Slutty Ondra's Sex Log Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As pleased as I was with the priceless knowledge I was acquiring through all of my whoring around and as much as I appreciated being given every inch of cock that I could possibly desire to wrap my eighteen-year-old lips around and every ounce of semen that my eighteen-year-old throat could ever hope to swallow, those weren't the only places on my body that begged attention. I had a frequently wet, eighteen-year-old, virgin pussy that also needed to feel the satisfaction of at least two or three of its own orgasmic releases on a daily basis - and that was at a minimum. I was left severely hanging on that one, though, and all I could do was go home and get myself off on my own time like I had always done.

Nothing overly rambunctious here guys, remember, I didn't own a vibrator. Sometimes I'd do the hairbrush thing, but most of the time it was just me in my bedroom with my legs spread and my stuffed animals staring at me while I rubbed my clit and stuck my fingers inside myself until I came a few times. Most days I would try and make it home to masturbate before my mom got in, but sometimes I'd be busy hanging out with a guy and would get home after she did. Then, I would simply wait until I went to bed that night to pleasure myself.

In the mornings I just wanted to sleep in until the last possible second before I had to get out of bed to get ready for school, so the most exciting thing going on in between my legs at that hour was the release of whatever urine had built up in my bladder during the previous night. Unless you want to count the fact that I sometimes would put a pillow in between my legs when I slept on my side.

So, the boys were appropriately on schedule in negotiating their natural rites of passage in life. After already knowing how to achieve an orgasm using their own hands for years, they had finally experienced the sensation of a climax brought about by the mouth of a girl. Meanwhile I had not yet made my own such rite of passage and still did not know what it felt like to have an orgasm given to me by anyone other than myself. The person to bring out my true sexuality was this one boy who would pick me up in his SUV. He'd meet me behind my school and we'd go and find a secluded spot to play with each other, then he'd drop me back at my car after we were done. His name was Joey, and I'm singling him out because he was the one guy other than Steve R. to whom I could have lost my virginity - and almost did. Joey actually became the second boy I had intercourse with, but I had lots of other firsts with him.

He was the first person to put his mouth on my pussy, the first to put his dick in my ass and the first to really sit me down and teach me how to give a blowjob. So, all you men out there that I've been with since Joey have him to thank for me being so good at giving all of you head and so ready and willing to take all of your fucking cocks up my ass.

From the beginning I knew that my experience with him would be different. See, unlike the rest of the boys I had blown, Joey HAD been with other girls before me. He had even gone all the way with a couple of them. That just goes to show that no matter how advanced you may think you are, there's always someone out there who can make you feel like you know nothing about sex. The first time he picked me up, I asked him if he had ever done anything like this before. He just smirked and said,

"What do you think?"

Granted, that was quite obnoxious on his part, but I was not in that car with Joey to be babied or told what I wanted to hear. I was in there because of my insatiable curiosity about the sex organs that dangled in between boys' legs, their penises, their balls and the salty liquid produced by them when they are brought to their pinnacle of stimulation.

As Joey unzipped his pants and I squirmed around to find the right position in the passenger's seat, we both knew that my mouth would soon become the vehicle to bring him to his own sexual pinnacle and that shortly it would be filled with the pungent fluid of climax, the taste of which, despite being so young, I was already way too familiar with.

I went on to give Joey lots of oral sex before the school year was out, but as much fellatio as I delivered TO him, I received an equal amount of cunnilingus back FROM him. Joey was the first person in my life to eat my pussy. I, of course, knew about this act already, but at that point in my sexual development, I just didn't think anyone would ever have the slightest interest in actually doing that to me.

If girls thought that boys' penises were gross, what must the boys have thought about our vaginas? I mean, with all the secretions and excretions that get produced in between a girl's legs, I myself wasn't even sure what to expect from my pussy at any given moment. It was full of surprises. It seemed like I smelled different down there every day and sometimes my vaginal fluids would be sweet and clear and others they would be thick and tangy (and yes, I did smell myself and taste myself). So, why in the hell would a boy be crazy enough to risk putting his face in between my legs?

Not only did Joey please my pussy with his mouth, but he also, with a little trial and error, gave me the pleasure of feeling my first orgasm that was not self-administered. Rite of passage completed for me. He even went as far as to actually stick his tongue INSIDE my asshole. I must say that this shocked me at first, but felt absolutely amazing at the same time!

I thought this would become a regular part of oral sex for me with every guy in the future, but I now know I was wrong about that. I'm sorry, but most guys aren't about to physically stick their tongues into a woman's asshole. I'd say that 90% of the men I've had sex with draw the line at going that far to please me. I can't say that I blame them, though. It would be rude of me to expect a guy to stick his tongue into the dirtiest place on my body. Actually, I'm happy if a guy just licks my asshole a few times while he's down there doing other stuff. That's enough for me.

Joey first introduced me to the concept of sixty-nining too. He'd recline the seats of his SUV so we could do it. He was so proud of that car and he would always brag to me about how many cubic feet of storage space it had (like I really could have given two shits). But for some reason he'd forget about all of that when we were sixty-nining and the only storage space he seemed to care about was how many cubic centimeters of his cum he could store inside of my mouth.

Still being a virgin (albeit only in the clinical sense), I can't tell you how many times I was just dying to spin around and sit myself right down onto his hard cock. But as free as I was in offering my mouth to boys as a personal pleasure device for their penises, I still was not yet ready to accept one of them inside my pussy. Joey did eventually have me in that way, he would just have to wait another month or so.

With being on the receiving end of oral as the most recent addition to my repertoire of things to do with boys, maintaining my own vaginal freshness quickly moved to the top of my list of priorities. Knowing that boys sought to consume my body in that way, I could no longer cut those corners that lots of us girls tended to cut with our personal hygiene - like giving ourselves a hasty and almost meaningless wipe after urinating because getting back to the conversation with our girlfriends was more important.

I'll admit it, we girls could be every bit as lazy as the boys with the way that we maintained ourselves and we knew that our vaginas wouldn't go falling off if we were not the most meticulous with certain things. So sue us! Uh, uh, guys - don't try to squirm your way out of this one yourselves. I'm not letting you off scott free here either.

If I had an eighteen year old niece and I came walking into your living room with her after she got out of school one day and told you that she wanted to feel what it's like to have her pussy eaten for the first time, then she lifted up her skirt, slid her panties down and stepped out of them, handed those stale, day-old panties to you to hold for her while she reclined herself back on your sofa with her legs spread and her feet pointed so far skyward that she could hold up the ceiling if it fell - would you seriously NOT lick her pussy if she told you that she didn't wipe herself very well after she peed at school earlier that day?

Not that she would even have to tell you anyway, because you'd probably be able to smell it on her once you got your sweaty faces deep enough in between her legs and your dirty noses close enough to her little stinky vagina, you sleazy fucking perverts!

With my own freshness now of paramount importance, each trip to the bathroom during the school day became a CSI-level forensic investigation, which would find me meticulously collecting any and all evidence which could offer me the slightest insight into the condition and overall cleanliness of my vagina.

First I'd look down at it while I sat there on the toilet, which didn't really tell me anything except that it was still there. Then I'd rub it with with my hand and sniff that hand to see if I picked up any alarming odors. Lastly, I'd stick my fingers inside myself to see what it smelled like in there. Sometimes I'd forget, and put my hand down there after I peed but before I wiped myself. I'm such a space cadet!

I was beginning to drive myself nuts worrying that some boy would think I was dirty or that my pussy smelled bad when he ate me out, so I realized I would need to find a foolproof way to ensure that it was clean for them before each rendezvous.

I remember buying a bunch of cheap washcloths and keeping them in a plastic bag in the trunk of my car, so I could freshen myself up in the bathroom at school before I would go to meet a boy. Then, I'd throw each cloth away after I used it, cause I couldn't bring them home and have my mother wondering why all these little white washcloths were suddenly showing up in the laundry.

I also started wearing panty liners a lot of the time, so if my pussy got wet from all of that bodily contact, which it inevitably did, the crotch wouldn't get all stained and crusty, giving another blatant signal to my mom that her daughter was up to no good.

I wasn't shy in telling all the boys I was fooling around with about my little tricks too. When they'd reach their hands into my panties to finger my pussy or they'd take them completely off of me, they would see the liner in the crotch and know exactly why it was in there. Some were a little weirded out by it and some thought it was hot.

I'm probably giving away trade secrets and contributing to the depravity of high school girls around the world, but parents need to hear this stuff too - especially dads. You need to think about what your daughter may have been doing just before she walked in the door this afternoon.

Not to offend anyone, though. I realize that the overwhelming majority of the girls out there are proper young women and not horny, cock-crazed sluts like I was back in high school and continue to be today.

I got so used to, and good at, making boys cum with my blowjobs back in high school, that now it's rare for me to encounter a cock that I can't make gush like a geyser by only using my mouth. I became that skilled just by asking the boys with whom I was playing show-and-tell lots of questions about their penises.

Of all the boys, Joey gave me what was by far the best instruction on how to please a man. He let me look on as he masturbated. I took note of the rhythm and tempo with which he stroked his shaft. I watched intently as he taught me about the most sensitive spot underneath the tip (although I think I still get that wrong sometimes).

But it was probably what he imparted to me verbally that most greatly influenced how I give head to this day. I am, of course, paraphrasing, but it was something along these lines. First he asked me:

'Ondra, you know how when you're in your car in the dark at night and you want to change the station on your stereo to the fifth preset, you'll count the buttons as you feel along with your finger until you get to button #5?'

I nodded.

Then he said:

'Well, I couldn't count those buttons off using only my penis. It's just not sensitive in that way. I would obviously be able to feel that it was touching something rough, but I couldn't count off button-by-button just using my dick.'

Then he told me, because it's not sensitive in that way, not to worry about all the bullshit licking and teasing I had previously been doing to him. That stuff didn't matter.

Just concentrate on the two most important things - FRICTION and MOISTURE.

I needed to make sure I used my mouth on a guy's cock in the exact same way that he would jerk himself off with his own hand - all that other shit was a waste of time.

On went the light bulb!

After that I definitely blew Joey a lot better, but I still wasn't completely sure how religiously to follow his guidance. If one guy tells you, "Blow me like this," that doesn't necessarily mean it'll work on another guy's cock. When I thought back to the other dicks I had already sucked, I remembered that I had spent a considerable amount of time just licking along their shafts and dancing my tongue around all over the place on them and those boys never complained.

I also remembered, however, that if I spent too much time away from the basic motion of stroking them with my mouth, inevitably I would get one of their hands firmly pressed to the back of my head and a mouthful of more cock than I was necessarily ready to take in - as if they were telling me, "That's enough of that, now get back to business," so it seemed like Joey's advice indeed had some merit.

So, I decided that if I was going to do any licking in the future, I would focus most of it on the guy's balls and I would do it simply to take a quick break and give my jaws a rest for a while, then quickly get right back to sucking. NO FUCKING AROUND.

On the issue of friction, if I tried to keep my lips wrapped around a guy's cock with maximum tightness and at the same time keep my mouth open wide enough so that he wouldn't feel my teeth on his dick, my jaws would be completely exhausted in about ten seconds. That's why I started using my hand to provide most of the friction. That, plus I figured my own hand was simply replacing his as if he were jerking himself off.

The moisture point I really didn't need Joey to tell me about. Even though I hadn't had intercourse yet, I obviously knew that my pussy got wet for a reason, so why wouldn't I keep a guy's dick as wet as possible when it was in my mouth too? Duh!

So, now I guess you have the complete back story on how I acquired my blowjob skills. I'd say that the number one question I get from sex partners has to be, "How the fuck did you get so good at giving head?"

Some women would be coy and give an answer like, "I have my ways," or "Wouldn't you like to know?" Well not me. I'm telling you folks point blank exactly how I got so good at sucking a guy's cock.

Some really good insights from a certain boy coupled with, hopefully, some decent common sense on my part - and there you go. After all, we're not talking about nuclear physics here. Giving a good blowjob is not that difficult. Any girl should be able to figure it out, right?

But getting back to my original point, if I wasn't so fucked in the head, didn't have the issues I have and wasn't trying to avoid the emotional in favor of the physical, I probably wouldn't have taken the time to find all this stuff out in the first place.

I'd be like "normal" girls who only gave blowjobs to their boyfriends on their birthdays and not very good ones at that (so I'm told).

All the fun I was having did not come without its price, however, as I quickly developed a reputation as being a skank at the other high school and my rep at my own school wasn't much better.

Slutty Cara, on the other hand, was still able to maintain her squeaky clean image. The summer after senior year I finally asked her how she managed to graduate with her reputation still intact, even though she had sex with so many of the boys. She said,

"I threatened each boy that I would go to the police and tell them the sex wasn't consensual."

Folks, Cara is one SHREWD operator! She was the one girl back in high school who no one messed with. She commanded respect. Even the boys who fucked her wouldn't dare "fuck with" her.

To this day, neither would I. She's smarter than me, she's funnier than me, she's ballsier than me, I have no doubt that she could kick my ass in a fight and to top it off, she's absolutely beautiful!

My only ammunition against her in an argument is to say, "Oh yeah? Well guys like my ass more than yours."

That's the only place I've got her beaten guys, and even then, sadly, it's not by much.

Back at school, I was absolutely ready to explode if I didn't soon become a card carrying member of the Girls Who've Had A Guy's Dick In Their Pussy Club. I know it was just my imagination, but in the days right before I lost my virginity, I went as far as to think that my own bodily scent was changing. My after-shower splash seemed to smell different on me and I even thought my panties smelled different when I took them off at night. But again, all of this was completely in my head.

I'm sure that my panties didn't smell any fucking different and that my vagina had the same range of scents as it did on any normal day: shower-fresh in the morning, a little earthy by my 2 p.m. pre-calc class and having just the slightest musty aroma by the time the evening rolled around.

Well, during that very same pre-calc class one day, I was already looking forward to an after-school, pussy-freshening shower, as I was all set to go to Joey's house at around 5:00 that evening. His parents were away and we would be free to get as naked and physical as we wanted.

As I sat there in class, trying to predict if this would be "the time," I was admittedly apprehensive about the upcoming evening. But the one thing I could be sure of was that, hour by hour, maintaining my virginity was becoming less and less important to me and that experience had begun to take precedence over chastity in the way that I measured myself as a young woman.

(To be continued ...)

12