Sluts Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red_Writer
Red_Writer
212 Followers

“Ease up, Moriah,” I told the slut at my feet. “I need to ask you somethin’.”

She rose slowly up an incredible amount, lookin’ for all extent and purposes like one of those sword swallowers from the East. She came up with a big smile and rubbin’ her jaw, and she seemed happy with the grin I gave her in return to show she’d done a good job.

When we both looked up at the suddenly quiet mother, we chuckled when we saw her face. Her mouth was open almost as wide as her daughter’s had just been. She was starin’ at my thick, long pole. Just knowin’ he was gettin’ attention, the rascal throbbed and jerked of his own accord.

“Moriah, tell me what the cops said last night that’s got your mom all worried,” I told my new whore at my feet. Her mom, still too stunned, was slow to react to the danger.

“They said if they heard one more peep out of the neighbors that they were gonna throw Mama in the slammer whether we fucked them or not,” Moriah said proudly.

“But you both fucked them anyway, didn’t you pet?” I asked her, proud of her cooperation.

“Sure,” she said as though it were the most natural thing in the world. Which is was, for her I guess. “Mine was nice, but his cock wasn’t anything like yours, Daddy.”

“I’m not your Daddy yet, girl,” I told her sternly. “First we’ll have to see if we can clean you up and if you can learn to mind.”

“Now wait a minute,” Meg finally said, comin’ around out of her funk. “You just can’t…”

“I can do anything I want, Margaret,” I assured her. “Unless you wanna spend tonight in stir.”

Meg fumed. I didn’t know what got her goat more; me putting her in her place or her not havin’ nothin’ she could do about it.

“Let’s see you shuck those duds, Maggie, and then we’ll see if you’re worth keepin’,” I told her roughly. “If you’re not skinned like us in thirty seconds, your ass had best be out my door or I’m callin’ you in for trespassin’.”

As Meg made up her mind, Moriah suggested, “Just let her go, mister. You got me. We don’t need her.”

“Shut up, girl,” I told her gently. “And quit callin’ me ‘Mister.’ My name is Mick and you can call me that for now. Now get back to suckin’.”

“And you,” I told her mother, “the clock is tickin’.”

Even as Moriah started to suck, Meg jumped up off her chair. I concentrated on the daughter - as though dismissin’ what Meg decided to do as unimportant - to keep the girl from going down on me deep again.

“Just suck the head a while, darlin’,” I instructed her softly, “and use your fingers to stir my balls. I have two of them you know. Yikes! Gently girl, those aren’t basketballs you’re jugglin’.”

When I looked up, I was happy to see her mother skinnin’ down. She already had her jugs loose and they were big fleshy milkbags, just like they were advertised. They sagged a bit, but no more than was proper for a gal her age. I took her to be in her mid-thirties, but with her rough life she looked more like she was forty.

Her hips were wide and womanly, as though built to latch onto and fuck the shit out of from behind. I could see myself doin’ her that way and felt my cock leap in Moriah’s hungry maw.

When Meg had skinned, I had to admit she was a worthy slut. Fine rack, nice ass and a spirit just beggin’ to be broke. She stood before me proud and redheaded from the top of her crown to her fine silk curlys. For just a moment, I wanted to kneel down and beg, so I knew I had to bust her hard.

“Belly up to the table, you fine bitch,” I ordered her and she took it as the compliment it was. Meg moved forward, the top of her cunt-mound grazin’ the top of the table. “Now bend over and roll around in your daughter’s slime a bit. If you raise up before I’m ready, I’m throwin’ your naked ass out and callin’ the law.”

Meg leaned over, her eyes and face defiant, confident that I’d never be able to break her any more than a thousand men before had tried. She was a gorgeous whore who knew she was about to get fucked hard and figured she had taken it all many times before.


I stood up, shakin’ Moriah off my stick effortlessly and walked up behind her mother’s proud, expectant ass. The Red Headed Bitch even reared up, expectin’ or maybe hopin’ I’d bury my big tool deep into her hot box quick. She flowered out all nice and pink in the back, as though she were ready for just that.

Instead, I placed a firm hand on the middle of Meg’s back and moved in close without spearin’ her. Then, I turned and asked the daughter the question I knew would raise the roof.

“Moriah, did your mother ever whoop your ass?”

The ol’ gal bucked and squealed knowin’ what was about to go down. The daughter, showin’ some spunk and intelligent, grinned wide and assured me that she had.

“Well, come on, darlin’,” I encouraged her, havin’ to lean hard on the buckin’ redhead. “Now’s your chance to set the record right.”

I moved to the side and bulldogged the mother around the waist. Leanin’ back on her heavily, I drove her face and chest into the hard wood table with my upper body weight, silencin’ any lingering objections. At least, silencing them a bit.

Her big, beautiful ass still made a fine movin’ target for her daughter’s little hand. Since Moriah couldn’t swat her mama nearly hard enough, I joined in and soon Moriah and I split cheeks with me smackin’ on the closest one and her going for the smooth, round globe furthest from me.

We wailed her good, at least I did, and soon the mom was whimperin’ like a little babe. Silently, I suggesting to Moriah that she thrust a couple fingers into the hothouse flower she was starin’ at, but the girl seemed oddly disinterested in her mother’s engorged vagina.

Still, I demanded and soon Moriah poked first one finger into the gapin’ hole and then, finding it interesting, followed with another.

Still, we wailed on the mom, though I was quickly loosin’ interest in the game. The poor gal showed every indication of having learnt her lesson. Her ass - red, rosy and remarkably resilient – was glowin’ like Rudolph’s nose on a snowy Christmas Eve. Her whimperin’ had turned to grunts that sounded remarkably like grunts of pleasure and Moriah’s fingers had all the appearance of digits dipped into the sea.

So, I let her up. Or rather, I stood up. The slutty bitch just lay there getting’ whipped and fingered by her daughter as though she were born for only that. For my part, I was hard and startin’ to ache already in the balls, havin’ two glorious whores in high heat in the same room at the same time.

Sure enough, I looked down and Moriah’s thighs were wet with girl grease. The silly bitch was getting off givin’ her mother the smakin’ palm. It was a good thing to know. If I ever needed her off my back for a little while, I’d tie her dam down and let the young girl wail away.

But for now, I pushed her roughly aside and lined my aching stick up about one-inch from her mother’s gapin’ hole. Leanin’ into Meg’s fine, slutty ass, I thrust forward in one long, monstrous push, buryin’ my cock deep into Meg’s gloriously wet cunt!

She was nowhere as tight as her daughter, but from her squeal I must have stretched her some. Meg was unintelligible for a while. That didn’t stop her from speakin’ in tongues though, like the holiest of the Pentecostals. She must have been cussin’ me in the tongues of angels cause I felt like I was in heaven already; plowin’ into her pink like it was spring and I was raised on the farm. That woman had an almighty fine cunt! We fit together like a hand in … like a hand in … Damn it all! Like a hand in a mighty fine glove!

I fucked her hard and rough and deep, better and stronger and faster than I’d been able to do with her daughter’s tight fit. And Mother Margaret, bless her soul, she got into it, too. Before she got to speakin’ English again, she was gruntin’ and moanin’ in all sorts of different dialects, pushin’ that beautiful ass up to meet my every thrust. Her daughter looked on in stunned awe as two high-powered sex machines threw it into fifth gear and got down to a high-octane screw!

I gunned it, buckin’ Meg’s belly up hard every time I slapped her with my nuts. She took it like one of those masochist takes a fine beatin’. She must have been cummin’ already, cause her thighs and my balls were soaked like a drunken sorority girl in a wet T-shirt contest.

Finally I couldn’t take her abuse any more. I stuffed two fingers in her wet hole alongside my cock. When they were nice and greased, I plunged them roughly up her ass and then immediately hosed down Maggie’s cunt as she flailed and squirmed. I must have pumped that bitch with a gallon of go-go juice, because when I finally pulled out, after double-pumping her into a damn-near comma, the combined cum and funk that gushed from her fuck hole practically flooded the whole damn kitchen!

I nearly fainted dead away into a chair. I sat there for a least a minute while nobody else moved in the room. Finally I got my wits about me enough to take charge of a suddenly scared and bashful Moriah.

“Well, what are you waiting on,” I asked her. “Your man’s cock needs cleanin’, girl. Do I have to explain everything to ya?”

She sucked and nursed on my limp tool until I felt John Thomas’ heart began to beat again. But I wasn’t really interested in another fuck just yet. So I drug the hungry bitch off my shaft and pushed her gently towards her mother.

“Clean her up the same way, now. Be a good girl. She’ll do the same for you later tonight.”

I looked at the two of them, a mother and daughter slut-fuck team if there ever was one. I might need help with these two. Luckily, I knew a few Joe’s that would be happy to help me keep them in line.

I figured my house was already paid for. We’d sell their shithole. I’d run those lil teenage pricks away that had been sniffin’ around.

These were my two sluts from next door now. And this time, I’ll be damned if I’m gonna fall in love!

Author’s note: I appreciate hearing all constructive feedback, negative or positive. I’d also encourage you to vote, whether you liked it or not.

Red_Writer
Red_Writer
212 Followers
12