Slut's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The already tense atmosphere just got 200% tenser. I try and sneak a peek at the two crotches that are in my eyeline to see if I'm causing more than just staring, but the shorts are pretty baggy on both sides of me. I'm hoping to find out soon tho.

3 hands later and I'm starting to think I should become a professional poker player or something. I've clearly won them all, once with a straight. Apparently. Go me. The result of this success on my part has been the de-shorting of Dave, John losing his top and Josh being reduced to just his snug pants. He's not looking much more promising down their either. Dave on the other hand was defiantly semi-hard from the quick glance I managed to snatch before he sat back down opposite to me after the last hand.

The staring at my breasts isn't diminishing, which may be aiding my winning streak. Admittedly I have started playing with them between hands, just cupping them, or stroking the nipples teasingly. Wanting to see how far I can push these guys before they forget all about the cards and just start playing with me.

The ninth hand finds me with a pair of threes, which even I know is rubbish, but Peter has a single 8 as his best card and joins Dave in just his underwear. As he's sitting to my right I get a good long look at the tenting of his boxers. I lick my lips without realising it then meet his eye. I'm not quite sure I've ever seen anyone blush quite so much. I giggle and pick up the next hand.

Again, it doesn't suck. I'm starting to think something's being fixed around here. Another hand and still no nudity. I'm sure once one of us is naked things will escalate.. and quickly. Instead John is the fourth of the guys to be left in just his underwear. Once more I get to have a good long look at what appears to be a good long cock held inside some rather terribly patterned vivid green and bright red boxers. I want to sit on that cock so badly, yet we're all seemingly locked into this pretence of a card game.

To hurry things a long a little I announce between hands I'm going for another coke and tell them I'll bring them back some beers. I rush down the stairs and find the drinks and slip my fingers into my panties as I stand in the kitchen.

Such relief as my fingertips brush my clit. I slip a digit down to my hole, parting my lips, I'm so utterly, no-two-ways-about-it soaking wet. I slide my finger all the way into me then back out before sucking it clean and taking the drinks back up.

I pass out the drinks when I get back, not even bothering to check if sleeping beauty is still comatose. I so, so hope this hand has been fixed. If it's not I'm just gonna throw away any decent cards I have. If I'm not touched soon I'll just have to lay on the floor and get myself off.

The guys try to look as innocent as they can when I view my hand. A two, a four, an eight, a jack and an ace. Good. I swap two without thinking and pick up an ace. I throw it, and the original ace back along with the jack. I'm left with a single nine as my best card. My cunt clenches hard with anticipation of what's to follow.

I lose easily, and thankfully. I stand. I look around at the five guys staring at me. I hook my thumbs into the waistband of my French knickers. I hear the intake of their breath. The guys can't believe I'm actually doing this. Neither can I. I bend forwards, way forwards. I push my panties down to my knees. They drop to the floor. I straighten slowly.

I stand almost naked in my black stockings and shoes. My hands raise to my breasts without my brain getting involved. They stare some more. I stare at them staring as they inch over my flesh with their eyes. I can smell my arousal. I wait for something to happen, for one of them to make the first move. I can't wait, I want their hands over me, grabbing me, mauling me. Poking, fingering, squeezing, pinching my pale skin. Come ON...

Josh finally breaks the silence: 'nice pussy'. He gathers up the cards and starts to shuffle. What? Is that it? Confused, I sit back down. This is getting very weird now. Another hand is dealt. I don't think any of us are concentrating on it in any real way. I lose again, this time by sheer poor luck or bad strategy.

I point out that I'm already naked, except the stockings, a fact which I'm fairly sure they are all aware of. I'm told by a grinning Josh that I have to do a dare instead. I agree before he's finished uttering the words. He finishes his drink with a long last swig and places the bottle purposefully on the table. He meets my eyes. 'Fuck yourself with it.'

God this guy's arrogant, but right now I'm so far beyond caring. I take the bottle in my hand and push my chair back a few feet from the improvised card table. I look down my body as I stroke the top of the bottle over my lips, parting them gently with the cold glass. I slip it forwards, rubbing it up against my opening. My left hand returns to my breast, gripping it tightly as I slide the long cool neck of the beer bottle deep inside my very wet cunt.

My eyes close instinctively and my back arches as I slide it out and back in deep as it will go, slowly starting to fuck myself. God I wish the neck of it were longer, and thicker, and ridged somehow. I push it as deep as it will go, rolling my wrist to rotate the tip inside of me, opening my cunt up with it. Holding it deep, slipping my thumb from it's cold body and to my hot clit, pressing against it, rubbing it gently in small circles.

A remonstrative cry of 'Dude' makes my eyes flick open to the sight of Dave holding his phone up right in front of , filming me on it. Peter's glaring at him, maybe worried that this will cause me to stop the show. Fuck will it. I smile to the small lens, pulling the bottle from my cunt and bringing it to my lips, letting my tongue snake over and into the opening as though fellating it. Peter shrugs before turning his gaze back to me.

I'm sat there legs and lips spread wide, hand on breast, sucking a beer bottle like it was possibly the best dick in the world. I glance at them in turn. All their hands are on the table, as they all try and act cool, like they don't want to jerk off right now over me. The two pairs of boxers I can see are tenting most impressively and I give John an extra slow appraisal.

Suddenly it dawns on me why none of them are making a move. My boyfriend, their friend is slumped unconscious on the bed not 5 feet away from where I'm making their Playboy fantasies come true. I turn my head to check he's still out for the count, he is. Good.

'So who wants to be first?'

My hand places the bottle on the floor, indicating that I'm done with the sideshow and am ready to become the main attraction. I reach down and open my lips wide, letting them see the deep pinkness of me. I slip the tip of an index finger in, rubbing firmly against my tightness as Josh claims his alpha-male role by standing and pulling off his tight white underwear and walking to me with his 5 inch cock leading him forwards.

He pushes the cards and coins off the table, grabs me under the arms and lifts me bodily, laying me down flat on my back. Then without any preamble, my legs are pushed into the air, he leans into me holding them up and then his cock's in me. I groan, more at the sensation of having someone inside of my flesh, rather than through any great sexual satisfaction. He fucks me hard and fast as the others watch. I notice Dave position his phone on the window board so it captures everything. I blow it a little kiss as Josh fucks me.

He parts my legs enough to get his head to my breasts and starts to kiss and lick them hungrily, taking each nipple in turn between his lips, suckling on them. I moan as he does this and that spurs him on, fucking me faster and harder, using every inch he has to get deeper inside of me. I'm pretty sure he must be close to cumming, and although I'm on the pill I'd much prefer none of them came in my cunt. Such a waste...

'Please... please cum on me, I want to feel it on my skin.' At this he pulls out instantly, taking his cock in his hand, jerking hard and fast as my legs split wide open and he starts to cum hard over my stomach, four thick spurts leaving long strings of cum along my flat pale stomach. I dip a finger in to one of them and sample it as he tells me I'm a nasty slut.

'As nasty as you like' I reply tasting more of his cum, waiting for my next cock. Instead of one, I get all four. They've all stripped and suddenly my head is tilted backwards off the side of the dresser and a cock much bigger than Josh's is pushed nearly fully into my mouth making me gag. In such a prone position I don't get to see who it is, or who's entered my cunt. That gets stretched deliciously as a new cock fills me utterly, my legs get pushed back up and each of my hands is guided to a cock. I stroke them in rhythm to the fucking I'm getting.

Mouth, cunt and hands all full of throbbing hard cock, I love it. I suck hard, using my tongue as much as I can, hands over my tits, feeling pinching, twisting my nipples as they push each other further. Whoever's in my cunt tells the others how good it feels how wet I am. He starts to bang harder and harder, deeper and deeper. Long slow strokes, pushing every piece of himself into me. The guy in my mouth follows suit, pushing the head to the opening of my throat and holding me there as I gag over his head. Pre-cum staining my taste buds now, his balls are slapping against my closed eyelids.

The guy in my cunt declares he wants to cum in the slut's mouth, and they have a very, very rapid change around, swapping ends in seconds. I look up to see John jerking over my face, rubbing the head into my cheeks and forehead. Then his hand grabs my chin and he's balls deep in my mouth, and cumming over and over, pumping his hips as more and more cum flows from him. I swallow greedily and a last spurt leaves me a reminder as he pulls out, wiping his cock in my hair before he joins Josh sat on the floor with a beer.

This all takes about a minute, during which time I get my third cock in my cunt, not as big but a little thicker as it stretches me wider, opening me up, pressuring me deliciously. This, combined with the cum filling my mouth, makes me tremble towards my first orgasm of the night. I shout out as I cum hard and shuddering, my spasming cunt and vocal encouragements to fuck me hard. This causes Dave, who it turns out is the one in me, to buck harder and harder against me, til at the final second he pulls out, leans forwards and splatters my stomach and breasts in his cream. It joins the now hardening cum from Josh covering my belly.

These boys sure are quick, I barely have time to catch my breath before Phil is between my thighs, rubbing his head over my now sopping hole. Peter meanwhile is stroking himself just in front of my face, watching me try to catch his nicely sized cock in my mouth. Finally he pushes it in and I start to suck with my cum splattered mouth.

I've not had chance to really realise exactly how *big* Phil's cock is. As he leans over me, my legs split over the sideboard, his weight pressing onto me, I finally appreciate exactly what he has down there. Man, is he large. Even in my lubricated state, he struggles to fit himself in me. I feel completely full as he finally slides home fully. Then as I suck noisily on Peter, he starts to pump, slowly at first, as though he's scared to hurt me, then fast and harder. These two guys last longer than the others and fuck me thoroughly as the others watch on. Their hands move around my body, I groan round the cock in my face when a nipple is pinched, and am rewarded with a slap to my breast, which only makes me groan harder.

Finally, one, then two orgasms rip through me, each more powerful than the last, pre-cum dribbling into my mouth sets of a third and I'm exhausted. That doesn't stop them from fucking both my holes as hard as they can now, picking up their pace finally. Then they change ends and I get to taste the result of my orgasms on the big cock that gave it to me. I lick Phil as best as I can, sucking just the head, unable to get any more into my mouth.

Peter tries his best at the other end, but by now I'm so wet, stretched and tender that it does little for me. Out of the corner of my eye, I notice the other guys are still watching and wanking over us, all three of them fully hard again. I free myself from Phil & Peter and kneel on the floor, motioning them to circle me.

I suck and stroke them in turn, taking cock after cock into my mouth as I rotate through them. Hands and lips constantly full of cum flavoured cocks. Squeezing soft balls, gripping hard shafts, licking eyes and ridges. Bringing them all, hopefully, to the boil at once.

I don't even see who's first. The cum just lands on my forehead. I can feel it dripping towards my eyes as the next guy unleashes on me, and the next, all of them cumming over my face. I open my mouth wide to catch what I can and the rest literally covers me, hairline to chin. My fingers find their own way to my sore clit and I ride roughshod over it's protestations as I lick each cock clean, I cum again, loudly, shivering on my knees, tightening my thighs together, trapping my hand between them. There's cum in my eyes and in my hair, all over my lips and forehead, cheeks and breasts. I look to the phone still recording us and scoop a fingerful of it up and slowly suck on it.

I rub the cum from my eyes then stand, face unclean, and turn to the bed. My boyfriend has finally woken up a little with my last vocal outburst. He's groggy and confused. Half drunk, half hung-over.

I smile at him, I lean in and kiss him, smearing his friends cum all over his face and lips. He lays there bewildered and before he can fully comprehend the situation I've grabbed my dress and ran down the stairs to get my bag. I slip the dress on in the shadows of the garden and call a taxi.

As I wait for the car to arrive I clean my face up properly as best I can and hope that the ignorant son of a bitch is having fun watching the video of me taking all his friends in turn on what was supposed to be our special night

12