Slut Wife - Big Cock Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,267 Followers

"So there you go. You are about my ideal size but I also happen to enjoy bigger or smaller sometimes. I think Teresa feels about the same." A long pause. "I know you feel betrayed Silvio. You thought your wife was faithful and she wasn't and the reason is that she has a thing for getting fucked by big dicks. Yet it has nothing to do with your adequacy or her love for you."

"That doesn't add up in my mind.....or any man's mind."

"I know but it is still true. It doesn't add up because men deny the nature of female sexuality. You regard our sexual experience in a linear fashion with each man better or worse than the others rather than a range of enjoyable variety. You are taught that this circumstance must mean you are inadequate or your wife is flawed. She is. Teresa is flawed - not because of her desire but because she acted on it and hid those actions from you. This pain is her fault. No doubt about it. But it is all out there now. You can leave or you can embrace a whole different sex life. But you can't be monogamous and naive. You can try but I don't think she has that to give."

"That sucks."

"I understand. I am not trying to tell you what you should do or that you shouldn't be angry and hurt. But this is what you are dealing with. You need to accept her as she is or end it. Trying to change her is the road to more heartache."

Cynthia took her leg and stretched it out across his lap. "Being around sluts isn't all bad you know Silvio. In fact we know how to take care of our men. How would you like to fuck me right here while Teresa works in the next room?"

"Can I?"

"Yes. Why do you think I am laying here naked with my legs spread?"

"I don't know. Waiting for Hector? Teasing me.....the defeated cuckold?"

"Oh baby. I am a slut, not a cunt. Take off your clothes and fuck me."

Silvio striped down as quick as he could. His natural machismo made him want to just use her, but she had been so nice and her pussy looked so delicious. He did so love licking a woman's pussy. Would it be sloppy and dirty? It didn't look that way.....and he was already this far. He got down on his knees, put his hands under her full ass started to kiss the inside of her thighs.

"Mmmmmm. I was hoping you would start there. Teresa tells me you are an expert pussy-licker."

Teresa was right. Silvio took his time gently tracing his fingers up the inside of her thighs watching for her every response. Soon the gooseflesh raised all around her legs and lower belly and he continued above her pussy. He traced the length of her labia gently then more firmly. He looked at her face as he slowly felt her sex open up for him getting wetter and more engorged as he coaxed it along. The little unconscious smiles at the corner of her mouth and the way she flung her head back just a bit told him he was on the right track.

When she was wet and ready and he saw her nipples firm he leaned in and licked the length of her pussy. Cynthia moaned gently and put her hand on the back of his head pulling him into her. As he slowly licked all over her neatly trimmed mound of pussy she pulled her left leg across his back as if to signal that the feast had begun. Silvio licked her quicker now.....keeping his tongue firm as he got up to her clit......stopping there to push it up and down and circle around. He put his lips around her clit and sucked gently as the hard little nub grew with the pace of her breath.

Soon Silvio was alternating between licking all of her, teasing her clit and pulling her whole sex into his mouth suckling and licking at once. She was ready for more so he slipped one then two fingers inside of her seeking that rough sensitive spot on the front wall of her vagina. When he touched it she went off....grinding into him while pulling him into her.

When she released her grip he knew she needed hard cock. He pulled himself up on top of her kiss his way over her magnificent breasts. She had only had a glimpse of his cock when he got undressed and was pleasantly surprised to feel a more than adequate 7" enter her. Slowly at first he probed her insides. She wasn't loose or sloppy as the stereotype might suggest. In fact she must have been doing her keggles because she seemed to almost grip his cock with her pussy.....something he was used to with Teresa. But she took him balls deep with ease, moaning with pleasure every inch of the way.

Silvio fucked her like he had something to prove. He used every move he could think of. As he started fondly her tits he learned that they are very sensitive. He soon had both gripped in his hands while he picked up his pace fucking her hard. She liked it like that and was impressed that he figured it out so soon. Cynthia wrapped her legs around his torso as her toes began to curl. He slowed his pace and kept her on the edge while he enjoy the plushness of her feminine body. Her hands gripped his on her big tits. He saw the wedding ring and saw himself on the other side of this infidelity dynamic which gave back a small measure of male confidence. Silvio fought to hold back his ejaculation. He felt her legs and hands tense, the smile on her face turned to a far away look of intensity and her upper lip quivered as the pleasure of her orgasm washed over her. He picked up his pace trying to hold her in that state of pleasure as his own body tensed and he filled her pussy with cum.

After a few seconds Silvio leaned forward and kissed her. He thanked her . Then he climbed off of her and stood up.

"Is it my turn?" He heard from behind him.

He turned and saw Hector standing there with his giant cock at attention.

"Ya baby." He heard from Cynthia.

Hector walked past Silvio and sat on the couch a Cynthia feet. He gently caressed her legs as Silvio's cum oozed out of her pussy. He took her hand and pulled her into a sitting position where he grabbed her hair and led her onto her knees on the floor then sat back pulling her head between his legs.

"Have a seat Silvio." He said motioning to the couch next to him. "I am glad you took the chance to enjoy Cynthia. Isn't she something?"

Cynthia positioned herself on all fours with Hector's cock horizontal as she slowly impaled herself on him.

"Look at that Silvio. See how that slut takes my big cock. That isn't easy and it is hard to find a woman who will do it much less one who craves it." He closed his eyes and tilted his head back. "Ahhhh, that's it baby. Fuck you are a talented slut."

Silvio watched as Cynthia slowly took all of him. Stretching her mouth and gagging but continuing. As she pushed it past the back of her throat she slowed but then it went smoother once his cock entered her throat. He even saw her throat expand a bit as his cock filled it. In and out. She was indeed an expert, timing her rhythm with her breaths since his dick sealed off her airway altogether.

After a few moments Hector grabbed her hair and motioned her up. She crawled onto his lap straddling him. Her thigh touched Silvio as he sat right next to them but she was focussed on Hector. Her pussy was still sloppy with his cum and it lubricated them both as she grabbed Hector's cock and directed it into her used pussy. Hector played with her big tits and gently squeezed her nipples as she lowered herself onto him. She obviously loved that and it looked like a mini-orgasm stepped up the length her body and threw her head back as she impaled herself on him. It took more time for her to take all of him than it had with Silvio but he was soon balls deep.

"You must have warmed her up real good Silvio. Usually she can't take it all that fast."

Cynthia rotated her hips as she rode his massive cock. And she made sort of a whimpering sound - as if the pleasure was on the verge of being too much. Hector knew he needed to take control. He stood up picking her up with him. He carried her effortless to a table with his cock in her the whole time. Then he set her down on her back, stood upright and grabbed both her ankles, spreading her legs as he plowed his dick into her. She gasped and opened her half shut eyes as he seemed to touch new places inside her. One of her hands went to her big tits while she sucked on two fingers of the other hand. Hector let go of one ankle and used his thumb to rub her clit. Cynthia seemed to be in another place surrounded and closed in by a wall of pleasure stimulation.

Unlike with Silvio her first full orgasm came fast. Almost as if it surprised her. The one free leg started to convulse. Hector grabbed it as it seemed like she would lose control and strain something. And it was as if the moment he touched her ankle the orgasm shot up threw her body like a whip. With her ankles in his hands her lower back arched then fell as her chest thrust forward and her head thrust back. Her body moved so much it seemed like she was torquing on his dick but he held her firm enough to keep fucking her. Then it was like her body reversed the whole genuflection back down to her loins where Hector pulled out just as a gush emitted from her gaping pussy. As she squirted all over Hector and the floor her body convulsed in spasms and she sucked furiously on her fingers.

After several seconds that seemed like eternity she looked at Hector with a smile. His massive cock was just touching her labia....waiting.

She started to moan. The she took her fingers out of her mouth and said "please." He didn't move. Again "please". But this time her body wriggled towards him, her pelvis reached for him and her pussy even flexed a bit. Silvio had never seen anything like it even in porn. It was like her pussy was grasping, reaching for his dick.

"Please fuck me with your big dick Hector." She whimpered.

"That's a good girl." He said tenderly. Then he plunged his dick into her. She gasped and her eyes opened wide. A smile crossed her face and she yielded completely. His every stroke filled her now and she took it all. No longer an intense bristling response it was a slow sating of her desire. Her body slowly built to its climax - toes curling, nipples hard, goose flesh risen from head to toe. When she was fully immersed and overcome Hector put his powerful arms under her thighs and behind her back and lifted her up.

He held her like that in mid air and used the full weight of both of them to pound her pussy. Her cunt was burning with desire when he finally tensed up and dump pump after pump of cum into her. Silvio saw it drip down from their intertwined bodies. There was a day bed close by and Silvio gently put her down on it. He kissed her on the forehead and thanked her and pulled away. His big cock flopped out of her and the cum oozed behind it.

Hector quickly got dressed.

"Silvio, I know this has been difficult. I hope you are able to get your head around it all and join our little group." Then he looked at Cynthia who seemed in a trance. "Give her a minute to wind down. Stay as long as you like."

Then he left.

Silvio sat there in disbelief. It was all so surreal. Cynthia lay there stirring like she had just awoken. Her whole body flushed. Copious amounts of cum coating her sloppy distended pussy lips and oozing into her ass crack. She was as contented and relaxed as anyone he had ever seen. Cynthia finally sat up and looked at Silvio as if she had forgotten he was there.

It was all so obvious to him in that moment. She'd had wonderful sex with Silvio like every man and woman wants. But the experience with Hector was something else altogether. Once experienced who wouldn't want it again? Any sane person looking at her now could tell that it was more than pleasure - it was almost an all consuming catharsis. Hector had opened up her senses entirely.

Cynthia stood up slowly, a languid sultriness to her movements. She was sex full realized - a goddess almost purified by her desire and far far beyond simplistic characterizations. She took a towel from a drawer close to where she had been laying after her animalistic fuck session with Hector and tossed it on the couch next to Silvio. Sitting next to him her cunt and thighs were still sticky with cum as she reached out and wrapped her manicured hand around his raging hard cock. It was only as she touched him that he realized how aroused he was.

"Looks like you enjoyed watching me get fucked Silvio?"

"Yes.....yes I did."

"Now. Tell me what you want to know darling."

"Is it always like that?" He asked, immediately full of questions and without hesitation.

"No. It was extra special because I was so well warmed up by you."

"What is it usually like?"

"It varies. So that is hard to answer."

"But is it always that much more intense?"

"It is a matter of degrees, but yes it is usually more intense."

"Is it better than it was with me?"

"No but it is different. It is more.....well intense but that isn't always better. Sometimes it is too much."

"Too much like you can't handle it?"

"Well no, but sometimes more than I want. I am not sure how to describe it but maybe something like drugs or alcohol....sometimes you want just a bit and sometimes you want more. Or like food....sometimes I want a very intense taste but not always."

"But is it ever bad?"

"No, not for me. If the man knows what he is doing."

"Does every woman want this?"

"I can't speak for other women but I don't know many who don't have an ideal which includes size."

"Don't some women say a man as big as Hector is too big?"

"Yes."

"Are they lying?"

"No I don't think so. Like I said it was better because you had me warmed up. It takes time and attention to get a woman ready for that size of a cock and if it isn't done properly it is painful."

"So are the women who don't like big cocks just not getting the proper attention?"

"Maybe. But we are all different. Surely some women cannot accommodate his size so easily. Others maybe do not have as many pleasure receptors that respond to size as me and Teresa. And for some I think maybe it is psychological."

"What do you mean?"

"Well it takes time and adaptation to take a big cock like that. Some women think sex should always be perfectly natural and instantly pleasurable so they immediately recoil at any kind of discomfort. Others have a difficult time letting go so thoroughly. For some there is such a thing as too much intensity. I have never found that but I think it is more of a psychological limitation than a real physical one but I don't know."

"If you had to choose just one man....."

"It would be my husband. But the truth is I can't choose just one man. For a woman like me that is like saying choose just one meal for the rest of your life.....I can choose one but I will view that as less than what I really want and eventually lose some interest in that meal."

They were quiet for a moment as Cynthia slowly stroked Silvio's hard cock. She sat next to him, her soft skin touching his and her full beautiful tits swaying as she worked his cock. She was introducing some very difficult truths at the same time as showing genuine appreciation of him. He knew he was being led, perhaps even manipulated but he accepted it openly and without resentment.

As if reading his mind she looked him in the eye and said. "I am not lying about enjoying our sex. You are a good lover and everything about it was genuine. My experience with Hector would have been less intense had I not started with you."

"So I am the appetizer and he is the main course."

"In a manner of speaking I suppose yes. And honey I still have room for dessert. You have to understand that the true nature of a hot wife has to do with our desire and sexuality, not your adequacy or lack thereof."

"That isn't the way most guys see it."

"I know. But I won't have my sex dictated to me by other people. And the truth is that there are some marriages where the husband is a poor lover.....I won't pretend that isn't sometimes the reason for seeking a better man. But that isn't the case with you. Teresa has told me so."

"I know but it is hard not to think that if I was hung like Hector she wouldn't be cheating on me."

"I can only tell you what I know. It was barely a week after Hector first fucked her that she was with another man. That sounds bad and it is cold comfort to you. All I can say is Hector couldn't hold her either.......It isn't you sweety. Teresa is a cheating slut and she likes big dicks but she likes you more than anything or anyone else. I know that is too much for most guys. Judge her for her deceit......not for her desire. And don't feel bad about yourself. You are awesome."

Cynthia could see the impact of her words about Teresa. The comments about her slutty ways made his dick swell in her hands and reference to her betrayal made it wilt. They had talked enough. He had heard the hardest truths and taken it like a man. It would take time to comprehend and sink in but she couldn't force that. She wanted to tell him that it took much more of a man to deal with his situation than it did to swing around a fat cock. Yet she knew that would be patronizing......and nothing she could say would change her hunger for that big dick.

She moved off of the couch and positioned herself between his legs, pushing them open and seizing his cock with both hands. Cynthia bent lower and sucked each of his balls. Then wrapped her big tits around his cock and fucked him with her tits. She could tell that he was close when she eased up. Sitting back on her haunches she let go of his hard dick and gently started edging him.....tracing her manicured nails over the taut skin of his ball sack then up and down the shaft of his dick. It really is a nice dick she thought as she licked her lips and watched it bob up and down with the twitch of his pelvis as she found his sensitive spots.

Silvio watched Cynthia as she explored his cock and balls, wondering if she was just indulging him. After all her husband had been indulged by his beloved Teresa after learning that Cynthia is a cheating slut. She was repaying a debt, helping to manipulate him. Maybe that is all this was. But if so it was mighty good. She was like a stripper or a whore who is all fantasy......but such a wonderful fantasy and so much better than reality that a man will take it for what it is and be grateful.

"I know it hurts baby. The pain you feel is real. You know I am a slut with an ulterior motive. You know I am Teresa's friend. But I want to help you both in this situation. I want to be honest with you."

"Oh ya, what the fuck does that mean." Said Silvio finally feeling some strength even as she edged him and he didn't want her to stop.

Cynthia smiled back. "It means I know you and Teresa might be over. She doesn't want that but it is in your hands."

"How do you know she doesn't want that?"

She continued edging him, occasionally stroking his cock two or three times but not enough to get him off.

"She has told me so over and over again. We have been very close and I believe her. I've known women who had little interest in their man who were just offering platitudes. Not so with Teresa. She loves you. She desires you. But she is weak and she is a very sexual woman."

"Why should I believe you?"

"What do I have to gain Silvio? Look at me. I don't need you. I like you but I don't have trouble finding men."

"She put you up to it."

"Why, for your money? You don't have any. Because you are a threat? You aren't. Because she feels guilty? Maybe, but you know now I am enough of a realist that I would tell her that if that is all there is then she should let you go. She loves you and I love her. That is it.....plus I want you in our group."

"What does that mean?"

"We are kinky perverted little group. I think you would be a wonderful addition."

Cynthia cupped Silvio's balls with her left hand while she stroked his cock more aggressively now with her right hand. He leaned his head back and thrust his pelvis forward as he felt the orgasm stirring inside him. He was filled with anger, humiliation, stimulation and confusion all bursting and suddenly he could take no more.

policywank
policywank
1,267 Followers