Slut Wife - Alpha Male

Story Info
A natural leader.
13.5k words
4.01
128.5k
100
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,231 Followers

The nature of the Alpha male is often poorly understood. First and foremost he is a leader, protector, provider, enforcer and arbiter of justice among his pack. He has the physical and mental strength to establish the rules and enforce compliance, but he only does so when necessary. Mental and emotional strength are at least as important as his physical characteristics. His authority comes from the fact that others want to follow because he provides a stable and orderly environment where everyone knows and accepts their place. He takes on the responsibilities and obligations and expects the benefits and indulgences that come with being at the top of the hierarchy.

Alphas rule as they see fit with little regard for outside expectations. They defer to no one and do not subscribe to the ideology of others. And they emphatically do not feel compelled to fit any stereotype or prove themselves beyond the limited requirement to establish their rule. It is beneath the true Alpha to puff out his chest to impress his friends. Nor does he go around telling everyone he is an Alpha.

The Alpha male is more rare than most people think - less than one in ten men. Lots of men rule their particular roost, but do so based upon the values or rules set out by others. Those are the strong Betas on which society is built. The Alpha male is the one setting those values and rules for the whole pack. Neither gender or race is a good predictor of who will be an Alpha - there are approximately as many female alphas as male, black as white etc. - but this discussion and story is about Alpha males.

Among many species all the females of the pack explicitly belong to the Alpha male. In others he is simply regarded as their ideal mate. In any case, in the Alpha male led group females view any opportunity to be with him as a source of status. They do not expect to be his exclusive or primary sexual partner and if they are granted such status it will be entirely at his prerogative. The females accept this unconditionally and seek to make themselves as desirable as possible in order to keep his favour and earn additional status. Meanwhile the Beta males are below the attractive females in the hierarchy and a casual sexual experience with them will lower her status. If she gets together with a Beta it will be on her terms and often only if there is some other benefit such as finding a provider and exclusive partner once she knows she will not gain favour with the Alpha.

In humans this dynamic is somewhat suppressed by the rules of society, but it is just below the surface. Although we think of our modern world as monogamy oriented with pairing being the overriding objective, that isn't quite true. Single women tend to enthusiastically share the sexual experiences of the Alphas and ignore the Betas. To the extent that the Betas do enjoy some sexual experiences it is on the woman's terms and implicitly as a second priority to any sexual attention sought by the Alpha.

Once the women are ready for monogamous commitment (for practical reasons or because that is what society dictates) they realize that there are not enough Alphas to go around so they decide which characteristics are most important and choose from among the Betas. When a woman is asked what she wants in a man she will usually focus on things like romance, stability and a good provider. The truth is that she also wants a rocking sex life and the powerful Alpha. But she has come to grips with the need to make trade-offs and convince herself, her man and society that she isn't settling. No woman wants to admit that she chose her ex-boyfriends for sex and her husband for stability but that is often the case. At a minimum, different criteria are applied. We have all observed it in real life. A lot of what Beta males regard as inconsistency in women's behaviour is in fact just a reflection of the reality that there are a different set of rules for Alphas. Those women know they are sharing the Alpha and accept that as the natural order.

No matter the circumstance it is in the nature of every Beta female to submit to the Alpha male. Whether or not the societal forces of restraint prevail the natural instinct is to "present" her sex, give the Alpha what belongs to him and be proud of the elevated status that comes with being desired by the pack leader. That doesn't go away with marriage. In fact, many women are far more inclined to give themselves a free pass for cheating if the man is a true Alpha.

For those women that follow their instinct, there is no holding back or playing coy with the Alpha male like with the other men. She knows she must seize the opportunity and usually finds that she can tap into her inner slut with surprising ease.

...

Doug is from lower middle class blue collar family. They are decent hard-working people with no privilege and limited financial stability.

What his parents could not give him in worldly gifts was more than made up for with his natural gifts. He is the very rare specimen who not only looks the part of an Alpha male - as a grown man he is 6'4", 220 lbs. and hung like a moose - but also has the unique mental and emotional strength that sets him apart from others. He is a smart, personable leader that just naturally earns people's confidence.

In school he had a wide group of friends but wasn't part of any clique. Most people got along with him and instinctively wanted him in their circle of friends but he never subscribed to the artificial exclusivity that often defines such groups. He played sports and got along with his teammates but had no time for meatheads and zero tolerance for those who would disparage his less athletic friends.

The people he didn't get along with were the Beta males who resented his status. He didn't rub it in their faces but nor did he deny it or adopt a self-effacing attitude.

In many ways his group was his pack where anyone was welcome so long as they behaved themselves. By junior high school even the teachers noticed that his immediate surroundings always seemed very calm and ordered. And the other kids knew that his was a bully and harassment free zone.

Doug instinctively sees women as equal but different. He has the sex drive and desire of five men, but that desire is not coupled with any negative assumptions. For him there is no conflict between wanting to fuck women and seeing them as equal and in many ways superior to (Beta) men. He sees the differences as highly desirable and part of their innate beauty, not lame reasons to attribute inferior status. But to be fair it is easier for him. Most guys are raised to believe that men are supposed to be the Alphas, but they are not. They try to compensate and women don't buy it. Women are deferential or even submissive to Doug because he is the Alpha male not because being male makes him the Alpha. Secure in that role he has no need to prove it which makes his status all the more self-evident.

His guy friends often say that women's panties seem to magically fall off in his presence, but they have no idea of the extent of his sexual experience. Like most guys who maintain the opportunity to fuck a lot of women he is discrete. There is just something that happens to women around a man like Doug. They all look up to him.

Nevertheless, he is not what you would call a "player". He has no interest in talking anyone into sex and finds the willingness to manipulate or be manipulated to be an unattractive characteristic. As an Alpha he acts with clarity and directness and expects the same of others. Of course it is easier to adopt this attitude because women usually approach him. In fact, he has much greater respect and desire for forthright women who know what they want. Whatever that might imply about her sexual history is of no consequence to him. He regards most men who care about such things as narrow-minded, insecure and/or lacking respect for women.

Also his view on respect is incongruous with most men's attitudes. When most men speak of treating women with respect they are referring to politeness and decorum based upon societal norms. Opening doors and not using dirty words is decorum and perhaps chivalry but based upon an accepted set of standards and assumptions that are inherently patronizing. Respect involves not presuming to know what she values, taking the time to find out and accepting what you find regardless of how it fits with expectations because she is a whole person with the absolute right to be who she wants to be.

In sexual terms, women open up to Doug because he accepts them and respects their right to be who they want to be. Whether they choose to be virginal or a dirty slut or anything in between he respects them for making their own choice, not based upon what choice they make. His openness and acceptance has a natural way of allowing everyone around him to be themselves. This is inherently comforting and appealing and part of what makes him the Alpha. It brings out the more adventurous aspect of everyone by making it ok.

A woman's relationship status is largely irrelevant to Doug. She is an equal with the absolute right to make her own decisions, not her husband's possession or a person obliged to uphold traditionalist views. If her conduct is particularly deceitful or callous towards her husband he may find that unattractive but he doesn't automatically assume that to be the case. Females have been throwing themselves at him from a young age and lots of them had boyfriends or husbands or some guy who thought he had a claim on her. It isn't up to him to keep them from dropping their panties. If others don't like it they should do something about it.

It isn't just attractive women who see Doug as the Alpha male. All manner of men and women are drawn to him and seek membership in the pack, so to speak. And all are welcome as long as they follow his rules and accept their appointed role. Its not that explicit of course with humans, but it happens nonetheless.

...

Kate was a typical upper middle class girl from a liberal family. She was pretty with straight brown hair and a slender body. Her B cup boobs were modest but nicely shaped and her 5'7" athletic frame featured long shapely legs and a nice tight ass.

She had followed the prescribed path in life for the most part. After her liberal arts undergraduate degree she took a year off to travel then spent a couple years working in marketing for a major consumer products company. All the while she dated actively, just enough to be a modern liberated woman who didn't want to be wondering what she had missed later in life, but not enough to be thought of as slutty.

After that she got into a good MBA program where she met her future husband. He was a nice, stable guy. They had a decent sex life, but like most women she applied different criteria to choosing him than she did to choosing the non-committal flings of her dating years. They married shortly after graduation. She started as an associate at a major investment firm as soon as they returned from their honeymoon.

It soon became clear that she had the more promising career track. They decided to have kids early so that she could get back to it. He worked as well, but was the one who tailored his career around being available to take over for the nanny and later on to pick-up the kids from daycare.

Seven years into their marriage Kate was a vice-president and doing very well at the firm. As a personable, professional woman she was a good ambassador for the firm during recruiting season.

Kate was the first to interview Doug as a new graduate from a top notch business school and she was a supporter from the outset. Alpha personalities tend to do well in the investment business and that was part of her assessment, but sex was not on her mind at the time. She sincerely saw him as a great candidate and she was correct. His advancement was rapid and he quickly established himself as the Alpha in social situations even among his titular superiors.

A year later Kate was promoted to Managing Director and given responsibility for a new group of clients based in New York and Boston. That meant substantially increased travel from her base in Chicago. Doug had turned out to be a top performer and very good with clients so she immediately had him put on her team.

It was around this time that Kate was having typical relationship stirrings. She had been married for 8 years. The kids were still young and a big damper on their sex life. Even before kids their focus was on careers and in truth sex had never been a central part of their relationship. She knew her husband was a good man but it was hard not to compare him unfavourably to some of the impressive Alpha males in her work environment. And while Kate knew she had moved on in life she was starting to miss the excitement of dating and new sexual partners. Doug was not the catalyst for Kate's wandering eye but he was right there next to her every day.

The first few trips to the east coast she brought along other senior members of the firm to impress the clients and help establish a rapport. After that it was usually just Kate and Doug spending one week or so per month, mostly in New York and Boston. It was on their third trip that everything changed. Near the end of a very successful trip they had to stay in New York an extra day to meet a new client. Doug had noticed that a band he had heard of was playing a club close to their hotel on the south side of Central Park. That was exactly the sort of outing Kate was missing and she jumped at the chance when he suggested it.

She didn't really have any clothes appropriate to the event so she decided to do a little shopping. The last thing she wanted to do was look like a banker or someone's mother. And while she felt old around Doug she was still in her early 30's and in great shape. Kate had always been able to rock a short jean skirt, halter top and wedge sandals and the warm summer weather was perfect. She had just enough time to shop and get back to the hotel before they headed out to the club.

Although it had been simmering beneath the surface for a while, it wasn't until Kate saw herself in the mirror that she really felt that familiar lustful craving for her upcoming date. She knew she wasn't supposed to feel or think that way, but she did. Kate called her husband to say she would be getting in late and may not call again that night. Then she turned back to the mirror and put on her red lipstick. She knew in that moment her decision was made. It wasn't clear that she would end up fucking Doug but it was clear that she was open to the possibility. Kate knew she would feel guilty if it happened but there was something undeniable about wanting him that validated her lust. She felt sure that every woman she knew wanted him and most would take the opportunity to fuck him if it arose. He was the Alpha male that women are hard-wired to desire and pretending otherwise was silly. She knew she had made that call to her husband to make sure her options were open and unfettered.

IDoug was visibly surprised and impressed with Kate's outfit. He knew she was hot but had never seen her dress with that awareness. The increased electricity between them was immediate and evident to both. Although he hadn't expected it this was familiar territory for Doug - yes of course she had dressed for him and not just the event.

The club was rammed. Kate felt like her young hot self being pulled behind Doug as he made a path to a good spot along the bar to watch the band. There was no choice but to be pressed close together. After a couple drinks and an hour of music and physical contact she started to melt into Doug. She instinctively reached behind her to touch him (forgetting that she was married and not really on a date) and found her hand brushing against his large dick. It was flaccid but still obvious inside his pant leg. Kate lingered there for a second while she felt it grow. She turned her head back and Doug kissed her full on the mouth. She reciprocated. For the rest of the show not a word was said between them while they kissed and caressed each other. Kate could barely wait to get back to the hotel, but Doug behaved like a man on a regular date that wanted to enjoy the band. He knew that tonight he would claim her sex and she would wait for him. She settled into his wake, content to follow.

When they finally left the club around midnight the walk back to the hotel was remarkably devoid of awkwardness. It was quite clear that Kate was not only willing but eager to follow Doug's lead. And he didn't see either her marital status or their worker relationship as relevant. He was the Alpha male and she was his for the taking, just the way it was supposed to be and usually was for him. When they got in the elevator he pulled her close and pressed only the button for his floor. No explanation necessary.

Once in his room with a gentle tug on two strings her halter top fell to the floor to reveal her nicely shaped breasts and hard nipples. And a gentle tug on three little snaps let her skirt slide to her feet. He put one index finger in each side of her little panties and slowly pulled them to her ankles. While Kate stepped out of her skirt and panties Doug kissed and lightly tasted her already wet almost quivering pussy. Then he stood up and slowly undressed himself, leaving only his boxer shorts for her to remove. Although she had been grinding into him for over an hour at the club she was still taken aback by the size of his manhood. It appeared to be about 11" or maybe more and as thick as her wrist.

Doug could tell that she was a bit apprehensive about taking a cock so much larger than she had ever experienced before, but he was used to it. He took his time, slowly spreading her out and exploring every inch of her body. When he finally put his cock in her, she was so wet and engorged that it entered more easily than she expected. It filled her like she had never been filled and soon he was touching places no man had ever touched before. By the time he was thrusting into her up to his balls it felt like his cock was compressing her insides to make more room. In fact, it was somewhat uncomfortable at first. But he was so gentle and as her body slowly yielded his massive cock seemed to stimulate all of her at once. She spread her legs further as a shuddering orgasm crept over her and her insides at last yielded to his big dick, now feeling only intense pleasure. Recognizing the signs of a new slut adapted to his big dick, Doug picked up the pace. The next hour seemed to Kate a blur of orgasmic pleasure that tore to shreds all of her inhibitions and firmly established Doug as far and away the best lover she had ever had.

When Doug was done fucking her and finally ready to cum, he put her on her knees. Still wobbly from her last orgasm she struggled to steady herself. Her legs were spread and her sloppy freshly fucked pussy was leaking juices on to the floor in such volume that she could feel the drops falling, almost pouring, off of her labia. She looked up and smiled to see Doug pumping his big cock just as it released great thick ropes of jizz all over her face and tits. Seconds later she could feel his cum dripping from her nose, lips, chin and still hard nipples and coating everything in between. His manhood seemed almost more impressive as it started to go flaccid yet still hung halfway to his knees. Kate leaned forward taking in his scent then tasting his cum for the first time as she gently cleaned his dick with her mouth.

Ever since that night her sex has belonged to Doug. He had taken it and claimed it for his own and she admired and respected him for it. She had no expectation of monogamy. He was the Alpha male. She was pleased to be granted the privileged of serving his sexual needs.

policywank
policywank
1,231 Followers