Slut Wife - Heather's Awakening

Story Info
A new friend enters the lifestyle.
3.7k words
4.15
81.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,198 Followers

After the night that Heather met Roxanne and Peter she went through weeks of soul searching. She had new clarity on her own life and sexuality and did not like what she saw.

Before Heather got married at the age of 22 she had only had sex with two other men. She treated sex as something that the man earned by demonstrating his commitment to her. The two men she had slept with had both left her shortly after she had finally done the deed with them. For years she took this as evidence that all men were selfish pigs who left once they got what they want. Her husband was the first guy who had gone the distance so naturally he was marriage material.

She was now coming to the realization that those two earlier lovers left her because the sex was just plain bad. Even if they were only in it for the sex they wouldn't have put in all that time for one go. Heather had so many rules about what she wouldn't do and so many expectations about how things were supposed to work that having sex with her was an unenjoyable, demoralizing experience.

She believed that if a man loved her, he would have accepted her limitations. It only occurred to her recently that if she had loved them she would have thought more about the nature of and reason for her limitations. It's not like she was refusing something to which she had any reasonable objections. She couldn't even bring herself to wear sexy panties. They left her because she put the approval and opinions of others and her own insecurities ahead of the relationship. And she offered a lifetime of sexless marriage.

Her husband was smart, successful and handsome. But they had no sexual connection. Now that she was interested she wanted to believe their lack of sex life was his fault. The fact is that after five years of bad sex, guilt and shame he had shut-off with respect to Heather's sexuality.

Now 32 Heather had experienced a dramatic increase in sexual desire over the previous two years. At the same time she had grown distant and disdainful of her husband. He had not even noticed her evolving sexuality. He was the obstacle to her fulfillment and the target of her frustration.

Heather's burgeoning relationship (though only by email to this point) with slut wife Roxanne was filled with irony. She was the one that made Heather realize that her husband was not at fault. And after years of being prudish and judgmental her role model was this woman who had cuckolded her husband and taken on a bevy of lovers to service her insatiable desires.

Heather wished she could enter the slut wife lifestyle the way Roxanne had. Roxy's particular lifestyle also involved Ds - she was the dominant party in all her sexual relations. By seizing the opportunity and bringing her husband to heel, she had established her dominance at the outset. Roxy never asked permission. She did what she wanted and the men that were with her fell into line.

Unfortunately, Heather did not expect Bill to cooperate. The most likely outcome was the end of their marriage. Much as she craved to explore her sexuality, she first needed to set things right with Bill.

When she approached Bill, Heather was kind and gentle. She told him that their sex life was not fulfilling her and that she planned to have sex with other men. She stated her intentions without explicit reference to the status of their marriage - the long shot that he would become her cuckold was still in her mind.

Bill was dumbfounded at first. He could not reconcile her newfound lustiness with all of his failed efforts to bring out her sexuality.

"Heather I always thought you were not interested in sex. I guess the problem has always been me."

"No, that isn't true Bill. Up until a couple years ago I was not at all interested in sex. I don't blame you for losing patience with me. By the time I was interested you had lost interest."

"Well, it isn't that I lost interest in sex. I just grew weary of your rejection. Heather I have been cheating on you since the third year of our marriage."

She did not see that coming. Her natural reaction was to be hurt. However, having already come to grips with her own history and urges she could hardly blame him. There was no going back. However, in those few moments she saw a different man. He was no longer a pathetic husband whom she wanted to offload. He was a virile man who needed sex.

"Heather I would be a hypocrite if I tried to stop you from being with other men. Does this mean it is over?"

And there it was - Bill's acceptance of her having sex with other men without it necessarily meaning the end of the marriage.

"Do you want it to be over Bill?"

"I don't think I do. Having been married 10 years to the old Heather it seems a terrible shame to end it just as you are becoming more sexual. Considering the cheating that I have done, maybe we should just think of this as evening the score for now."

"Bill I don't want this to be about getting even."

"Sorry poor choice of words. The point is I can accept your having sex with other men because of the things I have done." Bill could hardly believe his own words. "The thing is, um how do you plan to go about this. Do you have someone in mind?"

"Not really.....maybe one." Thoughts of Peter flashed through her head.

"Someone I know?"

"No."

"I can live with you having sex with other men." He was aroused by saying it. "But I don't think I could deal with it if they were connected to our social circle. And I don't want you taking risks with random guys. I mean what are you looking for?"

"I don't exactly know Bill. I am not looking for a specific circumstance or set of physical features. I have become obsessed with the idea of opening myself up. Its time I learned to take what I want rather than passively letting others define my life and tell me what is acceptable."

Heather had not foreseen this possibility. Talking about having sex with other men tore down all of their barriers. She and Bill talked for hours, opening up their sexuality to each other.

The other women who had caused Bill's eye to wander suddenly paled compared to his lovely wife. He wanted her more than he had ever wanted anyone. By the time Heather told him about Roxanne and Peter, they both knew that was the place to start their adventure - in another town guided by an experienced slut wife.

That night Bill fucked his wife for the first time in months. More aware of one another's needs and desires and free of all expectations. It was the best sex either of them had ever had.

Afterwards, smelling of sex and glistening with sweat Heather walked naked into Bill's study. She could barely contain her excitement as she picked up the phone to call Roxanne. Heather told Roxanne about her discussion with Bill and how they thought a good start would be with Roxy in Chicago.

Roxy agreed with one condition - she would be dominant and make all decisions for the four of them during the visit.

When she hung up the phone Heather was buzzing - if only she had some lovers to help her work off the extra energy. Soon, she thought, very soon.

For the next three weeks Bill bought her a new slutty outfit every day. He told her the things he found alluring and slutty. She did the nasty things he told her he wanted. And they both fantasized about her doing them for other men.

....................................................................................

Roxanne's attitude towards their new lifestyle had changed a lot since the beginning. She had taken a huge risk in forcing this lifestyle on Peter. He would have been perfectly justified in telling her to go fuck herself. She had been reconciled to the possibility of losing him, but with each passing day she was more and more happy she had not lost him.

They had entered a Ds mode at the same time she became a slut wife. Roxy had not started out as a good Dom, at least not as she now saw it. She had taken for granted that he was there for her amusement rather than taking it as a responsibility to ensure that he was happy too. She was lucky that he enjoyed submission to her. Luckier still that his enjoyment of such things and love for her outweighed his ego. The more their adventures expanded, the more she realized he was a bigger freak (in the best possible meaning of that word) than she was and that he was actually one step ahead of her.

Their life together was not what people would conventionally think of as "equal". She was the dominant party and they both invested more time in her pleasure than his. But he took particular pleasure in her pleasure. And they both took pleasure in their respective roles.

From the initial shallow days of her slut wifedom Roxanne had grown to understand that she could not be who she is without Peter. They both still enjoyed ejaculation denial, but not as a power trip for her - as a fetish for them both that made it all the more enjoyable when he was released. Roxanne chose the lovers and they both wanted more for her, but sometimes he deserved a new woman too. He liked to watch her get fucked but neither of them got off on having her lovers humiliate him (well maybe occasional roll play).

Obviously many people will see the situation as inherently humiliating. To Roxanne, Peter and her lovers he became one of the guys banging a slut on a regular basis.

They were both happiest when she was aware of both their needs - even if their particular lifestyle entailed more attention to hers. Peter was totally devoted to her.

..................................................................................................

Roxanne, Peter, Heather and Bill got together in Chicago. This would be an experimental weekend for everyone.

Heather was vaguely aware of what it might be like.

Bill could only guess.

This would be Roxanne's world for a four day weekend. In the order of things, Roxanne had the final word on all matters. Next in order was any slut wife, then cuckolds, then lovers.

The day before Heather and Bill got on the plane Roxanne told her to dress slutty.

Roxanne loved hiring a limousine to drive them around when she planned to party. She sat in the backseat smiling at Peter, her smooth curvy legs crossed and bare all the way up to just above mid thigh. From there her leather dress hugged her body up and over her firm full tits. Together with her 4" heeled ankle booties it was a far more provocative outfit than most women would wear. But it was pretty tame for Roxy.

When they found Heather and Bill in the arrivals area of the airport, Roxanne first noticed Bill (who she knew only from pictures) looking back up an escalator he had just descended. He was looking with lust as Heather, dressed like a slut was chatting with two young guys on the way down.

Heather wore 4" strappy leather heels and skin tight leather pants that sat so low they were an 1/8th inch from being illegal. Roxy could see Heather's curvy thighs, hips and even calves through her pants. She was bare from below the hip bone to the underside of her beautiful tits. Firm, smooth, soft abs and a small diamond belly button ring. Her tight cable knit top cupped the bottom of her boobs. Her beautiful C breasts hung languidly, nipples pointing forward and obviously braless.

As Roxy's eyes scanned back down to find no panty lines, Heather turned to say something to one of her young suitors. She grabbed his arm and brushed her firm tits across it as she leaned in and whispered something in his ear with a smile........while she reached out her hand for the other young man's hand.

What a slut thought Roxanne with a smile. But what made her a slut wife was the fact that Bill, standing at the luggage carousel 50 feet away, was struggling to conceal a smile and a rather impressive hard-on.

Roxanne, picked up the pace as they walked towards Bill. She angled her approach to enter his peripheral vision as he stared at his slutty wife. To Roxanne's vain satisfaction his trance was broken and attention glued to Roxanne when she was still 30 feet away.

"You must be Bill" said Roxanne. As she leaned in to him she kissed both cheeks with her arms softly draped on his shoulders and fingers on the back of his neck.

When Heather saw Roxanne she instantly said goodbye to her suitors and ran over to meet her. All eyes were glued to her as her pretty ass wiggled and her lovely tits jiggled across the floor to greet Roxanne. The two leather clad beauties embraced with a hug and a long soft kiss in front of hundreds of people.

Then arm in arm they strode over to their waiting husbands to make all the proper introductions. It was obvious that the four of them would get along very well. Moments later they had their luggage and walked to the limousine buzzing with excitement - Heather on Peter's arm and Roxy on Bill's arm.

Once in the limousine each slut cuddled up with the other's husband.

Roxy rolled her big tits into Bill and unzipped his pants with bold efficiency. He froze for a moment during which she pulled out his ample cock and began to stroke it. She looked at her guests and husband with a sly smile stroking Bills cock gently and pulling down his pants to release his balls.

Gently tickling his shaved scrotum with her manicured fingernails.

Bill gasped and smiled, relaxed his back and hardened his big dick.

"Bill I want you to understand that when you are with me, you are getting pussy. Lots of it. It's just that, well I have a different sexual capacity than you do. All women do. Our physical make-up is such that we can have endless sex. And all men will eventually "run dry" so to speak."

Roxy bent down and took the head of his cock in her mouth swirling her tongue around his rock hard helmet. She gently locked her teeth around the base of his cock head and then sealed her lips just down his shaft. She sucked hard while probing his peel hole with her tongue. Bill's face told everyone in the car that he had never had that sensation, but he liked it. Roxanne sat straight again licking her lips.

"See now that is a delicious cock right there Heather." said Roxanne smiling at her new friend before turning her attention back to Bill.

"Plus you guys basically always get a happy ending from sex, whereas we women are far less consistent. It's only natural that we need a little more attention to fulfill our needs. The way I see it Bill, I'll give you all the happy endings you can handle and you let me get as many as I can handle."

"Is it a deal Bill?" said Roxy with one hand stroking his cock and the other kneading his balls while her big firm tits lean into his arm.

"Un huh muttered Bill."

Roxanne turned to Peter and Heather while she continued to stroke his cock. "Peter take off your pants. Heather suck his cock."

Roxy rolled one hand down to the base of Bill's big dick and squeezed tight. Then with the other hand she gently tweaked the head of his cock. Then softly flicked it with a subtle giggle.

"Is this the first time you have seen her suck another man's cock." she whispered in Bill's ear. When he hesitated she squeezed lower at the base of his cock and slapped the head of his penis with her other hand. It startled him and made him ache with desire.

"Yes, yes it is."

"What would you like me to do for you while she sucks his dick?"

"Suck my dick."

Roxanne bent down again and took his yummy fat cock into her mouth. She positioned herself in the centre of the large rear passenger area of the limousine so that Bill could put one leg on the seat and lean back while she gorged on his cock. Roxy gave him her best stuff in the hope that it would soften the impact of watching his wife swallow Peter's dick. It worked. Bill had a long dick at 8 1/2" and he had never experienced anything quite like Roxy's deep throat ability.

"In time." thought Bill "Heather will be a real slut able to suck my dick like this."

As he watched his wife suck another man's cock for the first time it occurred to him that she had always been a lousy cocksucker. Only over the last month had she cared enough to let him train her to suck cock properly. She had learned fast. And now Peter was getting her best blow job.

Roxy coaxed Bill's dick to the edge of orgasm over and over again. She made sure he could see every moment of Heather sucking Peter's cock. When Peter finally came he was laid back in the seat and she was on her knees on the floor between his legs. Peter bucked his hips and obviously was shooting his load into Heather mouth as she struggled to swallow fast enough. When he had finished off inside her she swallowed all that was in her mouth.

Roxy plunged Bill's dick deep in her mouth as Heather pulled her mouth off of Peter's cock with her ass in the air and her chin covered in cum. There she was. Undeniably. On her knees in the back of a limo, between another man's legs with his obviously just sucked dick hanging between his legs and cum dripping off her face. And here Bill was getting an even better blow job.

A minute later Roxy felt Bill's fat dick twitch in the back of her throat. She held herself there while he unloaded what felt like the biggest load of cum he had ever released. Roxy swallowed every drop, first receiving the largest volume of is jizz in her throat then taking his last two squirts in her mouth where she could savour the taste and look up at him with those eyes that told him she liked the taste of his cum. She finished him with her mouth again locked around his cockhead, this time sucking and slurping the last drop of cum from his yummy cock.

"Now." said Roxanne. "I am going to cultivate your desire to keep pleasing me. Between our sexual encounters I like to fit you with a device." Roxy pulled out a cock cage - three rings arranged in a triangle. "Now this isn't a restraint or chastity device of any kind. It fits snugly but not painfully. The large ring goes over you cock and balls, the middle ring goes over your balls alone and the smallest ring goes around your cock alone."

"This device does three things that I like Bill. After it has been worn for a while it will heighten the sensitivity of the skin it comes into contact with. I will use that sensitivity later on and I guarantee you are going to like it. Secondly, it stimulates your balls so that you can come back and fuck me sooner."

"And finally it is a constant reminder that you belong to the slut that puts it on you."

"Now is the perfect time to put it on you. Whenever you are ready to remove it you just let me know. Sometimes I leave it on a little longer if I think you aren't quite ready. That is ok isn't it Bill. Give me some discretion? I promise you are going to enjoy yourself Bill."

Bill nodded his head. Without further discussion Roxy gently pulled his balls through the largest ring one at a time, then manage his flaccid dick through the same ring. Then she pulled his cock quickly through the smallest ring while managing his balls one by one into the medium ring. She was delicate and deft and fast. Roxy knew he would get hard again soon (he already was) which would make it to hard too put on the cage.

Bill gasped and squirmed a bit, but yielded to her exquisite touch. Roxy smelled so good and she felt so soft and looked so bodacious.

"Now Heather would you please put this cage on Peter?" said Roxy as she handed her another cock cage. Peter was ready to endure just about anything for Heather and Roxy. Happily she had paid attention and fitted him up gently and comfortably.

"Now Bill, when your cock stiffens the pressure will increase." She pressed her tits into his arm and began to stroke his balls again.

Bill felt an exhilarating mix of pleasure and light pain as his stiffening cock caused the metal ring to squeeze the base of his cock and balls and the base of his cock at the same time. He moaned in tortured delight.

policywank
policywank
1,198 Followers
12