Slutty Cum Loving Faggot

Story Info
Tricked into becoming a slut cum loving faggot.
2.1k words
58.4k
32
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My life as a two-bit slutty cum loving faggot

I was a married man with two sons, daughter and a very sexy wife. Had a good job, the wife worked in the office, made better money than me but we were happy so I thought. After the kids grew up the wife started working over time and going on the road a lot, I knew she wished that she had married a man with a big cock not the tiny cock I have, sorry I must refer to it as my clitty now, the sex life has stopped long ago I thought she just too busy to bother getting sexy for me, I always made sure to get her off that lease twice before using my tiny ooops my clitty in her.

After not getting any sex except me jerking, I thought I would check out the gay bar in a nearby town, just to see want was going on, not thinking I might turn out to be a sissy cock lover. She was working late so I thought it would do no harm to check it out, maybe get someone to suck my clitty.

Walked in sat down at the bar and nervously ordered a beer, not being a drinker didn't even know what kind I wanted. A man sat down next to me, looking me up and down and stated that I must be new cause he didn't remember seeing me before. Up till he spoke I never had feelings like he gave me. All of a sudden, my clitty was stiff, my ass, I now must to call it my male pussy, was twitching wanting a cock. When I told him that it was my first time here, I sounded like a girl talking, never had I done that. I was getting all worked up, wanted to make out with this stranger. I was so worked up I missed my first clue as to the life changes I was going to make. When he bar tender sat my beer down, the stranger told him to take it away, this newbie wanted a pink sissy. Then he put his hand on my thigh, I almost passed out, the feeling that shot thru my body had never happened before. My clitty was soaking my underwear, my male pussy was begging for a cock, I was squirming on the seat. He told me from now on I was I order pink sissies when I drank.

My pink sissy came, before I could pick it up he took my hand, asking me to go to a booth with him. Wet pre- cum soaked underwear, twitching male pussy, shaking legs and lightheaded from being completely turn on like I have never been before. I sat down and slid in, he sat down putting that hand back on my thigh, I almost dumped a load of cum in my boy panties, I turned face him, started to kissing him, sucked his tongue as deep into my mouth as I could, I just became a wanton slut, needing a cock. He kissed me back letting that hand inched up almost to my clitty, he then stopped asking why I was sitting in a gay bar alone. With my voice still sounding like a little sissy, couldn't believe I was talking that way, told my story of living with a sexy wife and having her turn me down for several years, teasing me endlessly, believing it was due to a small cock.

This is when I was told to refer to that small cock of mine as my clitty, his hand was so close to touching it, I tried to get him to touch it without grabbing his hand putting it where I badly needed to be touched. While telling my story my clitty was pumping out precum like it never had before, I couldn't believe the wetness in my crotch, my male pussy just kept twitching. I took several sips of my pink sissy to wet my dry mouth, wishing it was his cum wetting my throat. That hand of his was driving me wild, so near my clitty, feeling it touching my thigh thinking why hadn't I worn a pair so shorts. He told me finish my drink, he was going to take me to adult store just a half a block away where he could help solve my woes and make me feel wonderful.

Walking down the sidewalk he had his hand on my ass cheeks, I felt so slutty letting a man do this in public, loved every minute of it. Walking thru the door I was completely over whelmed with all the different sex toys I was saw. My poor clitty was about to explode, my male pussy was doing things I don't know it would do, it was twitching, demanding that I find a cock to shove in it. I had no idea my clitty could squirt so much pre-cum. This man I was with kept that hand on my ass cheeks causing me to walk even more like a sissy in heat. He lead me to a door marked private booths, all I could think of was , this man is going to fuck me good, my clitty is going to get to explode it's clitty juice. Again, I missed a clue to the way my life was going to change when he said; the booth at the end of the hall is now yours to use every time you are here, I was so excited my male pussy was in control. I walked in and there was a cot, chair and mirror on one wall. Two holes in the side walls, later learned to love those glory holes. We sat down on cot, this man started making out with he and again I was going to squirt my clitty juice. How did the wonderful man know when to stop is still beyond me?

He got up stating I needed to watch the "training film" so I could be a proper sissy. The film started chapter one of becoming a sexy slutty cum loving faggot, I was ready to do any thing to get relieve. A sissy talking started telling me "trainee" to remove every thing but your boy underwear, look that that pathetic little dick, from now on this will be your clitty, to refer to it as anything else earn you a punishment.

Now look in the mirror, slap those cheeks, you will learn to love being slapped, it is a part of your love making. That little brown hole, will be your male pussy, again calling it any thing but male pussy will get you punishment. Push a finger in, you may what to stick in your mouth first get it real wet and slick. Get use to having something in that male pussy, it will be getting a lot of cum squirted in that male pussy.

We will work on your sissy cock sucking cum swallowing practice. This film will teach you on the sissy ways of pleasing men's cock and balls. Watching that lesson only made me wanting a cock of my own to suck, hoping the man who brought me here comes back soon. The door open and he walked in, I almost shot my clitty juice just seeing him, he handed me a big black butt plug, with shaking hand I took it, he stated that I should either suck on it to get it ready or try getting some of my pre-cum from my clitty to slick it up, which I did. but I couldn't stop my self from sucking it before trying to put it place, it started to slide in but not slick enough for first butt insertion, this strange wonderful sexy man took it from my hand, spit in my male pussy, which almost pushed me over the edge, gently pushed into place, at that time I knew I wanted to be a slutty cum loving faggot.

Then he asked me to set down in chair, picked up my pre-cum soaked boy panties showing them to me, stating from now on you will wear sexy lacy women's panties, then he told me to open my mouth, oh my god he shoved those wet boy panties in my face saying sniff you slut. Again, my clitty was so close to exploding, I was getting so excited he pulled them back saying, slut open your slutty mouth, in those pre-cumed soaked boy panties went. Never had my clitty ever explode so hard, never had it shot cum with out some one touching it, I was so close to passing out from pleasure, I was dry humping moaning like a sissy, I was hooked.

He stepped in front of me saying; welcome to our life as a slutty cum loving faggot, putting his cock in my mouth, my clitty still dripping from cumming, I sucked him just like the film taught me. When he shot his load of cum in my slutty mouth, this slut squirted a load of pre-cum.

I was in a fog, never had I felt so complete, pleasing men was my thing. The stranger who I had just met and fell for give my first order as a slutty cum loving faggot: tomorrow at 7 pm, slut report back to your booth, being late is not a option. Make sure you are in sissy panties, preferably pink lace, and no more men's clothing you are one of our sissies now. Leave that black plug in, you may remove it to shit, then replace. Tomorrow you will learn how to take care of your male pussy to keep it ready for use. Any questions? He kissed me on my forehead, then slapped my ass cheeks telling me to make sure to show that ass of yours off while walking out, customers love slutty sissies walking around.

After I had strutted toward the door, taking long way around proudly showing just how much of a slut I could be, my new friend told me to wait at the door. After waiting at least five minutes, with lots of men checking me out. I man walked up every nervously asked if he could buy the under wear that was in my mouth, I was so excited I completely forgot my pre-cumed soaked underwear had been stuffed in my mouth. Now I was feeling embarrassed, then I remembered, I want to be a slutty cum loving faggot, so I proudly slowly and as sexy as one could be pulled them out of my slut mouth. Very sexy I asked what his name was. Nervously he replied John, I asked John if he wanted some fresh clitty juice on my boy panties, all he could do was nod his head. Be a slut I unfastened my pants and let them drop to my ankles, for the first time in my life was proudly showing everyone my pre-cumed cum covered clitty. John could not stop staring at my clitty, so I took his hand wrapped my damp boy underwear around his hand, helped him wipe my pre-cum cum covered clitty off. I heard John moan,his whole body shivered, it was very plane I had just pleased another man, I made him cum in his under ware without touching him, this made my clitty stiffer, no longer was I embarrassed, but John was. I kissed him on the cheek and told him it was ok, you just made my day very complete and if he would wear those boy panties back in, I would let him do whatever he wanted to me.

I heard the man who bought to the store say: slut pull your pants up or take them off, yes this slut proudly stepped out of those boy pants, picking them up ready to walk to my car. My man walked up telling me he would walk me to my car. All the way there that hand rubbed my ass cheeks, and his finger slightly pushing on the butt plug in my male pussy, just teasing me causing me to think of nothing but how stiff my clitty was with the fresh air blowing on it, why this man made me act so sissy like is still a wonder to me. I was getting hotter and hotter wanting to wrap my arms around him and make out like two school kids. At my car he opened my door kissing me goodnight, telling me that I will see him tomorrow at 7pm. Damn I couldn't wait.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
frindfrindabout 6 years ago
Great Story, surferharry!!

I don't know why this story is classified as "NonConsent/Reluctance". People looking for a good bi or gay story might miss it in their search.

Adult Book Stores are great!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Don't bother. . .

I don't know why the author wrote the article with any inclination that he was straight. . That makes it unbelievable. You lost my attention at the third paragraph.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Turning Him Into A Whore She turns him into a trick turning whore.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Anklet Adventure Pt. 01 Wife discovers anklet and cuckolds with bbc.in Interracial Love
A Harmless Favor A young wife assists her young husband to become a sissy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Black Cock: A Wife Falls Too Straight married man sacrifices wife to his black Master.in Interracial Love
Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories