Slut Wife - Alpha Male

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,272 Followers

She did for Doug all of the dirty things she never did for her husband. It wasn't a conscious distinction. Her husband just didn't bring out that side of her. Inside every woman is a dirty slut that wants to be free to indulge her desires and do all the things her man wants. Doug liberated that part of her. Few men had ever given her a facial like that and all had asked permission first as they, quite rightly, assumed she would be angry otherwise because they were Betas. But Doug is an Alpha and she enjoyed how firmly he exercised his prerogative over her.

She could have made a conscious decision to stop and he would have respected that. But the way he led her all she had to do was go with the flow. No decision required. Meanwhile, she instinctively knew that he had accepted her into his pack (so to speak) and in the Alpha led pack the choice is to accept the role appointed by the Alpha or leave. Leaving would mean putting the genie back in the bottle. It just wasn't going to happen. So she would be his dirty little slut. Her compliance and obedience would be rewarded with appreciation from her Alpha. And she was grateful to not have to think about it too much. Of course, she felt guilty for cheating. But not letting Doug have his way with her wasn't a consideration. Perhaps she could have mustered the strength to tell her husband and give him the chance to leave her, but she didn't.

For many more years later Kate was Doug's dirty little slut. In an odd way her marriage had never been better. Doug gave her what her husband could not which has allowed her to be more contented at home. Even her sex life with her husband was better since she was more in touch with her inner slut.

...

Leanne is a fiery redhead. At first glance she appears to be a bubbly innocent young lady, but the minute she fixes her clear green eyes on you she just oozes sex appeal. She is a bodacious, blue-collar babe and proud of it. In many ways she was the antithesis of the liberal angst and elitist arrogance that permeated firms like the one where Doug and Kate worked. She knows exactly who she is. All those groomed women who would like to look down on her know all the men want her and they know that she knows it. So instead they are just a bit intimidated by her and she like it that way.

Leanne is from Australia. She grew up in a small town with her mother and a revolving door of step dads and boyfriends. Her mother was very traditional in that she was always looking to be attached to a man. But sharing her daughter's good looks she was never short of suitors and always seemed to pick the one that was just a little too perfect, who invariably left or fucked her over. She complained bitterly over her treatment by men, but somehow always managed to bypass good men due to some minor flaw and focus on the next "to good to be true" dirt bag. Leanne grew up thinking that the notion of expecting your man to take care of you was absurd and careless. And catering to men's expectations of her was mutually exclusive from living an enjoyable life. She would not be what men told her she was supposed to be just so they could fuck her over and leave her in the lurch.

After high school graduation she earned a college diploma in administration and went on the road. Being a member of the Commonwealth she was eligible to work in a lot of countries and it was relatively easy to find administrative jobs in most places.

She was what the old guys called voluptuous and the young guys call thick. She was fit with a slim waist but had big tits and full hips and bum. Put that together with a pretty face and pleasant personality and she got damn near every job for which she submitted an application. She would typically go to a country and work for a year or so. In each place she took every opportunity to travel and explore, including neighbouring countries. Then she would pick-up and move to the next country and do the same thing for another year or so. Over the course of just over five years she had worked her way through New Zealand, Australia, India, South Africa, Ireland and England finally working her way west to Canada.

One of the great things about travelling on her own is that she arrived in each place a complete unknown. She re-invented herself over and over again neither constrained by past impressions nor concerned about being judged. If things didn't work out she would be on her way soon enough. Leanne dated lots along the way but avoided serious relationships. She was playing the field to the maximum and exploring every aspect of her sexuality.

By the time she landed in Toronto she had been travelling for over five years and worked her way through at least 50 men. She caught the eye of a man named Ben. He was an attractive low-key man about 10 years her senior at the company where she was employed. By his own reckoning he knew the minute he laid eyes on her that she was too much woman for him but he was powerless to resist. Ben was wiser than his years. He'd been through a horrible marriage that shifted his attention to what really mattered in life and seemed to be almost completely devoid of the bravado and silly male behaviour Leanne had experienced with most men. He was a self-identified Beta male and perfectly happy in the role.

He wooed her relentlessly, but even when he got to the stage of proposing he wasn't pushy or at least not enough to drive her away. At first she just told him no. Later she told him that it wouldn't work because she would never be monogamous. It was one of the few times that a man truly surprised her when he said that was ok. So she decided to test him. She told him of the men she had been with and he praised her adventurous spirit and clear sense of self. He bought her tickets to concerts he didn't care to attend, told her to invite whom she wanted and never inquired further except as to whether the music was good. When she went out with other people (men or women) he never inquired after her. She could knock on his door any time and would be welcomed into his bed without question. And he is a good lover - no toe curling Alpha stud but a very enjoyable sexual companion.

She never seriously considered an open marriage but somehow his laissez-faire attitude and lack of interest in controlling her made the prospect of marriage less scary. Easing into her late 20's with a lifetime of experience already behind her it started to seem like a good idea. She wasn't waiting for "prince charming" and fully expected that if he ever came along he would turn out to be an asshole. She loved Ben and he offered a stable life.

He was from the United States and was transferred back to Chicago while she was contemplating her next move. She finally accepted his marriage proposal. Having married an American she was eligible to work in Chicago. Leanne started at the firm that hired Doug shortly before he was hired. On the day of her interview she wore what she jokingly told Ben was her interview outfit. The skirt was a little shorter than it needed to be, the 'V' neck sweater a bit tighter than it needed to be, back seamed stocking a bit sexier than they needed to be and pumps a bit higher than they needed to be. Ben congratulated her on a foolproof plan before he dropped her off at the interview then waited at a coffee shop where an hour later she informed she had been hired...as if there were ever any doubt. Every day thereafter she left the house looking just as sexy. Ben knew all the men were lusting after her. How could it be otherwise? Just as when they were dating he was always there for her but never asked her to justify herself.

Leanne and Doug noticed each other within the first 20 minutes of his first day. She flirted with him regularly but had not made a move as of the time he started fucking Kate on a regular basis. Later that year the season for company Christmas parties rolled around. There was a steady buzz around Leanne as the dresses she had worn to the previous year's Christmas parties were quite literally legendary. Leanne was not vain but she knew damn well that she could fill out a dress like few women.

Of course Leanne remembered what Ben said before they got married. It was always there at the margin of her sub-conscious that she would eventually be with another man. She wasn't sure if it was something Ben actually wanted or simply accepted as inevitable. Her love for him and uncertainty about his true feelings had kept her faithful - it would happen some day but it needed to be worth it. Doug was worth it and somehow she thought Ben would agree. What she had been contemplating since the day Doug was hired now became a deliberate plan. This wasn't happenstance or a drifting together like it was with Kate.

The first party of the season was always the one for the entire company without spouses. Leanne picked a full-length body hugging dress. It was the kind of dress that one could only pull off if there was no equivocation. Bra or panty lines would kill the whole look. The only thing she wore besides the dress was her skimpiest thong, a clit ring and 4" pumps. She was buzzing as she looked herself over in the mirror and applied her make-up as Ben waited down stairs to drive her to the party. Much like the first night Kate had with Doug she knew where it might go but the thrill and the draw of the Alpha male overwhelmed every other emotion.

At all the previous parties she usually spent the night dancing with one man after another while they plied her with booze. So far she had not hooked-up with anyone but had come close a few times and the men lined up for a chance to just get near her. Although she was a party girl, she rarely lost control. If Leanne fucked a guy it was because she wanted to.

Kate and Doug tried to avoid appearing too close at company events. Besides, there was no need to optimize every moment since he was fucking her at least twice a week. It wasn't difficult for Leanne to get close to Doug. She noticed that unlike in past years where they all vied for her attention the other men didn't even bother trying to compete with Doug. By 11 p.m. they had been almost inseparable for two hours. Doug suggested they go for a walk. One thing led to another and they ended up slipping into one of the other parties at the convention centre where they could make out with abandon. It was all a bit of a blur but she could remember clearly feeling his big powerful hand cup her left breast as she reached out and felt his big dick through his pants while telling him she wanted him to fuck her.

Doug's condo was halfway between the convention center and their office but something about that night didn't quite feel right. She'd had a lot to drink and was neither lucid enough to make this decision or be poured into a cab looking like the hottest, horniest slut in the City. Doug walked her back to his place, got his car and drove her home. They stopped a few blocks from her house to make out in a parking lot. She begged him to fuck her. He refused but assured her that he very much wanted to, then suggested that if she was on her own for the following week's departmental Christmas party (when spouses are invited) he would take her home that night.

The booze may have made Leanne more bold but its had nothing to do with her proposition to Doug. She had made the decision long before taking a single drink. She didn't know if Doug had been chivalrous or just cautious (office romance can have complications) but for the first time ever a man made her wait for sex. The subsequent week offered plenty of opportunity to reconsider but she didn't. Quite the opposite, she amped up the sexiness of her attire all week long and took every opportunity to be near him.

Leanne was determined to ensure her intentions and mind were clear for the next party. She told Ben that she wanted to go to the party alone as it was easier to socialize without a spouse along and it would be awkward for him - after all they weren't one of the hobnobbing professional couples. As usual he accepted her decision without question. He had to have known something might be up but he didn't show it. Leanne fully intended to tell him of her infidelity but only after it happened.

On this night she chose a different look. It was a more typical "little black dress" with spaghetti straps, a tight bodice that showed lots of cleavage and left her shoulders and upper back bare. It flared at her hips into a soft flowing cut with a hem about halfway up her thighs. The bounce of her large breasts and full bum were evident as she walked. And although she is not tall, her 4" heels and high hemline accentuated fit calves and soft creamy thighs. Her curly red hair cascaded across her shoulders and complemented her bright red lipstick.

As usual all the men in the firm took every opportunity to steal a glance at her sexy body. She knew it and she liked it, but there was only one guy she was interested in that night.

Doug didn't bring a date either. Along with Kate (who came with her husband) he was seeing three other women on a regular basis, but none were serious "girlfriends" and this didn't seem like the occasion to just bring a woman for the sake of having a date. He preferred to be free to socialize and besides, he knew he would be taking Leanne home that night.

These types of parties are always a little tamer when the spouses were around. By 10:00 dinner was done and Doug and Leanne had danced a couple of times. He had done the rounds, socializing with the partners and subtly flirting with the women (partners and wives alike). He found a moment alone with her and told her to meet him outside the venue in 5 minutes. They picked up their coats at the same time and sidled out the door appearing to be coincidentally leaving at the same time but not making any effort to be separate either. He walked her directly back to his nearby condominium.

Unlike Doug who had an active and varied sex life Leanne had been living the sedate married life for a while now. Her panties were damp before they left the venue. Once inside his condo she threw her arms around Doug putting her full lips to his and letting her soft bosom press into him with uncontrolled urgency. Doug smiled to himself as he kissed her back and put his big powerful hands on her full ass, pulling up her skimpy dress to touch her bare flesh. There was no point to feigned chivalry...she wanted to be taken completely and they both knew it. After a passionate embrace he slipped the spaghetti straps off of her shoulders and let her dress fall to the floor. She pulled her panties down to her knees then let them fall to the floor and stepped out of them.

Leanne's skin was fair like porcelain. She had two little butterfly tattoos on either side of the neatly trimmed landing strip that was directly above her moist, glistening and already slightly puffy clit. There was a little gold chain hanging between her pussy lips. Her breasts were full and round with just the slightest outward sag, the unmistakable look of real tits, and every bit as spectacular as they looked in a dress. Doug could see that her nipples were pierced but there was no jewelry in them (presumably a little to risqué for the office christmas party even for Leanne). And there was another small tattoo of a dream catcher down the left side of her torso. Doug took it all in with a glance and realized that Leanne was probably quite a bit more of a bad girl than he thought. He liked it.

Standing there naked in her high heels she slowly undressed Doug. First unbuttoning his shirt and kissing his strong masculine chest that had just the right amount of hair. She could hardly wait as she unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants but she forced herself to pull them off and remove his shoes too. It was a bit awkward but he was patient and she like squatting down in front of him. Then she stood and pulled down his boxers to reveal his long thick cock grabbing it with both hands as his boxers fell to the floor and cooing with a wicked smile "mmmmmm...I am a lucky girl...I haven't had one this big in a long time."

It had been South Africa a few years earlier since she had a man so well equipped. She was aching to have him fill her up and touch the places that so few men had touched, a sensation she had thought she might never have again. The longing for that feeling came rushing back at the sight of Doug's cock.

She felt both privileged and compelled to squat down before him, her plump full ass resting on her heels and her knees splayed out to either side as she gently put her mouth to his manhood. She was used to men wooing her but it felt right and natural for things to be the other way around with Doug. Leanne put her hands on his powerful thighs leaning in so that her big tits brushed his legs while she suckled on the head of his fat dick. Then she ran her lips down one side of his cock until she got to his heavy balls, licking and suckling one then the other with his cock brushing across her face as she moved side to side. She lavished every part of his sex with her warm wet oral attentions. Doug looked down at Leanne enjoying the view as she chased his cock head with her lips then slowly eased it into her mouth and down her throat. She gagged slightly but enthusiastically took him anyways. This wasn't so much a full blowjob as it was a ceremonial offering of her submission and her sex. She made no mistake about her intentions towards him, offering her sex without reservation and with full intention to distinguish herself from the other women who she knew would do the same.

Doug liked what he saw. After a few moments he took Leanne's hands and pulled her back to a standing position. As he pulled her close to kiss her again his big dick pressed into her stomach and she shuddered with anticipation.

In time he would fuck her in a thousand different ways and a thousand different places but for this first time he wanted the space to lay her out and explore her body so he led her to his bedroom. He picked her up and placed her on her back on the bed then grabbed her ankles and pulled her closer so that her pussy was at the edge of the bed offered like a succulent delicacy for his consumption. He raised and spread her legs standing in front of her. She held them there for him as he slowly ran his fingers up and down her curves. As he made his way up the inside of her thighs he used his thumbs to touch her wet labia. He traced up the middle with one thumb then the other, stopping to gently swirl in circles gauging which direction she preferred while pressing on her swelling clit. Then he knelt and leaned in to kissed her wet folds while he held her thighs. His tongue slowly parted her lips and entered her for the first time. Leanne arched her back as he made his way up to her clit and gently sucked it to even greater fullness.

After a few moments of licking and sucking on her delicious pussy he moved both hands in closer so that he could put one finger inside and twirl the other around her clit again. Leanne grabbed her own ankles and pulled them back toward her shoulders and apart in a gesture of full submission. Doug lingered there for a while teasing her clit until shivers ran up and down her spine and her swollen pussy started to shiver gently. After a few moments he stood up, took one of her ankles and slowly turned her over. Leanne instinctively rolled over and put her ass in the air. She waited there for her lover with her head down and her back arched, trembling with anticipation. Again Doug knelt between her legs this type slapping her ass just hard enough to make her let out a little yelp and then a moan. As his thumb pressed against her quivering clit his tongue slowly parted her pussy lips then worked back until he was flicking it across her pouting asshole. He gently rimmed her while teasing her clit along the edge of ecstasy.

policywank
policywank
1,272 Followers