Slutty Girls & Eager Men Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On the internet," she laughed, "And if you were eighteen, I'd be more likely to want to fuck your father."

He laughed "Lucky me then. Hey?"

"Very lucky," she kissed him. "I'm going to get a shower."

He nodded and rolled over as she climbed out of bed. The evening had met, no exceeded, all her expectations. Not only had she cum, twice ... two more times than any of her previous lovers had ever managed, but she had met a very hot, kinky, perverted man. A man who was willing to experience with her the dark side of her sexual nature.

She smiled stepping into the hot shower. Satisfied, for the moment, all she wanted now was to get clean then have a good nights sleep. Time, she reflected, for her over sensitive clit to relax.

As she rolled herself into the blankets beside her gently snoring partner, she remembered Rebecca's phone call. What would she say now that she knew of Susannah's lesbian desires? Tomorrow would bring new adventures.

12