Slut Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Gloria gives more of herself.
4.6k words
4.04
60.9k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sam3323
Sam3323
67 Followers

It has been a week since she heard from Charlie or Steve and she was back to normal with her work and house chores.

Sam has been home for a week now and hadn't mentioned about leaving on another business trip.

Sunday afternoon relaxing by the pool with the children gone for the weekend Sam tells Gloria that he don't know if his job is secure.

He told her that there have been changes made at the home office and there was a meeting Friday about the reorganization of the sales office. So he doesn't know if he is traveling out of town on Monday. They told him he would be called over the weekend and here it was Sunday afternoon and no call yet.

"Well the day isn't over yet honey." She said trying to give him comfort.

"Yes I know honey but it isn't likely I will get a call today."

Just as they were discussing his job they heard the doorbell.

Gloria went to the door forgetting she was only in a very revealing bikini. More like nipple covers and a thong.

When she opened the door there stood a tall very distinguished looking man in his early fifties with salt and pepper hair and beautiful hazel eyes peering down at her.

"My name is Jack Thornton from A.M.T. Software Technologies, here to see Sam Franklin."

"Oh hi I'm Sam's wife Gloria do come in Mr. Thornton."

Sam comes in from the pool area to meet them walking trough the den to the back of the house.

"Mr. Thornton what brings you here?"

"Came here to speak to you about the new plan for our sales department."

Fear that he has lost his job; he asked Thornton to sit down and offered him a drink.

Gloria was off to fetch the drinks and Thornton's eyes followed her every step. Watching her tits bounce and her tight ass as she walked to the kitchen.

When she returned he moved his eyes from Sam and right back to Gloria. It looked like she pulled her tits out a little bit more.

Thornton's thoughts went right to the conversation he had in his office with some of the executives.

"Wait until you see Sam's wife." John told him, "Check out the body on her and notice her mouth, the straight teeth and full lips. Mmm I heard she loves to suck cock too!"

Thornton asked them were they got their information from.

"Charlie my brother-in-law is their financial advisor." said John. "He hit on her and she melted," he said. He told me that he never had his cock sucked like she sucks cock."

That's why Thornton made this visit himself.

"Sam, I guess you want to know why I'm here, especially on a Sunday?"

"Yes," Sam said "is there anything wrong?"

"No, just wanted to meet you in a more relaxed atmosphere instead of the office. As you know the sales office is changing, and it does affect you. You are a good salesman and I would like you to take this new plan and run with it. The plan would be that you travel to the other side of the state and work out of that office for the next month instead of traveling back and forth every few days. I think it would be better for the company financially and much more efficient."

As Thornton was talking to Sam he was watching Gloria also. What a woman he thought. And in his thoughts was telling Sam that he would take good care of that piece for a month while he was gone.

"Well Sam, Gloria, what do you two think?"

Sam feared if he said no he would lose his job. Gloria spoke up. "Would Sam lose his job if he rejected the offer?"

"I would have to hire someone else if that's what you mean."

"Can Sam and I discuss this and let you know tomorrow?" Gloria said.

"I need someone there starting tomorrow." Thornton said.

Sam rose to his feet and excused himself to go to the bathroom.

Thornton wasted no time and told Gloria that he would try to make some compensation for them if he took the job there.

"If I were Sam I wouldn't want to leave a woman like you either." You are a beautiful woman and I'm sure you and Sam are very close in so many ways."

Gloria looking at Thornton and trying to figure out what to say smiled and said, "We are lacking in some areas but others are OK"

Thornton smiled and said "Sam is a lucky guy."

Gloria looked back at him scanning his muscular body, his long powerful legs, beautiful hazel eyes and a very sexy smile. "Maybe you can get lucky one day too," she said.

With that remark Jack Thornton felt his cock jump. He reached towards Gloria and put his hand on her thigh.

She moved even closer so he can put his hand around her to take a firm grip on her clad cover ass cheek. Squeezing her but cheek saying how much he would like to get lucky with her. Gloria smiled and moved away from him.

Moving around on the couch were he sat Gloria knew he was getting uncomfortable.

Sure enough as soon as Sam returned from the bathroom Jack Thornton excused himself to use the bathroom.

Gloria smiled at him as he stood up and she looked at his crotch, knowing she had caused him to get hard.

Sam and Gloria discussed his decision while Thornton was out of the room. They agreed to try it for the first month and see how it goes then maybe make arrangements to move there. If it doesn't work he at least has time to find another job.

When Jack Thornton returned to the room Sam accepted the offer and Gloria confirmed it.

Thornton assured them both that he will work with them both if they needed anything. Gloria moved closer to Thornton thanking him and gave him a kiss on his cheek as she rubbed her breasts against his arm.

Gloria watched Thornton from her window as Sam walked him to his car. She had some thoughts about him that made her panties wet.

What is wrong with you she thought to herself? Sam's boss? Don't even think about it. But that's all she thought about for the remainder of the night.

After leaving the Franklins house Jack had a hard on with the thought of Gloria Franklin all over his body and he all over hers. John was right; she was hot. Her tits were hard and her ass was solid and tight. But how true was her reputation? I guess I will have to find out for myself he thought.

Every time she closed her eyes her thoughts went to Jack Thornton and how she wondered how he would be in bed.

Monday morning Sam finished packing his car and was ready to leave for his month across the state.

Gloria stood in the driveway as Sam pulled away. Going to miss him so much she thought.

As she was returning to the house she heard her phone ringing. Running to catch the phone her thoughts were on Sam going away not knowing for how long.

When she answered the phone she found Jack Thornton on the other end.

"Good morning Mrs. Franklin, Jack Thornton here."

Oh good morning Mr. Thornton you just missed Sam, he left just minutes ago."

"That's OK Mrs. Franklin I called to talk to you." "Oh" said Gloria. "Talk to me about what Mr. Thornton?"

"About Sam's paycheck."

If you can come to my office Friday around 5pm I will have his check here for you."

"Ok I can be there, I will come right from work, see you Friday."

"Ok see you then." and he hung up.

Gloria was looking forward to seeing Jack again. She knows he is much older than her but he was good to look at.

Monday went well and Sam called after dinner and told Gloria the apartment they had for him beautiful, well decorated and overlooking the ocean. It was convenient to the office and to shopping and restaurants.

Gloria was happy for him and said everything there was going well for him not to worry.

Tuesday morning Gloria got up early and got her kids off to school and wondered what her day will be like?

She had housework to do and the shopping for the week since she worked the next three days.

After showering she chose to go shopping first then return home and get some housework done.

While she was shopping her thoughts went to Jack "What a good looking man he was" she thought to herself. Looking at different men as she shopped but none compared to what Jack had.

Gloria was getting hornier as the day went on. She missed Sam already knowing she has to go to bed alone every night. What was she to do? Was Jack the answer? What about Charlie and maybe Steve? Her pussy was getting wet as she thought of them.

Finally she had finished her shopping and headed home. As she pulled into her driveway she noticed an unfamiliar car in her front of her house. She pulled in and parked her car.

When she got out to take in her bundles she turned to see Steve standing there. She jumped at the sight of him standing there and he smiled at her.

"How are you Gloria?" he asked.

"Oh I'M fine Steve and surprised to see you here."

"You did invite me back if I remember correctly."

"Yes, I did but you should call first. What if Sam was home? Maybe you can help me with some packages." Gloria suggested.

Walking into the house Steve watched Gloria's ass as she walked. The memory of seeing this woman naked made his cock hard.

Putting the bundles down in the kitchen Steve took Gloria in his arms and covered her mouth with his. Burying his tongue into her throat and holding her breasts tight she kissed him back, their tongues dueling in her mouth.

Gloria needed this; she was horny. Feeling his hot throbbing cock pressing against her made her pussy wet. Reaching between them she took hold of his cock and stroked him through his pants.

Making their way to the bedroom she was unbuckling his pants.

Taking off her shirt Steve reached into her bra and pulled her left tit out. Taking her nipple into his mouth and biting lightly on the rubbery rose bud drove her to a height of excitement.

She sat on the bed and helped Steve remove his pants. As his pants dropped to the floor his cock sprung into view. His cock hard like steel and his helmet head smooth like silk stared into her eyes. Sticking out her tongue she licked the head and circled her tongue around the helmet, his cock entered her mouth.

Gloria was wet and her pussy was pulsing as his hot cock throbbed inside her mouth.

Gloria loved to suck on his cock she also wanted it inside of her pussy.

She released his cock through her lips and lay on her back lifting her leg up and pleaded to him to fuck her.

"Fuck me Steve Fuck me hard and deep I need your cock inside of me."

Steve followed her wishes and laid his cock in her pussy lips. As he pushed inside her she clutched his cock with her cunt muscles and held him tight so she can feel his cock rubbing against the insides of her pussy. "Yes, Yes, fuck me hard and fuck me deep" she pleaded

With the thoughts of Jack all night and all morning she needed to be fucked. Steve fucked her good and fucked her hard like she wished. Gloria came several times but Steve was holding on.

"Don't cum in me" she pleaded "take it out and fuck my tits, I want to taste your cum."

Steve pulled out of her and ran his cum covered cock between her tits. Pushing between her tits to her chin and into her mouth then out again.

She was licking his head every time he brought his cock to her mouth. She had to have it all.

"Put it in my mouth and face fuck me please face fuck me" she shouted.

"Ok Slut here it comes" he plunged forward and sent his cock deep into her throat. "Suck it slut suck it good."

Yes, I am a slut she admitted to herself as Steve plunged in and out of her mouth.

Feeling his cock throb faster and his body stiffen she was ready for the flow of his cum. He came and came as she swallowed as much as she could, some of his cum dripping from the sides of her mouth. Steve finished cumming and slowly withdrew from her mouth and laid his body on top of her. Putting his mouth to hers and tasting what he just deposited there he kissed her long and hard. "Thank You I needed that" she said to him.

"Yes, I needed you too Gloria" Steve said

They cleaned themselves up and Steve left after getting another blowjob at her request.

She needs a man's cock and cum on a daily basis. "What is wrong with me?" she asked herself.

Friday came and Gloria remembered that she had to go to Jack Thornton's office for Sam's paycheck.

Looking forward to seeing that good-looking man again was an incentive to get through the day

At 4:30 she finished work and headed to A.T.M. main office to pick up Sam's paycheck.

When she arrived it was just 5 pm and she went directly to Thornton's office. Linda the secretary there announced her arrival to Thornton.

Linda led her to his office where he sat behind a huge desk. Linda left and closed the office door.

Thornton rose from his desk and welcomed Gloria in and to sit down. As she sat she scanned the large room and seen a large couch on the far wall with a bar full of liquor on the adjoining wall separated by a door which she took for granted was the bathroom.

Thornton looked here over smiled and said "You look different with all those clothes on. I enjoyed you better with your bikini."

"I'm sure you did enjoy the sight but I just came from work." "Sorry to disappoint you." she said.

Again he smiled and walked toward her. As he approached her she noticed he had a bulge in his pants. "Have a drink? " he asked.

"Maybe a glass of wine if you have it."

"Wine it is" he said. He took her hand and sat her on the couch.

They sat and drank their drinks and just talked about the weather and other common everyday things.

Gloria finished her drink and said she had to go so if he would get Sam's check she will leave so he can close the office for the day.

Sitting close to her he leaned over to kiss her. As she kissed him back he reached up and held her right breast in his left hand. Rubbing his hand over her breasts and plunging his tongue into her throat Gloria was getting wet and losing some control.

Hold her with his free arm he pulled her closer then on top of him as he sat back on the couch. Pushing her arms against the couch her breasts were level to his face. She was breathing heavy now and her breasts were heaving and his hands were all over them.

Unbuttoning her blouse he revealed her black lace bra. Releasing the clasp between her breasts freed her C cup tits to sway in his face.

She offered her tits to his mouth and he took a nipple into his mouth and bit down on the rosebud. She moaned with desire as he switched from nipple to nipple.

Pushing her up to her feet he started removing her clothes. With her help she was naked staring at him.

He opened his pants and slid them to his feet. Then pulled her down to her knees between his legs. His cock was larger than she has ever seen. The head was larger than a plum and the shaft had to be at least 1ten inches long, round as a beer can and hard as a piece of lumber.

Her lips went to his head and lick the creamy pre-cum from the hole. Licking down his shaft to his hairy tennis sized balls and licking them all around to his butt. His scent was of male cologne that made her tingle inside. Licking up his balls and taking one into her mouth as she stroked his hard pulsing cock. Taking one ball into her mouth at one time then the other made him shake with desire. Kissing up his shaft to the helmet of his cock she lowered her head over his helmet and took as much as she could into her mouth.

Raising his hips to meet her mouth as she sucked like a vacuum on his hot throbbing cock. He was at his peak and was waiting for the explosion of his balls to release his hot cum into her mouth.

Stroking his cock with both her hands and sucking for all it is worth. Gloria had orgasm after orgasm.

She felt his body tense and she reached behind him grasping his butt to hold him closer and deep inside her mouth. She felt the first load shoot into her throat followed by two more into her mouth. She then released his butt and held his cock against her throat so the remainder of his cum landed on her neck and between her tits. Rubbing his cum into her skin she climaxed again.

Thornton looked at her for a moment then pulled her toward him and they kissed.

"Your are everything I thought you would be" he said to her.

She smiled and kissed him saying "And we aren't finished yet." With that they hugged and rolled over together on the couch.

Sucking his cock again until it raised like a flagpole she lifted herself to mount him. With her legs on either side of him she pressed his cock into her pussy lips. As she sat down on his cock she felt it go deeper than she has ever felt any cock go. Her body was on fire and the cock she had in her was tight. She felt the walls of her insides being invaded by a monster cock. Slowly riding up and down on this huge cock her pussy began to stretch and accept it much better.

Her pussy was wet and running with her juices. Riding up and down she looked into his eyes and pleaded with him to fuck her hard. "Fuck me fuck my slut cunt hard and deep with that beautiful cock of yours."

Jack rose up to meet every stroke and pulled her nipples as she rode him. "Yes, you are a slut and I intend on fucking you harder and deeper than you have ever had."

Pulling harder on her nipples and rising with every stroke Jack shot another load into her as she was experiencing the biggest climax of her life.

Jack had plans for this sex-crazed wife of his employee. She can be more of an asset to the company than her husband is.

Driving home from Jack's office Gloria felt like a real woman. "He is some lover she thought, I need more from him much more."

When Gloria got home the phone was ringing. She answered to hear Jack's voice. "Checking to see if you arrived home OK."

" Oh yes, I'm home and was just thinking about what a wonderful time I had with you."

"I had a good time also", he said. "Wish you can meet me again tonight so we can continue what we started."

"Not tonight but I would love to do it again." she was excited again just talking to him. "Tomorrow then?" He said. "Yes, where and what time" she answered him with a glow in her voice and dampness between her legs.

"I will call you, just be ready in the morning so we can spend a day together." "Sounds good to me" and she hung up.

She was so excited all night with the thought of meeting Jack in the morning.

The sound of the phone woke her up, it was Sam. "Hi honey how are you?" he said.

"Oh fine" she answered him."

Baby I was hoping to get home this weekend but there is so much work here to get done." but I promise I will try my best to be home to see you next week"

Gloria wasn't in any hurry for him to come home. She liked the feeling of having all this time for herself. Sam she thought was only interested in his work and not her so he may just stay there and do his work.

Gloria didn't know that Jack set this up to keep Sam away from her so he can have more time using her.

Jack covered all the bases, because he set Sam up with another manager's wife on the east coast of Florida.

Kathy Carlson was Bob Carlson's wife of twenty years. Bob was a manager and soon to be an executive officer of the firm thanks to Kathy. She has been doing things with Jack for the past few months like taking care of his sexual needs and the needs of Jacks special clients.

Kathy was a fine looking woman 5'9'' under 130 pounds with a figure to die for. Her long blonde hair that reaches to her slim waist and her 38C breasts and her long shapely legs make her look ten years younger than her forty years.

Kathy is well experienced in the way she takes care of a men's sexual needs.

Sam will not need for anything while he was there.

Jack called just before noon and told Gloria to be ready because he was going to pick her up so they can go for lunch.

Gloria took a long bath and dressed for Jack in mind.

She decided to wear a summer dress and leave off the extras like panties and bra. She was ready for Jack and didn't expect to stay in her clothes very long after lunch.

Sam3323
Sam3323
67 Followers
12