Slut Wife - Heather's World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,271 Followers

Tina met her husband Rob in freshman year. They were both in a co-ed dorm. She was a bombshell. He was a shy and reserved music major. But he was very friendly and at ease with Tina. She was so used to being the object of unrelenting sexual desire at first she thought he must be gay. Then one night after a party they ended up back in his room. Underneath his shy studious exterior was a strong and nimble man with passion, intensity and a horse cock.

The geeky little musician rocked her world, took her out for a pleasant and altogether enjoyable breakfast then walked her back to her dorm room before returning to his studies.

They became friends and occasional lovers. She was a promiscuous and beautiful girl chased by all the men. It was only Rob she had to chase. And it was only him worth chasing.

After first year Rob and another guy needed a third roommate for townhouse they had rented. Tina answered the ad to their obvious delight. She had a well earned reputation. Tina dated regularly and came home horny a lot - whether or not she had already been fucked. She liked variety so Len and Rob each got a lot of action.

Len was very aware of where she had already been that night. He rarely ate her pussy and she knew that she couldn't come to him if there were any sloppy seconds. Rob was unconcerned with where she had been. He didn't even mind if he had just heard Len fuck her in the next room. If he felt like having sex with her he would fuck her.

One night half way through second year, Tina came home obviously drunk with the guy she was dating at the time. Len was out of town. Tina's date fucked her for well over an hour while Rob watched TV. 10 minutes after her date shot his load into Tina he left. Minutes later Tina came down stairs - drunk and horny - wearing heels and a tiny g-string soaked in jizz just barely holding her date's cream pie. It was unintentional, she was just so drunk she forgot to clean herself.

When Rob threw her on the couch and slowly peeled off her sticky panties she realized she had not cleaned herself. Initial horror went to fascination then desire as she watched Rob enthusiastically

lick her pussy clean. Then he fucked her to a pussy squirting orgasm - her first ever.

A year and a half later Len graduated and moved out. Tina and Rob found a smaller, cooler condo for just the two of them the next year. She worked and he took two more years to get his Masters degree. In time they made their way to Chicago were he worked as a producer and session player for a wide variety of musical acts.

She had always fucked other men with his full knowledge and support but he expressed no interest in any women but her......until they met the slut wives.

It turns out that it isn't so much that Rob isn't attracted to other women. Rob likes sluts. He doesn't relate to jealousy because it is their very sluttiness that attracts him. He surely didn't plan it that way. But he was fortunate to have had a moment of clarity - the night that Tina, drunk and freshly fucked, delivered him that cream pie. He loved her this way.

Now Rob liked fucking the other slut wives too. He and Tina agreed that the best way to integrate with the group was for her to manage the interactions with the other sluts. But theirs is not a wife led relationship. It is an equal one where they both like her slutty.

......................................................................................................

Sasha is a dirty blond of eastern European descent. Born and raised in the US her background is more or less white trash. But that only speaks to the places and economic status of her upbringing. She is a nice, smart and now affluent woman.

Barely over 100 lbs. Sasha has perky B-cup breasts and a slight frame, but still possesses a soft heart shaped booty. Her hair is long and straight.

Her mother is a slut and she doesn't know who her father is. Her mother did not adhere to the stereotypes that come with saying she is slutty white trash. She isn't dirty, worn-out, diseased, drug addicted, clingy, desperate or penniless. Her mother is a beautiful woman who had always been strong and took care of Sasha. But they never had much more than what they needed and her mother was promiscuous - discreet but slutty. She was part of the hippie generation. She knew who she was and felt no shame.

Sasha was sexually experienced by the time she was 18. It wasn't the ideal sexual start but she wasn't oppressed or abused or basking in self-loathing. Like her mother, she loved sex and didn't feel the least bit guilty about it.

Pretty, sexy, young and without inhibitions she decided to make some quick money in porn when she was 19. She was a natural because she genuinely enjoys getting fucked with or without the camera.

When she was 23 she met her future husband Jeremy on set. She was filming a gang bang scene with five guys at a mansion in the Hollywood hills. He was a carpenter, 10 years older than her who was at the house doing repairs for the owner.

When he got there Jeremy saw that there was activity going on. He had to isolate his noisiest activities to short periods between filming. This made his job take a bit longer but he wasn't arguing with the scenery - beautiful slutty girls were coming and going and usually very nice to him.

Sasha liked to come into the breezeway near where he worked to have a smoke - she always wore whatever she had on in the last scene - and usually she had just been fucked so she wore little or nothing. Jeremy saw every inch of her the first day.

She liked him right away. He was friendly and helpful but kept to himself. And he was beefcake. When she first met him she noticed his working man's hands - not buffed and lotioned like the male porn actors, but rough and thick......powerful. And his body was sculpted by work, not vanity. He had strong forearms, shoulder and back all in practical proportion. Sasha thought he made the vain gym rats with the chicken legs and outsized biceps look silly - Jeremy was a real man.

At the end of the day the other actors had left and Jeremy was finishing his last task for the day. He heard the director asking Sasha to take care of the homeowner. "Don't worry he is clean." said the director.

And just like that Sasha enthusiastically hustled across the yard to greet the owner and pull him into his study. When the director left Jeremy started cleaning up his tools. He heard sucking and groaning through the open window as Sasha gobbled on the homeowner's cock. WIthin minutes she was swallowing his load and he was thanking her profusely and offering the use of his home anytime she wanted.

Most of the girls would not do this. They believed that the provision of facilities was not their concern - a perfectly reasonable attitude. But Sasha was a savvy business person as well. She was one of the most highly sought after and richly paid actresses in the industry not just because of her on screen performances, but because people liked working with her. She wouldn't be forced to do anything. But the director asked nicely. So one more blow job after getting fucked all day long hardly seemed like a big deal.

Jeremy was loading up his truck when Sasha came out to the car. She greeted him with a wave and a wink. Then she jumped into the seat of her little Italian sports car, turned the key and nothing happened.

Of course Jeremy came to her aid. He tried to jump start the car, but that didn't work. After a bit of investigation and a call to a friend who owned a specialty auto shop they determined the problem was the starter motor. Starters for 20 year old Alfa Romeo's aren't exactly sitting on the shelf so it would take a couple days to get a new one.

It turned out that Sasha lived only about a mile away from Jeremy so he offered her a ride - truth is he would have driven her anywhere she wanted. They stopped for a bite of dinner on the way home which quickly turned into a date. What stood out for Sasha was the degree to which Jeremy was accepting of her career. Most men saw her as a conquest or a reclamation project. They would do anything to get into her pants but started judging her the moment they pulled their cock out of her slutty pussy. To them being a slut was inherently a bad thing except as it relates to their chance of getting laid.

Jeremy didn't see a woman who was outside of society's acceptable parameters. He saw a woman who was honest with herself and others - free of sexual deceit. When he asked her about her work it was with genuine interest in her experiences. It was not the usual "how did you get into porn" question dripping with judgment and innuendo. And the difference was evident to her on a visceral level. She did not have to convince herself he was not like all the others - she instantly knew it to be true.

In time they would both learn that Jeremy wasn't just liberal and open-minded. Sasha would help him uncover his own secret desires. Like the other cuckolds, Jeremy liked slutty pussy. It wasn't a question of acceptance or tolerance. Her sexual openness is part of what drew him to her.

He was one of the few men she had met who understood that promiscuous and "easy" are not the same thing. In fact, he thought of "easy" women as those who allowed themselves to get talked into sex - weak-minded, deceitful or attention whores. Sasha would not be deceived, coerced or romanced into bed. If Sasha had sex with a man it was because she wanted to. She loathed the idea that promiscuous women must be acting at the behest of men or that their interest in sex meant they would forfeit the right to choose their partners.

Sasha took Jeremy to her bed that first night. He lavished her body with attention without the slightest regard for the fact that she had spent the day being fucked by other men. They have been together ever since.

He helped her parlay her adult celebrity into a thriving website and multiple business ventures. By the time Heather met Sasha she was an established internet entrepreneur.

Much like Rob and Tina, one wouldn't say this was a wife led relationship in the classic fetish or dom/sub sense. However, Sasha and Jeremy indulged in a lot of kinky role play and multi-partner events. Without being outwardly demonstrative of their roles, Jeremy clearly revelled in servicing her desires and she was happy to oblige by leading them sexually.

......................................................................................................

Irina was the third slut that Peter invited to their get together. She is a professional dominatrix with three submissive cuckolds.

Irina is a statuesque Romanian blond. She left Romania in 1998 shortly after her 18th birthday - anxious to experience the world. Initially she emigrated to Toronto. In those days strip clubs brought in girls like Irina on temporary work visas.

An hour after she got off the plane she was on her knees with a mouth full of her new boss's cock. Irina was young but not naive. She knew this was part of the deal and got to work immediately to get ahead. She quickly became a favourite of the club owner and clients alike.

It took a full week of working the floor at a prominent strip club before she had the courage and practice to dance on stage. But from the first time she flashed her naked pussy to a room full of men she knew she had made the right choice. She liked men. The power she had over men turned her on. The money was good. And Canada's culture of human rights meant she had control over her body even if she was selling herself.

Always ambitious Irina soon started to branch out. She dabbled in prostitution - selling herself though the internet. The money was pretty good, but no better than the strip club on a good night. And she soon realized the dangers and douche bags just weren't worth it. After 6 months of trying to find the right avenue to advancement, Irina started to notice that she got a particular reaction from certain clients. More mature strip club patrons saw her as a natural dominatrix. For sure her looks were a big factor. But her blunt, self-assured style made her a natural for the role.

So she went back to her internet advertising but this time to offer her services as a dominatrix. The response was huge. With her unique looks and style she could command much more money than she could as a regular prostitute. The submissive clients were less of a threat than random "Johns". She could choose if and when she actually engaged in sex. And by the very nature of the role she could dictate schedule. It was hard to be a prostitute and stripper at the same time - horny guys get interested in whores at about the same time of day as they get interested in strippers. But dominatrix clients tend to be more deliberate, regular and available during the day - especially if their dom tells them to be.

Eventually she found Grant, the man she would marry. He was an American on a one year posting to Toronto. Demoralized and defeated after his first marriage he was immediately addicted to Irina and her dominatrix service. A year later she was an American citizen living in Chicago and fully in control of her new husband. For all of the influence she exercised over him she was not a gold digging whore like his ex-wife.

In fact, Irina has never wasted a penny of his money. She is a shrewd business person who re-established herself in Chicago. Within a few years she became a specialist in fetish and alternative lifestyles. She offered dominatrix services, sold premium sex products and attire, arranged social events for the kinky side of Chicago and even did some match-making among her clientele. Within two years Grant was able to quit a job that he loathed, to work for Irina. She was a good boss and he loved being near her.

From the moment they met - and long before she married her way to citizenship - it was clear and explicit that their relationship would be wife led. She fully intended to continue on her promiscuous path and she expected him to be monogamous and devoted to her. For the first time in his adult life he was he was happy - following her instruction and sharing her slutty pussy. By virtue of his occasional participation in her client sessions, he had ample opportunity to see her with the other two men that would also become her cuckolds. They contributed to her happiness and so he accepted them unconditionally.

......................................................................................................

When the other slut wives arrived Heather was wearing a pair of skin tight leather pants, a lovely pair of Blahnik sexy strappy heels and an open necked button up shirt with two buttons in the middle to contain her ample tits and an open flair at the bottom that showed her hard sexy belly.

Peter was naked with a single steel ring around his cock and balls connected to Roxy's favourite leash. The lead end of the leash was attached to the bar. Bill's attire was the same except Heather held the leash.

Tina and Roxanne wore much the same outfit as each other with low rise jeans, snug boob cupping half top and 4" heels - Tina's were leather booties and Roxanne's were "fuck me" pumps.

Sasha wore a flowery sundress - tight bodice on top and a very short pleated hemline with 4" wedge sandals.

And Irina looked like a dom. There were days when she dressed down but she loved to play this role with the husbands. She wore thigh height leather boots, a very short leather skirt slit high on both sides and a bodice hugging fishnet top under the leather jacket she removed on arrival.

It was a gathering for the girls. Kind of like the strippers in Peter's analogy, the men were there as accoutrements. Once everyone was acquainted and settled in Peter started pouring drinks. Tina and Sasha were always very appreciative of Peter's efforts and open mind. They regularly went behind the bar to give him a kiss or stroke his hard cock. And they playfully but truthfully debated who would fuck him first once Roxy gave the go ahead.

Heather got along wonderfully with all of the girls. They were accepting and warm people who just happened to live unusual lifestyles. There was none of the spoiled sense of entitlement she so often saw with beautiful women. And as accepted leaders in their relationships they did not have the luxury of indulging in fanciful views of how things should be.

They saw the shackles of a maternalistic society as no better than the shackles of a paternalistic society. Tina put it succinctly. "A true feminist believes that a woman's right to self determination is absolute. It can no more be constrained by the views of other feminists or girlfriends than by men."

Tina and Sasha had been sluts in a judgmental society long before marriage. For them the narrow-minded cattiness of the girl cliques was the most odious form of judgmental oppression. They wanted nothing to do with it and went out of their way to ensure that their husbands and lovers did not have to worry about being belittled just to make some privileged girl feel powerful.

Where Tina, Sasha and Roxanne provided examples of how react to the pressures of society, Irina represented the titillating side of the possibilities available to Heather.

"So Irina what do you mean when you say 'training' of a cuckold?"

"Well really both the slut wife and the cuckold can benefit from training. But that is probably the wrong word - it just sounds nice and kinky." laughed Irina "When people come to me for 'training' what I am really trying to do is qualify, clarify, condition and teach."

"That is a mouthful.......what does it mean?"

"Well a lot of people looking into alternative lifestyles are doing so for the wrong reasons or don't really know what they are getting into - situations like men who see it as a route to sex with other women or women who are fundamentally unsatisfied. I try to push them away from the idea."

"Really?"

"Oh yes. I am not an advocate. As a slut wife I genuinely believe this is not the right decision for most people."

"OK, what about the rest of it."

"Well if they are a good candidate, I try to help them clarify what it is they really want. Then condition them to what it will be like. If they think they want a slut wife/cuckold relationship the obvious step is to facilitate him seeing her get fucked by other men."

"What about the dom/sub dynamic?"

"That is more involved and frankly fun for me. A sub is required to do things he/she wouldn't normally agree to do - not as a source of humiliation but as a way of conditioning them to submit without question. And I need to see if it turns them on. If I make them get on their knees and lick my asshole......for a true sub the pleasure comes as much or more from being obedient as it is from the actual act. It would not be nearly as satisfying if I offered it or they asked for it rather than being commanded."

"What about the dom?"

"Good question Heather. Sadly most wannabe doms are just selfish assholes with minimal regard for their sub. My job is to see the situation clearly even if the clients don't like what I have to say."

"And the teaching part?"

"Well that is more a matter of sharing what I know with those people that are on the alternative lifestyle path. That could be as simple as showing a technique or product that I have found - like the delicious leash and cock ring you have on your gorgeous husband here." said Irina looking lustfully at Bill. "But it is also about stripping away pre-conceptions."

"Give me an example."

"Anal. Have you had anal sex Heather?"

"No I haven't."

"Well you should. It is awesome. Be extra cautious and selective. Get your asshole ready slowly and when the time comes clean yourself thoroughly. But fucking try it honey it is awesome. Anyway that wasn't where I was going was I?" giggled Irina. "My point was that women are free to like anal sex, but men aren't. Why? Because that is gay? Well it seems to me that gay men are attracted to men. That is a different matter from enjoying ass play. In fact, anal sex is better for men because they have a prostate."

policywank
policywank
1,271 Followers