Slut Wife - Heather's World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,254 Followers

"Wow."

"And you might be surprised to find that the women are more hung up on this than the men. Especially in a wife led relationship it is easy enough to get him to test the waters. But it is the women who get hung up thinking this makes him less of a man. You have no business being a dom and you are short changing your sub if you aren't able to explore with a completely open mind."

"So are most of your clients in female led relationships?"

"Well I would say a little more than half. We have all kinds of different clients but obviously I am most familiar with the female led relationship."

"Why do people use you as a matchmaker? They have lots of internet resources."

"Yes, but this far beyond the mainstream it is hard to sort through. There are a lot of missed expectations. We don't actively seek to make matches but for the clients we know intimately we keep our eye out for other close matches."

"Really, so you get clients telling you they would like to be a cuckold or slut wife or Dom or whatever."

"Oh yes. It is fascinating. The fact that these people share these deep desires with us is a source of great pride for me. And I must admit that they continue to surprise - and arouse - me all the time."

"You mean you get turned on by your clients?"

"Fuck yes. Of course I do. I am a Dom not a robot. I am not saying it all turns me on, but I could't do it if I didn't enjoy it."

"So you have sex with your clients?"

"Some yes, some no....depends on what they want, what they need and what I want......not to mention what they pay for."

"What is the most sought after set-up for the matchmaking service?"

"Oh definitely cuckolds. For every woman wanting a cuckold there are about five good cuckolds available, anxious and well trained."

Bill politely interrupted and asked if he could go get drinks for all of them. After placing their orders Heather handed him the end of his leash and let him go get drinks.

"You know Irina it strikes me that Roxanne has been training Bill and I all weekend."

"Probably true, Roxy is a natural." laughed Irina. "I wish you luck Heather. From what little I know I think you two are good candidates."

"Do you have any advice?"

"Be open and honest about who and what you are. You don't need to advertise but as soon as you start hiding parts of yourself it is like lying - you have to keep doing it to keep the story going. And ignore the stuff you see in porn. Polyamory has nothing to do with race. And while I have met many men with extremely open attitudes about their wife's sexual activity very few want to be constantly emasculated. Role play is one thing. But if you really want to reject your partner then go be mistreated by some other guy because of the colour of his skin or the size of his cock, please break up with your partner so he can find someone who won't treat him like shit."

Bill caught the last part of Heather's discussion with Irina as Heather was checking her watch. The afternoon had flown by and Yury would be there to pick her up in half an hour. As she excused herself to prepare for her date Irina asked if she could have the end of Bill's leash. Then she asked if Heather would mind of Irina had some fun with Bill - harmless of course. Heather handed the end of Bill's leash to Irina with a smile and left the room.

When she came back to the party she was wearing a red dress, snug to her braless torso with an open back. Where her bare skin stopped just above the crack of her ass the dress flaired slightly and hung looser as side slits separated it into front and back halves. She wore her favourite pair of strappy Blahnik heels. Heather's hemline was about 3" below her pussy and the side slits ran to the top of her hip. Bill was ready now she thought - no sense downplaying her plans for the evening.

Heather approached Irina and Bill first. She kissed Irina gently on the lips then turned to Bill. "I will see you at the airport tomorrow morning at about 10:00 a.m. Have the boarding passes ready please." Then she said her goodbyes to the other ladies and took an extra few moments to thank Roxanne for all of her hospitality and efforts. Before Heather left, Roxy gave her a slut wife anklet.

Peter was on his knees putting on the anklet as Irina led Bill out onto the patio. The patio was quite large because the building stepped back at that point - so it was about 2,000 square feet of luxury outdoor space over the roof of the units below. And the ten floors above as well as the surrounding buildings had a view of the deck. Irina was intentionally parading Bill around where he could be seen by strangers.

She led him to the edge where they could look down on the entry. Bill saw his pretty wife go bouncing out the front door to meet her lover dressed in a skimpy slutty dress. He saw her leg bend as she reached up and kissed him. And he saw Yury grope her ass before she jumped into his Ferrari convertible. Irina didn't need to tell Bill that Heather would get fucked by Yury that night, but she wanted him to see it so he could accept it. Once inside the car Yury reached over and touched Heather's thigh. She instinctively opened her legs offering full access.

Then Irina told Bill to get on his knees and lick her ass clean. He complied immediately and enthusiastically. "Good candidates indeed." thought Irina as Bill's submissive tongue reached her puckered pink asshole.

Irina spent several hours showing Bill things he had never experienced. When his thoughts drifted back to Heather it occurred to him that having a slut wife with friends like Irina was not a bad trade-off - a point of view affirmed by the fact that Peter was at that moment being serviced by three beautiful sluts. Neither man would be having those experiences if they had not learned to submit.

.......................................................................................................

Yury's private garage was off of a secluded lane way behind his house. They pulled into and got out of the car. Yury asked for a picture of her with the car - her slutty red dress matched the car so perfectly.

Heather happily obliged. She put her hands on the back of the car and turned to look at Yury with a sultry expression. When he asked her to spread her legs and bend at the waist she obliged as a shiver of excitement ran up her thighs. When Heather turned to look at him again she knew her skimpy dress was riding up her ass so that her pussy was exposed.

Aside from the pictures on her own smart phone this was the first naked picture ever taken of Heather. Her face was as visible as her neatly trimmed pussy and this pic might well end up on the internet. A smile crossed her face as she felt she had crossed the point of no return - she was publicly and unabashedly a slut now. The thought of it made her pussy wet.

As she bent deeper she felt her full tits rest on the warm rear engine compartment of Yury's car just as she felt his hand on her ass. She sighed and waited in anticipation as she heard him unzip his pants. The main garage door was still open to the darkened lane way. Seconds later he slid his big hard dick into her pussy. She was already wet so he plunged all the way in. Heather moaned like a filthy slut basking in the pleasure of being filled by Yury's fat dick. Soon she was grunting in ecstasy as he took her sex.......again. When he was done fucking her he gently lifted her off of the car and put her on her knees in front of him.

And for the first time she took his full load of cum down her throat. As she swallowed his load she thought to herself "Yury knows how to treat a slut. He gives me what I want and treats me nicely and gently. Why don't most guys understand that a girl wanting to be fucked doesn't mean she wants to be abused? Oh well their loss. The girls are right - never mind what most guys think, just enjoy yourself."

The warm and comfortable mood drove Heather to give Yury's fat cock a little extra attention - even a man who just shot his load likes to have his dick licked. When she was done Heather stood and gave Yury a soft cum flavoured kiss before they walked down the street for dinner.

Just like he said, it was a nice outdoor patio with good food and a groovy vibe. It was an active place with lots of pretty girls dressed to kill. Yury's focus was all on Heather and it was no act. After eating they had drinks at the bar. The whole time he could not keep his hands off of her. Whenever he squeezed her plump smooth ass under her dress she knew somebody might be able to see her pussy. She didn't mind a bit. Partly she found it sexy and liberating. But she was also coming to the realization that the person whose opinion mattered was the man she was with at that moment........Oh the years she had wasted suppressing her desires and turning men off to avoid the judgment of strangers.

Heather pulled Yury's hand to her bare ass, leaned her full breasts into him and whispered gently in his ear "take me home and fuck me." He happily obliged.

.....................................................................................................

At 10:00 the next morning Bill waited for his slut wife Heather near the entrance to the departures level of O'Hare Airport. As instructed he had the boarding passes in his hand. He watched as Yury's red Ferrari pulled up. And he wondered as he waited and waited for Heather to get out. It was only when she finally opened the door and got out that he realized what had taken so long - she was giving Yury one last blow job.

Heather cleaned a tiny dab of cum from the corner of her mouth as she strode confidently to the entrance. She had on the same strappy heels as the night before. Her top was a loose pullover that fell well off of one shoulder showing the top of one of her obviously braless breasts. Her firm tits and hard nipples bounced shamelessly. She had on a tiny suede skirt the same tan colour as her top. All legs, she attracted at a lot of looks. At a glance it looked like she wore no bottoms at all.

This was new territory for both of them and neither quite knew how to react at this meeting. Had he lost her? Would he be angry?

Heather breathed deeply and approached Bill with a smile. Then she gave him a deep long cum flavoured kiss - it was fresh and he knew instantly that she had just swallowed Yury's cum. He paused dumbstruck......then kissed her again and made up his mind.

"I want a taste." said Bill.

"Pardon?"

"A taste darling.......I want a taste of slutty pussy."

Heather smiled and took Bill's hand. They hurried to the security clearance area which was mercifully not busy. Once in the departures area the lovers found a handicapped washroom with a lockable door. Inside Heather leaned back against the wall, spread her legs and pulled up her skirt. Bill dove into her naked pussy not knowing where she had been - she was clean but smelled of sex. It would not have mattered to Bill if she had been dripping cum. This was Heather's favourite sexual experience of the whole trip.

When Bill was done Heather reached into her purse and pulled out his cock ring. She gave it to him without a word and he put it on as he knew she expected. Heather had to leave to allow his dick to get soft enough to allow him to get the ring on. When he came out of the bathroom she stood about 20' away leaning against a post and chatting with two young men. Obviously in control of the interaction she simply said goodbye and walked towards Bill as he came out leaving the horny young men to stare at her as she walked away.

As they hurried to catch their flight Heather bounced and jiggled through the terminal, increasingly accustomed to the horny looks of the men and jealous judgmental looks of the women. "Fuck 'em, they are just jealous" thought both Heather and Bill.

The plane was boarding as they got to the gate. While they waited in line Heather gave Bill another long and deep kiss - this time tasting her own delicious slutty pussy on his lips.

"Bill, when we first decided that I would sleep with other men you told me you didn't want our friends to know. I am really glad we got to start our exploration so far from home. But, well I am changed now and I don't know if I can keep it under wraps."

"I know darling. You have to be who you are. Our lives may change but I want you to be who you are, the sexy slut I adore....

policywank
policywank
1,254 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

Annony your mother and sister and you should be in a MX whore house. Oh wait your mother and sister are already here,. Vote for this story and put this asshole of LIT's 1 vote mean less. Mean less like the old ugly fat fag he is.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

dear annony you big fat old ugly fag! Your mother runs the ISIS whore house and your sister is the only whore in there. 5 to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the crazy fucking retard annony's 1 vote!

policywankpolicywankover 10 years agoAuthor
Hi New York Erotic

Thank you for your comments on my stories.

Perhaps my stories come across too much as advocacy for my lifestyle. It is not intended that way. To me they are just stories about people - I make no claim that they are likeable or admirable. Looking to Henry Miller as you did......it has been some time since I read Tropic of Cancer but as I recall I found the lead character to be a loathsome self-involved man. In describing his affair with Tania he goes on at length about how superior he is to her husband. His character was free to pursue his sexuality, shamelessly even if he trampled on everyone. Would it be thus if he was a wanton woman?

It seemed to me that the main thing you may have taken "issue" with is the Dominant side of my relationship with Peter. I understand all the points about freedom and ego and my own insecurities.......but you do know that there are people who willingly live a dom/sub lifestyle. In those relationships the sub is "free" to leave at any time but choses to submit. In fact, we all sacrifice little freedoms everyday to get the things we want (money, the girl, promotion).

Some dom/sub relationships are the unhealthy product of coercion. But to assume that is always the case is to ignore a substantial body of evidence in favour of one's own views as a proxy for all of society. For a true sub, submission does not equals suppression. It is release from real or perceived responsibilities that they viewed as oppressive. They cede the anxieties that they dislike and enter a world of greater certainty and serenity. Giving up their insecurities, connection with societal approval and jealousies is enlightening. The unevenness of the relationship is their source of comfort.

Of course it isn't just that easy. Throughout my stories I wrestle with the manner in which the different parties come into this lifestyle and how they square their personal freedoms with their genuine enjoyment of the lifestyle. Each of the "sluts" has a different path and perspective some of which are likely not sustainable. My lead characters Roxanne and Peter struggle with the coercive manner in which she brought them into this lifestyle. I would be happy to let Peter give you his reasons if you wish to continue corresponding.

You make one point that I agree with very strongly. How can I be Dom to my husband but Sub to another man? I can't and I don't - read the stories and you will see this. In fact, I go on and on about how these are not character traits that can be turned on and off (at least not for us). The stories of women who cuckold their husbands then submit to a stronger man do not reflect our philosophy. In those stories I just see a man and a woman feeding their own egos by exploiting the weak or vulnerable - but still no different than Henry and Tania's treatment of Sylvester.

In future I will make it more clear that I do reject all unjust authority. But that is not the same as rejecting all authority. Both my wonderful husband and I like our arrangement. He expresses his genuine happiness with submitting to my authority and neither one of us wants to turn back. It is entirely possible that one or both of us is fooling ourselves - but we have our eyes open.

See ya :)

Policywank

NewYorkeroticNewYorkeroticover 10 years ago
Running hot and cold

Since you are soliciting comments, the issue I have is not with that trend of comments you noted that criticizes you for not feeling "shame" for your chosen lifestyle, but rather that the lifestyle you describe and embrace essentially reinforces the relationship of oppression that exists in virtually all interaction in class society, albeit in your case in a relatively non-standard or unorthodox form. As I see it, you have erected a totem pole of domination in which the only balance is your need to square your desire to sexually submit to whom you perceive as a dominant person with your need to dominate your presumably willing husband in order to compensate for your own implied insecurities, assuming it isn't all just a kind of role playing or, in the case of submitting to a dominant lover, topping from the bottom, as it were, à la the D/s practice. The fact that your husband may have been conditioned by his particular upbringing or you (or both) to accept this relationship in opposition to the pious mores of an alienating society doesn't make it any less inequitable or exploitative. And it certainly doesn't appear to be based on his needs as much as yours, notably evident by your dismissive reference to your husband merely as "he" in your Literotica bio where you advertise yourself. On the contrary, yours seems like the ultimate capitalist marriage, one based on ego gratification and self-interest -- a lopsided arrangement with a cold core of remote emotion though surrounded by a hot surface of unequivocal eroticism -- rather than a mutually dynamic and harmonious partnership.

Shortly before he died, Henry Miller observed that, "I think that there was just as much fucking going on then [the early 20th century] as now [circa 1980] only now, it has a more perverted quality. Now, there is no love whatever included. Then, there was your heart, a bit of heart in it." And as Engels put it so well late in the 19th century, once capitalist production vanishes, he asked, "But what will be added? That will be settled after a new generation has grown up: a generation of men who never in all their lives have had occasion to purchase a woman’s surrender either with money or with any other means of social power, and of women who have never been obliged to surrender to any man out of any consideration other than that of real love, or to refrain from giving themselves to their beloved for fear of the economic consequences. Once such people appear, they will not care a rap about what we today think they should do. They will establish their own practice and their own public opinion, conformable therewith, on the practice of each individual -- and that’s the end of it," implying that one can never be free personally where one can't be free socially. So, though you may have partially loosened the chains of obsolescent social convention, you are not yet fully liberated as you can never be free at the expense of someone else's freedom. The telling fact is that you explicitly "don't submit to a male authority" while not expressly rejecting in principle unjust authority in general (a truly revolutionary stand), indicating that this lifestyle as you imagine it can at best give you only a false sense of empowerment.

Not that you need to justify your lifestyle to me or anyone. You don't. For what it is worth, I am merely expressing a disinterested opinion. Make of it what you will.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Jennifer's Husband's Fantasy Innocent Jennifer has never been with another man.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Private Party Attractive couple attend a very private party.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
More Stories