Slut Wife - A Stable of Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,231 Followers

"A wet dream." said Carl.

This answer pleased Roxy. She invited him over with her bending index finger. "Come take care of pussy Carl."

Carl, an evidently wise man, started by getting on his knees and licking her pussy which also pleased Roxanne.

Roxanne leaned back and watched Carl's efforts. Peter could see her spread legs and the happy look on her face as she watched Carl lick her pussy. She closed her eyes and massaged her tits while Carl started to suck on her clit. She had been wet to start but her pussy soon started oozing her delicious fuck juice. Carl loved the taste knowing he had his face buried in the pussy of a genuine horny slut.

"Come up here and fuck me Carl. Put that nice fat dick in my pussy and fuck me hard. I want to be fucked hard Carl. I need to feel your full balls slapping against my ass."

"Oh Roxy you are the hottest woman I have ever known. You are a horny slut and I love it."

Peter still stood watching while Carl climbed on top of his sexy wife and started fucking her. He struggled to not cum on himself but he knew Roxy would be mad if he did. It was just so hard when he was watching this powerful stud fuck her.

"Oh baby that is the spot. Keep pushing your big dick against my g-spot Carl and when you pull it out spank my pussy with it before you start fucking me again. Mmmmm, that's it honey. What a nice big dick stud you are. Unh, ugh, uh."

Her legs were spread wide while her new neighbour used her pussy in front of her husband. Roxy's pussy started to quiver first and soon her whole body was tingling. Her tits heaved as she arched her back and her nipples got noticeably harder.

"Mmmmmmm." Roxy's eyes closed and her head rolled back and forth as she surrendered herself to her coming orgasm. "Fuck me lover, fuck me like a dirty slut and I will cum for you. Mmmmm that is it. I am a dirty girl aren't I Carl? Letting you fuck me hard right here in front of husband. Your cock fits my slutty snatch perfectly Carl. Use your little slutty mistress and make me cum stud."

With that Roxy's body started to shudder and she pushed Carl out of her pussy just long enough for a pussy squirting orgasm. The kind of orgasm that Peter had never given her and now only rarely ever had the chance to even hope for.

"Mmmmm. That is it lover. Now come back here and put that fat dick back into my wet pussy. Yes, Carl, yes fuck that pussy."

Carl fucked her to another orgasm while Peter tried not to look so he wouldn't blow his load and incur her wrath.

"Are you ready to cum yet lover. When you are I want to move up here and feed me your cum. Put that big cock between my lips and tell me to swallow your cum.

Carl stood and crawled further up on Peter's wife to give her the cum load she craved.

"Here you go honey. Eat my cum. Suck on my fat dick like a filthy slut. Unh, ohhhhh."

Carl's body tensed and his head was thrown back as Roxy pulled his dick into her throat. He shuddered just a bit and Peter knew he was shooting his load into his pretty slut wife. Roxy gobbled wave after wave of delicious cum.

From where he stood Peter could see his pretty wife's legs spread like before Carl started fucking her, but now her cunt lips were spread open too, engorged with lusty desire and dripping with her sweet fuck juices. Her perfect full tits were visible between Carl's legs and as he pumped the last of his cum into her throat Peter saw that a little had escaped as it dribbled down onto those beautiful tits. Roxy slurped on his cock, cleaning up every drop as she and her lover relaxed. When Carl finally climbed off of Peter's slutty wife Peter could see his cum still dribbling off of her chin and onto her tits.

"Oh Carl I didn't think you would have that much cum left....ha ha."

Roxy smiled that dirty mischievous smile while she cleaned the cum off of herself taking in every drop with a gentle slurp.

"A good slut knows that licking just spreads it around. If you really want to swallow cum you have to slurp it down like a sticky oyster."

Roxy looked at Peter for the first time since Carl had started fucking her. She made no effort to get up. Roxy just laid there with her legs spread open showing her juicy pussy while she cleaned Carl's cum off of her big tits.

"Come here Peter. I forgot that I had allowed you to stay and watch me get fucked. Did you enjoy it Peter? Yes of course you did. Now let's see how your cock made out. I hope you didn't leak any cum like last time you watched me get fucked."

"No Roxy I didn't, but t was very hard to resist."

Roxy reached up and teased his balls with her manicured nails. She barely touched him, but his cock leaped to attention.

"You did hold it then. That is excellent Peter I am very pleased with you progress. Now let's see how full those balls are Peter."

Roxy gently squeezed them but Peter could not help but yelp as they were so sensitive from not being permitted to cum for a week.

"Hmmm, they are coming along nicely Peter. You are getting better at holding your cum. These blue balls will be ready for me in another two to three days. You can wait that long can't you cuckold."

She held his balls in her hands and squeezed them while she waited for his answer.

"Yes dear I can do it for you."

"Good boy, I know you can. Now go and fetch a drink for me and my new lover. Carl would you like to be my new lover?"

"Yes Roxy I would."

"Excellent. Peter you will be staying in the spare room tonight. Carl will be taking your place in our bed. That is assuming you can stay Carl or do you have to get home to your wife."

"No Roxy she will be out of town until the day after tomorrow."

"Good. Do you hear that Peter? Carl will be fucking me for the next couple days. If you are a good cuckold and keep your cum in those blue balls I may let you lick Carl's cum from my cunt tomorrow. You would like that wouldn't you Peter?"

"Yes, yes I would Roxy." Peter said honestly.

Roxy did not permit Peter to watch her have sex with Carl anymore that day. She was proud of his progress but knew it would be too much for him to keep holding his cum. Maybe when Carl bent her over the pool table Peter could have held off. She knew it would be too much to ask him to hold off when she spread her legs so Carl could fuck her in their marital bed.

Just hearing the bed squeak from the other room while she got fucked by her new stud was almost too much for Peter to handle. His training was working - he shut out the sound of the squeaking bed with the thought of cleaning Carl's cum from his wife's pussy the next day. That would be all he would get for a few more days and he would be satisfied with that generous allocation of attention from his pretty slut wife.

policywank
policywank
1,231 Followers
12