Slutty Girls & Eager Men Ch. 1

Story Info
She seeks kinky experiences with older man.
3.8k words
4.48
108.3k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saul
Saul
3 Followers

"So?"

"So what?"

"So, what do you think?"

"Susannah, it's perverted."

She laughed, "Of course it is, that's the idea."

"But, ..." Rebecca struggled for words, "Suse, he's more than twice your age."

"So? He should at least know what he wants." Her giggle held a slightly evil tinge to it, "He may even no how and where to touch me!"

Rebecca sighed with some exasperation "If you're going to go all the way with this, whatever I say, why did you tell me?"

"Because I want someone to know where I am and I can't exactly tell my parents can I? They think I'm safe here with you."

"What if he's kinky? We already know he's a pervert, he's masturbating on cam with eighteen year old girls."

"Nineteen. And why the hell should I complain if he is. Maybe I'll enjoy getting fucked for a change. Pass me my lipstick would you?"

Rebecca sighed handing over the lipstick, "What is it you want me to do?"

"I'm meeting him at the Harbor Castle Westin at ten. I'll call you at ten thirty and at twelve. If you don't hear from me within, say, five minutes of those times, call my cell and if I don't answer, call the police or something. Okay?"

"No, not okay, but I'll do it for you anyway. I still think you're crazy."

Susannah laughed, "Maybe, but I'm definitely horny, and if I don't have sex with someone soon, other than a pubescent pimply teenage twit who cums in his pants before I even get my bra off, I'm going to fucking burst."

Rebecca giggled, "I can agree with that at any rate. But you have to promise me one thing."

"What's that?"

"Details, I want to know everything tomorrow."

Susannah smiled and gave her friend a quick kiss on the cheek, "Your on. Now, how do I look?" She did a quick spin.

"I have to admit, spectacular. If I were a guy I'd want to fuck you." Susannah raised her eyebrows, then winked as she left. Rebecca settled back at her computer, waiting for the 10:30 call.

* * *

Susannah didn't like the Harbor castle Westin. The service was fabulous and the rooms were spectacular, the lobby, however, was an awkward shape made up of bits and pieces here and there. It was long and rather narrow and despite the length and the height of the ceiling, not to mention the splendor of the marble, brass and mirrors the lobby felt small. Her attention wasn't on the architecture however.

Despite the confident words to Rebecca earlier that evening, the approach of ten o-clock and the imminent meeting left large butterflies deep in her stomach. The only thing that was keeping her there was an intense desire to see exactly what the evening offered. Anticipation, she was discovering, was a huge turn on.

"Susannah?" His voice was deeper than the tinny computer speakers had led her to believe.

She took a deep breath and turned around. He was there, looking the same as his webcam promised, though wearing more clothes. He'd chosen a dark suit and tie, both appeared to be expensive. "Hi,"

"You came, I wasn't sure if you were going to."

"I didn't have any doubts. Well," she corrected herself, "at least not until I actually got here."

"I never do this you know."

She laughed gently, "I know, or at least I believe you when you say you don't. This is a bit weird isn't it?"

He nodded, "Shall we head upstairs to the room? I'm not rushing you or anything," he hastened to add, "It's just that we can talk a bit more privately."

She smiled again, "Lead the way."

The room, 2719, looked out over the lake and as Susannah stood at the window she could see air craft turning for their final approach to the Island Airport and boats, sparkling with light, departing for late night dinner cruises. "It's beautiful."

"So are you, more beautiful in real life than on the internet."

She laughed, "Flatterer."

"No, I'm being honest. Even high quality web cam's don't do you justice. Besides," he laughed, "It's nice to see you moving without doing so at a rate of 15 frames per second."

She giggled, "I hope you don't mind, I have to call a friend."

"Escape plan?"

"Sort of, if you turned out to be up to something ... weird. She's expecting a call at midnight too."

"Are you going to do a Cinderella on me?"

Susannah laughed again feeling much more at ease "What and vanish at midnight?" She shook her head, "Don't worry I don't intend to sprint out of here on the stroke of twelve. Hang on a second." She pulled out her cell and dialed quickly, "Becca,... no I'm fine, ... yep things are going well" she blushed suddenly, "Not yet no ... okay, I'll call you at midnight as promised ... I will, bye. ... Okay bye. ... Becca I've got to go ... yea okay, bye."

"Protective?"

"She can be, she thought I was being a bit irresponsible meeting you tonight. That's why the calls. If I don't call she's calling the police claiming you've raped and abducted me." She giggled again suddenly, "Although she does want a full report tomorrow."

"Oh, oh..."

"Don't worry, it isn't rape if I'm willing."

"And are you?"

She moved from the window and stood in front of him, took his hand and slid it slowly up her thigh, past the top of her stockings and onto the soft skin, "You tell me." She said, slightly breathlessly.

She took a deep breath as his hand came into contact with her crotch, "You're pussy is very hot."

"So am I." She said, moving her legs further apart.

"Are you really going to let me make love to you?"

Susannah shook her head, "No, I'm going to let you fuck me."

"I love the way you talk dirty, it makes you sound like such a slut."

His fingers were working under the crotch of her panties now and touching her directly. "I am a slut. I'm in a hotel room with a strange man more than twice my age. Mmm, that feels good. And I'm about to let him fuck my brains out."

"I'm glad: you're very wet." He smiled up at her, "Tell me what you want me to do to you tonight."

"Fuck me,"

"Details Suse, ... I want to hear kinky details." He'd worked the crotch of her panties off her pussy now and was slowly easing two fingers in and out of her.

"Okay. I want you to finger my cunt just the way you're doing, making sure I'm very, very wet. When you're ready you're going to throw me on the bed, lift my legs high in the air and eat me out. Once I've recovered, you're going to sit in that chair and force me to kneel on the floor and suck your cock, until you cum all over my face and in my mouth." His fingers were rapidly fucking her now, and she felt her knees start to buckle as the pleasure overtook her.

In the next instant she found herself picked up and thrown onto the bed. Her legs were forced apart as her skirt was hiked up around her waist and panties were pushed out-of-the-way. She let out a long low groan of pleasure as a warm mouth was attached to her cunt. "Keep talking slut, tell me how you want me to eat you."

"Oh fuck," she groaned, "Lick me, slide your tongue between my labia and dig for my clit, ... that's it," she groaned, "Oh god, yes. Put your tongue deep inside me,... oh fuck...see how far you can get it in." Her hips were moving now, grinding her cunt against his chin and beard. She grew incoherent, her words disintegrating into tiny yelps of pleasure as his tongue returned to her clit and a finger slipped inside her. Her back arched as she came, moaning at the intensity of the pleasure rolling through her. Shivering violently in reaction to her orgasm, she pushed him away from between her legs, the pleasure more intense than she could cope with.

Reluctantly he moved away, red in the face, but smiling as she panted, her body shuddering. "Mmm, that was exactly what I needed." He slipped up the bed so he was lying beside her, her skirt once again neatly in place though she could feel the crotch of her panties bunched to the side of her swollen, throbbing pussy. She rolled over and kissed him passionately, letting her tongue wrestle with his. "You taste of my pussy."

"Does that bother you?"

"No, it's rather sexy, intimate. God that was incredible. You are so much better than boys my age."

"Thank you." He stood up suddenly, "Let's get you undressed." He wasn't gentle about undressing her, ripping her blouse off sending buttons flying. Her skirt he yanked down and threw across the room leaving her standing in high heels, stockings and bra. "I like you like this. Slutty and sexy, the look suits you."

"You don't like the elegant look?" She laughed.

"Oh ... I do, very much. I like imagining what you're wearing underneath it too. But, you should dress for the occasion. For a dinner and dance, the elegant look is perfect, for a night of hot, kinky, wet sex ..." he left the sentence unfinished.

Susannah laughed, "Well then," she said turning around, bending over and wriggling her bottom at him. "I'm yours master, take me as you will."

He grinned, "Time for you to suck me cock, slut." He sat in the chair under the window and beckoned her over. "On the floor and suck."

Susannah, initially inclined to laugh at the commanding tone, suddenly felt her cunt clench and obeyed quickly. She unzipped him easily and pulled his semi-erect cock free of his trousers.

The skin was very soft though her touch had increased the flow of blood, rapidly forcing his cock to full, glorious splendor, and beneath the soft exterior she could feel how hard he really was. He smelled of after shave and soap. She smiled up at him, staring him in the eye, and with gentle deliberation, sucked the crown of his cock between her lips.

He smiled down at her watching as she eased his cock deeper into her mouth, coating it with saliva, before easing it even deeper into her mouth. She ran her tongue over and around it, sucking furiously, occasionally filling the room with a loud slurping noise.

His hand suddenly grasped the back of her head, holding her still, and forcing her head down and his cock deeper. Susannah swallowed rapidly, suppressing the gag reflex. "You're good at this." He said smiling down at her as her head lifted, his cock slipping slowly from her mouth. Again the pressure increased on her neck and she slowly moved deeper into his lap, swallowing his penis again.

It went on for longer than she'd though possible, his slow, deliberate fucking of her face. Her jaw was aching and her knees were sore by the time he grunted his readiness to cum, nevertheless she redoubled her efforts until he suddenly jerked his cock from her mouth and shot a stream of cum over her eye, cheek and chin. Calculatingly she caught his penis in her mouth and let the next spurts settle on her tongue and dribble down her chin. He watched, her lick and slurp messily at his penis, slapping it against her cum splattered face, then pull away and deliberately wipe her chin clean of his cum, then lick the thick gooey cum from her fingers.

The next instant her mouth closed over his penis again, cleaning the spattered cum from that. Eventually she sat back on her heels and smiled up at him, her face shiny and wet, but clean save for a few lumps of cum spattered in her hair.

"Well," he sighed, "that was an experience. I haven't had many women approach sucking cock with such willingness."

"That's me, ready for anything." She giggled.

"Do you have any idea how sexy it was watching you play with my cock and that cum like that?" he asked, slowly tucking his penis back inside his trousers.

"Some," she said standing up and stretching, "But I'll be honest, next time we do this, I'm going to have to find a more comfortable spot than kneeling on the floor."

He laughed, nodding his head. "I'm sure something can be arranged. But you're not leaving yet are you?"

"Hardly, the evening has just begun. What is the time, anyway?"

"Um,... 11:50."

Her eyebrows rose in surprise, "We've already been here over an hour, wow, time flies when you're having fun! What shall we do next?"

"Next, we give my penis time to recover. You are insatiable aren't you?"

"No, just a horny, rather kinky slut." She said sitting in the chair next to him. "So, tell me, why me?"

"Shouldn't I be asking that question? You're young, nubile, sexy, slutty, kinky, and best of all willing. Why me?"

"Because you aren't a pubescent pimply teenage twit who cums in his pants before I even get my bra off, although." She added cocking an eyelid at him, "You have cum, and I haven't even got my bra of yet."

He burst out laughing, "Well, no, but that can soon be fixed."

"Later" she said, "So tell me what else you fantasize about?"

"Oh god, lots of things."

"Tell me. Trust me, I'm not about to judge."

"Um, okay ... group sex, I'd love to watch you get fucked by another man while I'm having my cock sucked."

"By me, or another woman?"

"Either."

Mm, that sound's like fun, what else." She stood up for a second and pushed her panties to the floor, bending over and letting back bend into a concave shape displaying her ass to David. She quickly sat down in the corner of the couch, again, opened her legs, then gently started playing with her pussy. "Come on, that can't be the end of your fantasies."

"No, you just distracted me. What else, you know about my cum fetish. I'd love to watch you give two or three guy's a blow job letting them all cum on you."

"Cum bath. That would be very sexy. Have you heard of Bukkake?"

"Of course. Would you do that though?"

"God yes, with the right group of guys." She said slipping one long finger right up inside her pussy, then pulling it out and adding another one.

"Wow, okay what about cream pies?"

"You mean eating cum out of a girls cunt? I'd do that, actually I'd like to try having sex with another woman."

"Really? How about this then, you and another woman having lesbian sex, while a bunch of guy's jerk off over you."

She pulled out her fingers and sucked them into her mouth, staring him in the eye and making a show of licking her cream off her fingers before dropping her hand back to rub furiously at her clit. "You do have a sick imagination, I like it very much." She said somewhat breathlessly.

"Anal sex." He said.

"Giving or receiving?"

"Both actually. I'd love to have you force a very well lubricated dildo into my ass."

"Oh fuck. Fuck me now."

"Now?"

"Yes, damn it. I want your cock in me. Do me doggie style on the bed." She jumped up and knelt on the bed, then dropped to her elbows, resting her forehead against the mattress. David was only a few steps behind her, despite having to remove his pants.

He used his finger to probe between her legs and, finding a wet spot, positioned his cock there and thrust deep inside her. Susannah gave a yelp at the sudden penetration, but only grasped the duvet with a white knuckled grip as he continued to pound his cock home.

Suddenly, on the beside table, her cell phone started ringing, "Fuck, she said, not now."

"Ignore it,"

"I can't it's Becca, I didn't phone her at midnight, she's calling me. No," she said as he started to withdraw, "Don't stop, just pass me the phone." He slowed his fucking down as Susannah pressed 'talk' "Hello? ... Becca" she panted heavily, "No, everything's fine, he's fucking me right now ... of course really, listen." She held the phone close to his cock where a loud squelching noise could be heard as it moved inside her, "See... it feels incredible," a sudden thought struck, "You should meet this guy ... of course I'm serious. Oh fuck, your going to make me cum doing that." David had reached around her and was tickling her clit, "He's started playing with my clit ... So far? He's eaten me out and I've sucked his cock and swallowed a load of cum ... he's very kinky. Want to say hi? .. Yes, seriously, ... okay hang on. She want's to talk to you."

"Now? Okay." He didn't stop fucking Susannah, and took the phone, "Hello? ... I'm David, pleased to meet you. ... Yes right now ... very tight and very wet. It's a pity you're not here ... no I doubt I could handle the two of you, but I'd love to watch you together ... yes lesbian sex ... she told me it's something she'd like to try ... okay ... are you really?" he turned to Susannah, "She's masturbating on the phone with us, ... she's playing with her nipples and fingering her cunt," he repeated, "Okay ... yes I promise. Bye," he tossed the phone to the bed. "She made me promise that I'd fill your cunt with cum." He said. Susannah just gripped the duvet tighter as he started fucking her with gusto, holding her hips and slamming his cock into her. He shuddered suddenly, thrusting deep inside her, where he froze, his cock jerking rapidly before he collapsed against her.

He rolled onto the bed, panting heavily, "That was ... special."

Susannah was fingering her pussy, running her fingers up and down her cunt through the thick liquid that was running out of her, "I should just think it was." She laughed, "I've never fucked a guy while on the phone before." She brought her finger to her mouth and licked it clean.

"Me either."

"Did I hear you telling her that I'd like to have sex with another woman?" She blushed at his nod, "She didn't know that."

"Well, now she does." He said, "I hope I haven't embarrassed you, or her."

"Na, I don't mind, and she's as slutty as me, usually anyway."

"I guessed that, she said she was masturbating on the phone with us."

"How do you feel about a cream pie?"

"You want me to eat you out now?"

Susannah nodded, "Would you?" At his nod she straddled his face, the thick cum and liquid oozing from her cunt dribbling onto his face. His hands went around her thighs, holding her steady as his tongue suddenly lapped at the mixture. Susannah closed here eyes and let him clean her. It was the first time she'd ever been eaten after being fucked and it was a sensation she liked very much.

She collapsed, eventually, spent her clit too tender to touch, her legs aching. David lay spent too, his cock limp between his thighs. She laughed suddenly seeing that he never had taken off his shirt, nor she her bra. "Mm, this was a lot of fun."

"Mm," David replied lazily. "You are one very kinky slut."

"Well, thank you kind sir." She laughed, "I take that as a compliment."

"And so you should. I meant it as one." He rolled over, "Do you mind if we go to sleep. I'm tired and I have to work in the morning."

Susannah shook her head, "No, not at all. Will I see you tomorrow?"

"Not unless you're up in less than three hours, no. I want to thank you for this. It's been one hell of an experience."

"Mmm, for me too."

"I don't suppose you'd do this again some time?"

"Why not," she grinned evilly, "Besides, weren't you the one saying you'd like to see two girls together? I'd do that for you."

His eyebrows rose, "Really?"

"Really. I think you and I might be good for each other."

"You're not talking about a relationship, are you?"

She laughed at the sudden concern in his voice, "No, besides, I noticed the pale circle where a ring usually sits on your finger. You're married aren't you?" He nodded warily, "Look, honestly, would you be able to look at your wife the same if she did some of the things you and I are going to do?"

"Well, no I guess not."

"Right, and frankly I don't know that I'd want to marry someone who knows all my kinky, slutty little secrets either. The two of us, you and I, can get together, whenever we want to, and do all those perverted little things that hide in those dark recesses of our minds; and, thirty years from now, neither of us will look at the other and think 'How could you do that?'"

"You won't tell my wife?"

"Now why would I want to do that? I'd upset her, and at the very least, if I didn't ruin your marriage, we wouldn't be able to fuck each other. So it's better all round if this stays between us."

He smiled suddenly, "Where on earth did I find someone like you, and where were you when I was eighteen."

Saul
Saul
3 Followers
12