Slut's Pleasure

Story Info
She yearns for satisfaction but you won't let her.
1.1k words
3.85
23.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moan, caught up in my erotic fantasy, and wish for my master. But I look up from my position at his feet and see that he is asleep.

I tug vainly at the dog collar and leash that attach me to one of the bedposts, hoping that I can escape long enough to find something hard to fuck myself with. But he has tied his bitch up very well and I cannot leave. I am so wet. I NEED something.

I could try to fingerfuck myself but I know it won't give me the depth I crave. I roll over and my foot strikes something on the bedside table. I freeze, hoping that my master will not awaken, for he will be mad. Nothing falls and I relax.

Then I lift my head slightly wondering what I had knocked against. It was a candle we used as light for last night's fuck session. My eyes widen as a thought occurs to me. Could I? No. Then my dripping pussy reminds me I need something otherwise I will be go nuts.

Sneaking a glance upwards I see that Master is still asleep so I inch my foot back towards the candle. My toes brush it and I use my foot as a hand. Success! Slowly I coil my leg towards me and have the candle within grasp. A sudden movement above me stops me and I glance upward again.

My master is merely rolling over into a more comfortable position on his back. Grinning slyly, I take the candle in my hand. I wonder. Where shall I start? My pussy practically sits up and begs so I oblige. I fumble a bit as I cannot lift my head to make sure it goes in properly. Careful of the wick, I find the area and gently slide it in. The feeling of cold wax sliding into my cunt is intensely erotic and I nearly cum.

In an effort to bring myself back from the edge I rose to so fast, I begin thinking about older woman. I hate wrinkles and fear them intensely so this mental image is enough to quiet the gnawing edge of my hunger.

Carefully I start again, thinking of what I will do next time to my gutter whore. Maria is tied to a chair downstairs with a slow vibrating dildo in her pussy. I know that by morning she will be desperate for a climax and incredibly sore. But she deserves it!

Last night she was given the rare privilege of joining Master and myself in our bed upstairs as he had an urge for girl on girl action. Happy to serve him in any way I brought my fucktoy and put her in his favorite position; her mouth on my pussy.

I pinched my nipples as Maria expertly licked my cunt and sucked on my clit. It made it even better knowing that master was watching as I know he loves seeing me cum. I began riding her mouth as I came closer and closer. Suddenly she thrust her tongue as far into me as she could and I exploded. I screamed "Master! Master!" over and over as I came hard and long.

I could hear his moan and suddenly Maria was jerked off me and he opened her mouth wide. Stuffing his cock down her throat, he fucked her face while standing over her as she kneeled on the bed. I could tell she was in a bad position for she couldn't breathe but Master was too far-gone to care and I think he liked gagging her.

His back arched and I could tell he was flooding her with spunk. After he does that she was supposed to French kiss me and also give me all his cum but I saw the bitch swallow some before she gave it to me! For that she was strapped with a cane that was near the bed. I hit her hard enough to break the skin a little and that's when Master stopped me. So, I tied her up and put the dildo in her pussy.

Now, with the candle in my cunt, all I can think of is the next round of punishment. I decide that I will keep the vibrator in her and rip her asshole wide open with my strap on. Breathing a little heavier, I push the candle deeper and rougher, as I imagine the little whore moaning underneath me. Just as I am about to cum this time I feel a jerk on my leash and I open my eyes.

My master is sitting up and he looks angry. "What are you doing cumslut?" I smile weakly and reply, "Fucking myself with this candle."

Sighing, he takes the candle from my nerveless fingers and urges me to turn over. Confused, I do so and then nearly choke myself when I rear up. He is trying to stick it in my ass!

He slaps my face and tells me, "If my cumslut wanted to get off why didn't she ask her Master? If she wants to act like a dirty whore she is going to be treated like one!"

He proceeds to rape my aching ass over and over with the candle, aided by the pussy cream that oozes from my cunt. Kneeling in front of me, I can see his cock rising with his excitement as a result of his domination. I lick my lips and wonder if I have enough daring.

Leaning forward I take the tip of his penis into my mouth and swirl my tongue around it. Instantly I feel his hand hitting my ass.

"Did I say that you could touch me, bitch? for that you will have to be punished!" I instantly let go and think, "Am I not already being punished?" Ashamed by my thoughts I await whatever he metes out.

Untying my leash from the bedpost he tugs me off the bed onto the floor, making me crawl on all fours with the candle still imbedded in my ass. Cringing in fear and pain I follow him as he leads me from our room into the guestroom farther down the hallway. (Its called the guest bedroom because that is where my master's guests can do anything they want; fucking, sucking, masturbating, whatever their pleasure.)

Once inside the room, he leads me to the center where a iron rod stands up. Attaching me to it, he then goes back to the door and flips on the light. The mirrors in the room instantly reflect blinding light and I close my eyes. A sharp slap instantly makes my eyes open and I stare up at him. He is smiling cruelly and I know this will be a long night...