Slut Wife - Alpha Male

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,257 Followers

Doug stood up, took his dick in one hand and pressed the shaft up against Leanne swollen pussy lips rubbing it back and forth spreading those lips but not penetrating. Almost unconsciously she whispered "fuck me. please fuck me."

But instead of penetrating her he grabbed her hips and flipped her over onto her back a little more roughly this time. Crawling onto the bed between her legs he held his big cock in his hand and slapped it onto the swollen folds of her cunt. "What was that again?" He said.

"I said fuck me. Please fuck me." Responded Leanne boldly enunciating the words so there could be no mistake.

But first Doug leaned forward hovering over her and kissed his way up her body, sucking on each nipple then kissing her deeply as he pressed his fat cock against her hungry pussy. With his lips on hers and their tongues intertwined his big cock passed her labia and entered her for the first time. With satisfaction he tasted her gasp as she felt his fullness. He was prying her pussy more open than it had been for a few years but she was wet with lubrication and yielded easily to his size. Then Doug leaned back on his haunches as he eased his dick deeper into her. He wanted to watch the look of pleasure on her face as she felt his fat cock spread that wonderful sensation of fullness deep inside her. He wanted to see her back arch involuntarily and her tits thrust upwards as shivers of orgasm built up deep inside. It is almost always this way the first time he fucks a new women knowing he is touching places few men can touch. Soon she will crave his big dick. Her body will be adapted to it so they will enjoy things in a different way...no less enjoyable but the first time is always different.

Leanne was a champion. He eased himself into her slowly watching her expression for discomfort but over a few moments she took all of him. When his full balls finally came to rest against her plush ass she was squirming with pleasure. He slowly eased out then back in again, fucking her slowly, feeling her tight pussy grip his swollen cock and knowing she was feeling the other side of that fullness and tightness. As his pace picked up her breath became short, her hands went to her tits and she kneaded them roughly while pinching her nipples. He held her legs in his hands in a 'V' shape and she started to tremble as orgasm overtook her. Leanne's back arched further, her eyes rolled back and the blood vessels on her temple throbbed visibly as she let out a scream of orgasm. Doug felt the familiar pressure of liquid build up inside her and pulled his fat dick out followed by a gushing stream. Leanne had only been a squirter a few times and never quite like this. It rushed out of her soaking Doug and his bed sheets as she bucked and thrashed under his power.

And when its subsided Doug put his cock back into her. She looked up at him now with her big green eyes wide and her lip quivering uncontrollably, unable to speak. He fucked her through three more orgasms before he was ready to blow his load. She was riding a wave of ecstasy when she heard him ask if he could cum inside her. She had barely managed a nod before she felt his cum flood into her and fill her up. He lay over her on his elbows with his slowly softening cock still filling more of her than her husband ever could until it flopped out with a gush of cum behind it.

Doug climbed off of her and went to the bathroom. Leanne regained her composure and saw that it was now midnight. She sat up on the edge of the bed as Doug returned to the room. He came over and stood in front of her as she opened her legs and pulled him closer to her. Gently she took his cock in her hand and started to lick it clean as she felt him get hard again. She looked up at him compliant and grateful with his cock in her hands slowly stroking him. She said "You can have me any time you want me."

After a few more moments of intimacy he suggested they get dressed and he bring her home. It was the right thing to do but she was a little disappointed she would not get to feel that hard cock again that night.

Ten minutes later they were ready to go when he decided to take her up on her offer. "Any time huh?"

"Any time." She smiled back at him.

Doug pulled her over to his kitchen table and bent her over it. Then he unzipped his pants, pulled out his cock, pushed her panties to the side and plunged his cock into her. She felt a bit tender but still stretched to fit his big cock. Again her body shuddered towards orgasm as he urgently fucked her. But what was even more satisfying was knowing her new Alpha wanted to take her one more time. This was an urgent quickie. Within a few moments he was again filling her with cum and when he was done he pulled her panties across her swollen pussy and quickly zipped up his own pants. Leanne could fill the warm cum soaking her panties as they walked to his car.

They sat quietly as Doug drove her home. When they got there he pulled into her driveway and gave her a long deep kiss, without regard for whether her husband might see.

All the lights were out except for the porch and entry way. It was after 1:00 a.m. and her husband Ben had gone to sleep. Leanne quietly stripped off her soaked panties and skimpy dress, briefly cleaned herself up then crawled into bed with Ben. For the first time that night she thought about the fact that she had cuckolded him and how she would tell him.

The next morning she decided to just drop the bomb. They were sitting around having coffee. She hadn't showered since the night before and felt as though she could still smell the sex on her when she looked Ben in the eyes and said "I cheated on you last night."

Ben paused for a moment, but didn't seem to get angry. Then he simply said. "OK thanks for telling me."

Leanne was stunned. "Really that is all you want to know?"

"Who is he?"

"Does that matter?"

"Yes it does. Besides you asked if I wanted to know anything."

"Doug. I work with him."

"The tall GQ looking guy?"

"Yes. That is him." Answered Leanne knowing Ben was comparing himself unfavourably.

"Are you in love with him?"

"No. It was just sex."

"Have you been with other men since we have been married."

"No."

"OK."

"You must be really angry Ben. Please say something more."

"Leanne I told you when we got married that I didn't expect you to be faithful to me. I kind of figured you had already been with other men."

"I remember you saying that, but I didn't think you meant it."

"Leanne, think of all the times you have walked out of here looking like a million bucks and I have never asked where you were going or what you were doing."

"I just thought you were very trusting."

"Well I guess I am but it is partly because I don't feel as though I have a claim on your sex."

"So you really thought I was fucking other guys all this time."

"No, I didn't think so. It just wasn't for me to say. Listen Leanne I knew from the moment I laid eyes on you that you were too much woman for me. For goodness sakes you were having regular sex with two other guys in our office when I proposed."

"You knew about that?" It was true but she was single then and she had regarded it as nobody's business.

"Yes. And at least one of them knew about me too. We were all just happy to be with you."

"So you aren't mad."

"Leanne I am not going to pretend that I am above being jealous or possessive. But I knew when I proposed to you that you are out of my league. If I tried to pretend that I was all you could ever want it would be too much. It would be just a matter of time before you had sex with another man and I would live in perpetual fear of the day that happened and how I would cope. So I accepted it as inevitable. It is part of who you are."

"I am not sure I feel good about that Ben. You mean you always expected I would betray you."

"No. You were never obliged to be monogamous. That was clear. What I always expected is that you would want more. You have always been a free spirit and sexually dynamic woman. That is what I love about you and have never wanted to compromise."

"You are a very special man."

"I know. Now are you going to see him again."

"I don't know...probably. I mean yes I will." She came clean remembering how she had offered herself to him.

"Can I make a confession?"

"Yes."

"When we were dating and I knew you were seeing other men it turned me on. I am not sure why. Maybe because I see you as so desirable. Or maybe because I am just an average guy. But even after we were married. I didn't just accept the possibility of you with other men. I fantasized about it. And I am hard right now thinking about it."

Leanne silently put down her coffee, stood up and slipped off her robe to expose her naked body then got on her knees and crawled over to her husband. She looked him in the eyes and gently shook her magnificent boobs back and further while she undid his robe and gave him one of her best sloppy slutty blowjobs. And when he came in her mouth she took it all but let just a little dribble down her chin and onto her tits.

Leanne and Ben had entered a new zone of sexuality and they both lapped up every kinky bit of it.

...

Over the next 18 months, Doug fucked Leanne on a regular basis as well as Kate and other women outside the firm. But things really changed for him when he started seeing Julie, one of the senior partners in the firm.

Julie was a fast rising star still in her early 40's. A beautiful statuesque blond Julie had married an eccentric older man who had plugged her into all of high society. She was an active networker and dynamic socialite who was soon on everyone's 'A' list. It was no secret that Julie was regularly seen on the arm of any number of different men. She had many business, philanthropic and personal reasons to be with them. But she was in also that rarefied universe where people simply didn't ask why. If she was having sex with them it was hardly unusual.

In fact, Julie is a hot wife. Her husband knows it and is a committed albeit discrete cuckold. Sometimes they play together but she is definitely her own woman.. Julie was the first to introduce Doug to hot wifing as a lifestyle. Through Julie he met a broad world of hot wives and their cuckolds as well as couples who were in more typical open relationships. In particular, she introduced him to the Slut Wife Club a formal club with facilities and couples membership.

He found all of the women to be beautiful and sexually dynamic. That's is not to say that less attractive women aren't equally as open or dynamic. But it was a group that shared lovers and experiences and certain standards were expected all around. Contrary to the pornographic stereotype these are not dumb sluts looking to be used and abused by some asshole with a big dick. Quite the opposite these are strong, frequently powerful women with a very strong sense of their own sexual desire and appeal.

Most are of these relationships are wife led. Typically they desire Alpha male lovers but are experienced enough to recognize the posers and know that real Alphas are comparatively rare (their taste in lovers varies and need not fit that stereotype). Alpha males accepting of the hot wife lifestyle are even rarer. And an Alpha male that is able and willing to play with a couple including the cuckold in a way that is enjoyable for all is very hard to find.

Men who fit this description are much sought after among the hot wife/cuckold couples. Even then it can be a challenge to establish the right rapport. Most hot wives want to take their time and make sure the man is a good fit for her and her cuckold and establish some basic parameters for their encounters. But if she tries too hard to manage things the experience will feel contrived.

For these couples Doug is the perfect fit. He is a true Alpha male with all the desirable physical and mental characteristics. His leadership and dominance of circumstances is very natural so it never seems contrived. And he is tuned in to the role of the cuckold (much like that of the weaker beta males he has known all his life) without pitying them. Their role and his are natural to him. The experience couples had with Doug was so universally suitable that he soon developed a reputation as a Bull who could be trusted to take on the full role upon first meeting. For those couples willing to take the plunge this is the most stimulating scenario imaginable.

As Doug was busily fucking an ever growing list of other men's wives Ben was slowly coming to grips with his own cuckold desires. He loved hearing about Leanne's encounters and convinced her to give him details about how Doug fucked her - the dirtier the better. He begged her to let him lick her pussy when she returned from her dates, always hoping from some sticky residue. In time she came to accept that this really was enjoyable for him.

Meanwhile she talked more and more with Doug about hot wifing and cuckolding. He had gained a lot of experience and was able to help her understand her own sexual prerogative and her husband's kinky desires.

Eventually it all came to a head when Ben asked her to bring Doug home. Leanne was very nervous of how Ben would be able to cope with the reality of it all. But he was persistent and she was curious about becoming a more active hot wife, including indulging the desire she had for several other men. When she finally decided to indulge Ben she told him outright that their first experience with Doug would also be her gauge of whether she would take other lovers.

...

"I don't know Ben. You have been so accepting and indulgent. But having Doug here would be something altogether different."

"I know sweetie, but I just can't help wanting to see him pleasure you."

"It is not just sex Ben. Doug is an Alpha male. If he comes here you will see him exercise a powerful authority over me. As soon as he steps in that door he will own you, me and everything here. It is part of his persona and there will be no resisting or going back." Leanne knew it didn't need to be so extreme as that but she wanted the first time to be a test and perhaps a catalyst for them both.

"I know." Said Ben quietly as his cock grew at the thought.

"He'll have his way with me...and I will let him. Once it starts I am powerless to deny him even if it hurts you Ben. That scares me."

"Is that how you are with him when you stay at his place?"

"Yes."

"Is that how you are with him when he takes you out in public?"

"Yes."

"Then I want to see it."

"OK..."

...

When Leanne talked to Doug about coming over to her place he asked a series of questions about Ben and how he felt. They agreed that the right way to proceed was for Doug to deliver the full Alpha male experience. It was partly because Leanne wanted to test of Ben's receptivity. She also felt that if it didn't work out it was best that the experience have a sense of fetish rather than tender love-making. It wouldn't undo the impact but perhaps blunt it a little.

She was apprehensive but very excited. The big day couldn't happen soon enough.

It was a Saturday afternoon around 8:00 p.m. Both Leanne and Ben were on pins and needles waiting for Doug so they decided to crack a bottle of wine. She was still sipping her first glass when her smartphone pinged. It was a text from Doug (Ben had by now been conditioned like Pavlov's dog to get hard every time he heard that phone ping because it was often her lover). Leanne stood up and left the room without a word.

Several minutes later she came back in a different outfit. Stretch denim booty shorts that sat high up on her full round ass, a leather bustier halter top laced up in the back that pushed her tits up and showed a canyon of cleavage and 4" platform sandals. From her bellybutton hung a delicate gold chain, her studded nipples pushed against her top and on her right ankle she wore a new anklet...the slut wife anklet that Ben had bought for (Doug has told her to instruct him to do so). She rarely wore make-up but she had put on a bright red lipstick.

Leanne sat down, looked at Ben and said with a slightly detached and imperious air. "My lover instructed me to prepare myself for him. He will be here in about 10 minutes...and he wants me to look slutty for him. Do I look slutty Ben?"

"Yes you do."

"Say it. Say I look slutty enough for him. Your pretty little wife waiting for another man to come to our house and fuck me in front of you."

"Yes, you look slutty enough for him."

"Ben, you have been a cuckold for 18 months but it is about to get a whole lot kinkier." She smiled at him.

By the time the knock came on the door Ben was boiling over with emotion. How would he cope with this? What if he said or did the wrong thing? Was this detrimental to Leanne?

With that first rap of Doug's knuckles on their front door, Leanne seemed to forget that Ben existed. She jumped up and almost ran for the door. When she opened it she could not contain herself. As Doug stepped into their home she wrapped herself around him and melted into him. Both arms around his neck and one leg bent she offered herself to him fully and unconditionally. Doug gave her a long deep kiss as his hands squeezed her ass. Her husband's presence didn't even merit a notice as he took his rightful possession of Leanne. After a moment he pushed her back to assess her outfit.

She gave him a big smile and her best sultry look. "Do you like?"

"Hell yes baby." Responded Doug as he kissed her one more time.

Doug finally looked around the room. Just as Leanne described, it seemed to Ben as though he now owned everything in it. The impression was reinforced by the way Leanne snuggled up to him immediately deferential and recognizing his obvious authority. When he saw Ben he casually ambled over to him and shook his hand.

"Hi Ben. Nice to meet you."

"Hi Doug." Ben barely managed to say. He was a bit dumbfounded but Doug's presence was oddly comforting. There was no sneering dominance or disdain. It wasn't necessary. The way Doug held Ben's wife with one arm as she pressed herself into him and the fact that Doug towered over both of them set the obvious hierarchy. Doug was the Alpha accepting Ben whose role was to obey.

"Can I get you a drink?" Ben managed to stammer out as Doug and Leanne sat on the couch.

"Yes, I'll have a Heineken."

"Um, I don't have that brand. I have..."

"Then go get some." Doug interrupted him. "You can take my car since it is behind yours. The keys are next to my wallet in the entry. Grab some cash as well." And with those orders given Doug turned his attention to Leanne next to him on the couch. His left arm was behind her neck and his left hand resting on her big tits while his right hand explored the inside of her right thigh.

Ben paused wanting to say something, but what. He wasn't going to tell Doug anything now was he? And he dared not interrupt him with his lover even if that lover was Ben's wife. His slut wife. Instead he did as he was told. Ben picked up the keys which he could see were for a Jaguar and pulled some cash from Doug's wallet stuffed with $20's. When he got outside he could see that the car was the top of the line F-type sports model.

How right Leanne had been? In only a few moments this younger man had dominated every aspect of him. Doug was inside with his wife, doing as he pleased with her while Ben went to fetch his beer in a car he would never himself be able to afford. He was the Alpha, the stronger one and Ben felt an overwhelming desire to serve him.

Always a careful man, Ben was extra careful with Doug's car. He purchased two cases just to be sure and made sure one was already well refrigerated. Then he hurried home, not wanting to miss anything or be late delivering the beer.

policywank
policywank
1,257 Followers