Slut Wife - Wild Weekend Strip Bar

Story Info
Roxy and Heather can really work a room.
9k words
4.52
88.6k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,255 Followers

Before proceeding please read the title, story tags and my profile to determine if the subject matter is to your liking. Thank you to those whose choose to take the time to read on.

.................................................

"That text was from Sean. He manages an exclusive strip club." Roxanne paused waiting to see Heather's reaction.

"No, I would be too scared." said Heather immediately.

"No.....what? Too scared.....for what?" asked Roxy with a mischievous smile. "Just hear me out. Tina is a slutty friend of mine and Sean is one of her lovers. They have been over here to party with us a few times. A while ago he convinced me to dance in an amateur night at his club. And on a handful of occasions he has asked me to work as a stripper when he is down a few girls."

"I know where you are going Roxanne but I can't dance.....not like that anyway. I wish I could."

"That is ok. He was really just asking me. But he said that if he could get one girl who would do a stage show, he could track down another girl to work the floor."

"Work the floor, what does that mean?" said Heather thinking it sounded dirty.

"Well the stage show is really just a focal point. At any given time one girl is putting on a stage show and she does her striptease over the course of three songs. The other 20 or so strippers that might be working that night are working the floor. They walk through the crowd, sit with the men and try to coax them into a private dance..... that is working the floor."

"OK."

"The money for the girls is all in the private dances and the money for the club is in the liquor sales and a cut of the private dances. The stage show is just something the girls have to do."

"What do you mean they have to do it?"

"Well it is a strip club. You have to have girls stripping on stage. That is what brings the customers in and gets them drinking and wanting private dances. But it is a lot more challenging and a lot less lucrative than private dances. So the girls generally take turns on stage then get back to working the floor."

"But you are saying he needs one girl for the stage and one for the floor?"

"No, what he means is that his main requirement is to get one girl to do a few stage shows and work the floor. Then he will have the minimum number of girls he needs for stage shows. He would like to have another girl to do both but he would settle for one who could just work the floor."

"But isn't that unfair to the girls who are doing stage shows." asked Heather."

"Ya, but it isn't that unusual. Some girls just aren't great stage dancers or don't like doing it. So as long as he has a minimum number of stage acts and none of the girls are just being bitchy, Sean will let some girls skip the stage show. They have to pay into a pot that gets split up between the girls that do dance. It all works out ok because most of the girls know that the stage dance is good advertising for private dances."

"What is a private dance?" asked Heather.

"Well." smiled Roxanne. "This club allows full nudity. They have cordoned off areas where your client sits in a chair and you dance for him alone. It is a tight space so it more like shaking your tits and ass for him. The customers can touch you anywhere but your pussy and asshole."

"So I.....I mean the strippers working the floor sit naked in strangers laps and let them feel me up while acting slutty."

"That is pretty much it Heather. But first you have to prowl the premises and find your client. Sometimes they flag you down, especially when it is busy, you are hot and they are drunk. But you have to get used to going around and making blatant, sexy, slutty come ons to sell your services. Most girls cuddle up to a client and get friendly with him for a few minutes then ask if he wants a dance."

"What if they say no."

"The best girls find a way to move on without making him feel like money was their only interest in him. I mean, you both know that you are there for the money, but the etiquette is to hang around for a few minutes then find an exit. Kinda like you would do to exit a boring conversation at a cocktail party except you are dressed like a slut." laughed Roxanne. "Always leave the customer feeling stimulated and thirsty for pussy (and beer), not rejected because he doesn't want to pay for a private dance. It could be you just aren't his type, he is looking for another girl or he'll be ready after a couple more drinks."

"I don't know Roxanne. I don't know if I have what it takes to pull it off." Both women smiled at the word play. "You know what I mean. I don't know if I have the personality to do all of that."

"Oh please. You have the personality and the body for it honey. The fact that you think you don't tells me you do."

"I don't understand." questioned Heather.

"Well a lot of girls, even the hot ones, really don't have the right personality. Either they are too timid. Or if they are confident they are too stuck up or detached to really do a good job. They treat men the way you described to me that you used to treat men - as if they are doing the man a favour by just showing up. A stripper's job is to get him to open his wallet and give him his money's worth."

"I can see the appeal and I am sure it would be fun once I got used to it. But I am not in the same league as those girls. I would probably embarrass myself."

"No you wouldn't. How about I ask Sean what he thinks?"

While Heather considered her response, Roxanne sent a text back to Sean "Not sure babe, friends are in town and I won't leave them behind......but if you want my hot friend too.....?"

Within a moment Sean texted back "I don't know Roxy, would need to see her first."

"No problem, how about FaceTime."

"K."

"Alright, he wants to see you Heather. Let's let Sean be the judge." coaxed Roxanne.

"OK, when do we meet him." responded Heather, relieved that she would have more time to think about Roxy's plan (or so she thought).

"Right now." smiled Roxanne before turning back to her smartphone. "Hi Sean we are live on Facetime and I am here with my friend Heather." said Roxy turning her phone towards Heather.

Heather looked into the screen and saw Sean - just as Roxanne had described, a handsome black man.

"Hi Heather. I see Roxanne is stirring up a bit of trouble. Have you ever stripped before?"

"No."

"That is ok. Would you mind if I had a good look at your body."

"Sure." said Heather now very comfortable with her own nudity.

"Please give the phone to Roxanne, take off your clothes then stand-up and walk away and back towards the phone." said Sean gently.

Heather felt extra slutty as she stood, still wearing fishnet stocking and high heels. Roxy pointed the camera at her as she slowly walked away wiggling her firm ass then turned and walked back with what she imagined to be a stripper's strut that made her tits bounce. Apprehensive as she was, Heather still wanted to impress and liked the idea of auditioning for Sean.

As she approached Roxanne, she could see the smile on her face and could see the smile on Sean's face in the screen.

"Thank you Heather. That was outstanding. And I am more than a little turned on that you just happen to be wearing that outfit. Are you interested in the job?"

"Um, well yes I guess. Do you think I am good enough? Will you tell me what I need to do?" asked Heather.

"You are gorgeous honey. Roxanne can tell you most of what you need to know and I will meet up with you when you get here. I'll see you ladies at 8:00 p.m. tomorrow."

Roxanne turned the phone so she was looking at Sean. "Thanks lover, see you then."

And just like that Heather was roped into being a stripper for the evening. She was hardly unwilling, but Sean's gentle demeanour had calmed her nerves and the excitement she felt auditioning her body for him told her that she had to try this.

"You are a bad girl Roxanne." smiled Heather. "Now what else do I need to know to make sure I don't make an ass of myself tomorrow."

"Well I think I described how it works. I guess the other thing to remember is that this is a job. You have to follow the rules, which means no sex with the customers. And you have to keep working it to earn your pay."

"Oh, I don't care if they pay me Roxy."

"No, that is wrong. You need to care. The other girls are working hard for a living and they don't want some privileged girl coming in there giving it up for free. They will take that as a threat to their livelihood."

"I hadn't thought of that. Are they easy to get along with."

"Some yes, some no. Same as any group of 20 girls I guess. They are used to different strippers coming and going. Strip club managers switch up girls all the time to keep things fresh. It is perfect for a part-timer like you. Just keep your personal details to yourself and treat it like a real job."

"Too bad about the no sex part." said Heather with mock disappointment.

"Well I said no sex with the customers. I didn't say anything about the staff. If the owner, manager or head bouncer come on to you it is ok to follow their lead. Otherwise any extracurricular activities will be seen as goofing off."

Heather was very horny after her audition for Sean.

Had it been six months earlier she would have assumed Bill was asleep and resented him for not being awake and wanting to be with her. As that thought crossed her mind she realized that her old prudish self had never taken the simple step of waking him to find out. She now had every intention of waking Bill to fuck her.....feeling sexy, slutty and liberated she believed he would be happy to be woken by his slut wife mistress.

Heather went to the room she was sharing with Bill. She started to remove her stockings when she heard him move on the bed and say "Keep them on please baby." She smiled to herself knowing he had stayed awake for a chance to fuck her or at the very least was happy to be woken for the occasion.

Heather pulled back the sheets to reveal his naked body. She removed the cock and ball cage he was wearing dutifully. Positioning herself between his legs she pushed them apart so she could access his hard cock. Seeing her own fishnet clad legs and slutty high heels splayed out to her sides added to the feeling of sensuality and openness they both felt.

She slowly started caressing his balls and running her neatly manicured fingernails over his ball sack then up and down his shaft. Heather stopped at the engorged purple head of her husband's dick and gently ran her fingers round and round, petting his most sensitive part underneath then used her other hand to gently probe his pee hole. When he gasped and arched his back at the subtle intrusion she rubbed his purple helmet softly but vigorously......just the way he had shown her how to give a good hand job.

"Did you have fun today Bill?" she purred as she kept stroking him.

"Unh huh. Did you?" Bill smiled back.

"Unh huh." answered Heather. "I think the best part was learning how to pick-up guys with Roxy."

"Really. It can't be too hard looking like you do babe."

"Thank you." said Heather with mock surprise as she gave her tits a little side to side shake for her lover, all the while pumping his fat cock. "It is easy enough to get a response or attract a come on but it was a new thing for me to feel in control. I think most women just listen expecting to hear a jerk but hoping for a nice guy. Controlling the conversation or at least finding a way to express what I want was always too much to contemplate."

"Why?"

"Well I used to think it would just lead them on.....leaving me to either give in or appear bitchy when I try to exit. I know it sounds silly and weak but I always felt as though they believed I owed them something if I engaged in any conversation."

"Well you are not so far off Heather. Guys good at picking up women are quite manipulative. They focus on your vulnerabilities. In your case it would be that you were shy and polite. They appeal to your desire not to offend or create a scene then slowly wear you down - first figuring out what you want to hear then reinforcing that message."

"Hmmm, that is pretty accurate. How did you know? I don't remember you ever being a pick-up guy."

"Well I guess I am not Heather, but those same guys tell their buddies exactly what they are doing. Frankly I have always been baffled at the way smart women get sucked into the most obviously manipulative ploys."

Heather released his cock and caressed around the edges with her gentle fingers. Bill's allusion to her smarts was appealing, but could just as easily been a pick-up line from any other man. She smiled to herself, proud of her own awareness.

"So what did Roxanne do that was different?" asked Bill.

"Well she says to understand and accept my insecurities. If I deny them to myself I give men the power to manipulate me with simple superficial complements. Also she says to realize that they are subtly holding out the threat of their disapproval as a way to keep me engaged. We know we shouldn't be susceptible to some jerk who will call us a bitch for not putting out, but in the moment we just don't want a scene."

"Interesting, so how does she deal with these issues?"

"Well, keep calm, understand your own vulnerabilities, know that lots of men respect a woman's right not to be manipulated. Know that there is nothing I can do to stop them trying to be manipulative - even if I fuck them they will just keep being jerks. And know that if they try to make a scene or be nasty they will be the ones looking stupid."

"Huh. Sounds like Roxanne has a pretty good bead on the pick-up artists. It would be entertaining to watch her take a few sleaze balls I know down a notch or too. I always hate watching jerks get the girl."

"So what did Jim do that separated him from the crowd?" asked Bill.

"Who?" said Heather suddenly realizing Bill was referring to the guy she had sucked off that very afternoon. "Oh him." she interjected quickly not wanting to sound too oblivious even though Bill was the only man on her mind at that moment.

Heather hesitated a moment. Still caressing and stroking around his cock and balls she gently moved one hand to cup both his balls and the other to stroke his cock. Then adopting a sluttier, more erotic tone "Do you want to hear about the guy I sucked off today Bill?" as she she gently squeezed and kneaded his balls and tugged on his erect cock.

"Yes I would." said Bill honestly feeling his dick twitch at his own words.

"Well it was interesting. Every one of those guys saw our wedding rings.......or should have. Yet they all hit on me and Roxanne. They were perfectly ok with fucking a married women if they thought it was because we were upset or unsatisfied our husbands or just enthralled by their overwhelming manliness. Once Roxy helped me see where these guys were coming from their appeal vaporized and deflecting their attentions became very easy. But Jim seemed nicer."

"Maybe he was just extra good at picking up married sluts." said Bill enjoying the opportunity to call Heather a slut.

"Could be." said Heather as she continued to stroke his cock. "But he did express genuine interest in us and he was the only one who didn't recoil or try to behave like my new stud when he realized I am a slut wife. Jim was aroused by what we told him."

"But he is still the one who talked you into sucking him off in an alley." said Bill with some creeping jealousy.

"No. No he didn't Bill. I wouldn't let it be that way......I am a slut wife after all." smiled Heather bending to lick the head of his rigid cock before resuming her story.

"I was so horny. It was my idea. I pulled Jim along with us to shops and bars for almost two hours before I found the right place and screwed up my courage. It was me Bill, behaving like a cock hungry slut."

Bill's cock twitched and twitched as Heather stroked him more aggressively and uttered those words 'cock hungry slut'. She knew he was liking it now and let those words sit out there for a while.

"You know I am a cock hungry slut don't you Bill. I love you and appreciate you but no one man is enough for a true slut wife."

Bill nodded and grunted his acceptance of her statement as she squeezed and stroked and pulled on his cock roughly.

"He was young Bill. Young and hung with a nice juicy cock like yours. We had already kissed and fondled a few times. I found a quite street with a narrow alleyway. I took his hand and led him into the alley. He was nervous thinking maybe we were just a set-up for a mugging. But I kissed him and pulled his hands to my tits and he was ready to do whatever I wanted."

"Ungh" groaned Bill as Heather stroked his cock harder and faster while she told him about the young stud she had sucked off in an alley. He wasn't jealous as long as she was in charge.

"As soon as we were out of the line of sight I squat down and wrestled his rock hard cock out of his pants. I barely had his fat dick in my mouth before he blew his load. The first time I swallowed every drop of cum from his young fat dick Bill."

"The first time?" queried Bill.

"Yes the first time. I was still hungry so I kept him in my mouth and sucked him hard again in no time. It only took a few minutes before he was ready to blow again. By that time he had grown more confident. Jim wanted to pump his cock and shoot it into my open mouth.....he thought I looked more slutty that way. He wanted me to look slutty for him Bill."

"Ohhhh." moaned Bill as Heather stroked him almost to the point of climax then slowed her stroke.

"That is why the picture shows cum on my face Bill. You saw the cum on my face didn't you darling?" asked Heather knowing the answer but also knowing Bill was enjoying this titillation.

"He had a hard time controlling himself so the first spurt of his cum missed my mouth. But I got every drop after that. And that bad girl Roxanne took my picture before I cleaned the his cum off my face. Do you want to cum in my mouth Bill?"

"No I want to cum on your face."

Heather climbed off the bed and dropped to her knees. She reached her hands behind her to hold the stiletto of her heel while she arched her back and opened her mouth.....offering herself to Bill. He stood in front of her about a foot and unloaded ropes of sticky cum all over her face and tits. She swallowed as much as she could catch but she could see he wanted to give her a full facial and enjoyed every minute of it......her first full cum facial.

"You are a beautiful slut." said Bill as he pulled her to her feet.

"I am your beautiful slut wife Bill."

Heather was still horny. Jerking Bill off while telling of her slutty adventures made her feel dirtier and hornier than she had after her 'audition' for Sean. Carl, Peter, Roxanne were willing sex partners just moments away. Ultimately she was tired. She smiled knowing she could get as much cock as she wanted and decided it was time to cuddle up to Bill.......then wake him up early and ride his hard cock while telling him about her plans to be a stripper.

...................................................................................................

The next day was saturday. Like the day before Heather and Roxanne awoke in the arms of their loving husbands.

Heather did as she had planned, this time wrapping her slutty pussy around Bill's cock while telling him of her plans to strut around and show her naked body to a room full of men. It was hardly fair to expect him to last a long time when she spent so much effort titillating and delaying his arousal. And that was just fine with her - she was training him to please her and he was doing wonderful. Bill finished inside of her slutty pussy.

Heather realized how stunning Roxanne had looked the morning before in a wife beater, heels and nothing else. In that context her bare pussy was more erotic and enticing than almost any outfit Heather had ever seen. She didn't have a similar shirt so she picked a V-neck t-shirt and nothing else but heels.

policywank
policywank
1,255 Followers