bottom was held on by two pull ties. If anyone pulled either string her bottom part would probably fall off and everyone could see what was supposed to be reserved for him. She didn't want to swim, just start working on her tan so he went in the ocean by himself. When he came out two guys were standing talking to her and whatever they were saying had her laughing. "Oh Hi Billie, this is Ted and Andy. Guys this is my husband Billie." Their interest in Kathy dissipated quickly as Billie sat down beside her and gave her a kiss.

Back in their room after dinner they watched some TV and drank their champagne. After a couple cocktails before dinner, wine with dinner and now champagne Billie was feeling pretty good. Kathy had changed into some kind of very short almost see through nightie and while he was still fully dressed, she would run her hand up his leg and under his shorts. Her legs were stretched out in front of her with the nightie barely covering her pussy. He put his hand over her pussy and started to rub her. She pushed his hand away saying, "Billie you need my permission before you're allowed to touch my pussy. You're a naughty boy so I think I should make you wait a few more days before we make love."

"Please Kathy, I've waited soo long."

"I'm just teasing you; I'm horny too so let's go to bed."

He hurriedly undressed and when he approached the bed she was lying on her back, legs spread with one leg bent at the knee and a lewd smile on her face. It may have been lewd but it was oh so stimulating. He entered her and the feeling was wonderful. Her pussy was hot, tight and wet, and it seemed to pulse on his cock. He started to make love to her when that much stimulation was just too much for him and he started cuming in her after just a few strokes. "Billie what are you doing, we just started."

"I'm sorry Kathy, it was soo good I couldn't help myself."

"So what am I supposed to do? You are totally useless to me now."

"I'm soo sorry, it just felt soo good. Here let me suck your pussy. I know I can make you feel good that way." She didn't say anything, just pushed his head down to her pussy and wrapped her legs around his head to hold him in place. He sucked her to orgasm but she did not release his head so he stayed where he was. After a while she started jerking his head to her pussy. He knew this was her signal that she wanted to cum again. After bringing her off a second time Billie was stiff again. "Kathy let's do it again now. I know I can last much longer now."

"No Billie, I'm tired, just go to sleep." That was easy for her to say; he was awake most of the night.

The next morning Billie was having a coffee from the room coffee maker and reading the morning paper and Kathy was out on the balcony getting some morning sun before it got too hot, when the guy staying in the room next door came out on the adjoining balcony. Kathy looked him up and down and smiled. He was a black guy, about 6 feet tall, 185 pounds and quite handsome.

"Oh I didn't know I had a new neighbor. I come out here in the morning, get naked and do my morning exercises. Good thing I glanced over before I stripped."

"Go ahead and strip, I don't mind, I was thinking of doing the same thing," she said with a smile.

"I would love to see that, because you are so beautiful. My name is James," he said as he came to the low divider and leaned over to shake her hand. It was more a caress than a handshake. His finger caressed the palm of her hand. In high school that was how a boy said he wanted to have sex without coming out and actually say it. She wondered if that was the custom done here also.

"My name is Kathy and my husband's name is Billie," she said as she let him hold her hand.

"I knew it was too good to be true, someone as alluring and sexy as you are would of course have a husband or boyfriend."

'That doesn't mean we can't be friends, we are going to be neighbors." Billie heard the murmur of conversation going on so he went out to see what it was all about. She introduced him. He wished she had a bikini that wasn't so revealing. One thing he did find out was James was leaving in 2 days. He was glad of that.

That morning they went into the nearby town to do some shopping, or should he say she did the shopping and he did the paying. She did go into a drug store alone so Billie assumed she was buying some feminine product.

The hotel had afternoon activities and nightly entertainment. The afternoon activity that day was bacchii ball. The hotel sports director organized teams of four, and the idea was to get your ball as close to the white target ball as you could. Billie didn't know how it worked but James and Kathy ended up on the same team. Each team played an elimination game and the winner went on to the next round. The winning team each got a bottle of champagne. Billie's team got eliminated the first round, so he hung around to see who won. The winning team turned out to be the one Kathy and James were on. They came over to join him.

"We're going to my room and sit on the balcony and enjoy our champagne," James said. "You're welcome to join us." Billie was insulted. He is taking my wife to his room and he thinks I need an invitation from him? They sat on the balcony and he brought out 3 glasses for the wine. It was cheap champagne but they seemed to enjoy it. They also seemed to enjoy each others company. Billie sat mostly as a silent spectator as they carried on a conversation.

Kathy pumped him for information about himself. He was not married, engaged once but she broke it off. He lived in New York and the company he worked for had a branch office in LA that he visited 3 or 4 times a year. "That's amazing," Kathy said. "We live in LA."

That evening the entertainment was a combo playing music by the pool. They sat watching it and Billie didn't notice that the chair on the other side of Kathy was empty until James came and sat down in it. Billie didn't care much for the music but they seemed to like it. She spent a lot of her time talking to him, at times turning her back to Billie so James could hear what she was saying above the music. Finally the entertainment was over and as they left she gave James a light kiss on the cheek. OK, it was more of a peck, but still it's Billie's honeymoon and he didn't want her kissing anyone but him.

That night as they got ready for bed Kathy was in a good mood. "Woo, Woo, are we going to have a good time tonight. I'm soo horny." Earlier she had given him a pill from what she bought in the drug store. It was supposed to reduce your sexual desire a little bit so that you could last longer in your love making thus allowing both of you to get greater satisfaction from the sex act. However Billie found that as she danced around in her short nightie that he was not feeling stimulated at all. His cock was completely soft. She looked at him saying, "Billie, what's wrong with you? Don't you want to fuck me?"

"Of course I do; maybe that pill you gave me is too strong."

"Come and sit beside me on the bed. I'll give you a hand job to make your cock hard."

It wasn't working, and she was getting annoyed and started jerking him harder. "Kathy stop, you're hurting me."

"Maybe that pill was to strong. Anyway I'm horny and I need you to suck my pussy. I'm so glad you're good at that." She must have been horny because Billie brought her to orgasm quickly. He went to pull away when she stopped him. "No Billie, you're not done yet. I want another tongue fuck before you go to sleep."

In the morning they were looking over the activity list for the rest of the week. "Look Billie it's the resorts golf day. I know you like golf and later in the week when they have their tennis day I'll play that."

"I would rather spend the day with you."

"That's so sweet Billie, but we have the rest of the week for that. You go today and play golf and I'll play tennis on Thursday."

He really didn't want to go and it reflected on his game. He was playing terrible. After nine holes he dropped out and went back to their room. Kathy was not there so he settled down to watch TV. About a half hour later, she climbed over the divider from James balcony and came into the room.

That morning after Billie left for golf Kathy changed into her bikini and knocked on James's door. When he opened it she said, "You're supposed to be ready for the beach at eleven and it's already eleven thirty."

"I'm ready but not for the beach so come on in."

"I know what you're ready for you horn dog and you're not getting it; so get ready and let's go." They went down to the beach and she handed him sun tan lotion to put on her. He was doing it but he was also using it as an excuse to rub her breasts and pussy through her bikini. It felt good but they were on a public beach. "You're supposed to be rubbing me on my exposed skin, not my bikini, that part doesn't need sun tan lotion."

"No but it's much more fun."

"Is that all you think about, sex. We are supposed to be down here to swim."

"It's mainly what I think about. You look so sexy in that bikini of yours."

"Then let's go in the water and you won't see so much."

They swam for about 20 minutes before coming out and lying down in the sun. After a few minutes James said, "Let's go back to my place and you can take a shower to wash off the salt water and I'll make a jug of margaritas and we can have a little goodbye party because I leave on a plane to New York tomorrow morning, and to say thanks to you for making my holiday so much better."

"What a smooth talker that guy is she thought. "OK but no funny stuff, I'm a married woman you know."

"I'll be on my best behavior," he said. He really didn't believe that and neither did she. Back in his room he handed her a bathrobe. "There are fluffy towels in the bathroom to dry yourself off and then you can wear this robe and I'll get busy with the margaritas." She had her shower and came out wearing his bathrobe. "I put your bikini on the balcony to dry, so come sit beside me and sample my fantastic margaritas."

They sat side by side for a short while talking before he reached over and kissed her. As she respond to his kiss he slipped his hand inside her robe to massage her breast. Soon he had her robe open as he slid his hand down to her pussy and fingered her with first two and then three fingers. He heard a slight moan and felt her legs relax. Gently he pushed her back and mounted her. She was soo wet he entered her easily so he went deep but stayed that way. He twitched his cock several times and then rotated his hips to stimulate her a little more. When he felt her hips start to push against him he started fucking her, slow deep thrusts at first and then increasing speed to keep up to her. She soon had her orgasm and he filled her pussy with cum shortly after.

Kathy said, "I had better get out of here; I'm not sure when Billie will be back. Look, I'll give you my cell phone number and the next time you're in LA we'll find a way to get together. He said he was already looking forward to his next trip to LA. They kissed and she put on her bikini and crossed over the barrier to her unit. She was surprised, no shocked to see that Billie had already beaten her home.

"What were you doing over at James place," he asked in an angry voice.

In a panic she had to come up with an excuse fast. "I, I, lost my grandmothers ring that she gave me. Remember we were at James place yesterday? I thought I may have lost it then, so after I went swimming I dropped into his place and asked if I could look for it." She looked relieved when Billie seemed to accept it.

Story by Omega

Omega12
Omega12
561 Followers
12