Slut Wife, Porn, Me And Buddy

Story Info
Slut wife watches her favorite porn with me and buddy.
1.1k words
4.03
66.7k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of us are on the couch watching one of my wife's favorite porn flicks, Throat, starring Sasha Grey, about a deep throating slut who's only able to orgasm by cocks hitting her clit which sits at the back of Sasha's throat. Only deep throating makes Sasha have earth shaking orgasms. And my slut wife Judi wants to be just like her.

Judi, my petite, blonde, 105 pound slut wife wants a clit in her throat too so only multi-cock bukkake throat bangs will make her cum over and over while getting cum covered like a nasty GGG whore.

We're both very nasty bisexuals who love dirty play and pushing our limits.

Judi sits between us wearing pink fishnet stockings with a matching garter belt. White lace panties and matching white lace push up bra gives her a slightly innocent look contrasting with the cum slut she really is.

Judi rubs her wet cunt as, on screen one of a circle of men is throat fucking Sasha making her cum.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, that's so nasty," Judi moans. "I want my throat to make me cum like that too," she drools. "I want a throat clit too boys," she coos.

Fisting his one foot long monster cock with his right hand, his left on my wife's milky white thigh Darnel eggs her on, "Yeah Judi you slut, slap that wet pussy babe, I'm gonna slam all 10 inches of my cock down your throat whore," he lustfully tells her.

"You wanna be a deep throating cock swallower like Sasha don't ya you fucking slut?" I chime in while stroking away at my 7 incher.

Judi continues fingering her cunt and moans, "Fuck you know I do Al, I want to swallow the biggest cocks balls deep and cum like an insatiable porn whore while getting throat fucked and feeling hot man cream shooting all over and in me."

On the screen Sasha expertly slides another of the huge cocks circling her effortlessly down her throat. She's on a theater stage. In the audience is a large crowd of mostly men and some women, a few couples. Some are fucking and sucking while spectating.

"Holy fuck I wish I could do that, perform like her, suck cocks in front of an audience," Judi hisses.

The sound and sights of my wife slapping and fingering her wet pussy combined with the sound of Sasha gagging and choking on the tv is getting the 3 of us so horny and sweaty.

I like to watch Judi finger her cunt and clit while she watches porn. But, even more I love watching her fuck while we ALL watch porn.

Amping things forward Darnel effortlessly picks Judi up from between us, "Come on wifey time to mount Darnels meaty cock reverse doggy style."

"Mmmm, fuck me with that beautiful cock Darnel," she screams.

Using her forefinger and middle finger to pull her cunt lips open, she plunges all the way down onto Darnels massive black, veiny monster cock, while still watching Sasha on TV.

"Oh fuck I love your fucking hot wet cunt bitch!" he barks, continuing to pound Judi's slushy cum hole.

Watching Sasha on stage, encircled by multiple men getting blow banged, deep throat style my wife groans, "Look at that nasty, deep throating whore, taking all those huge cocks down her drooling throat, hitting her clit, making her cum," as Darnel's black beast keeps pounding her harder and deeper.

The sight of my slut wife riding Darnel's massive 10 inch black cock at the same time as watching Sasha choke on cock on the screen is almost too much to take. My cock leaks a constant stream of precum. Judi's cunt is a river of thick cunt juice squirting out the sides of her pussy lips as Darnel continues hammering her wet cum hole.

"Fuck yeah, stretch her whore hole Darnel, like the black cock loving cunt she is," I say through gritted teeth, pulling on my ever growing dick. My balls are tightening...

"Oh god yes, you heard Al, Darnel fuck me like a useless slut, do me like a cheap whore, use me Darnel. FUCK MY CUNT HAARDER!" Judi screams, her body convulsing, pussy juice dripping out her cunt, down Darnels cock to her thighs.

"Is this what you want you slut wife?" Darnel yells, "my cock ruining and stretching your pussy like this, ah fuck, so good Judi, you nasty wet thing."

Turning his attention to me Darnel says, "You too Al? You like watching my big black cock violate this cum whore wife of yours right in front of you, you kinky fucker?"

"Yes! Fuck yes! I love it. She loves it. Cum in her Darnel! SHOOT YOUR WAD DEEP IN HER CERVIX," I encourage him.

And on que his balls tighten. His 10 inch black monster seems to grow as it begins throbbing.

And his face contorts. He clenches, "oh fuck you nasty fucking kinksters I am gonna shoot the biggest load ever for you bitches."

And he begins releasing his spunk so deep up Judi's cunt. I can see his balls squeeze and contort with each spurt. Those cum nuts shot about 10 or more loads in her pussy.

It started to leak out while Darnel was still balls deep. I couldn't help myself I jumped at the sweaty cock/pussy/ taint of my lovely slut wife and Darnels wet balls. I started to tongue and slurp up his cum spilling onto his balls out my wife's pussy.

She felt me licking his balls and her cunt, knowing I was savouring Darnels man juice pushed her over the edge.

Her body rocked and shook with the biggest orgasm I've ever seen her have.

Darnel pulled out, leaving her empty. I started to clean that 10 inch cock off but Judi was needing to keep her orgasm going so she grabs my hair/head in both her hands and begins grinding her soaking, dripping wet cunt on my willing face, mouth and tongue.

"Mmmmph, oh gaaaadd, oh goood, fuck yeah lick it all up Al, you useless cum bucket. Make me cum more, stick your finger in my cunt too. Mmmmphh. Like that. Yes, yes, yes... I'm cummmmingg again," she screams, squirting pussy nectar mixed with Darnels tasty cum all over my face.

I lap furiously and happily at her engorged clit, my cock starts to twitch and bounce, unloading 7 to 10 gushing ropes of my own cum all over me, landing on my stomach, face, mouth, everywhere.

We all just lay back on the couch, sweating.

Judi nestles her head in Darnels shoulder, strokes her cunt absent mindedly, almost the way a toddler sucks her thumb.

I look at Darnel, dirty thoughts making my cock rouse.

Darnel looks at us both, "Round 2?"

To be continued...