Slut Wife - A Suitable Lover

Story Info
A bull's beginning.
9.8k words
4.25
112k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,234 Followers

We all have a "look". Some of it we are born with and some is based upon conscious decisions we make about how we present ourselves to the world. People make unconscious assumptions about us based upon our look before they even meet us.

John looked like the type of guy who could fuck a woman well. He was 6'4", 220 lbs. of muscle with a fat 12" cock. He was good looking but not a pretty boy. He had a slightly larger than average nose and a scar on his left cheek from a childhood accident that was far less violent than the scar suggested.

The "probably a good fuck" part of his look was the only really accurate part of the way people perceived him.

He was fit and active but not the jock people expected. He did not see himself as athletic or particularly competitive. His keenest interests were academics and business.

John had a confident and powerful presence, but he wasn't really social. In fact, he was a bit of a loner and certainly not a typical ladies man. John was at least as horny as the next guy but he wasn't a "player" and he didn't fool himself otherwise.

He was used to being treated with deference because of his physique, but it didn't go to his head. He didn''t bully or fight and was generally quite gentle.

A caucasian, farm boy he was smarter than he looked and preternaturally open-minded. Being neither a jock nor dependent upon a homogenous group of friends he never had the chance to be immersed in sexual or racial bias like so many young men.

John grew up in a smallish town about an hour outside Chicago. His first years of sexual maturity were awkward. Girls cared about how cute and popular boys were and he was neither. However he was a genuinely good guy so he wasn't on the outside either. In other words, he got invited to all the parties but didn't get laid.

That started to change when he was in senior year of high school. Always more physically imposing than average he came to school at the beginning of the year well over 6'. Meanwhile the girls had decided that they were more interested in men than boys.

John became a novelty and soon girls were approaching him. The problem was that teenage girls are a little unpredictable and occasionally self involved. To them he became the stud stereotype. It seemed like half the girls who came after him were drama queens trying to piss off a boyfriend. And the other half were wannabe bad girls who got frightened when they unzipped his pants.

John's were not the worst set of problems a young man can have for sure. However, by the time he graduated high school he was sexually frustrated. John had dated lots of girls and gotten to third base several times. However, he'd had sex with only a couple girls and it really wasn't that good. They behaved like lots of girls that age, as if they were doing him a favour by just showing up. One girl complained of his size the whole time and only gave him a couple hand jobs after that. Another introduced him to the fine art of cunnilingus but always found an excuse not to pleasure him.

John was used to girls coming on to him but not delivering. The mystery of beautiful women was soon lost, at least enough that they no longer threw him into a tizzy. By the end of senior year he made limited effort to accommodate what he saw as self involved princesses. There was little to be gained except bad sex in exchange for putting up with their shit. Besides another one always came along.

..................................

Dani was different.

Shortly after graduation John's sister Becka came home for a visit. Three years older than John, Becka was attending a large university in Chicago. She was going to stay in the City and work for most of the summer, but she made a two week visit home first. She brought Dani with her.

Becka was the stereotypical buxom midwest country girl. After all she was from the same gene pool as John. She no longer dressed the part and she had grown more sophisticated but she was still drop-dead gorgeous.

Happily for John, hot women seem to stick together. Dani was a lithe beach babe from California. Although hardly a woman of the world she came from a more liberal background than John and his sister and she was three years older. To John she seemed like the very definition of sexual womanhood. When they met one another both were speechless.

Becka could see the instant attraction and was more than happy to facilitate it. She was very close to John and felt that a bit of sexual experience before he went off to college in Chicago was a good idea. She wanted to make sure John didn't get his heart broken but it became evident he had no longer term designs on Dani, just a driving desire for short-term sex.

Dani was only staying a week. Her boyfriend was going to pick her up at the end of the week and they would drive home together for the summer. For the last four days of that week John and Becka's parents were out of town. Becka was content to catch-up with old friends while John and Dani fucked like rabbits.

Dani was the first girl that John had ever been with who seemed to genuinely like sex without guilt or hesitation. They both knew that four days was all they had and likely would ever have together. It was a free pass. What happened in those four days would stay between them alone and never be repeated. They explored each other's bodies and talked about their wildest fantasies.

On the final day about 45 minutes before Dani's boyfriend got to the farm she was in bed with John. He was lying on his back and she was kneeling next to him, stroking and edging his massive cock.

She had a lascivious look on her face as she turned to John and he knew right away that she had another dirty idea.

"I have another sex story that really got me off."

"Please do tell me you dirty slut."

She smiled. "Well it was about a woman who is cheating on her husband. He is a tool and a bad lover, but she is roped into him financially. Her lover is outstanding with a big fat cock like this one here." Said Dani is she squeezed his dick. "Anyway he cums inside her, but so that her husband won't know she has been fucked her lover eats his cum out of her pussy before sending her home."

"You want me to do that don't you baby?"

"Yes, of course I would. Will you?"

"For pussy like this? Hell ya, baby. Why don't you crawl up here and sit on my face so we can get you warmed up."

It was only about 8:30 a.m., but he had already fucked her once that morning. John had lost count of how many times he had eaten her well fucked pussy, but he had never had a cream pie. Dani writhed and squirmed on his face while he controlled her tight little ass with his powerful hands and licked her to a soft orgasm.

When he was done eating her pussy he rolled her onto her back and spread her legs wide. Of the many positions in which he had fucked her over the previous days he knew this was her favourite. Her flexible little body flat on her back her knees locked and legs spread wide to accept his long fat cock. His big dick had been too much for her at first but now she wrapped her pussy around it like a glove.

It wasn't just the feeling of being filled with dick, although that was part of it. John's dick reached places no man had ever touched and very few ever would again. The depths of her pussy were more sensitive than Dani knew and when John plunged all the way into her it was a whole new pleasure centre. When he puled back the shelf of his fat cock head brushed against her g-spot. As he stroked in and out of her his girth was such that her pussy lips folded in and out, increasing her friction and arousal. When he was on top of her he only needed to pull his body forward a few inches (she had taught him that) so that the top of his fat dick stroked her clit with every movement. Ya, he filled her up with cock but he had also learned how to touch all of her pleasure centres at the same time.

This was the last time he would fuck her. The end of their encounter. John spread her legs gently and climbed between them. Kneeling at first he painted her wet pussy lips with the head of his cock. "Are you sure you want it baby?"

Dani squirmed involuntarily and smiled at him with with an urgent nod of her head.

"Say it Dani. One more time for me."

"Fuck me John. Oh please fuck me John." She purred in her sexiest voice.

He slowly eased his cock into her until it was about halfway in. That was about as deep as her boyfriend could go (and likely would later that day). Then he pulled himself up onto her, supporting himself on his powerful arms as he slowly feeds his cock into her. Dani's back arches when he has 9" in her and she held her breath until all 12" was in her, pushing out an involuntary squeal. John slowly stroked his fat dick in and out of her. Dani's body started to shudder just a few strokes later but there was a lot more fucking to do.

Danis' boyfriend had barely left the interstate when John first put his big dick in Dani. Dani rode the crest of waves of orgasms for the next 20 minutes. The car was coming up the long drive when John finally kicked it into high gear. Dani squealed and moaned like a whore while her body squirmed and spasmed involuntarily from the waves of pleasure engulfing her as John filled her pussy with his seed.

Their noise died down just as her boyfriend pulled up to the house. Through the open window they could hear Becka greeting him while John feasted on his own cream pie and Dani struggled to keep quite as he devoured her freshly fucked pussy. When she was cleaned and her body had stopped moving John got up and gently kissed her lips and said. "I hope we see each other again some day."

John went downstairs while Dani gathered herself. Five minutes later she came down went outside and kissed her boyfriend hello. Five minutes after that they were gone.

..................................

Dani was somewhat more experienced than John, but they learned a lot together. One of the more important things he realized came from conversation. John and Dani were chatting over drinks one day when he made a point of contrasting Dani favourably with the princesses he had encountered in high school.

"I am not sure you are being fair to them John."

"But Dani you are nothing like those girls."

"Don't be so sure. I am a bit older now, but I probably wasn't so different in high school. You have to put girls' behaviour in the context of how society treats us."

"I know, there is a double standard, but we can't always worry about what other people think."

"Spoken like a guy. It's not as simple as that John. A girl deemed a slut in high school may experience the worst kind of social trauma at the most vulnerable point in her life and that may be the least of it. One of my girlfriends was verbally abused, physically threatened and dumped by her boyfriend because of a bald faced lie told by some other guy trying to make himself look like a stud. It is not nearly as simple as saying, just ignore what other people say."

"Ok, I hear you but I never judged anyone that way. I don't see why they had to be so bitchy and presumptuous."

"I know you are a great guy and I bet most of your classmates know that too but it is tough to make that distinction when circumstances are overpowering and emotions are running high. No it isn't fair that those girls might think of all guys as being the same but you are kind of seeing them as all the same aren't you?"

"Fair enough. So how come you aren't like that now."

"How do you know I am not."

"Not with me."

"That is because I am here in a safe place and I know this will always be our secret."

"So you would be ashamed if your friends knew you were here with me."

"Not at all. Just because I see something as a private matter doesn't mean I am ashamed of it. I don't advertise when I am on my period either, but that doesn't mean I feel shame. Nobody wants every element of their personal life broadcast to the world. Frankly, I may be more open than most girls but if you showed up on campus and starting hitting on me you would get a more cautious reaction and if you went around telling everyone you fucked my brains out I would be angry."

"Doesn't that suggest that the reason you want to keep it private is because you are concerned what other people will think?"

"Ya. So. How would you feel if I told the whole world you were gay then accused you of being too concerned with what other people think if you were upset about it?"

"I would be angry, but that is because it would be a lie."

"But saying or implying I am a slut or letting others draw that inference because I had sex one time with one guy isn't a lie? What if you were gay or just bi-curious? Does that entitle me to take it upon myself to announce it to the world? Who are you to judge my reasons for wanting to keep something private? John, being honest and standing up for yourself is not the same thing as baring your soul to the whole world all the time. Surely you can understand that sometimes people want to keep things private right?"

"Yes of course."

"And do you accept the notion that it is up to each person's discretion what they keep private about themselves?"

"Yes, although I suppose if two people have sex it is both of their business."

"OK, but now you are splitting hairs. You know that society treats the male like a hero and the female like a slut. She is clearly the one with something to lose."

"You are correct."

"Put another way. Women don't want their sexual partners blabbing about it, ever. As a white male you have about as much credibility telling them they shouldn't be concerned as you do telling a black man he shouldn't be sensitive about racism. It just doesn't fly. To be more direct...If you shoot your mouth off about your sexual exploits you will be spending your nights at home alone. Clear enough lover?"

"Clear." Smiled John. "You aren't giving me a lot of hope for what college girls will be like."

"Well better to be realistic. However, I am trying to help you understand that the reactions you have seen from girls so far is more a function of their own maturity and social setting. Underneath all that we like sex too. We don't get sprinkled with the fairy dust of sexual liberation upon entering college but we do mature and become less concerned with what other people think. Meanwhile the social setting changes and it is a time when many girls experiment."

"That sounds better."

"John, you are going to have abundant opportunities. Just remember to be discrete. Whatever happens sexually, always keep your mouth shut. Oh and be nice to so called sluts. Most are perfectly nice girls who dated the wrong asshole."

"Most?" smiled John.

"Yes, some really are sluts. When you find one just thank your lucky stars. Accept her instead of trying to change her and she'll show you Shangri-la. Just don't buy into the stereotypes. Most guys wouldn't know a proper slut if she was sitting in their lap. We aren't the caricatures conjured in men's locker rooms."

"We...?"

..................................

Two months later John was on his way to college in Chicago.

Unfortunately, instead of a campus full of Danis or even a few Danis it was more like a slightly older version of his high school. He was going to a really good school on the strength of his grades and a scholarship but it seemed like his classmates were all upper crust. The guys were presumptuous douche bags. The girls were competing for head princess and more prudish than the ones in his home town. That is an unfair over-simplification, but compared to Dani it sure seemed barren of tantalizing opportunities.

For the first semester John just put his head down and worked. He had a full slate of classes and a part-time job. He was living in a tiny one room apartment. The student residence was full and he really didn't want to live there anyway. If he was careful with his money, being off campus cost him the equivalent of four extra hours of work per week. So he signed up for a half shift on Saturdays and rounded out the day with studies.

However, one of the benefits of a school in a city like Chicago is the City. A group of guys had been trying to get him to come out and have a few drinks. He wasn't all that interested. However, they were nice enough. Plus he had run out of excuses not to go and it was at the point where it would be rude not to go at least once.

They took John to a college bar with loud dance music. It wasn't his scene at all. Soon they were all drunk and scattered throughout the bar. He got along well enough and when he had done his social duty it was easy to slip away. The bar was about 3 miles from his house and he was still wide awake so he decided to walk.

Along the way he passed a few more bars and pubs. One of the pubs had a live band that was was playing the kind of music he liked. Mostly hard rock. It was an older crowd of people in their 20's and 30's. John could easily pass for older and he felt more comfortable here. Between sets it was just a loud bar with lots of people talking and drinking with no need for thump thump dance music to fill the void. There were lots of hotties, but they looked to be beyond the princess stage of their lives for the most part.

John was soaking it all in and sipping on his second beer when Barbara introduced herself. She was a walking cliche. She had recently learned that her asshole husband had been having an affair for years while she was busy raising kids. They had gotten married very young. She had gone from high school to 18 years of raising kids and mediocre sex.

Barbara was out for revenge and recompense. She didn't know what she was going to do about her marriage but she was definitely going to fuck someone. She was sober, deliberate and smoking hot. She was a buxom brunette with an hourglass figure and a pretty face. In many ways she was out of her husband's league. Lazy, distracted and selfish he complained she never made time for him and took up with a much dumber and uglier woman who doted on him. It seemingly never crossed his mind that the reason she couldn't make time for him was because she was busy doing everything else's to run and provide for the household.

It isn't all that often that women overtly pursue casual sex. However, when they do they go looking for a guy like John. He couldn't be more perfect for the part. If he was prettier he would be a cliche. If he was goofier he would be unsexy. He was somewhere in between, undefined with just the kind of body a woman wants to ride all night.

Barbara was instantly at ease with John. She was baring her soul to him in a time of weakness, but felt comfortable that he would not take advantage of her. Perhaps that was because she fully intended to fuck him anyway. However, she could also see that he was not mean or judgmental. They chatted and drank in the bar for a couple hours in the open and mature manner that she got so little of from her husband. It was cathartic for her.

At midnight John suggested they go back to his place. It was another half mile walk. The neighbourhood wasn't particularly dangerous but it was dark and deserted at night. Barbara couldn't help notice that if she was dressed in a tiny (borderline slutty) cocktail dress and 4" heels with her husband she wouldn't even consider this walk. It would feel too dangerous and she would question his judgment. At John's side she was perfectly comfortable. Barbara took his arm and pressed herself into him.

She was hungry to explore his body. Barbara had come out with some friends looking for a young stud but hadn't actually expected to find one. Yet here he was. He was taking her home to fuck her and she was fully justified in going with him.

When they got to his place John took his time. He poured her some wine. She already knew he was a young college student so the modesty of his apartment was no surprise.

policywank
policywank
1,234 Followers