Slutty Adventures - Story 02

Story Info
A virgin's first time that she'll never forget.
1.1k words
4.13
8.6k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Foreword*

Before this story begins I'd like to say thanks to everyone that viewed my first story, I really didn't expect to get nearly 2.5k views in just a few days.

***

It was a warm day in mid June and our slut was nervous, for she was a virgin and was going to be having sex with her Daddy today. The slut was dressed in a white flowery dress, no bra and a small, white lacy thong. Her body was slim, with a slight hourglass figure and her skin was almost perfect. Her Daddy had been on a date with her the previous week and she could feel his dominating allure which made her panties wet and her mind drift to places she had never been to before.

There was a loud knock at the door of the slut's flat and her heart raced with nervousness but also excitement at the thought of what will happen this evening, tonight and the following morning. She opened the door and there was Daddy, dressed in a light blue shirt and slim fit black jeans, suitable for someone his age of which he was 20 and the slut was only just 18. Her Daddy stepped in the doorway and gave his slut a kiss on the lips, having to bend down because she was at least a foot smaller than her. He was 6'2" with slim build and thick hair, his face was a little freckly and his hands were big enough to dwarf hers.

Having both eaten prior to the meet-up and not wanting to waste anytime the horny pair moved to the slut's bedroom where they started to kiss and make out, biting each others lips and sucking their tongues into their mouths with passion and lust towards each other. Daddy picks up the slut and she wraps her legs around his waist while he moves down to he neck to start kissing and marking her all over with hickeys. Standing her back on the floor Daddy removed the slut's dress to reveal her perky boobs, her tits hard like bullets and her white thong was already darkened with an ever increasing wet patch coming from her horny pussy.

Daddy took of his shirt and jeans to reveal a pair of tight white boxers that accentuated his large bulge, he stepped forward and made out with the slut some more, pushing a hand inside her thong so he could rub her clit to make her moan. kneeling down, the slut started to pull Daddy's boxers down to reveal his big cock, it was at least 6" long but probably bigger and it was very thick. The slut jerked it at first before taking the head in her mouth, making sure to use her tongue to stimulate his cock like he'd told her during their sexting all week. She started to get the hang of it and managed to take more into her mouth and used one hand to jerk what she couldn't fit in her mouth. The slut gagged as Daddy's cock hit the back of her throat but she held on because she didn't want to ruin this before it truly began. Daddy's cock started to fidget and the slut could taste his pre cum which surprisingly wasn't bad at all, she started bobbing her head up and down, faster and faster until Daddy, with huge groan, let out a hot, thick load of cum that filled the slut's desperate little mouth.

As much of a whore as she felt like, the slut knew that wasn't the last time she would have a big load dumped in her and it made her excited for the rest of the night.

Daddy picked his virgin whore up and laid her on the bed removing her thong as he did so to reveal her pretty pink and perfectly shaved pussy. Daddy kissed, bit and sucked the slut's neck and slowly moved down her body while doing this, eventually getting to her soaked pussy. Using his tongue to part her pussy lips, Daddy started to lick and lightly suck on the virgin's clit which made her moan and squirm. The slut's pussy tasted delicious and he pushed his tongue into her hole so he could lick and taste as much as possible, she moaned even louder at this and started to whimper a little as her clit became very sensitive. Daddy licked and sucked more vigorously and made his slut cum with a satisfying, high pitched moan, her pussy clenched as the orgasm rocked through her body and then relaxing again to let all her cum flow on to Daddy's face and into his mouth, he loved the taste and started stroking his cock to get it big and hard for what was about to happen next.

The slut was ready for Daddy's big, hard member to fuck her hard and she wouldn't have very long to wait. Daddy pushed his tip into the slut's tight little pussy, she moaned as did he and Daddy pushed more of his girthy rod into her tight hole. When he got his whole length inside her pussy he pulled out and slammed back in again, making the slut moan and wince in pain slightly as the big cock stretched her walls out. Eventually they got into a rhythm and Daddy was able to start pounding his obedient little slut's pussy, every thrust they both moaned and groaned, Daddy started choking the slut with one hand while feeling her boobs with the other and pounding harder and faster than before. Just before he reached his climax, Daddy pulled out and flipped the slut over.

Daddy ordered the slut to get in a doggy style position, she did so quickly and embraced the big cock that reentered her hole to continue the pounding but in a new position that hit different spots within the slut's tight pussy. Daddy spanked her tight ass until each cheek had a red raw hand print, then he pushed a thumb into the slut's tight ass and continued his conquest to cum inside her pussy.

When Daddy was close to blowing his next load he let the slut know by grabbing her hair and wrenching her head back, his cock twitched and out shot ribbon after ribbon of hot cum straight into her tight hole. She could feel it inside her and knew that she was going to love being filled with cum and bred like a whore.

Exhausted, the couple collapsed next to each other with Daddy giving soft kisses to the slut who was suddenly very sleepy. They both fell asleep in each others arms. Just as she was drifting off, the now not-so-virgin realised it would be a night she would not forget for a very long time.