Slut Wife - Cuckold Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,257 Followers

"And you don't mind that I am a slut do you Todd?" she said while she continued to lick his cock head and gently suck on his balls, looking up at him.

Again he shook his head.

And with that Roxy wrapped her lips around his big hard cock and plunged it into her mouth. He was longer and fatter than Peter by about 15% so it took and extra moment to fit all of into her throat. As soon as his cock was in deep enough for his balls to touch his chin he blew his load in her mouth. She was surprised and had to pull back a bit to get a taste of his jizz in her mouth.

Roxy figured for sure she was right about his girl friend when she saw how he reacted to deep throat. She was counting on his young virility when she decided to keep his dick in her mouth and slowly suckle it back to hardness. When he was back to full hard-on she stood and led him out onto the deck, leading him with her left hand wrapped around his cock so he could see her wedding ring.

"Let's not do it on the deck." My neighbours might hear.

"I don't care about your neighbours Todd, I want you to bend me over that railing and fuck me from behind while I enjoy this lovely view." She bent at the waist, turned and slapped her ass. "Now bring that hard cock over here."

He was powerless to resist and immediately eased his fat cock into her slutty wet pussy. As he pumped in and out of her she moaned like a slut and his confidence increased. He fucked her harder and harder each thrust, bending over to hold onto her big tits while he plunged his dick into her.

Peter was a good lover, but this was the biggest dick she had ever had and the sluttiest thing she had ever done. Roxy was soon squealing with pleasure as her orgasm built up. When it finally released she squirted. Roxy had never really been a squirter except maybe a small dribble. As this fat young cock fucked her she now gushed her juices all over her legs into a puddle on his deck. As she orgasmed her knees weakened. She took the opportunity to kneel in front of Todd and swallow his fat cock again. She gagged as he thrust it into her, pushing his thighs into her big tits, but she managed to take him all in. With a few more thrusts he was cumming in her mouth, this time pulling out at the end to spray her face and tits with some of his cum.

Oddly Todd was self conscious of whether the act of cumming on her face and tits would make her mad - it would have made his girlfriend mad. Roxy smiled and thanked him and kept on licking his dick.

After she cleaned off his cock entirely Roxy stood up and the two lovers went to get a drink. She stayed and chatted and strolled around long enough for him to get hard one more time. It seemed like a long shot but he was young and virile and she was one hot slut. See even though Roxy only wanted Todd for sex she wanted to stake a claim on him. In order to do that she wanted to fuck him one more time in the bed Todd shared with his girlfriend.

Within half an hour Roxy was on her back in that bed with her legs spread wide. There was no need to worry about nosy neighbours now so she started to talk dirty to him. "Cum fuck me Todd, fuck me like a slut. That's it, put that big dick into me. Fuck me hard so my big tits bounce. When you are near ready to cum I want you to tit fuck me and cum in my mouth."

This went on for quite a while with Roxy enjoying every stroke of his big cock. Soon Todd's big dick was shooting its cum all over Roxy, dribbling off of her face and tits onto the bed and her wet slutty pussy was leaking her girl cum all over his sheets. She slowly cleaned the cum off his dick with her mouth while he leaned over her.

Roxy had staked her claim to this yummy young cock. She could scoop him up from his girlfriend any time she wanted and he would come running for the chance to fuck her.

When Roxy left she wiggled back into her dress and almost thought she saw him getting hard again. They exchanged phone numbers and she left.

It had been only about an hour from the time she left home until she swallowed Todd's first load of cum and she had spent a full three hours being fucked by her new lover.

When Roxy got home her naked cuckold husband was waiting for her. He had done a good job of cleaning, but she noticed his dick was limp. "What the fuck is this she said pointing at his cock? Have you been masturbating Peter?"

"Yes Roxy I have."

"How many times?"

"Twice"

Annoyed Roxy went over to him and grabbed both of his balls with her left hand. She pulled them down hard. Peter's dick twitched slightly and Roxy slapped it hard with her other hand. She kept slapping his dick until it firmed up a bit from the rush of blood. Then she released his balls grabbed his cock and pulled hard on it. "Listen cuckold I expect to come home to a hard cock. I have granted you pussy privileges but if you can't even save some hard cock for me maybe that is a mistake."

"Please no."

"What?"

"Please don't cut off my pussy privileges."

"Ok" said Roxy softening her tone "but from now on you will not be permitted to masturbate unless I approve. Is that clear?"

"Yes Roxy."

"And the surprise I promised you for this evening will have to wait. It is too bad, but you must learn obedience."

"Yes Roxy."

"Now lie on the floor cuckold."

When Peter was flat on his back Roxy took off her dress, straddled his face and fed him her slutty pussy. "Do you taste him cuckold? Do you taste the cock and cum of the man who just fucked me."

"Yes." he said honestly.

"Do you like it cuckold?"

"Yes." he said honestly again.

Finally satisfied and with a smile Roxy proceeded to tell him about her day while he cleaned out her pussy. She could see he got hard as the story unfolded. And when she got to the part about his big dick giving her the best squirting orgasm she had ever had Peter was fully erect and leaking cum from his dick.

Roxanne was pleased with her cuckold again. His training was coming along nicely. She was tempted to let her fuck him, but discipline is key and he deserved to punished. He probably didn't have enough stamina anyway she thought as she planned tomorrow.

policywank
policywank
1,257 Followers
12