Slutty is Good

Story Info
Is she just a tease?
2.6k words
4.55
41.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
in_use
in_use
14 Followers

Yesterday morning as I was driving to work my mind began drifting through some of my past sexual experiences. I realized how fortunate I've been to have shared these moments with some truly wonderful women, yet I can't answer why I never chose to spend my life with any one of them. I'm not seeking perfection; it just seems that when I find the right sexual chemistry the rest of the stars don't line up and vice versa. Anyway, this is a story about Robin, who I actually considered marrying because our physical chemistry was that damn good.

Robin and I met while working for the same company but in different locations. I had stopped by her office to drop off some promotional materials, we started talking, and I invited her to lunch. I guess I should back up a moment. I walked in her office and found myself staring at this 5'10 light caramel skinned perfectly shaped round assed woman dressed in jeans and a t-shirt who was not only beautiful, but incredibly funny, blunt and intelligent. I don't recall the first words Robin spoke to me, but I do remember them making me laugh and then blush a deep crimson. I've always been very attracted to black women, and intelligent women make me weak in the knees, so the combination standing before me was too much to resist.

Thirty minutes after meeting I found myself sitting across from Robin at a diner a few blocks from her office. We ordered piles of food and spent an hour sharing plates of pancakes, omelets, bacon, sausage, all kinds of good diner breakfast food. We talked about work, family, music, all the basic stuff. I was having a great time. I had been single for three or four months, and I was remembering how great it felt to spend time just talking and laughing with such an intelligent woman. What really surprised me though, was when Robin told me she was forty five years old and had recently lost sixty five pounds. My mouth almost hit the floor. I had her pegged for thirty, maybe thirty five tops, and her body, well my eyes locked on every curve every chance I got.

Stuffed with food we both agreed we needed to get back to work, so, our stomachs overfilled we began a leisurely walk back to her office. It was a warm October day, and not wanting the afternoon to end, I was thrilled when Robin asked me if we could make a stop along the way.

"It's right up here," she said, pointing to an adult store at the corner. "My vibrator burned out, I love those little bullets, but every few months I have to replace them."

"You need to buy a magic wand, plugs right into the wall, and never burns out." I said.

"Oh, so you know your toys do you? The magic wand is too bulky for me, I like being able to slide the bullet right up against my clit. It's really easy to control when I cum just by squeezing my legs. Or I can lie on top of it and just grind"

"Hmm, I must say this is the fastest any woman has ever revealed her vibrator preference to me, have to say I wish it happened more often."

Robin laughed." I'm sorry; I just like to say what's on my mind. It's a vibrator, millions of women use them, and I refuse to apologize to anyone for liking sex.

"I think that's a good thing, all of it. I'm not sure what I like better, your bluntness, or the fact that you go through vibrators faster than bic lighters."

"Oh, I think I know, "she purred.

We wandered around the store for about thirty minutes, looking at the displays of toys along the walls, laughing at the insanely unrealistic blow up dolls, and finally heading to the rear of the store where the fetish clothing and lingerie was kept.

My eyes locked onto the display of wickedly high platform heels in the center of the room and I found myself being pulled towards them. Robin noticed right away.

"Oh, so you like the tall shoes huh? Which ones do you like?"

"These are hot!" I said, pointing at a pair of white platform mules that had at least a 5" heel.

Robin began searching the boxes under the display and within seconds pulled one out and began slipping off her shoes. My cock instantly began pressing against my jeans, and I could feel the first drops of pre cum as I watched her slip the shoes on her feet. Robin walked towards me, and my eyes wandered from the curves of her ass down to her feet strapped in these incredibly sexy shoes. My heart began pounding so hard I thought I would pass out.

In an instant, Robin was standing just inches from me, towering over my six foot frame. As I looked up at her I felt her hand slide up my thigh and encase my cock and balls.

"You really do like these shoes!" she said.

"You look absolutely fucking amazing, this is almost too much."

Robin gave my cock another squeeze and said, "You'd better go home and take care of this, we have to get back to work."

Robin slipped off the shoes, put them back in the box and put it back into the display. She looked at me and smiled as I let out a deep sigh.

It was a strain walking back across the store with my cock so engorged, but with each step the pressure subsided a bit. Robin grabbed her vibrator off the wall as we passed the display of toys, grabbed a pack of batteries from the front of the register and paid for both items.

Five minutes later we were back at her office. Robin gave me a hug goodbye and an invitation to come hang out at her place the following night. I drove home, made some dinner and skipped my evening run so I could lay back and fantasize about her. Just picturing her legs, her moving in those sexy heels was enough. I tried to hold back my orgasm, just lightly stroking the head of my cock, but it was too much. Most nights I could delay my first orgasm for a couple hours, just building up to that ultimate explosion. Not tonight. Within fifteen minutes I was covered in cum, from my head to my stomach. I fell asleep in minutes.

The following day my heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest. I don't recall ever being so nervous about meeting someone, and it was taking a toll on my concentration. I left work early and went for a five mile run.

I arrived at Robin's house at six that evening. We sat on the couch and made small talk for a few minutes and then Robin reached under the sofa and pulled out a small bag of pot and a bowl. I hadn't smoked dope in almost twenty years, but after the second hit that old familiar mellow feeling hit me. Robin leaned over and started kissing me, and I responded by placing my left hand on her cheek and my right hand on the back of her neck, gently stroking from her hairline to her shoulders. Between the pot, the kissing, and the lack of a woman's touch the preceding months, once again my cock was straining to get out. Robin's hand slid between my legs, and began stroking the head of my cock through my pants. Suddenly she stopped, got up, and began walking away. My head was clouded from the pot. What was happening? Was she just a tease?

"I'll be right back," Robin said, as she entered her bedroom and closed the door.

I sat back on the couch waiting for what seemed like an hour. Suddenly the bedroom door opened and out stepped the sexiest, sluttiest looking woman of my dreams. Robin was wearing a white micro fishnet dress that barely covered her round ass. Her face was perfectly made up, lips painted a deep maroon, long dark false eyelashes, and a heavy coat of shadow over her eyes, just a shade darker than her copper colored skin. I had jumped up from my seat and was halfway across the room when I realized she was wearing the platform mules.

"You like?" she asked.

I was shaking, I can't remember ever being so turned on. "You are so unbelievably hot; I don't know what to say. Robin, you are a fucking dream!"

Robin began strolling back and forth across the living room swaying her ass with each step. Her dress was so short and gripped her body so perfectly, I was having a hard time controlling myself just watching her walk.

We met halfway across the room and began a very deep passionate kiss, Robin having to bend slightly to reach my mouth. My hands automatically cupped her ass and pulled her towards me. I couldn't wait any longer, my fingers slipped under her white thong and slid inside her, pushing against the front of her pussy. She threw her head back and let out a quiet moan, and I leaned in towards her ear and told her I needed to taste her.

Seconds later Robin was sprawled across her king size bed, her dress pulled above her waist. My face was inches from her bald pussy. I spit directly on her pussy lips and put my mouth around her clit, circling it with my tongue as my fingers fucked her pussy. Robin's back arched as I increased my speed, alternating between licking and lightly sucking her clit. My face was soaked with her juices, and I was in pure heaven, feeling her muscles contracting around my fingers as she came.

I slid up next to her and we both took a minute to catch out breath.

"I thought I was going to cum the second you spit on my pussy. Damn you like eating pussy don't you?"

"Your pussy is perfect, god I love the way you taste."

A minute later Robins hands and then her mouth found my cock. She really seemed to enjoy rolling my balls through her fingers, something I could not get enough of.

"I love balls; I just have such a fascination with them. Do you mind? Most guys don't seem to like them played with."

"You can play with my balls all day, its incredible. And most women don't pay nearly enough attention to them."

"Maybe they think I'm going to hurt them."

"My balls can take a little squeezing and sucking, don't worry about hurting me,"

Robin slid her body a little farther down so her mouth was lined up perfectly with my balls. Watching her tongue gently roll over them while she looked into my eyes brought a flood of pre cum to the tip of my cock.

"All the way in your mouth, I want to watch both of them disappear." I said

Robin began gently sucking my right ball in her mouth, letting out a giggle each time it popped out. Then she took them both in her hands, squeezed them together ever so carefully, and engulfed them in her deeply painted lips. She lay there for a full minute with my throbbing balls in her mouth, just staring at my eyes.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but you look so fucking slutty right now, it's the hottest thing I've ever seen."

Robin let my balls slip out of her mouth, a thick string of saliva still connecting them to her face. "I like that, it's good to be slutty sometimes. And tonight, I'm your little slut."

"And such a pretty little slut at that, mmm, so many things to do, where will I start?"

I rolled Robin onto her stomach and grabbed her hips to pull her ass up in the air. I rubbed my cock along her pussy until I found the entrance and slid myself all the way inside her. We fucked slowly, and occasionally I would reach out and wrap a handful of her curls around my fist, jerking her head back, and leaning forward to kiss her. I was nearing the point where I had to cum, or at least die trying.

"I've got another surprise for you," she said

I slide my body from hers and watched as she leaned over and pulled out a small plastic bag from underneath the bed, dumping its contents between us. Lying on the mattress was a leather ball spreader and a small bottle of lube.

I almost screamed, "I can't believe it; I had two ball spreaders just like these! I lost them both! Fuck, where did you get it, I haven't been able to find one."

"I bought it when I went back for the heels, I wasn't sure if you'd know what it was,"

For those of you that aren't familiar with it, most ball spreaders consist of a leather strap that snaps around your balls and cock like a cock ring. A second strap shaped like a t, sits under your balls. You lift the t strap and snap the t on both sides of the cock ring thereby lifting your testicles and spreading them apart.

I wasted no time strapping my cock and balls into place and I immediately felt my cock grow at least another inch.

"I want to watch you, kneel next to me," Robin said softly.

Robin was stretched out on the bed her vibrator resting on her pussy. I kneeled on her right side, picked up the bottle of lube, and let a long stream of the cold slippery fluid run over my cock.

Robin turned on her vibrator and I began slowly stroking my cock, which was pointed just twelve inches from her face. I could feel every vein as my hand slid down the shaft, and the more intently she stared, the harder I got. I watched Robins body start to tense up, and within minutes she let out a scream like I've never heard before. I stopped stroking myself long enough for her to get her bearings and began preparing myself for the orgasm I knew was about to cum.

"Let's see how slutty I can really be!" she said grabbing the bottle of lube and pouring another stream over my cock.

I began stroking again; the pressure inside me was fantastic. Robin began pouring lube over her fingers, and, still staring into my eyes, pushed her fingers deep into my ass. She probed for a minute, then, finding my prostate, began gently applying pressure to my favorite spot. I couldn't talk, my vision was blurred, and I wanted this to last forever. I felt the cum pulsing thru my cock with such pressure I thought my head would explode. Robin continued pressing on my prostate and finally cum began shootin out. I felt as if it would never stop. I was screaming, groaning and whimpering thru it all, the most intense orgasm I've had to this day. And when it finally subsided I looked down to see cum everywhere. According to Robin the first shots hit the headboard, the next her face and hair, and finally I soaked her dress, tits and stomach.

"Such a nasty little slut, all soaked in cum"

Robin just grinned. I bent over to kiss her, knowing that this could become addicting.

I ended up moving in with Robin a few months later and enjoyed almost a year of sex that was beyond belief. But alas, all good things must come to an end.

in_use
in_use
14 Followers