Slut Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,857 Followers

I thought I could accept her antics due to my unabashed arousal during her sexual display, but the cold light of day brought its own issues.

Were the guys still in my home fucking my wife?

Surely if so, the neighbours would be aware that something untoward was occurring!

Our sex life had always been healthy, but I'd never seen my wife so aroused or open and available.

She wasn't just being fucked; she was also doing a lot of the fucking!

I looked at the little clock in the corner of the laptop screen.

Surely by now she will have stopped fucking?

The email icon was still flashing, so I hovered the mouse over the icon, double clicked and opened my email account.

A fine selection of spam and nonsense lay before my eyes but three from the top was an email from Becky with another large attachment.

The email read:

"Thank you for letting me act the way I have these last few days.

I hope your reaction is ok with this new side to our relationship and I can assure that this is purely physical.

There is no way I could become emotionally tied to these or guys like them.

This is the first time I've ever went this far with another guy(s) since we married.

I have had my moments, but never went this far.

It felt so wrong and dirty but yet so right and wonderful.

I can't explain how good it feels to be double penetrated.

Swallowing other guys cum!

Have them shave my pussy.

Photograph me in lingerie being sexually used.

I hope you got some pleasure from the video and I've attached another even hotter video.

I think there is no point lying anymore but you will have to accept that I will be getting fucked by these guys and possibly other guys.

I have found my sexual freedom and I'm sure we can enjoy it together.

I won't be fucking these guys for a week at least and when you're due home I won't be fucking anyone for at least a week.

Have a look at the video and let me know what you think!"

She was blunt and matter of fact with her email.

She did give me some sort of emotional guarantee but she also confessed that she has had opportunities in the past.

With her looks and figure I suppose being propositioned by guys must be an everyday occurrence.

I'd need to explore this more and find out what went on in the past.

I read her email once more then clicked on the file attachment as an MP4 file began to download.

The media opened on completion of the download and my marital bedroom once more came into view.

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,857 Followers