Slut Wife - Heather's World

Story Info
Weekend wraps up.
9.5k words
4.42
68.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,234 Followers

Before proceeding please read the title, story tags and my profile to determine if the subject matter is to your liking. Thank you to those whose choose to take the time to read on.

.................................................

Slut wives Roxanne and Heather and their cuckolds Peter and Bill lounged in bed late into sunday morning. They had been up almost until dawn.

Heather was the first to get up. She was still wearing the fishnet dress she had modelled for Peter and Bill the night before. The dress barely covered her ass when worn properly and it rode up her body as she shimmied off of the bed.

Imagining herself as the sultry stripper she had been the night before she put on her heels before getting up and leaving the room. It made her horny to think of how many times she had put herself together in the same casual way the night before after squirming naked in a stranger's lap. In those moments after the lap dance she was not a performer, just a sultry slut who enjoys being watched and wanted.

As Heather passed the full length mirror in the hallway she stopped to admire her reflection. She started to pull the dress down to its proper length but then paused. Roxanne was right. A woman naked from the waist down - open and available - was the sexiest look imaginable. She left the skirt riding high on the shelf of her firm ass adjusting just a bit to make sure her neatly groomed pussy was fully visible.

Heather made a pot of coffee and sat silently contemplating the events of the weekend. Roxanne and her lovers had shown Heather just how good sex could be. Each man had made her feel beautiful and desirable - spreading her legs and arms like a flower welcoming grateful honeybees, each happy to share the bounty.

Carrying that attitude to the strip club she had received a similarly warm response. Every man grateful for an opportunity to share as much of her as she was prepared to give. And she enjoying the giving. How could this be wrong?

She knew now that she was truly beautiful and desirable. Roxanne had warned her that there would be those who would not agree. Those who would judge her too slutty. All the more reason to project herself honestly. Let the lovers and judgers declare themselves in how they respond to her. Then she could focus on living her life and seeking her own happiness.

She had decided already that she would continue a promiscuous and open lifestyle. But what would it be like when it wasn't a staged weekend of indulgence relatively free of attachments? She would inevitably form relationships with some of her lovers. No attachment sex was a temporary illusion created by Roxanne. How could she manage the possibility of Bill being jealous or hurt?

As Heather considered this possibility she thought of Yury. She wanted to see him again. The way he had taken her sex without asking made her pussy quiver and ache for him. Just the thought of him telling her to spread her legs prompted her to open them up, lean back in her seat and fantasize about his cock. It was large and thick and the perfect fit - he filled her up and touched all the places no man had ever touched before. Nobody had ever fucked her like Yury had and she wanted more.

Heather was still quietly contemplating when Roxanne entered the room - wearing a threadbare muscle shirt, high heels and nothing else. When she had poured herself a cup of coffee, Heather asked her advice.

"Roxanne how do you keep personal relationships with your lovers from complicating your relationship with Peter. Involving the husbands and making it all about variety and indulgence for us keeps emotions in check when we are having a fuck fest. But there must be times that you are out with a man who offers something different than Peter. Doesn't Peter get jealous or insecure?"

Roxy smiled and sipped her coffee.

"Heather the fact that you are thinking about this shows me just how good of a slut wife you will be. For Peter and I this is where the dominant/submissive role comes into play. Why do you think it has been easy to keep jealousy out of the last few days?"

"Well......because you set it all up. You established the rules and the roles and everyone went along with it."

"And I did not provide any choices. All of these men know that their participation is contingent upon compliance or even obedience. I expect them to not only obey my instructions but to learn and know what I want of them. You probably noticed that I rarely have to tell anyone what I want."

"Yes I did."

"Establish clear expectations and tolerate no non-compliance."

"Yes I can see that you have done that, but how does that mitigate the jealousy and competitiveness risk."

"I only tell Peter what I want to tell him about my sex life. If I am going out on a date he is permitted to ask once who I am going out with or where we are going. I will answer or not as I see fit and that is the end of that discussion."

"I am still not sure I get it Roxy. How do make sure it ends there."

"The rules are what they are I said so and this is the way we have chosen to structure our relationship. It sounds odd but it is important that I not provide rationale for my decisions. If I start explaining myself then he will naturally assume that when I refuse to divulge information it is because I want to avoid hurting his feelings or creating jealousy - that will just heighten his anxiety in those circumstances. By making those questions largely off limits I have created a situation whereby he does not spend time thinking about it because to do so would be fruitless. All he knows is that I have sex with other men and always come back to him to love him fiercely."

"But it must have occurred to him that sometimes other men provide something that he doesn't."

"Yes, but it has been presented to him as each man is different and I like variety - not that any one man is better than him - which is true. I wouldn't even consider leaving Peter for Marcus, but when I want rough sex that is where I go. To be clear, I never lie to Peter or my lovers. I simply make it clear that they are not entitled to certain information."

"But that sounds very manipulative Roxanne."

"Perhaps, but don't forget that this is a wife led relationship. I am the dominant party in the relationship - that is both a privilege and a responsibility. A Dom makes the decisions and this arrangement specifically excludes the possibility of the Sub questioning the Dom's decisions except in extreme circumstances. Like I said before, once the pattern is set it is only rarely that I have to enforce corrective measures. Most people don't understand, but this works for us."

"So are you a Dom for your lovers as well?"

"That varies but generally not to the same degree. But all of those relationships were established on the clear understanding that I am polyamorous. All I need to establish is that Peter comes first and their access to me can and will be cut-off at any time if I am displeased."

"So how do you enforce your dominance Roxanne?"

"My men are addicted to slutty pussy. And the threat of no more pussy is enough to keep them in line." said Roxanne with a mischievous smile.

"But what if they aren't."

"Then they aren't for me."

"So is it just that simple. Do what you want and let them figure out if they want to stick around."

"Pretty much, but that is just what works for me."

"Did you ever have to discipline Peter to bring him in line."

"Yes. Once. He tried to pry into what I would be doing with Todd and Marcus one night. I warned him to back off but he couldn't let it go. So I went on my date, but at the end of the night I brought Marcus home with me. Peter had been up waiting anxiously for me.....hoping to talk more."

"What did you do?"

"I told him we would not be discussing the matter further. For the next two weeks I would be bringing a different man to my bed each night while Peter slept in the guest room. He would have no access to my pussy and if I found that he had been masturbating or otherwise pleasuring himself he would be cut-off for much longer."

"That seems kind of harsh Roxanne."

"I know. But a Dom's job involves setting the rules even when it is not easy. I told him that if he wanted to know what I did on my dates he could listen through the wall for the next two weeks. Then I took Marcus to my bed. Like I said before Marcus likes rough sex and I played it up. I doubt Peter could have slept if he wanted to with Marcus slapping my ass and talking dirty to me while he fucked me raw over the next three hours."

"Wasn't he hurt."

"Perhaps. But all I did was demonstrate the obvious - that I was having sex with other men. We never broached the topic of how he compared or what my motivations might be. In fact I explained very little during those two weeks. And that was the whole point. If he was to be my submissive cuckold he must accept me and my decisions without question."

"Wow. How did things go after that?"

"Smooth and happy. After those two weeks he understood more deeply the nature of our relationship. And frankly I think it was a relief for him. Dropping the desire to question my sexual escapades was the final ingredient in allowing him to enjoy his submissive role. Acceptance had to occur for our relationship to survive. It was tantamount to ripping a bandage off all at once rather than in tiny painful steps."

"How did you have such confidence you were doing the right thing for you two?"

"I didn't. But I didn't see an option. Just to be clear, I am not saying this is the right course for all relationships. Having a clearly wife led relationship is just the formula that works for us."

"How do you know he didn't masturbate during those two weeks?"

"I don't know for sure. But Peter is a terrible lier and he exploded when I finally fuck him at the end of the two weeks. If he sneaked one or two in without me knowing I think I can live with that."

"Wow. You get fucking sexier every time I talk to you. I can see why men would choose a little piece of you over most any woman."

"Thank you honey. But I see them responding the same way to you. Heather you can set your own rules and there will be a line up of men happy to follow."

"Roxanne.......what would happen if you fell for another man who wanted to take Peter's place?"

"Well I have a hard time imagining that - Peter has proven his love to me over and over and I could hardly expect a better partner. Of course all marriages are open to that risk. If it ever happened I would owe it to him to tell him. Anyway Heather, enough about Peter and I. I think I have one last surprise for you. Or I should say it is Peter's surprise."

"Mmmmm. I can hardly wait."

"Ha ha, you dirty girl. Remember when Peter said last night that tomorrow is his day."

"Yes."

"Well as part of our arrangement one day a week is 'Peter's day'. It started out as a day when he got to decide what we do. That didn't quite work because we both found it uncomfortable to truly switch dom/sub roles like that. So now it has evolved to where he suggests the overall agenda but I maintain control of the day's activities. Again I say 'he suggests' rather than "'he sets' the agenda because we are both comfortable in our respective roles. But as a practical matter I never deny him on his day. Anyway, as always my wonderful husband had the great idea for tomorrow of introducing you to a few of our slut wife friends."

"There are more."

"Oh yes, many more darling. But Peter undertook to contact just three of our closest friends for a casual get together tomorrow afternoon."

"That would be very interesting."

"I hoped you might think so. It is a wonderful opportunity for you to understand how some of the other sluts manage their relationships. The girls are coming without any men so you can get to know them one on one. Peter will be there to help host but I will keep him mostly behind the bar. I think you should introduce Bill as your cuckold - his is going to have to get used to other people knowing his role."

For the first time Heather thought about what Bill had said when she first approached him with the plan to have sex with other men - he was worried about their existing friends finding out. She was sensitive to this concern and at first thought she could keep things secret. But that no longer seemed possible. Heather's greatest pleasure came from being open with who she is now. She couldn't possibly go back to their old life - it would be a charade replete with contradictions, dishonesty and anxiety for both of them.

For the remainder of sunday it was just the four of them. By dinner time the men were sexually exhausted. The women didn't even look tired as they shimmied into tight dresses and slutty heels before going out to dinner.

Trailing his beautiful wife - confident, energetic and the focus of a lot of hungry eyes - Bill could see why this lifestyle was the right choice. Pleasing Heather was a job for more than one man. Seeking another woman for the sake of monogamy was unthinkable. Yes, he would do whatever she required to keep having access to her slutty pussy.

.......................................................................................................

Heather awoke on her back monday morning to the sensation of Peter licking her very well fucked pussy. He had been gently brushing the edges of her pussy lips with his fingers and delicately licking the soft folds of her pussy lips where they came together - careful not to wake her too quickly.

His efforts started in her dream and followed her gently into waking with a satisfied smile on her face and a shudder of her hips. She looked down past her own breasts and smiled at Peter. This morning he was the reason her pussy felt so was well fucked.

"OK lover I am awake now. You can dig in." With a giggle she wiggled her hips and pulled his face into her pussy. His tongue now hungry and eager dove into her sex, parting her lips and probing upwards until he held the hard centre of her swollen clitoris against her hip bone.

Tossing her clit first with his tongue then sucking gently with his lips he was delighted to illicit another gasp, giggle and wiggle. Heather's slutty pussy quickly self lubricated under Peter's soft tongue. When he had cleaned the remainder of last night's sex from her she pulled his face up to hers. She thanked him for his efforts then kissed him with an open mouth and warm tongue as he thrust his rigid cock into her wet slutty pussy.

Peter smiled through their kiss as Heather moaned and wiggled when he stuffed his hard cock into her. With her he got to be the lover.

This was morning sex. Urgent and grunting they fucked their way towards a cup of coffee. Heather wrapped her legs loosely around him pulling him into her and releasing with the rhythm of his thrust. Her tits bounced and the bed frame thumped while Peter fucked Heather to a pelvic shuddering orgasm.

He felt her squirting just a bit so he pulled his cock out of her and moved next to the bed stroking her thigh with one hand and his cock with the other while he waited for her orgasm to subside and her eyes to open. Seconds later she pulled him to her mouth and wrapped her slutty lips around his cock.

It felt to Peter like he unloaded a huge load of cum into her mouth, but Heather now the expert slut swallowed every drop. When she had cleaned his cock Peter left the room. In the hallway he walked past Bill - both men knew the glistening surface on Peter's half erect cock was the saliva of Bill's wife.

Heather exited the room seconds later also seeing Bill. She gave him a deep cum flavoured kiss and told him to come with her. Heather took Bill to the main recreation room/lounge where she picked her smart phone off of the bar and slouched into plush deep chair with her naked ass close to the edge. She immediately spread her legs and motioned Bill towards her.

Bill obediently and enthusiastically dropped to his knees, crawled between her legs and serviced her freshly fucked and slutty pussy.

"Mmmmm" mused Heather as she saw a text from Yury asking if this was the Heather he met at the strip club.

Bill moved as if to ask what was up but she draped one leg over his back while she pulled his face into her pussy. She ground her cunt on his eager mouth while she thought about Yury. Easing off she released his head but kept her sexy leg draped across his shoulders while he licked her sex clean and asked no questions.

The message had been sent late the previous night. Heather eagerly replied hoping Yury would reply faster than she had. Moments later he called.

"Ahhhhh......I can't believe it. Aren't you the eager beaver?" said Heather before the second ring of her phone.

"Well yes, you leave good impression Heather."

"How did you find me?"

"I talk to Sean after you left, he contact Roxanne and I find you."

"You know Roxanne?"

"Ha, ha oh yes.....I like Roxanne."

"But today you are calling me." Heather's pelvis squirmed the way Bill had started to notice she does when she is eager to be fucked. He tasted the increase flow of her pussy juices knowing her pussy was wet for Yury. Some guy he knew nothing about.

"Yes, I would like to see you again."

"Well my husband and I are flying home tomorrow." She ground Bill's head into her wet pussy while she made clear to both men her marital and sexual status. "So it would have to be tonight."

"So it is true. You are slut wife like Roxanne."

"Yes.....does that bother you?"

"No. How about I pick you up at 7:30."

"OK. What should I wear?"

"It is nice outdoor patio and warm night. I want to see your sexy legs."

"I can do that."

Heather swung her leg off of Bill and gently pulled his head from her pussy. "Thank you darling." And she kissed him deeply tasting her own juices. She knew Bill understood that her pussy had been quivering for both men.

Heather went to shower.

......................................................................................................

While Heather was showering, Peter explained to Bill the way he thought the afternoon would go. The women would be clothed. The men would be naked with cock and ball rings - likely attached to a chain.

"Listen, this isn't an exercise in humiliation. You have to consider how far outside the norm we are here. Think of this situation as the gender reverse version of 5 guys and two strippers in lingerie. Except the girls prefer us nude. They aren't mocking us or humiliating us or comparing us unfavourably with other men. They are appreciating us."

"Ya but those strippers in your analogy world don't have leashes." said Bill pensively, yet knowing he would comply.

"Some do at the parties we go to. Bill these are beautiful women who could have any number of men here but they don't. These women get off on showing their bodies, but they also like the role reversal. They like the imagery of the rings and chains that put us in the same relative position as a stripper in a room with guys twice her size. Bill you have come this far man, roll with it and enjoy the pussy."

Bill thought to himself "I won't be judged or hurt and I will get naked in a room full of hot women. Why not? My wife is going to bang some guy tonight anyway. I guess we are all in......"

"The other sluts are Tina, Sasha and Irina....."

...................................................................................................

Tina is Cuban American. She grew up in Miami but went to school in the northeast on a scholarship. She is built a lot like Roxanne 38-24-38, 5'5", 130 lbs. Except whereas Roxanne wore her raven hair shoulder length with bangs, Tina had long flowing curly brown hair half way down to her heart shaped ass.

Roxanne met Tina at university and it was Tina she was with the first night she first cuckolded Peter.

policywank
policywank
1,234 Followers