Slut Wife - A Woman Scorned

Story Info
A husband punished and cuckolded.
12.1k words
4.18
103.9k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,230 Followers

Donna didn't marry for money. Having come from humble beginnings she had been dazzled by the lifestyle that her wealthy fiance could afford, but she really did marry for love. But that soon faded and it was money and opportunity that kept her in the marriage.

Her husband Todd turned out to be a spoiled, self-indulgent pretty boy of limited substance. Never much of a lover to begin with he barely made an effort in the bedroom. He preferred to spend his time with strippers or women who were briefly fooled by his superficial appeal and family money. It bothered her that she had been gullible and more so than most as she had married the douche bag.

By the end of the third year of marriage she was already jaded and much wiser than she had been on their wedding day. Donna was suspicious that he was having an affair and set about to find out. With methodical efficiency she set up cameras and listening devices in their house, in his car on his phone and even in his office. She also started to pay close attention to all of his credit card charges and banking transaction as well as regularly going through the laundry for incriminating evidence.

It turned out that he was as careless as he was dishonest. Donna uncovered a treasure trove of crooked dealings. He had been embezzling money from his father's company, evidently feeling he was entitled since his father refused to pay him a higher salary or provide hand outs. He'd had more than one affair including with two women who worked for his father's company and who could easily claim sexual harassment. And the real whopper was that he had slept with his older brother's wife and was the father of her first child.

As the facts came pouring in her emotions escalated. Hurt and betrayal soon escalated to seething anger and vengeance. She had been taken for a fool. He deserved to be punished and she deserved restitution.

Once she lost all respect and love for him, she started to contemplate her own lost opportunities. She was a woman of limited sexual experience which she had willingly foregone for what she thought was love. And boy did she have opportunities. Donna was a stunner and for some men the very definition of feminine sexuality. She was petite at 5'4" with long brown hair, big brown eyes and a voluptuous figure. With a 40" chest and large DD breasts, 40" full figured hips and firm ass and a tiny 24" waist she was almost like a walking hentai cartoon. But she was all real and all woman.

Her husband's family money was controlled by his father, a conservative old school man. The older brother (Bill) had married a slutty gold digger (Amber). The father didn't like her one bit and even considered cutting them out of the will. But once she started pumping out kids he dropped that notion as he would never do anything to harm his grand children. The tryst that had led to Donna's husband impregnating his slutty sister-in-law had the potential to blow the family apart and they were both deeply committed to keeping it a secret for their own greedy purposes. The sister in-law's approach to life was simple and callous. She did whatever she need to do, told whatever lie she needed to tell to keep access to the money and fucked whomever she wanted on the side.

The father didn't know all this, but he saw that his older son was a weakling easily manipulated by a conniving wife. He had hoped for better for his younger son so he was happy when Todd married Donna. Todd was no prize - a decent looking guy, but weak and selfish. He hoped that a beautiful and virtuous woman would keep him out of trouble. That was not to be.

As all of this came crashing down on Donna's life the lines between justice, vengeance and restitution blurred. He deserved whatever came his way and any indulgence she extracted was her due. Divorcing him and taking half of his modest wealth (because daddy controlled it all) was not nearly good enough.

...

Over the course of a few weeks, Donna organized all of the incriminating evidence into a short video. She put a copy of the video and all of the source material in a safe place.

Then she made plans to go shopping one afternoon when she knew he was going to be at home. She wore very tight jeans and v-neck sweater and stiletto heeled boots. With a body like Donna's it was hard not to look bodacious. But Todd didn't notice. He had convinced himself that she was too naive and innocent to be sexually exciting. Truth is deep down he knew she was out of his league and he preferred lesser women that allowed him to feel more dominant. Even when careful to assuage his ego she still intimidated him.

As soon as she left the house she sent him an email with the video attached and a brief note requesting that he watch it (just so he wouldn't think it was spam). She was a couple kilometres away sitting in her car and watching him on her smart phone. In spite of the fact that the material and been obtained surreptitiously apparently he didn't clue into the fact that Donna was watching his every reaction through his computer's camera.

The video started out with grainy footage of him talking to one of his co-workers about the women at the company that he had fucked. She saw the dumb smile on his face as he watched the video and it perturbed her that he didn't even seem to care that she knew about his cheating.

It then cut to him being rude and dismissive towards one of the women (Cathy). But when she told him she would be happy to pursue a sexual harassment suit he caved in and offered her a promotion to just forget about the whole thing. She agreed. The video faded and her voice came back on but this time the picture cleared to show her and another woman she called Sabrina sitting in his office. The women were complaining about having to work late while they both sat in his office drinking his scotch. Donna saw Todd get red faced as the women called him an asshole and said letting them drink his scotch was the least he could do for putting up with him. Then Sabrina asked Cathy about her promotion and they both had a good laugh. Cathy responded. "Well I had to threaten a sexual harassment claim the same as you did. But there should be a 'wasting my time' claim. Ha ha ha. If I wanted a guy who was a lousy lay with a tiny dick I could have gotten that at home." Donna saw his face turn to anger as he contemplated revenge against these women as the video faded to black.

Then the video showed a series of financial and bank statements with numbers circled. Followed by a typewritten sheet which stated "see Todd embezzle money from daddy." Donna giggled to herself as she watched his face go ashen white then slowly turn to horror as the next scene came on his computer screen.

The video showed him in his office when his sister-in-law came in. This had only happened a week or so prior and he still remembered the content of the conversation which was the source of his horror.

"Hi Amber. Please come in and close the door behind you."

She came in and sat down. "What do you want Todd." She said with almost palpable disdain.

"Listen Amber I know you have been fucking Brad."

"Ya, so what?"

"What do you mean so what?"

"Oh please. You know I fuck around. And so do you, you hypocrite."

"Yes, I know but Brad works for Bill. That is just a bit too close for comfort."

"From what I hear you have fucked half the women here Todd."

"Yes. Well that is an overstatement, but they don't work with Donna. Its not right under her nose."

"Listen ducky Bill hasn't figured out that I fucked you. And he hasn't figured out that you are the father of his son. He is oblivious."

"Ok Amber. I am not judging. I am just asking you to find a man not so close to Bill."

"Alright ducky, I'll think about it. By the way you better keep an eye on that pretty little wife of yours. Word is all the guys want to fuck her." Then Amber got up and left.

As the video ended Donna watched Todd sit frozen in front of the computer as it sunk in just how fucked he was. Then she stopped watching and went to the grocery store for a few items. She wanted to give him time to stew before she confronted him.

...

When she walked in the door Todd was standing in the middle of the room speechless.

"What's the matter ducky? Nothing to say?" She said dripping with sarcasm and disdain.

The click click of her stilettos filled the room and suddenly she was a bodacious sex goddess in complete control. Amber was right all the men would want to fuck her.

"I am sorry."

"Sorry you got caught, you mean?"

"I mean sorry for everything. I...I have no defence. I know you must be mad. I'll give you anything you want."

"Yes. I know you will. I mean you wouldn't want daddy and big brother getting their hands on this video now would you?"

"You can divorce me and take what you want. I won't resist."

"Oh no it isn't going to be that easy ducky." She said with a sneer. "Here is how this is going to work. Near as I can tell you are embezzling about $25,000 per month from daddy's company. Is that right?"

"Yes."

"Tsk. Tsk. Such a bad boy. Daddy already pays you over $300,000 to be the useless vice-president of nothing and that wasn't good enough for you. I'll take $20,000 of that and you can keep the other $5,000. And don't you dare risk detection by increasing the amount you steal. Of course that money will be just for me. You will still pay all the bills. Understood?"

Todd nodded his head.

"We are also going to put a line of credit on this lovely big home that daddy gave us and I will have exclusive use of that line. I'll call that my mad money. Oh and I've had my eye on that new Jaguar sports car. You and I are going to the dealership tomorrow to pick the one I want."

Donna slowly walked around Todd as he stood defeated in the middle of the room. Click, click, click. Taking the measure of her victim and enjoying it.

"That is it for the money...at least until I need more. As for sex, I will fucking whomever I want from now on."

Todd's eyes flred momentarily with jealousy and he started to say something but the words wouldn't come out. As she levelled a supremely confident gaze at him he said nothing. They both knew she would have no problem finding lovers.

"You on the other hand will be locked in chastity."

"I know you don't want me anymore Donna, but why must I be denied?"

"Because it amuses me. Because it's time you stopped wasting women's time with that pathetic little dick. Because I was your innocent faithful wife while you were out fucking anything that moved."

"You are being cruel."

"Yes. I know. And you will comply. Don't worry it won't last for ever. Once your daddy dies and the estate is distributed I will divorce you and go away. After taking at least half your money including the estate."

Donna walked over to a side table...click, click, click...and opened a drawer and took out a small box then walked back to Todd...click, click, click.

"Welcome to your new life. Put it on." She handed him the box with a chastity cage for his cock inside.

Todd took the box and stared at it for what seemed like forever while Donna stood with her arms folded under her magnificent tits. He wanted to protest or put up some kind of fight, but he could see he was completely boxed in and she was going to show no mercy. Slowly he took the cage out of the box, pulled down his pants and fumbled his way through putting it on and locking it.

Donna simply put her hand out. Todd gave her the key.

"Good boy, ducky. Or I guess now it is cucky. You will be my cuckold soon. I haven't decided which man to fuck first but I'll be sure to let you know. I will make this one concession Todd. I won't fuck your relatives or close friends. After all this arrangement needs to be sustainable. So I have two men in mind for my first. It will either be my boss or Brad. It sure sounds like Amber enjoys getting fucked by Brad. Do you think he would like to fuck me Todd?"

He knew that Brad would jump at the chance. He was an arrogant young stud and Todd didn't like him one bit. If he had his way Brad would be fired, but ironically his cuckold brother kept him on.

"Please don't..."

"Don't what cuckold?"

"Please don't fuck Brad"

"Hmmmmmm. Do you think he would want to fuck me?"

"Yes he would."

"So you rather I fuck my boss then."

"Yes."

"Say it."

"I would rather you fucked your boss."

"Not good enough. Get on your knees and beg. Beg me to fuck my boss."

Todd got on his knees. "Please fuck your boss instead of Brad."

"Ok cuckold. I will start with my boss. That way you can think about it every day when I am at work. Plus I hear he has a really big dick. I deserve it don't you think?"

There was a long silence.

"Answer me cuckold. Don't you think I deserve a nice fat cock to pleasure me?"

"Um, yes you do."

"You mean yes ma'am."

"Yes ma'am."

"Yes ma'am what... cuckold?"

"Yes ma'am you deserve a nice big cock."

"That will do for now boy. But if you don't behave yourself I am going to fuck Brad as well. I wonder how many of daddy's employees would like to put their cock in me. I bet it is more than just Brad. How would you like that cucky...going to work everyday trying to manage the real men that are fucking your wife."

"Please don't."

"Hmmmmm. Ok. At least for now and as long as you behave. You will be doing whatever I say from now on won't you?"

"Yes ma'am."

Todd couldn't understand why this made him hard but he felt his cock straining against the cage. The vision of his beautiful wife sitting behind the reception desk at the law firm where she worked part-time (afternoons) mixed with visions of her boss bending her over a boardroom table. Which man was actually her boss. All the lawyers he had met there ran through his head. How could it be that he wanted to know which man she was referring to?

"Um Donna..." He stopped as she stared at him shooting daggers from her eyes. "I mean ma'am. Who is your boss?"

Donna's eyes softened slightly and a smile came across her face. "So you want to know who I will be fucking. I am referring to Tom. He is the senior partner. He got divorced just last year and I can tell by the way he looks at me that he wants my married pussy."

Todd knew Tom. He was in his late 40's. A tall handsome man and former athlete. A bolt of jealous shot through him. Tom would be a better lover than him.

Donna was playing up her every word fuelled by her seething anger. She could hardly believe the lewd things she was saying but she was enjoying herself.

...

That night Todd moved into the spare room on Donna's orders. And he took the next morning off of work to go with her and pick out her new Jaguar before dropping her off at work after lunch.

She was dressed to kill with back seam stockings, black patent leather stilletos, a tight short pencil skirt and a form fitted blouse with white lace bra. She was always well put together - half of her job was about being nice to look at. But until now it had been about being pretty and pleasant. This outfit and her attitude were much more about sexy and sultry. They both knew that the difference would be instantly noticeable. Before she got out of the car she undid one button on her blouse and gave Todd a mischievous smile.

Donna had never set about to score a man like this before. She was a bit nervous. Would it work? Had she overestimated her appeal?

She had her answer quickly. That afternoon all of the partners spent an unusual amount of time at the reception desk. Her boss was more flirty than usual. The minute she touched his arm she saw how her signals affected him.

Over the next few days she made a point of being around to socialize after work rather than going straight home. She made a point of going into the various boardrooms to clean-up or organize minor things so that he could see that it would be easy to find her there alone. Tom soon found plenty of reasons to be there too.

The following Monday she screwed up her courage and made a move. They were chatting in a boardroom when she walked to the door and locked it then walked straight to him and kissed him. She could hardly believe her own boldness but she knew he would respond in the affirmative. Ten minutes later she was bent over the boardroom table with her skirt hiked up and her panties pulled to the side. Tom had a long fat dick and he was rougher and more aggressive than Todd. She liked it. When he was ready to cum he asked her where she wanted it. Without a word she turned and squatted down in front of him, took the head of his big dick into her mouth and swallowed every drop as he grunted and dumped his load into her pretty mouth.

Ten minutes later she was on her way home to tell Todd that he was officially a cuckold.

As soon as she walked in the door she told Todd to remove his clothes. It hadn't even been a week since Donna had blackmailed him into ceding control of the household and his sex but he was already well used to submitting. Such a direct order often preceded another order to give her oral sex and he was grudgingly enjoying that part of things. Today was no different except that she was a bit more aggressive than usual.

Donna told him to lie on the floor, hiked up her skirt, peeled of her panties and sat on his face. He was pinned there as she ground her wet pussy into his face using his tongue and nose for her pleasure. Meanwhile she casually removed her blouse and bra and massaged her own tits and nipples. He wanted to reach up and fondle them but she had him pinned down.

"Make your tongue firm and lick faster."..."Top to bottom."..."Now just my clit." She ordered him. This was another new thing since his submission. She was tired of waiting for him to figure out what she needed.

After a few minutes she was done with him. She stood up and slipped off her skirt. Donna was naked now. Standing over him while he lay on the floor she put one stiletto heel onto his chest. "I am curious Todd, did my pussy taste any different today?" He paused and before he could answer she said. "Because Tom fucked me less than an hour ago. You are now officially a cuckold."

Todd's body betrayed him. He felt his cock instantly harden and strain against his cage and he saw Donna's eyes go there. She smiled and let out a small laugh. "I see you like that don't you cucky. Get up."

She took her foot off of his chest and turned to go into the kitchen for a glass of water. After she poured it she stood behind the counter, her large magnificent tits on full display.

"You know I have never been that forward with a man before. I admit I was nervous. But it was pretty easy, exciting really. I can't wait to do it again. I mean it isn't difficult to ascertain whether a man is willing and interested and well once he gets a good look at these (she looked down at her breasts) it won't be too difficult now will it?"

"No, it won't."

"I am going to shower. Pick up my clothes and hang them up in my closet and put your clothes in your room. You will remain naked for the rest of the evening."

She strode seductively up to him and put two fingers under his caged cock and raised it up. "Tsk, tsk, poor little guy got all excited for nothing but I am glad to know that he gets a little thrill from hearing about me getting fucked." She felt it getting hard and decided to play a little more. "He was much bigger than you Todd and I swallowed his load." She kissed him gently on the lips. "Can you taste him?" With each provocation his little dick tweaked and hardened against the cage. "Hmmm, interesting." Then she walked away.

...

Three days later the house appraiser was scheduled to come look at the house for purposes of Donna's new line of credit. He was supposed to come by at 5:30 but the appointment prior had cancelled so he had his assistant call to ask if he could stop by earlier. There was no immediate response so he decided to just drop by anyway - if he had to wait so be it.

policywank
policywank
1,230 Followers