Slut Wife - Wild Weekend Continued

Story Info
Heather is now a member of the slut wives club.
3.4k words
4.24
114.5k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,231 Followers

Before proceeding please read the title, story tags and my profile to determine if the subject matter is to your liking.

..................................................

Heather and Bill had barely been in Chicago for eight hours and she was already an experienced slut.

Roxanne had planned it this way. Heather needed to translate her fantasies into reality. And Roxy had made sure that her first experience of sexual promiscuity was intense enough to erase all taboo.

It was especially important for Bill. Their future life together required him to accept his slut wife. Seeing her with so many men helped him to realize that her choice had nothing to do with his adequacy. She needed more than one man and she needed to open her sexual being to him.

..................................................

Heather had gone to shower while Roxanne picked out outfits for the two of them. The other men had left already and it was after midnight. It would be just Roxanne, Heather and their husbands for the rest of the night. Everyone was hungry from their evening of raw sex so they were going out for a bite to eat.

The two cuckolds had remained naked awaiting Roxy's instructions.

"Bill, go and get the cock cages and chains from the bar counter." said Roxanne. He brought them to her. She continued looking through Heather's clothes which Bill had laid out for her, making no move to take the chains and cages from Bill. "Well put it on." she said with a smile.

He had hoped to feel her delicate fingers on his cock and balls again......but was even more titillated by the fact that she made him do it himself. "Such a beautiful temptress." thought Bill knowing full well that this small act was part of her ongoing dominance. Her control liberated him. She gave clarity and demanded obedience - once he had decided to submit to and trust her he need only follow. All anxieties and taboo melted away.

She turned back to Heather's clothes knowing he would do as she said.

Without instruction Peter had taken his cock cage and chain from Bill and put it on. Roxy knew that Peter knew what to do and trusted him to do it without orders.

Both men stood next to her waiting with the slut end of their leashes in their hands.

She had picked from Heather's pile of clothes a pair of black yoga pants, high heel booties and a simple white V-neck T-shirt. Roxy had liked the way Heather's lithe body looked in the leather pants she wore from the airport and she knew these yoga pants would have the same affect. And her female eye told her that the casual sporty look of the yoga pants and t-shirt would look more trashy chic when coupled with the high heeled booties and without bra or panties.

Roxanne turned back to them and took the slut end of each of their chains. "Let's go pick an outfit for me shall we fellas." She walked ahead of them holding her arm behind her just a bit pulling along her two beautifully naked studs. The click click of her heels on the tile coincided with the swinging of her full, voluptuous heart shaped ass. Both men having watched Heather get fucked for the whole night were now being reacquainted with how sexy Roxanne's body looked in the flimsy low cut dress she was barely wearing.

Once in the master bedroom Roxy led both men into her enormous walk-in closet. She unclipped the chain from each of them and hung them on a hook. "That was fun but I think we can put these away for the night now."

"Bill would you remove my dress please." said Roxy standing in front of him seductively pushing her hair back over her shoulders then dropping her arms to her sides. "Just pull the straps down off of my shoulders."

Bill did as she said, but her dress still stayed up, held there by her big firm tits. "That's it, you can pull it down over my tits." Bill did so eagerly. He felt his cock getting hard as she held his hands to her tits while she wiggled her hips to make the dress slide down her smooth white skin. "Just another nudge honey." said Roxy with a seductive smile as she moved his hands down over her torso to her hips where a last push made her dress fall to the floor revealing her fully naked body. His hands remained on her hips. She wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a long deep kiss while her husband watched. "Thank you lover." cooed Roxy with a soft smile.

"Peter grab those nipple studs for me please darling. That's great thank you. Now put this one in for me please Peter." said Roxy as she arched her back enough to push her tits up and forward.

Having done this many times Peter knew to first lick and tease her nipple hard then moisten the stud with his tongue. He gently pushed the barbell shaped stud through her erect nipple and fastened the other side.

"Now you do the other Bill."

Following Peter's lead he bent to gently suck on her nipple. Roxy tossed her head back evidently enjoying the attention. She could see his throbbing cock straining against the rings of his cock cage knowing that the act of sucking on her nipple was turning him on.

"That's good.......you can put the stud in now stud." laughed Roxanne, thoroughly enjoying the attentions of both men.

While the men waited patiently Roxanne then put in her own belly button chain before putting on an outfit that was much the same as the one she had picked for Heather. Her hard nipples and slutty nipple studs were clearly evident as she strode out of the room followed by Peter and Bill.

Heather had just put on the outfit Roxy picked for her when the other three returned to the main room.

"Mmm....mmm....aren't you just a magnificent slut." cooed Roxy as she made a point of checking out the way the tight clothing hugged Heather's beautiful body. Heather turned to show Roxy all sides of her and Roxy smiled appreciatively while she ran her delicate hand over the fabric that clung to Heather's lovely perky ass.

As they left the condo Roxy hooked her arm around Bill's arm and Heather did the same with Peter. The cuckold swap required no explanation - they were all following Roxanne's lead.

Bill was nervous about what their outing would be like. He had been fine to follow Roxanne's lead at the condo, but there is no way that sort of debauchery could transpire in an uncontrolled environment.

He needn't have worried. Once they left the building they were just two lucky guys going out with a couple of very hot ladies. They went to a wine bar that was a short cab ride from the house. They kitchen was winding down. But Roxanne obviously knew the staff as they were prepared to make some snacks for the four of them. Roxy had the casual manner of a beautiful women used to getting what they want. But she was warm, friendly and just flirty enough to have the staff -male and female - falling over themselves to please her.

Aside from those brief interactions her attention was entirely on her guests. On the two occasions she left the table, men did hit on her. She immediately shut them down and made it clear their advances would go nowhere - again with a gentle demeanour.

Roxy used the second instance to make an important point to Heather. The attire she wore was usually quite provocative. She dressed the way she did for herself. But she also knew it attracted men. Usually she appreciated and encouraged their attention. And when she didn't want the attention she deflected it nicely and in a way that wouldn't ever come across as a put down. But she fully expected men to back off immediately when told to do so.

"No means no. It doesn't matter what I am wearing or doing, if I say no that is the answer and nobody is entitled to force the issue. But I don't expect men to know when I am not in the mood or they are not my type. If you need to deflect their attention don't be a bitch about it. The only thing more irritating than an overbearing man who won't back off are these silly little tarts that go around dressing slutty then denigrating the men who approach them."

"So how exactly do you invite the attention, then let them down easy?" asked Heather.

"That is tomorrow's lesson." answered Roxanne with a smile.

After snacks and a few drinks the two couples went back to the condo. Roxanne and Heather went to bed with their own husbands.

Bill was horny from watching his wife and Roxanne so casually display their beautiful bodies. Heather was dead tired, but mindful of Roxanne's commitment to give their cuckolds all the pussy they could handle. She removed Bill's cock and ball cage and casually spread her legs when Bill begged to lick her pussy. When he tasted her juices flowing again he mounted his lovely slutty wife and fucked her until he filled her sloppy cunt with cum for one last time that day. The happy couple then drifted to sleep in each others arms.

Bill awoke 8 hours later with the sight of cum oozing from Heather's pussy in his dreams. He craved her cream pie.

Heather awoke to the feeling of Bill's tongue softly cleaning his own stale cum from her pussy. "Mmmmm...." She looked down at Bill and smiled as she ran her fingers through his hair. "Thank you darling. When that pussy is all cleaned up why don't you come up here and fuck me. This time I want you to dump your load in my throat.....just like all those men I sucked off last night." Stimulated by her own nasty comment she arched her back and extended her smooth sexy legs up in the air in that way that Bill thought made her look extra slutty.

Bill had been half asleep when he dove into her pussy. He almost hesitated when he realized he really was going to eat his own cum from Heather's snatch. But then her hand touched his head. She was in charge and, as Roxy had taught him, all he needed to do was follow. The musky tangy flavour of Heather's juices mixed well with the musky salty taste of his cum. Directed past the psychological barrier of eating cum by his lovely wife he was free to enjoy the taste of cummy slutty pussy - every bit as good if not better than slutty pussy.

Would he be able to lick an actual fresh cream pie.....another man's cum.....from her cunt? Yes. If Heather told him to he would do it without hesitation knowing her direction would liberate his mind to enjoy her taste and texture.

When Bill was done fucking Heather he climbed on top of her and put his throbbing cock in her mouth. She took him in and swallowed every drop. He could see her throat quietly gulping while she smiled up at him.

Then as casually as if they had just been playing cards she jumped out of bed, put on a see-thru camisole and thong and strolled into the kitchen. Roxy was already there making pancakes, wearing a small "wife beater" shirt that was straining to contain her tits. No panties.

As they ate, Roxy laid out the day's plan for everyone. Carl had extra tickets to a Cubs game and wanted to take Peter and Bill. Roxy and Heather would be going out shopping and site seeing.

Around lunch time the men were preparing to leave.

"Bill." said Roxy. "Before you go I would like you to pick out an outfit for Heather. We need to teach this innocent young waif how to pick-up men and I figure who better to decide what looks best on her than her husband."

They all laughed at the reference to Heather - she was no longer innocent. But Roxy was right, she had no experience picking up men.

"Between shopping and site seeing we are going to find a few places where we can show off that magnificent body of yours and get you used to the dating game." said Roxy to Heather.

"You will set your own rules when you get home honey, but I want to teach you anything I can about how to qualify your lovers and find the ones that are good for you. By dinner time you will have a dozen phone numbers."

Bill picked out a flowery sun dress. It was low cut with an open back and short hemline - aggressive and sexy but not trashy. Add a pair of high wedge sandals and the outfit was complete - no bra or panties of course.

Bill and Peter reunited with their wives around dinner time. Heather had several bags of new clothes and her kiss tasted subtly of cum.

"How many phone numbers did you get." asked Bill apprehensively.

"Sixteen." said Heather proudly. "And I learned a lot from Roxanne. I never knew men were so easy to corral. I guess it just takes the right touch. Once I stopped listening to the pick-up lines and started controlling the dialogue it was quite easy to see which men I would like."

Heather jumped into Bill's lap. He sat speechless as Heather scrolled through her phone showing the pictures of the men she had met with their phone number tagged to each picture.

"I don't think any of these guys are lover candidates except maybe this last guy. What was his name Roxanne, Jim right?" She crossed her legs and looked casually over to Roxanne as she moved her hand to Bill's crotch

"That is right. Show Bill the rest of the pictures." said Roxanne.

"This is it." said Heather.

"No it isn't. I took a few more while you were saying goodbye to Jim."

Bill's heart skipped a beat as Heather went to the next photo. There she was squatting in any alley sucking Jim's cock. Then cleaning a dribble of Jim's cum off of her chin. Then kissing him goodbye while he groped her ass shamelessly.

"Oh you bad girl Roxanne, I was just about to tell Bill about that but I didn't know you had pictures."

Without instruction Bill had fitted his own cock and ball cage after he fucked Heather that morning. He had come to enjoy the subtle pressure and discomfort as a reminder of these slutty women - almost as if they were reaching out and squeezing his cock from within his own dirty mind. He was suddenly aware of its constriction as he stared at the last picture - a strange man kissing his wife and pulling her dress up to grope her naked ass in public.

Heather felt his cock stirring and realized his cage was on and that he must have put it on himself. "Roxy's training is working wonders." she smiled to herself. She was going to say something to Bill then decided not to - he knew she could feel the rings of steel and by not saying anything she let him know that he had simply done what she expected of him.

That night they partied with Louis, Hector and Carl - more sex and slutty behaviour.

Roxy participated in the sexual activities that night more than the night before. By midnight the men were all exhausted. Peter and Bill were asleep and the others had gone home.

The two ladies sat on Roxanne's outdoor patio sipping drinks and wearing heels and fishnet thigh high stockings - remnants of a fashion show they had put on for themselves after the men were gone.

"Roxanne can I ask you something kind of sensitive?"

"Yes of course what is it?"

"Do you find Louis to be a good lover?"

"Yes I do.....don't you?"

"Yes I do too, but I guess what I meant is do you find him to be a better lover than the others.....because he is black?"

"No, why do you ask?"

"Well Roxy, Louis was my first black lover. He is an attractive man and gentle lover. I thoroughly enjoyed him. But I can't reconcile the experience with the whole 'once you go black you'll never go back' view of the world. Am I missing something?"

"No, not that I am aware of."

"Is it just about cock size? I mean I assume you have been with more black men than me. Are all of their cocks big like Louis's?"

Roxanne laughed softly. "No absolutely not. Louis is quite a specimen. To be honest I sometimes find his cock a bit too big. If I didn't like him so much I probably wouldn't go there."

"So the stuff on the internet is a myth?" asked Heather suddenly feeling very naive.

"Well.....I think it is overdone. In my experience the best gauge of a man's cock size is his other physical dimensions. A 6'6" man that wears size 15 shoes is likely to have a bigger cock than a man half his size regardless of skin colour."

"That makes sense."

"However, if you took a sample my guess is that you would find black men to have larger dimensions on average. And if I could line up lovers of differing racial background but identical dimensions the black dicks would be marginally bigger."

"I see."

"So I certainly like black cock but the idea that every black dick is bigger than every other dick is just ridiculous. But......Is that what you want Heather? The biggest possible cock."

"No I don't think so."

"Personally, I have what I consider an optimal range. Less than 5" just doesn't stimulate me enough and greater than 10" starts to hurt. Of course there are exceptions....girth matters too....each man is unique and so on. But I am not a size queen and most men fit into this range so if I like a guy I don't really give cock size or skin colour a lot of thought."

"That makes sense. So why is the pop culture view so distorted and who are these girls that claim to only like black cock?"

"I don't really know. I supposed like anyone trying to sell a product the purveyors of porn tap into vanity and insecurity. Personally I find some of it racist and offensive. I mean, seriously, if I told you that I would take any white guy on the planet over Denzel Washington, you would conclude I am dumb and racist. But we are supposed to believe that the opposite is some kind of universal truth? What dumb girl would take an ugly, abusive black man with a small dick - yes they exist - over Brad Pitt?"

"Maybe it is about dominance. It does seem as though popular culture has made it uniquely acceptable for black men to project as being aggressive and domineering. I can see how that would play into female desires for, and white male fear of, dominance and humiliation."

"You are right. But then the supposed preferability of white girls to black men is also part of that mix. Do they really find us more attractive or satisfying or is it all about conquest? I know some beautiful black women who would belie such silly assertions. And why in the world would I want to be with a man whose interest in me is based upon the colour of my skin or his perception that he can dominate and use me."

"Certainly not my thing."

"As with so much of what we read and see these days I would say make your own assessment. Receive each man and assess his appeal based upon his own merits. A good slut opens her mind....and her legs to men of all colours." said Roxy with a wry smile.

"Got it." smiled Heather. "I won't buy the bullshit......but maybe I should fuck some more black men just to be sure I know what I am talking about."

"Spoken like a true slut wife."

Just then Roxy's smart phone vibrated with an incoming text.

"Well, well." said Roxanne. "speaking of beautiful black men......" a broad smile spread across her face as she read the email on her phone.

"What is it?"

"I think I know what we will be doing tomorrow night?"

"What.....stopping teasing me slut." laughed Heather as she tried to look over Roxanne's shoulder..........

policywank
policywank
1,231 Followers