Slut Wife - Alpha Male

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,272 Followers

When Ben walked in the door he saw his beautiful wife sitting on Doug's lap, straddling his legs and facing him with her top off. He was caressing her thighs as she swung her torso in a rotating motion so her big tits were swing gently. Leanne glanced over her shoulder only briefly to see Ben then smiled without acknowledging him and returned her attention to Doug. He put his powerful hands on her breasts and gently squeezed them while tweaking each nipple. Ben put the beer away, cracked one for Doug and poured it into a glass while he listened to Leanne giggling and gasping playfully in the next room.

When Ben brought the beer to his wife's lover, Doug thanked him then instructed him to sit in the chair opposite where he and Leanne were openly canoodling. Leanne barely seemed to notice her husband as she was reaching down into Doug's crotch. "Not yet baby." He told her as Ben was sitting. "Stand up and take of your shorts Leanne. Let's see more of that sexy body."

As always she did as Doug instructed, standing in front of him and slowly peeling her shorts off wiggling out of them theatrically for maximum effect. From where he sat Ben saw her side boob swinging back and forth and the thin stretchy fabric of her shorts peel off of her wet pussy lips while she looked at her lover. And when Doug told her to turn around and show him her ass her eyes only briefly looked at Ben before looking back over her shoulder at Doug. Ben was enjoying the show but it was clear that he was just a bystander.

He wondered about the degree to which Leanne was almost ignoring his presence. Was it part of the experience? For his benefit? For Doug? Was she really so completely and genuinely enthralled with her lover like she had said she would be. It was almost as though it was only through Doug's direction that he had been permitted to stay in the room. Leanne was otherwise lost to him in that moment.

She was only wearing her shoes and jewelry now. With her hands on her knees and bent at the waist she presented her sex to Doug. He leaned forward and gently traced his hands up and down her thighs, brushing past her pussy and circling around to settle on her full heart shaped ass. Leanne tossed her head forward as Doug's tongue touched her perfectly puckered asshole. Her hair seemed more fiery than usual as she tossed it back again and her clear green eyes glowed with lust as she briefly looked at Ben. A wry almost victorious smile crossed her face for just an instant...as if she was revelling in being chosen as the Alpha's sexual partner.

That glance seemed to say. "My lover is above you, more man than you, the leader of the pack. I give myself proudly to him like all women do - like none will ever do for you - and he claims my sex. That confirms my place above you, cuckold." It was neither vindictive or intentional but rather a brief glimpse into her true sentiment. More than her earlier words and more than Doug's obvious dominance that single glance established Ben's place in the hierarchy - the lesser man as judged by his own wife.

Jealousy and a sense of inferiority washed over him. It was more powerful than he had imagined but he let it flow through him. There was no turning back and there was no denying. He had imagined this day but now he was changed forever.

Ben was almost physically seized up with the sense of his own love and lust and how it intermingled with Leanne's. An oddly intense feeling of compliance and acceptance came over him as he watched the inevitable taking of his wife's sex and felt her arousal and pleasure take centre stage. He was almost in a trance, outside of his own body, as he watched Doug delicately lick Leanne's pussy and asshole, burying his face in her sex while she thrashed her head around in pleasure. He felt oddly diminished but contented...a cuckold in his natural place with no point in resisting.

Ben seemed to snap back into his own body as Doug pulled Leanna into his lap. Leanne felt Doug's big cock as her ass settled between his spread legs and she cooed with pleasure wiggling herself against him hoping to feel it grow. Then she leaned back onto his powerful chest reaching up and behind her for her lover's neck as his big powerful hands came around her and grasped each breast firmly. It was an erotic lap dance they had done many times and all three people could sense the familiarity. Doug's hands explored her best parts as she spread herself for him. She kissed him passionately, exploring his mouth with her tongue. Aching to offer more of herself she hitched her knees around his so that her calves fell outside the spread of his legs and she exposed herself more fully. She arched her back as she ground her beautiful ass down to stroke her lover's now very large and very hard cock.

Cooing and moaning in pleasure Leanne still needed more. She began to quietly murmur to her lover. "I want you to fuck me. Please fuck me Doug. Please, please lover. I need to feel your cock in me." But Doug made her wait a while longer. Soon her whole body was writhing in desire with no particular aim just the inability to stay still or contain herself. Ben had never seen such intensity from her.

When it seemed like she could take no more, Doug lifted her naked body and placed her on her back on the couch. Leanne put one leg on the couch and the other on the floor as if to make sure her sex was spread and available to him at all times. He took off his shirt to reveal his thick powerful chest with a light layer of dark curly hair. Then he peeled of his pants and socks in one long motion standing up to reveal the biggest cock Ben had ever seen. In both length and girth he was easily twice as big as Ben. Women can say all they want that size doesn't matter but Ben knew Leanne felt otherwise when he saw the look of hunger in her eyes.

It seemed like only seconds since Ben had returned from the liquor store but in fact it has been at least 30 minutes. Leanne was almost panting in anticipation as she lay on the couch. Her large breasts heaving, unconsciously licking her lips, pussy glistening with obvious wetness. Doug smiled and gave a look of appreciation to Leanne. As he finally climbed between her legs both Ben and Leanne breathed in a deep breath at the same time. He grabbed his big cock in his right hand and gently smacked it against her swollen pussy lips.

"Are you ready baby? Tell your husband you want me to fuck you."

Leanne paused almost as if she had forgotten Ben was in the room. "I want you to fuck me Doug."

"I said tell your husband."

Falling back to reality but still burning with lust, Leanne turned a languid sultry look to Ben and acknowledged him for the first time in what seemed like forever. "I want him to fuck me Ben." Then for whatever reason she decided to embellish. "I want his big cock inside me again. You see it don't you Ben. That big cock is why Doug owns my sex. It is why after the first time he fucked me I told him he could have me any time he wanted."

As those words left her mouth, Doug eased his huge cock into her waiting wet pussy. Leanne's eyes closed and her back arched as she let out a low rumbling moan that turned into a howl of pleasure as his cock pried her open. She was well adapted to him, but she always loved that first long stroke as she felt him open her up along every inch of his impressive length. At the depth that Ben could reach Doug was still only halfway into Leanne but even from his seat he could see her slutty pussy stretching to take his girth. Doug eased back just a bit as he put his thumb on her clit and gently made clockwise circles just the way she liked. Just as the head of his cock was near the entrance he pushed back in again. Slowly he stroked in and out of her a dozen more times until he was all the way inside of Ben's slut wife.

Ben briefly imagined how long it took her to take all of him the first time, but snapped back to reality as he saw Leanne's lip start to quiver. The veins on her neck seemed to pulse stronger as she pulled her hands up to her tits kneading them awkwardly as the orgasm sweeping over her betrayed her motor skills. Doug grasped her slender waist and picked up the pace, fucking her faster as her toes curled and she struggled to wrap her legs around him. He was ever so familiar with Leanne's sex and he always enjoyed the way she lost control of the rest of her body as he held her centre just enough to keep his cock inside her.

Leanne seemed to be almost flailing about as the electricity of her pleasure spread from her insides filled with Doug's cock out to her every extremity. Then after what seemed like a long time her body relaxed and her mouth opened, silently at first then with a low guttural moan the dam broke. Leanne howled and Doug pulled out of her just in time for her gushing squirting orgasm to crest. Ben and never made her squirt and didn't even know she had ever done so.

Doug rubbed his fat cock on her clit while she convulsed in uncontrolled spasms of pleasure. She appeared almost on the verge of distress when her body started to calm and a smile came across her face. Doug pushed his cock back into her she immediately started to moan again. He had unlocked her and relaxed all of her muscles so he could plow his cock into her aggressively, but each powerful stroke was all she could take. His thrusts pushed her body until Leanne's head and shoulders were crammed into the back corner of the couch. As he is powerful body towered over Ben's wife she began to whimper - almost plaintive but barely able to contain the pleasure that again began to wash over her. Ben saw her fingernails dig into Doug's back and her legs wrap around him as her back arched and her whole body started to shake. This time Doug held onto the couch and kept her pinned in place driving into her almost mercilessly. Again when her orgasm crested he eased off and pulled out long enough for her to squirt a smaller stream.

Again he put his cock back inside her. From deep in the couch Ben heard her say "Cum in me baby. Fuck me again and give me your cum." Now he picked up the pace pumping his dick into her with a loud slap each time his body smashed into her thighs and his big sturdy balls slapped against her ass. She started grunting a different kind of pleasure...that of a slut sated and now serving her man hoping to extract his cum. Soon Doug's strokes intensified, slower but more powerful...three, four, five and then the familiar tensing with his long fat cock deep inside Ben's wife as he unloaded. It was visceral and visible. Ben could see his cock and balls twitch as he filled her pussy. As he finished Leanne reached up and touched his face and he leaned down to give her a long deep kiss.

After a moment he pulled his big cock out of Ben's wife with a "plop" sound. Doug looked at Ben and said. "Time to clean up cuckold."

Ben had licked her pussy after her sexual encounters with Doug before and frequently tasted remnants of their sex, but he had never been served a cream pie much less a fresh one. Leanne now finally aware of his presence waited with her legs spread to see what he would do. After a moment of hesitation he got on his knees in front of Leanne's used pussy with Doug's big dick hanging next to him. He was focussed on Leanne, but Doug grabbed him by the hair and gently turned his head towards his cock.

"You have to lick the head of my dick before you get to taste your wife's slutty pussy."

Ben did as he was told, first licking Doug's cock head then wrapping his lips around the head and sucking out the last bit of cum. When Doug pulled away he managed to get to Leanne's freshly fucked pussy just in time to catch the first waves of Doug's cum as it flowed from deep inside her.

Leanne grabbed his hair and held him there until he swallowed every drop and when he finished she said. "Now there's a good cuckold. Thank you sweetie." She sat up and gave him a little peck on the lips. "Now how about you go get us some refreshments darling."

Ben promptly provided drinks and snacks.

The three of them chatted casually and watched TV for another hour with Ben in one chair and Leanne naked curled up next to Doug on the couch.

Around midnight Doug looked at Leanne. "I am tired. Let's go to bed baby." He gave her a playful smack on the ass then looked at Ben. "You are in the spare room tonight cuckold, but clean-up these dishes first. Oh, and I like my coffee around 8:30 a.m. so make sure it is ready."

Both Leanne and Ben obeyed his instructions.

She was right. Doug "owned" both of them and their household now. Things would never be the same again...and they wouldn't have it any other way.

policywank
policywank
1,272 Followers