Slutbaby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lowered her into the tub, undressing himself and running lukewarm water over her skin, bathing her like a child, running his fingers through her hair, caressing her softly. He took her hand and stood her up, wrapping her in a large terry bathrobe, leading her back to the bed. He pushed away the restraints, pulled off the coverlet and laid her on the soft linen sheets, sliding up next to her.

She reached for him without speaking.. she didn't trust herself to talk, and he didn't seem to expect her to. He kissed her gently, then harder, and she found herself melting in his arms, all the evening's arousal flaming up from inside her. He slid his hands down her arms, bringing them up around him, his sign that she was allowed to touch him.

"Finally," she sighed into his ear as his fingers teased her, pinching nipples, moving over her shaved mound between her swollen lips, stroking her clit to full arousal as she whimpered into his neck, nuzzling him. He sat up and lifted her into his lap, facing him, her legs straddling his, strong arms around her back. She found his cock hard and waiting for her, and gingerly lowered herself over him, hot and tight and "oh, goddddddd," she gasped, a tremor of intense pleasure running up her spine. He held her there for a long moment, kissing her, before feeling her body start to give way from sheer exhaustion.

He moved forward, laying her flat on her back, pulling her legs up around his waist, resting on his elbows over her. He fucked her gently at first, watching his own reflection in her eyes as she moaned and whimpered his name, asking him "please, love, fuck me harder...." The pent-up passion of the night surged inside him and he took her senselessly, mindlessly, growling her name, biting her neck, pulling her hair, raking fingers over soft, welted flesh. She ran her hands over him thirstily, steeping herself in him, giving herself to him completely as he fucked her again and again and again.

He came, hard, inside her as she exploded around him, her first orgasm of the long night total fulfillment of everything her body could have desired. He emptied himself into her, holding her as her eyes fluttered open, then shut again, her breathing slowing.

Later, when he woke, still inside her, his slutbaby was smiling in her sleep, murmuring his name.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Slut's Tale Her Master has plans to showshe belongs to him.in BDSM
The Cock Loving Couple A couple wants cock. They get so much more!in Erotic Couplings
Recording Sondra's Bukkake The bukkake was her husband’s idea, but Sondra had plans.in Group Sex
Darling He binds and punishes her in multiple ways.in BDSM
From Feminist to Fuckdoll Marcus desconstructs a feminist verbally and anally.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories