Slut Wife - Big Cock Slut

Story Info
Her slutty addiction.
8.1k words
4.04
187k
109
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,231 Followers

Silvio's wife Teresa worked for an auto repair shop. She received customers, managed the schedule, communicated the repairs required and processed payment. It wasn't difficult to see that having a beautiful and voluptuous Spanish lady in that role was good for business.

Terri had dark brown hair down to the middle of her back, big brown eyes and a full figure. She was 5'8" of gorgeous with hips and lips and tits right out of a magazine. Short tight skirts and lots of cleavage kept even the most disgruntled customers happy. She had started dressing that way during the first week on the job. That had thrown Silvio for a loop since she had been much more modest previously, but he accepted her explanation that it helped with customer relations.

Yes, he was a pushover for her. Guys would say he is pussy whipped. She was out of his league and he would accept anything to be with Terri.

It was a Thursday afternoon when a few seconds changed his life. Her car needed some work and the mechanics weren't able to get it done by the time the shop closed as 6:00 so she needed a ride home. The door from the parking lot into the reception area was open which was unusual - normally she locked it at 6:00 sharp. Silvio walked into the empty reception area. He walked over to the glass that looked out into the auto bays but saw nobody. So he went to the other door that leads from reception to her boss's office. Hector was his name.

Without thinking to knock Silvio just tried the door and it opened.

There they were right in front of him. His beautiful Teresa was on her knees with her skirt pulled up around her waist and Hector's massive dick in her mouth. Her panties were on the floor behind her. Hector's hands were on either side of her face as he feed her the tip of his dick - or at least it appeared to be just the tip since there was a good 10" that weren't in her mouth. Silvio was frozen as he heard that familiar grunt and twitch as Hector was obviously nutting - shooting a thick gooey stream of cum into Teresa's mouth. It was at least 2 seconds before Hector noticed that Silvio had entered and he was still unloading into his beautiful wife when he turned to see him.

But Silvio's eyes were on his wife. As Hector's one hand fell away he saw his Teresa look up at Hector with doe eyed admiration, lust and sexual familiarity. Her eyes were locked on Hector for what felt like another 2 seconds waiting for him to return her gaze before she realized why he wasn't looking down at her. When she finally turned her eyes towards Silvio, she still had Hector's cock in her mouth milking the last drops of his cum. That look broke the spell and Silvio turned and left the room.

He didn't know what to do. He was devastated and angry. But he could never hit Teresa and Hector intimidated him. Maybe he should intervene, fight, attack. But he ran away. He just drove home with that image burned in his brain......his wife on her knees, skirt hiked up, panties on the floor and huge cock in her mouth.

It was a full 45 minutes after he got home that Hector- the bigger, better more studly man with the nicer car- dropped off Teresa. Her long sexy bare leg exiting his car. Had the slut even put her panties back on? Why the momentary stop and look back to Hector before she got out? Silvio watched helplessly as she strode up the driveway with her usual sexy walk (she couldn't help it). It would not have taken Hector any longer than Silvio to make the drive to their house so what the fuck had they been doing for 45 minutes? Had she really stayed to get fucked by this stud after being caught in the act? Was his hold on her so powerful that she would finish him off one more time before rushing to apologize to her husband?

Silvio and Teresa fought that night. She apologized for hurting him. But she wouldn't talk about Hector or how long she had been cheating on him. She just kept saying she never wanted to hurt him. After two hours of yelling and screaming it seemed everything had been said - everything except a commitment not to fuck Hector again. And Silvio had gone from accepting her apology to begging to work things out while said she needed time to think.

The next day he insisted on driving her to work. He wanted to confront Hector. Well 'confront' is too strong of a word. Silvio was too weak for that but he wanted to talk to him. As usual she wore a tight, short dress with heels and lots of cleavage. It galled him that she was going right back there dressed like that without remorse or hesitation. But he was too weak to object.

When they got there the shop hadn't opened yet. Hector was talking to the mechanics out in the shop. It suddenly occurred to Silvio that they probably all knew that Hector was banging his wife and maybe some of them had too.

Hector came into the reception area and said hello to Teresa who looked down sheepishly as he caught sight of Silvio. Hector went straight over to him and said "Let's talk."

He led Silvio into the office where he had fucked Teresa the night before, then opened another door from the office into his personal residence. Hector had a fairly large apartment connected to the shop. Silvio had never been there before and was struck by another sudden realization. It was all right there. He could bed Teresa anytime he wanted. He felt certain that she had avoided talking about her affair the night before because it had been ongoing. He knew then that Hector had fucked her many times and she wanted it to continue.

"Listen Silvio, I am sorry you caught us like that. The door should have been locked."

Inside himself Silvio was screaming. "That's it......you are sorry for not being more discrete but you aren't sorry for fucking my wife." But those words never came out. He just stood there a defeated cuckold.

"I am going to tell you what has been going on. But I want to explain something to you first. Last night you saw that I have a big cock didn't you."

"Yes."

"Well, contrary to what most guys assume its not easy to find women who want one that big. For a lot they won't even try it. For others its a novelty but too much for regular fucking. And a girl who can suck it properly or take it up the ass is very rare. But they do exist......big cock sluts are out there and they crave big cock. And when we find them, guys like me hang on to those women."

Silvio was horrified. He knew where this was going and couldn't believe that Hector was so fucking casual about it.

"Dude your wife is a big cock slut. I have been fucking her since her first week on the job and I am going to keep on fucking her unless she decides she doesn't want it anymore. But she won't do that. She is addicted. Teresa is a natural and she can't get enough. If it isn't us fucking her it will be someone else."

"Us. Who is us?" Cried Silvio with a plaintive whine. This was just getting worse and for some reason his dick was getting hard.

"There are six of us. Guys with big dicks who regularly share sluts who crave it. This apartment is where we meet up with them. There are four women who are regulars including Teresa and others occasionally."

Silvio was stunned silent.

"Everything a slut can do with a man she has done with all six of us dude. I know this is hard to hear, but I figure the whole truth is the best. I can tell she has you wrapped around her little finger. Nobody can blame you for that. All I can do is make sure you know what you are dealing with."

"Oh thanks for the fucking favour." Thought Silvio.

"This doesn't have to be the end for you two. All the other sluts are married as well. And their husbands know about it. You are the last one to be kept in the dark. She was just not wiling to hurt you."

"What the fuck. But she was willing to be a total slut." Thought Silvio. "And why must he keep referring to them as sluts."

"One of the sluts cuckolded her husband just like Teresa did to you and he stayed. Another was already into this hot wife/cuckold fetish. And the third got divorced and remarried a guy who is ok with it. They are all good guys and we take care of them. We get them laid regularly by the other women and sometimes they even participate in our fuck sessions with their wives."

Hector knew that his directness and choice of words were harsh. Part of it was from the belief that a husband was better off to see reality so a clear decision could be made. And frankly he had been through this before with the other cuckolds. If he was going to leave his wife let him do so with conviction and if he was going to stay it could only be as an accepting cuckold. Pity wasn't going to help him feel better. Hector figured that the least he could do was give it him straight. Besides he had very little at stake. Silvio didn't scare him one bit and he knew It would all work out in his favour. He would likely be fucking Teresa before the day was out just like he had fucked her after they were caught the night before.

It was maddening that he was so sure of himself and all the more so because he was right. Silvio could tell it wasn't just about telling it to him straight. Hector took a cruel pleasure in knowing that he could have Silvio's wife any time he wanted and in making sure Silvio knew it too.

"You fucked her after I left here let night didn't you?"

"Yes I did."

They heard door open. It was the entry from the parking lot directly into Hector's apartment. In walked a red headed beauty with an impossibly curvaceous body. She wore a low cut v-neck t-shirt stretched to its limits by her big tits, low riding ripped jeans and high heeled booties. Her large areola were visible through her shirt and he could tell she had nipple studs.

"Hey baby." Said Hector as he walked over to her, grabbed her by the waist and pulled her in for a kiss. Her left arm wrapped around his neck and Silvio saw the ring on her wedding finger as Hector claimed her with absolute confidence.

"This is Silvio. Silvio this is Cynthia."

"Teresa's husband?" She asked Hector.

"Yes."

"He knows then?"

"Ya he caught me fucking Teresa last night. He is still trying to sort it out. I was just telling him about our little club."

"I know this must be quite a shock." She said to Silvio as she walked over to him. "I want to help you." She hugged him. Silvio was conflicted and angry but her large warm bosom was so comforting.

"I need to talk to a couple guys in the shop. Cynthia why don't you stay here for a few minutes with Silvio."

"Yes of course."

Hector left the room.

"Come and have a seat." Cynthia took Silvio's hand and led him to a small couch. She sat close with her knees touching his and holding his hands as she looked into his eyes.

"Silvio I am actually very happy to have this chance to talk to you. When my husband found out about me, Teresa really helped him come to grips with it. She is probably the reason we are still together. She has tried many times to figure out how to tell you. She has also tried to quit these men but.......well it isn't that easy. We always come back. She and I share this addiction."

"So it is all true then?"

"Well I don't know how much you have been told, but yes she has been cheating on you with several men. She and I are what some people call size queens I guess."

"Why?" he said softly.

"Like I said it is kind of an addiction. We are very sexual women - more so than most. And a man like Hector gives me such an intense feeling of being filled, touching all of my sensitive spots all at once."

"So you need a big cock to enjoy sex?"

"No that is not it. My husband is average in size and we have wonderful sex together. But it is different and I want both experiences. Like Teresa I have tried to avoid it at times. I tell myself I am being bad and shouldn't want it, but I can't help myself. I end up here craving it more than ever. Finally I stopped denying it."

"How did you husband find out?"

"He followed me here and figured it out. I wish it was me who told him. I know Teresa feels the same way. There is no excuse. But it is harder than it sounds. I know this is tough for you to believe but she loves you very much."

"That is hard to believe."

"I know. But what she is dealing with is her weakness not lack of love for you. She was afraid to hurt you and afraid to lose you. I believe it was only recently that she came to understand that this craving won't go away. I know how she feels. She was hoping it was something she would get out of her system. Like me she believed it would make her sex life better with you. It did and it does."

"Then why the fuck is she banging other men?"

"Like I said, we are very sexual women. Monogamy is not for us. I wouldn't be willing to commit exclusively to any one of these men either. But fucking them helped me open my eyes to what I enjoy. The fact is that I enjoy variety and exploration. By definition what I enjoy cannot be provided solely by one man. Once I realized that my sex life was better across the board including with my husband."

"I always knew that Teresa was out of my league."

"But sweety that isn't the point. We are sexual women who enjoy many things including big dicks. But that isn't all there is to it. Even if you were hung to your knees she would not be exclusive - maybe it would have been you that helped her realize that she needed more but that would have been the end point either way. I can tell you that she doesn't think of herself as being out of your league. Nor does she think of needing a better man....she and I need more than one man."

"You know he calls you alls sluts right?

"Yes." Cynthia smiled and put her hand on his knee. "I guess it is all part of the unique dynamic or fetish we have here. Based upon what I just described I would say that I am a slut....wouldn't you?"

"Yes."

"Say it then."

"Huh?"

"Say it. Call me a horny slut. You can have fun too you know."

While Silvio quietly contemplated what to say or do, Cynthia peeled off her t-shirt in one fluid motion and her magnificent tits bounced free. She took his hands and put them on her tits.

"Do you like my tits Silvio?"

"Yes."

"I am a big bitted slut aren't I Silvio?"

"Yes you are."

"I know it makes you uncomfortable to say it. You are a nice man. There is no need to do anything you don't want. What I want you to understand is that we - Teresa, me and the others - know how much our husbands accept. We don't want you left out. If you stay with Teresa and accept our adventurous ways we will all make it worth your while."

"You mean I get to fuck you."

"Yes, regularly."

"So Teresa has already been fucking your husband and the others women's husbands."

"Yes she has, but she is more restrained than the rest of us. I know it doesn't help much but she felt that she had to be limited in some way because you didn't know."

"Oh lucky me." Said Silvio dripping with sarcasm.

"I know. Like I said not much help. But if you stay together you will be part of this crazy adventurous group."

"Hector makes it sound like he is in control of everyone."

"He is not. There is often a lot of fetish dynamic to our big cock adventures. I won't deny that. But we women make our decisions. No matter the size of the cock we control the pussy. And we support each other and our spouses.......Can I tell you something?"

"Sure. Its all out there now isn't it."

"I have wondered for a long time what it would be like to fuck you. Teresa tells me you are quite good."

"You mean me and my average sized cock."

"Don't be like that Silvio. I notice your hands are still on my big tits. They are much bigger than Teresa's. Do you deny that you like them."

"No. I mean I don't deny it. I do like them."

"Does that mean they are better than Teresa's?"

"No."

"Exactly. Its natural for you to like my big tits. Its natural that my husband likes Teresa's long legs and full lips. One doesn't have to be better than the other to like both. Men like to believe that women don't like variety as much as you do........but that isn't true.. That is just more obvious with women like Teresa and I."

"Sluts."

"Yes exactly. Now you are getting it. But it means something different for us. We don't just fuck anybody or let ourselves get abused. It is just that our attitudes about sex are more like a man's. We go after what we want and we have more opportunity. But I don't fuck guys I find unappealing anymore than a horny male would fuck a woman he finds unattractive."

Cynthia stood up. She took of her booties, unbuttoned her pants, and peeled them off of her. She bent at the waist with her big tits swaying seductively in front of Silvio. Then she stepped back into her booties and stepped towards him.

"Would you like to take off my panties."

She smiled down at him as he leaned forward and slowly pulled them down. In this moment he wasn't thinking about his cheating wife.

Cynthia sat down next to him, leaned back and spread her legs with one up on the couch.

At that moment Hector returned to the room.

"Hector darling, why don't you give Silvio and more time. I am demonstrating the benefits of our arrangement." She said with her eyes on Silvio smiling a mischievous smile.

Hector turned and left.

"Do you want to fuck me Silvio?"

"Yes I do."

"If you had seen me a few days ago would you have wanted to fuck me?"

"Yes, but I would not have done it."

"But you would have had the desire?"

"Yes."

"Even though you have a gorgeous wife who takes care of your sexual needs you want to fuck me? That wouldn't change even if she hadn't been cheating would it?"

"No."

"So you can understand Teresa's desire even if you don't accept her actions."

"Ya I guess so."

"If I made myself available to you would you resist? Even if everything was ok with you and Teresa."

"I don't know. I would like to think so. Or at least I wouldn't go sneaking around behind her back."

"You think, but you don't know. Women like me don't just make themselves available to you do they? How many of your friends would say no to me. Would they all close their eyes and go running back to their wives or would they fuck me and keep coming back for more."

"A lot of them would fuck you and keep coming back for more."

"And would they have the courage to tell their wives even if they knew I was just a fling. Would they choose between ending their marriage over a sexual fling or turning me down? Or would they try to have the best of both worlds?"

"Best of both worlds."

"We all know it is wrong, but lots of us give in anyway Silvio. That doesn't take away the pain but maybe you can see her as flawed more so than treacherous."

"Cynthia, do you wish your husband had a bigger cock?"

"No, I love him the way he is."

"Don't give me that bullshit. Whenever guys ask women the cock size question they never answer straight on. I didn't ask if there were other factors or whether you like his whole person as he is. I asked if you would prefer that he has a bigger cock. You sluts are the ones who made it all about cock size. Be fucking straight with me already."

"Fair enough. Let me try again. What I have now is my ideal physical sexual situation - my husband is average sized, most of my lovers are extra large and I enjoy both. If I were to choose one or the other as they are it would be my husband. And if I would only ever be with my husband and I could make his cock size whatever I want it would be a bit bigger than it is now but not extra large."

"But I thought you said you are a size queen. How big would you make it?"

"Maybe that isn't the right term. I enjoy the feeling of a big cock but I wouldn't want that all the time. My husband is just over 6" and about 5" in circumference. I would add 1" to each dimension if it were only him forever more."

"That is about my size."

policywank
policywank
1,231 Followers