Slutty Maria Ch. 02

Story Info
Maria Briefly Escapes Her Unhappy Marriage.
1.8k words
4.01
24.4k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria's point of view...

Over the last several months, my marriage to Tony had hit a pothole. I'd been overstressed at work, traveling a lot, no time to exercise and I admit that I ate my stress. I was eating ice cream every night, to go along with at least 3 glasses of wine. A few nights a week, I'd wake up at 2:00 on the couch and drag myself to bed. I put on 30 lbs over the last 10 months. My ass had gotten quite big.

Tony never said anything regarding my weight gain, but a coldness overcame us. He never kissed me or touched me, unless he wanted sex. We had been arguing quite a bit lately, we were very short with each other.

I did have to go buy some new clothes and I was up to a size 12. About the only positive aspect of my weight gain were my boobs were now a 36DD, up from a D.

However, Tony never really had the opportunity to enjoy them, because sex was usually the last thing on my mind. We were averaging sex once every 4-6 weeks or so, and it was always because Tony had gotten horny enough to initiate it.

On a Monday, I had to go on a 2 day business trip to Atlanta. The night before, we got into a big fight about money and he'd accused me of driving up our credit card bills. It was the culmination of a long, shitty timeframe in our marriage, and I'd just had it with the stress and unhappiness. That night, I slept on the couch and cried myself to sleep.

I flew Delta into Atlanta Monday afternoon and landed early in the afternoon and went straight to my hotel. I did some prep work, when I received a phone call from one of my clients cancelling the meeting due to some "emergency."

This was the last thing I needed. I was hoping to put a dent into my sales quota, which I had underachieved for two straight quarters.

I went out to a restaurant and sat right at the bar for not so Happy Hour.

I started off by having two glasses of Chardonnay and the crowd at the bar started picking up. There was an empty stool next to me, when a very handsome black man in a suit sat next to me.

We sat there nursing our drinks in silence. I ordered a salad with chicken and once I ordered, he turned to me and said, "That sounds good, I think I'll order the same thing."

He introduced himself as Dontae and told me he was in commercial lending at a local bank. We got to talking about our jobs and for some reason, I felt a weird comfort level with Dontae. I started blurting out what had happened with my meeting getting cancelled the next day and how it frustrated me.

Dontae was sympathetic and listened to me without interruption nodding his head, looking me in the eyes as I spoke. It felt good to actually have someone listen to me, as opposed to Tony who would be rolling his eyes and trying to cut me off with what I was trying to say.

Dinner came, we each had a few more drinks, Dontae was drinking light beer, and the conversation continued on. I noticed he didn't have a wedding ring, and when he spoke of his life, he spoke more about his sister's family and his parents.

I got up to go to the bathroom, and as I walked away I looked out of the corner of my eye, and I could see Dontae checking me out. I thought, "Black men don't mind a little extra junk in the trunk on their women."

As I came back, he smiled and stood up as I sat down.

Dinner ended and he had been so nice, I picked up his dinner with my corporate card, which I would expense. I was feeling a little drunk at this point, but feeling the happiest I'd felt in months. It was nice to be listened to for a change.

I asked Dontae what he was going to do now, and he said nothing. I decided to go for it.

"I'm heading back to my hotel, would you like to stop at the bar there for a drink with me?"

He said yes and we walked the 4 blocks to the hotel, chatting about the local area.

As we got to the hotel, I called an audible. I didn't really want the evening to end. I didn't really want another drink. Instead, I said, "What do you think about us skipping the drink and going to my room instead?"

Dontae said, "What about your husband?"

I responded, "I've slept with another man before and he says it turns him on."

Dontae shrugged his shoulders and followed me to the elevator.

We got into the room and I put my arms around him and looked up. I'm 5'9" and Dontae was about 3-4 inches taller. He leaned down and kissed me, sliding his tongue into my mouth.

We stood their kissing for a few moments, when I reached up, took his coat off, and undid his tie and started unbuttoning his shirt. He cupped his hands on my cheek as he kissed me. I felt a warmness fill my body.

I had Dontae's shirt off and it was obvious he kept himself in good shape, with chiseled arms and abs. He had undressed me down to my bra and underwear. He reached and grabbed ahold of my breast and squeezed it. Then reached around and unclasped my bra, unleasing my big boobs. Dontae promptly began sucking on them.

I undid Dontae's pants, pulled them down and grabbed a hold of his penis. It was a decent size, I'd had bigger, and began pumping his hard rod. He pulled my pants down and began squeezing my ample ass with both hands. He seemed to like what I had. It felt good to feel sexy again.

Dontae pulled me over to the bed and laid me down. He hadn't touched my pussy yet. He kissed me and slid his tongue all the way down past my tits, onto my stomach, and straight into my dripping wet vagina. Dontae nibbled it a little, then slowly swirled his tongue around my clit. He then began fingering me with 2 fingers. It felt heavenly.

I was so happy! I knew it was likely only a one night stand, but it felt good to feel important and to be loved. I hadn't been feeling confident about my body and this was what I needed. I didn't feel guilty at all, because Tony had been an asshole lately, plus he claimed to like the idea of me fucking other men. So fuck him!

After several minutes of Dontae working my pussy, I needed him to stop. I wanted him to fuck me so bad, and I wanted to orgasm from being fucked. I pulled myself up and engulfed his cock with my mouth. All the way down and back up, slurping and sucking tightly as I gave him my best blow job. I licked the tip of his cock and swirled it a few times, then went all the way back down again. He did have a nice dick.

Finally I pushed him down on his back and clinbed on top facing him. We started slow, then I began bouncing faster. My tits were flopping around in Dontae's face, as we fucked. He reached up and grabbed my DD's as I bounced. He then sucked on my nipples some more.

I climbed off of him, my heart pounding from the aerobic activity, and Dontae climbed on me and slid his cock back deep into me.

I felt like a wild animal and began talking dirty telling Dontae,

"Give it to me deeper! Deeper!"

"You've got a great dick, keep fucking me."

"I haven't been fucked this good in a long time."

Dontae didn't speak a lot, other than telling me he loved my wet pussy. Finally, I climaxed and came hard. I shuddered and spasmed as I orgasmed.

Dontae kept going. Wow, this guy has some stamina! He pulled out and said, "Turn over."

I flipped over on all fours and Dontae entered me. My big boobs started flopping around again, and the sound of flesh slapping began as he fucked me doggy style. The sound of his hips and balls hitting my fat ass got louder, and Dontae started going faster and groaning with pleasure.

I could feel him starting to spasm, when he pulled out and unleashed his cock from my pussy, roping huge strands of cum on my ass and up my back. I could still feel his seed hitting my back several seconds later as he unloaded his balls.

Dontae grabbed a towel and wiped off my back. We laid back down cuddling in the bed for a while.

He said, "That was spectacular."

I said, "Wasn't so bad for me either.", as I laughed.

Dontae began squeezing my tits and sucked on them a little more.

I said, "There's only one thing we didn't do."

Dontae responded, "What's that?"

"You seem to really like my tits, but you haven't come on them yet."

He smiled as I reached down and began tugging on his cock again. It became hard quickly. I went down and began sucking his dick again, this time focusing on licking up and down his shaft again with my tongue.

When I guessed he was getting close to coming again, I said, "Come up here and fuck my tits."

I held my big boobs together as Donta slid his cock between them. After about half a minute, Dontae shot his load on my neck and tits. He pulled his softening penis from between my breasts and rubbed the head of it on my nipples, and sliding the cum on them.

We laid there for what seemed like hours after. I still wasn't feeling guilty and enjoyed the experience with no regret. I felt a glow, like I was back to my slutty ways of yesteryear.

Dontae gave me a kiss and told me he needed to go. I needed some sleep for the meeting I didn't have cancelled the next day.

EPILOGUE

I got home from my trip and went back to the Cold War with Tony. When he got home from work, he barely ackowledged me, no kiss or welcome home remarks. I smiled to myself thinking, he doesn't deserve to get turned on by the details of my recent escapades. Maybe someday, when he decides to stop beeing an asshole and this coldness ends, I'll let him know. In the meantime, I'll enjoy the memory of Dontae.

I have his contact info. Next time I go to Atlanta, I'm definitely ringing him up again.