Slutty Bridesmaids Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine. You win. I'll let your friend get the date she wants. I'll do whatever you want. Please god just let me cum."Mr. Everhard screamed deliriously.

"That's a good boy."Janet smiled as she jumped off his lap and took her place kneeled down in between his legs. She jerked the base of his pulsating cock and sucked on the head. Despite the pain and torture, it was only a matter of seconds before Mr. Everhard was gripping for the bottom of the chair and screaming that he was going to cum. Janet opened her mouth a few inches away from his cock as cum spewed out and landed everywhere. It filled up her open mouth. It hit her chin. Her forehead. Her cheek. A few ropes planted in her hair. The last final squirts and drops sprayed her neck, her tits, and her dress. She was covered in cum. Good thing Janet loved the taste of it as she gulped down a mouthful, even sucking him clean for good measure.

Mr. Everhard was paralyzed in his chair. He was conscious, but unable to move. Janet got up and cleaned herself off in his office bathroom. She was a mess and cum stains were everywhere, but her job was done. She left Mr. Everhard in that same position as she opened the door to leave.

With every ounce of energy left in him, Mr. Everhard muttered out a question, "Who are you?"

Janet stopped as she opened the door. She turned around with one foot out the door.

"I'm the maid of honor", she replied before slamming the door shut behind her.

That night, Janet's phone rang and she already knew who it was before she even looked at the caller ID. She answered it quickly, "Hey Trace." Janet had to hold the phone away from her ear as the loud screams of joy were deafening. After a few seconds of screaming, Janet was finally able to get a few words in. "See...everything isn't ruined. You were worried over nothing."

Everything was right in the world. The girls talked happily as Amy jumped on for a three way call.

"So what's next?" Tracy asked.

Janet and Amy answered at the same time.

"THE BACHELORETTE PARTY..."

12