Slut Wife - Wild Weekend Strip Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,197 Followers

She was about to walk to the kitchen when she felt Bill's cum oozing out of her slutty pussy. Bill just a few minutes from cumming inside her was putting on his cock and ball cage as he knew she wanted.

"Bill." said Heather leaning against the wall with her feet shoulder length apart put one hand to her mouth in mock dismay and looked down between her beautiful breasts at her wet creamy pussy. "Bill I need a cleaning."

As Bill walked over to her she smiled and looked down at his crotch. "You like that cock cage don't you Bill?

Bill nodded as he came to face Heather. She gently grabbed his head by the hair and led him down to her pussy. It wasn't a matter of not daring to resist her because Bill didn't want to resist her. She had trained him to think first about obeying her and that is exactly what he did. With only her needs in mind he focussed on cleaning the fresh cream pie from her slutty pussy.

"I am so glad Roxanne showed us this cage. When I was looking on the internet before we came here I saw the chastity devices that many cuckolds wear, but it just didn't seem like the right thing. I want to stimulate you, not feminize you. Besides they seemed like they were only for little cocks. I never checked sizes but I doubt I could get your nice fat cock into one of those little things."

Heather held his head and arched her back to thrust her pussy into his mouth. His tongue reached out first to part her lips at the bottom of her pussy where he knew he could catch every drop of cum. His own cum oozed out in three globs each passing down his tongue into his throat. He slowly and methodically licked the excess from the folds of her cunt lips and cleaned the escaped bits from the inside of her thighs. Lastly she pulled him hard into her snatch and directed him to wrap his mouth around her and suck out the last bit. Doing as he was told he found another small tasty morsel of cum mixed with her tangy juices.

Heather moaned her pleasure at his tongue work. When he was done she pulled him gently to stand up.

Looking directly into his eyes Heather gently tickled his balls. "Bill you know that this is a wife led relationship now don't you? It doesn't stop after this weekend."

"Un huh." nodded Bill as his cock twitched.

Heather smiled knowing his cock was telling the truth - he was looking forward to their slutty future.

"And do you understand why I like using the cock cage Bill?"

"Actually I am not sure, but I don't mind. It is really just an elaborate cock ring and I like the stimulation."

"I am so glad. But from my point of view it serves many purposes. The first thing to understand is that this belongs to me." said Heather squeezing his balls.

"I can already tell that the cage heightens your stimulation. Your ejaculations are stronger, more voluminous and frequent. This benefits me and you Bill because it helps you serve my slutty pussy. I can also see that the enhanced stimulation has given you greater cock control - another key criteria for servicing my pussy."

"And as Roxanne so eloquently explained it is your reminder of your submission to me. Every time your cock gets hard you feel the pressure don't you Bill? And that is your reminder that this belongs to me." She gave him a long deep kiss. "All of you belongs to me doesn't it Bill?" said Heather as she squeezed his now hard cock.

"Yes Heather."

"Finally it is your reminder that I will be responsible for our sexual decisions and I will take care of your needs."

Then Heather picked up the chain/leash from the night stand and attached it to his cock cage and led him out of the room.

As they both walked into the kitchen Heather could not believe she had gone from prude to pussy flashing in three months. Bill followed silently, enjoying the new taste in his mouth.

Bill knew that some women liked the taste of cum and some didn't. Men instinctively find the idea repulsive, but it stood to reason that if they could put aside that insecurity that some men might like the taste of cum. And he was clearly one such man.

Heather caught him licking his lips thinking about her juicy cunt. She stopped to give him a long and deep kiss to share his taste. "Thanks for sharing.....I like the taste too." cooed Heather in his ear.

"Roxanne do you have any eggs?"

"Yes, in the fridge."

Heather looped Bill's cock leash around a drawer handle. "Bill is going to make me some eggs. Would anyone else like some."

Peter and Roxanne both said yes.

"Fry up two eggs each darling. Then come sit with us when you are done.......By the way, today will be a training day. I don't know if I will be having sex, but you won't be until we return here this evening. It will be worth the wait."

As Heather sauntered over to the table Roxanne was informing Peter about the upcoming evening's events.

Seeing a worried look on Bill's face Roxanne stood and walked over to him. She took the end of his leash and gave it a playful tug.

"Bill I assure you this is a high end club with bouncers whose primary job is to protect the girls. If a customer so much as irritates Heather she need only wave her hand and the offending customer will be sitting on the sidewalk. It took some convincing though I tell you. That slut wife of yours doesn't think she is good enough. What do you think Bill?"

"Oh I know she is good enough Roxy. She'll have them on their knees. I just hope they don't all follow us home."

"Not to worry darling I will take care of that." said Roxy giving Bill a gentle kiss then giving both Bill and Heather a wink when she tasted both of their yummy juices on him.

......................................................................................................

After a nice relaxing breakfast, Roxanne wrangled a couple of afternoon appointments at her favourite spa. This particular facility catered to ladies who would be extensively exposed - strippers and escorts.

They were both very well groomed to begin with but a slut has to be careful if she is going to be on display. And it was always enjoyable to spend a few hours fully naked getting pampered in every way. A few months ago Heather would have thought it unthinkable to have every nook and cranny of her naked body plucked and groomed even by a gentle and professional lady. But at this point it was a highlight of the weekend.....her dirty slut wife weekend.

After the spa they all had a light meal. Peter and Bill drove the ladies to the strip club and dropped them at the dancers entrance. Then they parked the car and waited in line with the rest of the patrons. Peter knew the head bouncer and the manager (Sean) so they could skip the line if it was too busy. But if not his instructions were to wait.......Roxy liked the idea of them lining up for a chance to view their own wives as stripper sluts. Peter and Bill knowing they had no say in the evenings events unless things got dangerous both thoroughly enjoyed the titillation.

When the ladies jumped out of the car they looked like strippers. Both wore skin tight jeans that sat low on their hips.

Roxy wore thigh high boots and borrowed the cable knit half top Heather had worn on the airplane. The top struggled to contain her big tits. And a dangling silver pendant in her bellybutton drew attention to her tanned skin and washboard abs.

Heather wore booty style heels that encased her feet in leather but showed off the way her jeans clung to her firm fit calves and thighs. Her top was a fitted blouse with only two buttons holding her ample tits from escaping. The bottom of the shirt stopped just above her pants and flared open at the base where it spread out over her soft firm hips.

Roxanne greeted every person warmly. The bouncer at the dancers door, the other girls she saw, the bartender. The sluts were early so they stood at the bar sipping cocktails chatting with the girl who worked the bar. She was a stunner and could easily have been a stripper - but in this club she made almost as much money on tips.

While they stood chatting the head bouncer - Johnny - came and gave Roxanne a hug. He obviously liked her very much. It surprised Heather that he was so gentle and soft spoken. But of course being 6'7"and 280 lbs. he didn't need to be aggressive to make his presence felt. He was the perfect match for a club like this. To the girls he was a friendly and benevolent protector. To the clients he was a nice guy, helpful and friendly but with a job to do. With several other bouncers of equally impressive abilities one would have to be truly stupid to make any trouble in this club.

Johnny set the tone for much of the staff. He had fucked Roxanne and some of the other girls. But he was not the least bit lascivious or raunchy. He treated everyone like a friendly neighbour.

While they were chatting with Johnny, Sean also came to say hello. He was much as Heather had expected - a little over 6', trim and fit and looking just like he did in Roxanne's smart phone the night before. Again he was pleasant and friendly, although with an obvious infatuation with Roxanne.

The club was beginning to fill up. Heather noticed Peter and Bill walk by and take a seat. She felt powerful and privileged but no desire to exploit her position - a younger more self-involved Heather might have treated the bar stool she was on like a throne.

A little after 8:00 Johnny went to work the front door. Sean gave Heather a brief overview of the scene which matched what Roxanne had told her, then he gave Roxanne the schedule for stage shows and returned to his office.

"Sean is infatuated with you isn't he Roxanne?"

"Well I hope not, I am a married woman." giggled Roxanne. "I think Sean is infatuated with slut wives in general."

"So he knows I am a slut wife?"

"Oh yes."

The ladies went to the change room to get ready. Heather started out with a hot pink fishnet hip hugger pants with a matching teeny g-string (clipped at the sides for easy removal) and top that tied up in front, her nipples clearly visible. Roxanne paused to look at her.

"What, is something wrong? Do I not look good?" said Heather.

"You look delicious." smiled Roxanne. "However, if you are doing private dances you are going to spend a lot of time crawling in and out of those pants."

"How about this." said Heather pulling out a wrap around skirt from the same set. It was very short and didn't quite go all the way around. It just tied on the one side like a very short and hastily tied sarong.

"Perfect."

Roxanne herself put on an ultra skimpy leather skirt with slits up both sides to her waist. Underneath was a tiny leather g-string. On top she wore a transparent black half-top with just one button holding it together. Her tits were also clearly visible.

Each wore slutty stripper heels - Roxanne's black to match her outfit and Heather's clear acrylic.

"Are you ready slut?" smiled Roxanne.

"Probably not but let's get going honey."

......................................................................................................

Bill's eyes had been glued to the place where he saw strippers enter the main bar area. He recognized Heather with the first flash of her pink see-through skirt. And he wasn't the only one. Both sluts attracted more than their fair share of looks.

His cock hardened and he felt the gentle pressure of his cock cage - just as Roxy and Heather said he was immediately reminded of belonging to them (Roxy for the weekend but Heather forever) and instantly comforted by the fact that they would be attending to his sexual needs. He knew not when or how but he knew it would be worth the wait.

Within a few steps Roxy was chatting with a customer. She pulled up a chair and giggled and flirted with him while she put her arm around his back and draped a leg over his thigh. It seemed such an aggressive almost cliched move, but the customer instantly warmed up to her. He put his hand on her thigh, knowing it was permitted by the fact that she had placed it there. Within minutes Roxanne blended into the fabric of the place. Peter and Bill barely noticed when she took her customer by the hand and led him to the private dance area after stopping at the bar to refresh his drink. "What a pro." thought Peter proudly.

Heather was more pensive. Not every guy wanted a dance. How hard should she push. But Roxanne's words came back to her "take your time, be friendly, just be yourself."

She started down the main aisle of the club. She felt eyes on her. Within one length of the bar her nipples were hard, her shoulders were square and her head was high but not arrogant. She was poised and feminine. Yet she tried to perceive every friendly glance and smile back. On the second length of the bar a middle aged man who had been screwing up his courage to approach her smiled and waved.

It sounds silly to say he needed courage but he did. Strippers aren't always nice or receptive and Heather was more beautiful than any girl he had seen here in a longtime. It was hard not to presume her to be aloof - almost every woman he had ever met who was that gorgeous was aloof. A lot of other guys were thinking the same thing.

But they were all wrong. When he waved down Heather she responded immediately - warm, friendly, generous and more than a bit horny she was anxious for her first customer. There was no room for her to sit next to him so she settled herself in his lap. He put his right hand around her back and let it rest on the top of her ass. She put her left arm around his back. Then with her right hand she took hold of his left hand and put it on her thigh. She didn't know why she did that but he was happy and so was she.

Heather chatted briefly with her prospective client. When the music was too loud she whispered in his ear. He was intoxicated with everything about her - soft skin, pretty scent and her warm sensuous breath in his ear. Within seconds he knew this girl would be in demand all night. He was lucky to flag her down now because in a couple hours she would be fully occupied. He was correct.

When he asked her for a private dance, Heather felt newly empowered......she wasn't just fooling herself.

She took his had and walked ahead of him - in control and fully confident he was starting lustfully at her ass. Again she thought of the change in her. Not so long ago she would have found a man staring at her ass to be creepy. Now she would be insulted if he wasn't staring. She turned to glance at her client and saw he was indeed fixated on her body.

Like Roxy said the space was tight. He sat in a chair and Heather sat on his lap. She asked if he wanted a drink and he did so she waved down a waitress.

Sean watching at a distance smiled at her presence of mind - keep the customers happy, horny and drinking.

When he was settled in, Heather - taking her cue from other girls in the private dance area - waited for the next song to start then stood in front of him. "You understand that it $30 per song? You can touch me anywhere but my pussy or asshole." she whispered in his ear with her full tits heaving against him.

He nodded.

"What is your name honey?"

"Brian."

"Nice to meet you Brian. I am here to be your fantasy girl so you just tell me what you want ok darling."

Without further delay she stood in front of him and undid her top and stripped it off in one movement. She put it to the side. The she arched her back and put her hands to her tits as she swayed her hips back and forth and she slowly lowered herself to a squat position. From there she gently pried his legs open and leaned in so that her tits brushed against his inner thigh.

Heather nipples hardened and Brian quietly gasped as she gave herself to him. She reached forward and could feel his cock harden through his pants. Then she slowly stood and turned to point her ass at him. As she untied her skirt and lowered it past her hips she arched her back and bent at the waist. Looking back over her shoulder she could see he wanted to grab her ass - smiling she backed into him aching to feel this strangers hands on her body. She kept her legs spread and swayed gently as he felt her ass and thighs. "Such a shame he can't finger my pussy." thought Heather.

As the song wrapped up she turned to face him again. Gently pushing his legs together she climbed onto him, straddling him. Her soft luscious thighs squeezed around his thighs and she took his hands and brought them to her tits.

She was in this position when the song finished.

"Would you like another dance honey." said Heather while Brian sat transfixed kneading her wonderful tits.

"Yes please. Just keep going until I ask you to stop."

"OK Brian."

Several songs and $400 later Brian was out of cash. Heather felt vaguely guilty, but he assured her it was the best $400 he had ever spent.

Sure the setting was sleazy, but counter to what she had suspected Brian was a decent enough guy looking for companionship without any grief. Most woman would instantly dismiss a man who pays to feel up a woman as disgusting. It occurred to Heather that he was far more decent and dealing with his desire in a more honest way than most of the guys who had hit on her the day before.

She walked back to the main bar area which was considerably busier by that time. For the rest of the night she never managed to walk the full length of the bar without finding a private dance client.

Some were decent like Brian. Some were disgusting, groping neanderthals. And everything in between. She could see now why there was some limitations on touching. And whether or not these men were indicative of male society as a whole she learned a lot about them by seeing their actions when the veneer of society is stripped away.

Her opinion of men wasn't changed one way or the other. She was still intensely attracted to them and hornier than ever. But it did further solidify her growing awareness that having and exhibiting sexual desire does not make a man bad. And adhering to societal norms does not make a man good. She would have to get to know each man's mind as she chose her lovers.

As closing time approached, Heather had $1,500 of cash in her purse. She wasn't particularly turned on by any of her clients but generally horny as hell from exposing herself all night. She was thinking about Bill's fat cock that she knew he had been saving for her all day.

She took a few moments between dances to freshen herself up. As she came out of the ladies room and headed back to the bar area one of the bouncers caught her attention. "Sean is looking for you. He asked me to tell you to go to his office. It is at the top of these stairs."

Heather went where he pointed. Fully aware that the bouncer stayed around just long enough to watch her walk up the stairs she wiggled her ass a bit more than usual and turned to give him a smile as she got to the top.

When she knocked on Sean's door, it was opened by a burly looking Russian fellow.

"Come in Heather." he said in a heavy accent.

"Heather this is Yuri. He owns the club. Yuri likes to meet all the girls." explained Sean who was a few steps away.

"Hi Yuri." smiled Heather as she reached up on tiptoes to give him a polite peck on each cheek. Yuri clearly liked this very European type of greeting.

"You are good dancer. How much money you make tonight."

"I think about $1,500." said Heather setting her purse down on the table.

"Excellent." enthused Yuri.

"You have a great club here Yuri. I really appreciate the chance to work here, especially since I am not really good enough to do stage dances yet."

"It's ok. All girls take time to learn. Maybe you come and use stage to practice when you want."

"Thank you. I appreciate that."

"Again you appreciate." smiled Yuri. "You are good girl. You show me how you appreciate.

policywank
policywank
1,197 Followers