Slutty Maria Ch. 03

Story Info
Maria impresses at her new job.
3.6k words
4.12
28.5k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSBerry
KSBerry
295 Followers

Things hadn't improved much in our marriage. Tony, wound up getting laid off from work, sank into a depression. He was struggling finding work and was now drinking 5-6 days a week. I wanted him to go to the doctor's to talk about his blues, but I just couldn't get him to go. Exasperated, I gave up and hoped this would turn around soon. I was planning on giving it another 9-12 months. If things didn't improve, I was going to explore divorce lawyers.

I wasn't going to let Tony drag me down. I started eating better, hitting the gym, and had lost 25 lbs. The gym was a terrific stress reliever and I felt good about my body again. Dontae and I would sext occasionally and I'd send him some topless pictures (I hadn't yet told Tony about this one night stand), but I hadn't had a chance to go back to Atlanta. Due to the lack of money coming in from Tony and the bills piling up, I started job hunting.

I got a new job with a software company as a sales representative. The salary and commission package was attractive, and if I got to 100% of my quota, I'd be able to cover what Tony was making at his previous job. Hopefully, my success would help ease the tension at home and get our marriage back on the right path. However, I was going to get thrown right into the fire at work. Sales kickoff was in Las Vegas the week after I got hired, so I was going to be drinking from the fire hose.

Being gone for several days, I decided to extend an olive branch. Tony was in 6 Bud Lights deep at around 9:00 PM.

"Tony, I need to get up early to catch my flight. Would you like to come to bed?"

"I guess so.", he replied unenthusiastically.

I climbed into bed naked ahead of him. When Tony climbed into bed, I straddled his chest and hung my 36 DD's in his face, smothering it, gliding them back and forth over his chin, mouth and nose, His 3 day growth prickled my sensitive nipples.

I said, "I'm trying to make sure you miss me."

Tony chuckled, and squeezed each one of my breasts.

I worked my way down, and pulled his underwear down to reveal his large hard cock. I took it in my hands and began pumping it, before engulfing it with my mouth. I gave Tony the deepest, sloppiest blow job I could as he moaned with joy. I worked my tongue up and down the underside of his shaft, tonguing his balls, then putting his whole cock back in my mouth. Finally, he could take no more, and shot his load in my mouth. I kept working his spasming dick as he let loose in me.

"Now will you miss me?"

"Wow! Absolutely. Want me to take care of you?"

"No, this was about you. I wanted to make you happy before I went away."

"Maria, that was unbelievable. Where did that come from?"

"I know you are struggling, and I just felt like you needed that."

"Thanks, that was just wonderful."

I got up early and made my flight to Vegas. The 3 day sales kickoff was on the Vegas strip at the Venetian. I arrived and attended sessions. I met the other sales reps, as well as the sales engineers, who I'd be leaning heavily on for the deals we were working on. As I sat there, listening to one boring session after another, I was alarmed to discover that I wouldn't have a dedicated sales engineer. Ten sales reps would be working with a pool of 3 sales engineers. The sales engineers were first come first serve.

This wasn't good. I was hoping I'd get one with good experience who would be dedicated to me and could guide me down the path of how the company did deals. During breaks I hit up other sales reps and the three sales engineers, Chad, Jeff, and Ted for information on what works best. Chad and Jeff were nice enough, albeit a little dorky. Ted was a bit standoffish with me, but was laughing and yucking it up with some of the more experienced reps.

At the end of the first day, I was a nervous wreck and very anxious about how I was going to succeed at this company. I felt lost, uncertain, and wasn't exactly feeling good about things. I decided the best way for me to succeed was to get in good with the sales engineers.

I went up to my room and changed into a conservative outfit. Black blazer, high necked top, and jeans. At the team dinner, I wound up at a table with Chad. Chad was your typical IT guy. No slave to fashion, dressed up just enough in obviously older fashions. He was fair haired, not married, about 5'8" and a good 40 lbs. overweight. We talked a bit, had our dinner. When it was time to go, I decided to make my move.

"Chad, do you want to go get a drink somewhere?"

"Uh, sure. That would be great. How about if we get out of this casino and go somewhere else?"

"Sounds good to me."

We decided to walk down to the Mirage, a short distance away. There Chad moved on to Jack and Cokes, I went with Chardonnay. We bounced around from bar to bar. Chad wasn't a gambler. I liked him. Despite being a bit of a nerd, he was a good engineer because he could hold a conversation. We had some laughs, I flirted with him a little. During our conversations at the bar, I'd lean in and I had my chest briefly touching against his arm.

At about 1:00 AM, we decided to head back. As we got to the elevators, I went to hug him and he was a little surprised. I whispered to him that I wanted him to come up to my room. He asked about my husband, but I told him my husband didn't mind me fucking other men. Chad, didn't exactly seem like much of a lady's man, so he eagerly agreed.

We got to the room, kissed, embraced, and started undressing each other. I hadn't shut the light off, so when he took my bra off, his eyes lit up seeing the size of my tits. As expected, his body was soft and fleshy, but I was still turned on by him touching me.

As we got naked, I pulled down his pants and his dick was hard, but it was TINY! Having slept with dozens of men over the years, I couldn't recall seeing one smaller. I rolled with it. We got into the bed and he awkwardly began fingering my pussy.

"Gentle, baby." I said to Chad.

I started pulling at his cock and he loved it. I tugged on it nice and slow, because I didn't want him coming too soon. Chad began sucking on my tits, squeezing them and licking my nipples.

Chad went down and began licking my already wet pussy. He was actually quite good at hitting the right spots, tonguing my clit, and using his fingers much more gently.

I was ready to be fucked, but because his dick was so small, I figured the only way he could do me was missionary style. I tapped his head and pulled his shoulders toward me.

Chad got in me and started fucking me. Despite him practically crushing me, it felt good having his cock in me and I started dirty talking with him,

"My wet pussy wants that cock!" "Give me that dick, baby."

Chad wasn't saying anything, I think he was in disbelief that he was getting laid. He reached up and squeezed my left breast as he fucked me.

I could tell he was getting close, so I said, "Don't come in me."

Right as he pulled out, Chad unleashed torrents of sperm on my lower belly. I reached down and jacked him off some more. He climbed off of me to go get a towel, when I pulled his dick towards my mouth, and sucked the cum off of it.

He collapsed in the bed next to me. One down, 2 to go.

-------

Day 2

I decided to set my sights on Ted today. After another day of sessions, Ted pretty much ignoring me, I felt like this was going to be more of a challenge. Chad was hanging around me hoping for a repeat night. I maintained my flirty nature with him. However, after dinner, I went to the bathroom, and gave him the slip. I went up to my room, left my ring up there this time, and changed into something a little more provocative.

I had overheard Ted talking with one of the other reps that he played Blackjack, so I went down to the Venetian tables, where I saw him sitting at a $15 table getting his ass handed to him. Focusing on each hand, Ted didn't see me. The person next to him got up and left after 10 minutes and I sat next to Ted and said hi.

I got $150 worth of chips. Luck was on my side that night! Ted started turning things around right as I sat down, and I won 8 hands in a row.

We had drinks at the table and when I got Blackjack on a $25 hand, we high fived. Ted double downed and also won a big hand. We whooped it up together. I put my arm around him and pressed my breasts against his side. Yup, resorted to that trick again.

After an hour and a half of playing, I was up $1100 and Ted was up $600.

"Ted let's leave winners."

"I'm hot, I'd like to keep playing."

I leaned forward showing my generous cleavage and said seductively, "How about if we play our own game of cards elsewhere. Do you know how to play poker?"

"Uhhh, yeah, sure do."

"Ok, let me go to the bathroom and to the store and I'll meet you at the elevators in 10 minutes."

I went to pee, stopped at the hotel store and got a few decks of cards and some beer. Ted was waiting at the elevators, and we went up to my room. On the elevator, I looked at my cellphone and there were 5 texts from Chad. I ignored them.

It was easy to convince Ted to play strip poker. I won the first three hands, and within 10 minutes, Ted was shirtless. He had a runners' physique and was lean on a 5'11 frame. He was by far, the best looking of the three boys. All of a sudden, Ted had a great run of cards, and as I took my bra off, unleashing my big tits, I was down to just my thong.

Ted had a smug look on his face as he checked out my DD's. I won the next 2 hands and Ted was down to his underwear, where I could see he had a raging hard on. He won and I was completely naked.

As I pulled my underwear off and turned, Ted gave me a light slap in the ass.

"Hands off the merchandise!" I said, playfully.

"Nice tat!" Ted said, admiring my "tramp stamp".

I turned around and straddled Ted's lap, wrapped my arms around his head and kissed him. Ted's hands creeped up and he fondled the sides of my boobs. After a few minutes of this, I got off him, reached to his underwear band, and pulled his underwear down. Ted's stiff cock was staring me in the face. It was a nice size. Not too long, but plenty of girth. I reached and started kneading it, as Ted couldn't keep his hands of my tits.

We climbed into bed, and I decided that a Tony style blowjob would win him over. I slurped up and down on Ted's dick as he gasped for breath from the pleasure. I decided he needed a few minutes, so I turned around and sat on his face. Ted ate me out as he reached up to squeeze my tits. Ted used 2 fingers to drill my pussy as he slid his tongue up into my ass, and that felt SO GOOD.

I leaned down and began licking his penis like an ice cream cone. I didn't want him coming too soon, so I stopped and told him to fuck me from behind. Ted put his cock in me and he began fucking me hard, as the slapping of his hips hit my butt cheeks and my boobs swayed around. Ted was a great fuck! He knew how to please a woman.

I orgasmed quickly, letting out waves of groans.

Ted certainly had some stamina because he hadn't come yet. He switched me to a sideways position and sucked my left tit as he fucked me.

I said, "Where do you want to come?"

"Where do you want me to come?"

"How about on my tits?"

Ted slid out of me, climbed on my chest and began tit fucking me. I encouraged him to show me a big load, and after 30 seconds of sliding his cock between my tits, he didn't disappoint. Strand after strand of sperm covered my neck, chin and boobs.

When he was done, I took hold of his cock, and rubbed the jizz on my nipples and jerked him off some more.

Ted had to get up early the next day to work on a presentation, so he left after 10 minutes. I got up and showered, getting the sticky cum off my boobs. One more sales engineer to go.

-------

Day 3

Another day of mindless Powerpoint sessions. I caught Ted's presentation, which was insightful and interesting. I ran into Chad, told him I went to bed early because I was tired from the night before. Ted played it cool around me, acting like nothing happened.

That night, there was no team dinner as the kickoff was over. However, my flight was the following morning. I'd seen Jeff hanging out at a bar the previous night by himself. I decided to take a chance and head over there, and as luck would have it, Jeff was already pretty drunk.

I needed to sober him up. I asked him if he wanted to go to a different casino, and he said sure.

We took a cab down the strip to the Luxor. We stopped into the burger bar and Irish bar there. In that time, Jeff was able to sober up a bit. He had a stocky build, about 5'6" 185 lbs, and was losing his hair. He should've shaved his head, but hadn't gone that route yet. He wasn't my type at all, I don't mind bald guys, but the hair he had left wasn't attractive, and he was about 20 lbs too heavy. What surprised me was he was only 25, 15 years younger than me. This was another challenge.

I didn't need to flirt with Jeff. He had 2 more drinks and he started getting handsy with me. I kept my composure, occasionally touching his arm with my hand during our conversation, and suggested we cab it back to the Venetian.

I had Jeff pay for the cab, and as we got into the casino, he invited me to his room. I agreed to join him. We got into his room and his hands were all over me. He was a bit sloppy, as he tried to get my bra off. I played along, reached down, and rubbed my hand over his underwear. His dick was barely average, thin, and 3/4 hard. I worked it a little with my hand and he got to full mast.

Once in bed, it became apparent that along with being sloppy, Jeff wasn't very good in bed. Like Chad, he was a little too rough with my pussy (these guys REALLY need to stop looking at porn as their guide for how to please women), jabbing his finger into my dry pussy. I asked him to be gentle, but he still kept at it. It actually hurt. I pulled away and grabbed his cock hard digging my nails into it and jerked it up and down.

"Does that feel good?"

"No, it hurts."

"Well what you're doing to me hurts. Take it slower."

Jeff backed off and started fingering me more gently. I still was having a hard time getting wet, because I just wasn't attracted to him at all. Worse, I was worried he wouldn't remember! My mind was definitely elsewhere.

As I jerked him off, I could feel his cock starting to soften. Then suddenly, I heard the sound of snoring.

"FUCK!"...FUCK, FUCK, FUCK! I said to myself. This drunken asshole had passed out on me. Now what was I going to do?

I set the alarm on my phone for 6 AM. My flight was 9:30 that morning. I figured if he could get 5.5 hours of sleep, he'd sleep off the booze, and I could hopefully make him cum.

My alarm went off and Jeff snored through it. I sighed, and decided a girl has to do what a girl has to do. I reached and grabbed his hand and put it on my bare breast. It fell right off my tit. I put my head under the covers, pulled them down, and began playing with his soft cock, wiggling it around as it hardened a little. I put my mouth on it and began giving him head. Suddenly his head popped up. I looked him in the eye as I deep throated his now hard penis.

"Let's try this again, does that feel good?" I said to Jeff

"YES! DON'T STOP!"

After sucking Jeff's penis for another minute, I climbed on top of it. He had a look of shock on his face as my tits flopped around as I bounced on his cock. I started dirty talking to Jeff.

"Fuck me with that big pole."

"Your cock is great to ride."

I was doing my best acting job, but I just couldn't do it anymore. I finally decided, I had to turn away from him and imagine I was with someone else. I asked him to fuck me from behind.

Jeff took it to the next level. Instead of putting it in my pussy, he slid his cock into my ass! I was stunned. But you know what? I actually enjoyed it! I felt so dirty as he fucked my ass.

Now Jeff had turned the tables,

"You like my dick in your ass, you whore?"

"Oh yeah, don't stop." I responded.

"A slut like you loves getting fucked in the ass."

"I am a cheap dirty whore."

Jeff pulled out and squirted his cum first on my asshole, then let loose a few strands on my lower back tattoo. Then rubbing the load with his dick, he used it as a lubricant to insert it back in my ass. After 30 seconds he pulled out. I felt so dirty and used, and I couldn't believe how much I loved it. Jeff squeezed my left nipple roughly then slapped my boob.

"You like that cock, whore?"

"Yeah, I really liked how dirty you made me feel."

We cleaned up, I gathered my things, got dressed, and headed back to my room.

-------

Day 4

I got home from my trip that afternoon. When I arrived home, Tony was in a terrific mood. I asked why he was doing so well. He said that he had an interview earlier in the day and had gotten a job offer right there on the spot. I was so happy for him.

He asked me about the sales kickoff and what it was about. Knowing he likes my slut stories, I filled him in on my anxieties and what I did to ensure I'd get proper attention from my sales engineers. He demanded we play strip poker very soon and he especially liked my story about Jeff treating me like a whore and fucking me in the ass. That night, I let Tony fuck me in the ass, too. He didn't even pull out. Blew his load right in there. Two different dicks in my ass in one day.

-------

Epilogue

So far, my activities at sales kickoff have paid huge dividends. After six months, I'm crushing it. I'm already over my quota, at 115%; a $600K deal that Chad worked on with me and a $350K deal that Jeff worked on with me put me over the top.

We don't have an office, so it's a work from home arrangement. The engineers never see each other, so they have no idea that I'm screwing around with all of them.

All three of my engineers go out of their way and rearrange their meetings with other reps to help me. I don't see the other sales reps, but I do see the engineers when we do customer visits. I have admittedly given blow jobs to all three of the boys since the sales kickoff; with Tony's blessing.

I fucked Chad when the purchase order came in on that $600K deal, as well as Ted after a particularly difficult deal came through. These trysts are easy; we sometimes have early meetings so we get hotel rooms the night before or we will grab one in the afternoon after a meeting.

It turns Tony on when I come home with my big tits all sticky from one of the boys' loads. He's perfectly fine with this arrangement. He loves hearing the details. Who would've thought that me fucking my sales engineers would save my marriage?

Things are looking up at home. He's happy at his job and happy for me. We are out of debt and saving money. I'm doing well, my boys are happy to work with me. Life is on the upswing again.

KSBerry
KSBerry
295 Followers