Slutty Ever After

Story Info
Gracie gives Prince Charming a wedding present.
2.4k words
4.61
13.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not everyone gets to be the hero of the story, Gracie," her mother took the book out of her hands, closing it as she placed it down on the counter next to her. "Someone needs to be the sidekick, or the villain, or the townsfolk singing harmony in the background."

Gracie cocked an eyebrow. "Oh yeah? Which one of those am I?"

"None of them. You're the girl who serves the beer. Table three." Her mother placed two steins in her hand and nudged her into the raucous rumble of the tavern.

"So I said to her, 'You've been living with seven men and you want me to believe your still as pure as mountain snow?'" The dark haired man at table three flashed a wolfish smile.

His companion's eyes widen. "And what did she have to say to that?"

A dark lock of hair flopped forward as the speaker learned in, "Well from what she told me, there's a reason you never see a female dwarf around. Seems that they're just not needed... if you catch my drift."

Gracie watched as the thought processed in the companion's face, realization moving slower than a castle drawbridge. "Oooohhhhhhh. Wait, and you believe that?"

"Let's just say when I finally got to plough that snow, I could tell it was fresh." He tipped back and let out a laugh that echoed through the tavern.

Gracie suppressed an eye roll. "Your drinks, your highnesses," She gave a slight curtsey.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't my favorite barmaid," the prince let out a low whistle, his eyes never straying higher than the swell at the top of her bodice.

"I didn't think I'd see you here anymore now that you're married," she placed the tankards on the table, feeling a heat rise within her. "No beer back in the castle?"

"Oh, there's plenty of beer back in the castle. But none of it has this view," the husky edge to his voice travelled up her legs and settled in the dark, damp place beneath her skirts.

"You'd best mind your words, your highness. The walls of this tavern have many ears, and loose lips to go with them."

Gracie turned to leave, but the prince caught her wrist, pulling her towards him until his mouth brushed her ear. His breath was hot against her neck as he spoke words only she could hear. "Your lips are the only lips I care about in this tavern."

"Sorry, I don't kiss men who've recently kissed corpses," she wrenched her arm free, her voice loud enough for the sandy-haired man across from her to hear. "Now if you'll excuse me."

"It was a magical enchantment!" He called after her, but Gracie never turned around.

"Mama, I'm going out to fetch some water from the spring!" She plucked the bucket from the floor by the bar and crossed her way out the door before her mother could respond.

The warm summer night air enveloped Gracie as she made her way to the stream behind the stable.

She would not think about the prince. She wouldn't not think about the prince and his stupid charming smile and his stupid sexy voice. She would not think about how the last time she had seen him he'd bent her over a stack of hay bales in that very stable. The way he gripped the hair at the back of her neck as he pressed his royal staff into her...

She nearly sat down in the stream, worried the burning heat between her legs would set her skirt on fire.

She wasn't in love with him. That was for damn sure. He was too cocky for her, too much of a flirt. She was certain she wasn't the first taven girl he'd bedded before his father made him settle down, and she had a feeling she wouldn't be the last.

Besides, even if there had been more than a salty lust, it wouldn't have worked out between them. She'd been in the crowd outside the royal wedding- everyone had. The ceremony, the pomp, the bowing. She'd always wanted more than to be more than a barmaid in the back ground of the great stories- but that life wasn't it.

A twig snapped behind her, startling her from her thoughts. She straightened, her ears straining for the source of the sound. They were too close to town for any real beasts, but sometimes the human ones were just as dangerous.

"There you are. Don't you know it's dangerous to be out in the woods by yourself at night?" Prince Ferdinand emerged into a beam of moonlight.

Gracie's posture relaxed, but her heart still raced. "How kind of you to chaperone me while I went for water, but I know these woods like the back of my hand. Besides, the Big Bad Wolf knows not to mess with me."

The prince took a step closer, "What about me? I would very much like to mess with you." He grabbed her by the waist, pulling her against him. She could feel his excitement straining in his trousers.

"As fun as that may be, I'll have to decline. I won't trifle about with other women's husbands. Well, unless she's there to join in." The image flashed in Gracie's mind of her mouth on the new princess' porcelain white breast as those blood red lips wrapped themselves around the prince's hard cock.

Sparks snapped in the air between them. Gracie felt his cock jump through all the layers of fabric as he considered the thought himself. She could feel her resolve start to slip, but he stepped away instead.

"I thought you might say that. You always were quite the noble wench. So I have come up with a plan B." The devil glinted in his eyes.

His sandy-haired companion emerged from the darkness. A cousin, if Gracie remembered correctly. Not as prestigious as the Prince, but still had a good enough title and land- nevermind the family dimples- that made half the kingdom swoon.

Her mind swam with possibilities. "What sort of plan were you thinking?"

"Did you know I've always been a fan of the theatre? There's nothing like a good show to make you feel like you a right there, really living it. It's almost as good as the real thing." He cocked his head innocently. "Do you know what I mean?"

Gracie glanced back and forth between the prince and his cousin. "And what makes you think I'm so keen to perform with a man I hardly know?"

The prince dropped his voice. "Because I know you, my dear girl. You love a good adventure."

His voice sent a chill up her spine. Her nipples strained against the linen of her bodice.

"Of course, if you are not interested, please say so. I may be a bit of a rake, but I'm an honourable man. We'll happily walk you back safely to the tavern and bid you goodnight. But if I'm right," he slid his hand against the line of her bodice, "Well, just consider it a belated wedding present."

Gracie sucked her breath at the feeling of his cool fingers against her breasts. She'd never imagined doing something so brazen before, but then again if she didn't get some relief soon she might go mad.

Mad enough to fuck another man while the crown prince watched.

She gathered her skirt into a deep cursety. "Well, in that case, your highness. I do hope you enjoy the show."

She closed the space between herself and the sandy-haired duke. Placing her hands on his face, she pulled him into a kiss. He met her enthusiastically, his hands on her waist, pulling her against him.

She ran her hands down his back, marvelling at the sculpted muscles under his shirt. She pulled his shirt free from his waistband, needing to feel his skin under her hands. He groaned into their kiss as she scraped her fingernails lightly against the marble of his flesh.

Breaking from her mouth, he trailed a line of kisses down her neck, stopping to bite the junction of her neck and shoulder. His hand slid up her side, coming to cup her breast. His thumb found her nipple and he rubbed it through the fabric.

She let out a small moan, her body arching to him. Needing no more encouragement, he tugged at the fabric above the stays of her corset, finally freeing her right breast. Her nipple hardened in the night air. He pinched it, eliciting a gasp from her. He smiled and lowered his mouth to take her nipple in his teeth.

Until then her eyes had been closed, caught up in the kiss, but now she opened them seeking the eyes of the Prince. If this show was for him, she wanted to be sure he was enjoying it.

The prince leaned against a tree. His face was shrouded in shadows, but she could see his hand rubbing slightly against the front of his trousers. She thought about the glorious royal cock that reigned inside those britches and wondered if such a trait ran in the family.

She slid her hand from under the duke's shirt and slid it down the front of his waistband, thrilled that the feeling of hard marble was found there too. She ran her hand the length of it, wondering if this was how these great mean really conquering kingdoms.

She gave his cock a squeeze, and in return, he bit down on her nipple hard enough she moaned.

Unable to contain her lust, Gracie began working open the front of the duke's pants. He helped her impaitent hands, a small grunt into her breast whenever her hand lingered on him too long.

When he was finally free, she marvelled at the sight of him. Dropping to her knees, she knelt before it, unsure where to begin but knowing that she needed that cock.

Gracie looked over to where the prince stood. His own glorious member was out, glowing in the moonlight. His hand was wrapped around the shaft, but he didn't move, watching her intently.

Turning her body so she could keep the prince in her line of sight, she took the duke's cock in her mouth. He gasped, grasping at her to hold himself steady. She moved against him slowly, methodically. The whole time keeping her eyes on the prince, his hand moving in time with her careful ministrations. She almost came right there from the mere thrill of is.

She flicked her tongue on the tip of the duke's dick, a few quick teases before taking him her mouth again. He filled her to near gagging and she eased off a bit, running her tongue along the shaft while still in her mouth. He gasped and pulled himself from her lips.

He took her hand and helped her up, guiding her to a large rock that sat next to the stream. She leaned against it, and he took the hem of her skirt and pushed it up, higher and higher until the full length of her legs were exposed. She heald the gathered skirts in her hands to give the prince full view as this time the duke dropped to his knees.

His lips made contact with the swollen hood of her clit, and her head immediately tilted back. His hand spread her open, allowing his tongue access to the deepest regions of her. His tongue flicked across her clit in testing motions, seeing what elicited moans from her.

Gracie opened her eyes, searching for the prince. He'd moved closer to the show, now standing only feet behind his cousin. His hand moved steadily on his own cock, but his eyes were locked on her.

The duke slipped a finger into her wet crease. The sensation, combined with the practised motions on her clit and the boring eyes of the prince sent her completely undone. A wave of bliss crashed over her, the orgasm blacking out everything around her for a few seconds.

Placing one last kiss on her clit, the duke stood, unable to contain himself any further. Her pussy still pulsing from the orgasm, the Duke pressed himself at her opening. He slid his cock against her wet crack, teasing her and himself.

"Please," she begged, her eyes still on the prince.

Obliging, the Duke pushed himself into her. She gasped at the girth of him, her body feeling filled. He found a steady rhythm and slid into her. His thumb found her clit, rubbing it gently in time.

The rock under her bit against her exposed flesh, but the grit of it only excited her. She wrapped her legs around the Duke's waist, drawing him further into her. He happily obliged, pumping harder into her.

Behind him, the prince increased the pace of his own strokes. His eyes were clouded and Gracie could tell he was close. She wanted to go with him. If he wanted to feel like he was there, then damnit she would go with him.

Biting her lip, she gave the prince a nod. Then tilted her head back, letting her body let go into a sparkle of orgasmic light. She heard the prince grunt, which only seemed to intensify the shudder within her. The Duke groaned and collapsed gently on to her.

For a few moments, there were no sounds except the babble of the river and three sets of ragged breath.

Without words, they gathered themselves- adjusting clothes and fluffing hair back into place. Gracie filled her pail in the stream, and the two men escorted her back to the side of the tavern.

Bowing her head slightly, Gracie smiled. "I hope your highness has enjoyed his wedding present. I wish you a long and happy marriage."

The prince took her hand and kissed it, smiling at the smell of sex that still lingered on it. "Very much indeed. Goodnight."

The Duke bowed, a goofy grin never fully leaving his face.

Gracie re-entered the tavern, placing the water bucket behind the bar.

"There you are, girl," her mother scolded. "I thought you'd been eaten by wolves. You were off fantasizing again, weren't you? I saw you talking to the prince and his cousin. No use even bothering daydreaming about those too. I'm sorry, my love, but they are too far out of your reach."

Gracie rolled her eyes. "I know, I know. But someone has to serve them beer."