Slut Wife - Big Cock Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,270 Followers

Silvio stood up and grabbed Cynthia's hair. He thrust his cock into her mouth, holding her in place as he fucked her face.

"Take it you dirty slut. You like that you cock hungry bitch?"

Cynthia took it with a smile as his balls slapped against her chin. Then he pulled his dick out of her mouth as he was getting ready to cum.

"Here you go slut. Is this what you want?"

She opened her mouth and waited for him, licking her lips in anticipation.

"That's it swallow my jizz you filthy fucking whore." Exclaimed Silvio as he shot his load all over her face and tits and still managed to get quite a lot in her mouth.

After a moment he collapsed onto the couch. Meanwhile Cynthia knelt up and made a show of scooping every drop of his cum off of her body and swallowing it.

"That was a lot of cum for the second time in an hour." She smiled. "Do you always finish that strong or did I tweak something in you?"

"This whole day has tweaked everything in me. Umm....Thank you. I'm uh sorry for calling you a filthy whore."

"I think the words were 'filthy fucking whore' and no apology required. I've had fun with you Silvio. And I hope we can do it again. In fact, I have a plan."

"I bet you do." Said Silvio. His defences were now down and his mind was oddly clear. There was a strong connection to Cynthia that was not at all diluted by the fact that she is close with so many other men. He had no idea if he would stay with Teresa but he was sure as hell going to keep fucking Cynthia as long as it lasted.....with zero guilt.

"I would like to take you on an adventure this evening. One of the other 'sluts' is a lady by the name of Shondra. How about three of us spend tonight together doing anything you want?"

"You are on." Responded Silvio with a smile.

"Ok lets go get rinsed off." Cynthia offered her hand and led him to Hector's shower where they rinsed off together. Twenty minutes later she sent him on his way after making arrangement to meet later that day. Before he left he gave her a long lingering kiss and squeezed her ass and tits which she happily allowed.

Once he was gone, Cynthia got dressed and went into to the auto shop reception area to see Teresa.

"How did it go?" Asked Teresa.

"As well as it could have I suppose. He is hurting but it didn't stop him from fucking me. Shondra and I are going to show him a good time tonight. After that it is back to you. I sure hope he doesn't leave you. I really enjoyed him."

"Wait a minute. Tonight? It's Friday. Four of the guys are coming by and Brittany is out of town. That just leaves me."

"Well I guess it looks like a gang bang for Teresa. Would you like me to send over cucky for clean-up duty?" Smiled Cynthia.

"Yes please."

Teresa felt bad about what she had done to her husband.....but she felt even worse about how much she was looking forward to being the centre of attention for all of those big dicks......and how much she hoped to train Silvio for clean-up duty in the future.

policywank
policywank
1,270 Followers