Slutty Sara's Adventures

Story Info
Daughter and mom get nasty.
8.3k words
4.29
227.7k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slutty Sara and Mandy Mom..X Hubby's Wifey and Daughter Seduced

by Sara and Hubby Bill

"How do you plan on doing it?" asked beautiful 22 year old Sara Jones lighting her 3rd cigarello of the morning. "How are you going to seduce the innocent mother and daughter."

"A simple idea really..were going to overwhelm them with kindness..fool them with subtle words and baffle them with bullshit." laughed 45 year old platinum haired Mandy Collins. "But will have to see about innocent.. plus these two big beauties are going to be put on display to entice the ladies." said Mandy reaching across the diningroom table to tweak the young girl's swollen pink nipple.

"They'll be here about 2:30 to pick up my ex-husband's title to his Lexus..Lisa thinks bringing that stuckup bitch of a daughter as an escort will protect her...this should be fun."

"Is Lisa the mother hot? What does she look like?" asked Sara biting her lower lip..with the pleasure of the pinching fingernail on her stiff nipple.

"Blonde..40ish..with real nice long legs and a set of boobs that make dead and gone Anna Nicole Smith's breasts look like oranges." laughed Mandy taking a Mores 120 cigarello out of the cigarello case on the table. "My ex's such a sucker for big boobs."

"Yeah..he is a pig..just like most men. He was always trying to feel me up." sighed Sara taking a long pull on her cigarello. "Kept telling me what a big cock he had for his special step-daughter."

"Now..now baby-girl don't judge all men by the actions of a few. Those tits of your's are few and far between. I know quite a few women and men that have told me in no uncertain terms..how they would love to get their hands and lips on them."

"Like this mommy?" moaned Sara cupping her step-mother's hands around her tits. "You always make me feel real good..mother."

"I know honey and your mommy loves her sweet lil' girl's boobies,now go upstairs and get dressed in the new outfit I bought you." said Mandy weighing the young girl's heavy breasts in her hands. "Make sure you use plenty of make-up..you know how I like to to see you tramped up."

"Kisses mommy." begged the pretty young girl standing up...her firm 36 DD's giggling lewdly. "Gimmie a kiss to show lil' Sara how much you love her"

Sara pressed her full lips to Mandy's catching her step-mother as she was about to exhale a mouthful of cigarello smoke. "Ummmm...mother I love your smokey kisses...it makes my pussy wet."

"Baby girl you keep that up and I'll sit your ass up on this table and eat your pussy...now go on and get ready Lisa and her daughter Lana are probably on their way right now and I need your help in getting a taste of the mom and daughter team." purred Mandy patting Sara's firm naked ass as she enhaled on her Mores 120.

"Bitch..." hissed Sara sticking out her tongue at her step-mother.

"Slut..." mimicked Mandy copying Sara's tongue action...causing them both to smile.

"Mother your Sara loves you." the pretty young blonde yelled skipping down the hallway to the staircase. "Me and mom are going to get some pussy..tra..la..la..la..la..." she sang out.

"Love that little slut." thought Mandy standing up and admiring herself in the full length mirror on the diningroom wall. She let her cigarello dangle from her lips and placed her hands on her hips...pirouting on her 6 inch white leather cum fuck me spikes. "Not bad for an old bitch." she hummed staring at her tight mature body. Her white silk button up the front dress hugged her shape...the top 4 buttons undone to expose the cleveage of her 38DD tits."Not bad at all..."

------------------------------------------

"Damn this is going to catch someone's attention." chirped Sara lighting up a fresh cigarello from the pack on Mandy's makeup table. Hanging on the closet door was a man's red silk long sleeve dress shirt complete with large diamond cufflinks...a red leather corset with matching nylon thigh highs hung on a hanger below the shirt. "Mother...sure wants her baby girl to look like a high class call girl.."

On the make-up table Sara found a noted penned to her.."Remember darling...slut..tramp..whore..loads of mascara.. eyeliner ...and lipgloss. We must look like the perfect lewd bitch that we are..."

Sara noticed that her step-mother had set out for her..Mandy's favorite ruby red lipstick and lipliner. Lavender eyeshadow completed the ensemble. Pulling out the make-up chair Sara smiled. A pair of red leather thigh high spiked heeled boots lay across the seat.

"Well I guess I know what's on mother's wicked mind." thought Sara taking a long pull on her Mores 120. "Better make her happy.." she hummed placing her cigarello in the ashtray...picking up the eyeshadow. Five minutes later Sara put the finishing touches to her lips and batted her long fake eyelashes in her reflection in the mirror.

"Simply irresistable.." spoke Mandy standing behind Sara..smoking her cigarello. "I just had to see how my baby looked in her hooker make-up."

"Gonna cost you lady.." mugged Sara taking short hit on her cigarello. "Pay up now or later?"

"How about I pay you off in orgasm's..let's say 3 at a time."

"Oh..God...sounds yummy.." cooed Sara stubbing out her cigarello in the ashtray. "Mother I think I'm going to need your help cinching up. Do you think there's time for a quick finger fuck?"

"No way baby girl...lets get this corset on." said Mandy handing the sexy garb to her step-daughter. "Just enough time to finish getting you dressed."

---------------------------------------------------

The chiming of the doorbell caught Mandy's attention. "Well here goes nothing." thought Mandy setting down her glass of white wine. Taking a quick drag off her Mores 120 Mandy walked to the huge double mahogany entry way doors, the sound of her spiked heels echoing off the marble hall.

"Hello Lisa and Lana won't you please come in." greeted Mandy in her best happy to see you voice. Mandy took a quick check of here ex-husband's new wife and daughter. Lisa ever the fashion diva wore a charcoal grey business suit jacket with matching trousers. A creamy yellow blouse accented the stylish jacket. Mandy immediately noticed the silky material was straining to contain the platinum blonde's huge boobs. Yellow 6 inch velvet cum fuck me spikes completed Lisa's up and cumming CEO apperance.

Lana nearly a twin of her mother.. right down to the well endowed chest..followed her mother in the door. Skin tight black leather tights encased her taut asscheeks..a smart looking expensive black leather jacket showcased the girl's bright neon green titty top.

"God..girl not much holding back those big babies.." thought Mandy taking a drag on her cigarello. She noticed the bitch sported Sara's favorite style of thigh high black leather 6 inch spiked heeled boots so much in style at the moment.

"I'm only here to get William's car title and nothing else..if you try any funny business..I'll have you in court tommorrow." boasted Lisa tucking her alligator handbag to her chest defensevly. Her sexy blonde daughter stood next to her mother her hands on her hips..legs spread military style.

"You look very stylish and attractive today..you always did have excellent taste in clothes." complimented Mandy without a blink of an eye..enhaling on her cigarello " Lana I must say youv'e grown into a very beautiful young lady."

"What!!" stammered Lisa a wicked smile parting her full red lipsticked lips. "Well aaahhh..yes I do have a flair for fashion and my darling daughter's looks run in the Ramsay bloodline." she added haughtly.

"You conceited bitch." thought Mandy, "Ramsay bloodline...Oh..God..does she think she's related to the queen." smirked Mandy under her breath. "Why don't you and Lana join me for some refreshments in the diningroom...lets try to be civil with each other..after all we have so much in common..William has such good taste in women...wouldn't you say Lisa?"

"Well yes...your right..we both are rather beautiful and I am as one would say "the cream of the crop". Perhaps a cool drink would be nice...what do you think Lana darling?"

"I guess mother." said Lana looking at her beautiful mother questionably. "Could I use your restroom Mrs. Collins?"

"Of course sweetie..right up the stairway and to the right..feel free to enjoy my perfumes and lotions." purred Mandy pushing the door closed with a push of her big ass....cum along Lisa..is white wine to your taste or something stronger?" asked Mandy cigarello smoke trailing from the Mores she held between her finger's.

Mandy watched Lana's gorgeous ass jiggle lewdly as she walked up the stairs. "Gonna get my tongue between those cheeks." thought Mandy turning gesturing Lisa to follow her.

"Much to early for strong spirits...Ummmm Mandy...whats going on? Your usually such a bitch." asked Lisa following the shapely older blonde into the diningroom.

"I've decided I like you and would really like to get to know you better...in fact I think you are one hot piece of ass."

Lisa's beautiful green eyes grew wide in astonishment. "I'm what?"

"Hard of hearing Lisa? I said your one hot piece of ass and I really want some of it." laughed Mandy blowing a stream of cigarello smoke in the blonde's pretty face.

"Well I never.." gasped Lisa taking a deep breath..causing her magnificent chest to swell..straining the pearl buttons holding the blouse closed. "I think I better find my daughter and leave."

"Relax bitch!!" commanded Mandy pushing the women down onto the plush diningroom chair. "You never..but you will today...you know you like your cunt licked. My ex told me so the other day...informed me about that big joy button tucked between your legs.

"Oh my..when was William here? What was he doing here? What did he tell you?" stammred Lisa. "Oh..God I think I need one of your cigarellos."

Mandy lit one of her Mores 120's placing it between Lisa's lips...she enhaled deeply holding the smoke.

"He may be my ex and we can't stand each other..but he still loves to get sucked off..I'm a born cocksucker and Oh..Lord I love his big prick!!!" Mandy touched Lisa's shoulders rubbing them gently. "Told me that your clitoris is the size of a boy's penis and you love having it tongued. Told me you like your sex a little rough. Bondage...ropes and clamps!!!"

"Such a blabber mouth..." groaned Lisa turning her pretty face to look up at Mandy...she took a pull off her cigarello pursing her full lips. "Do you want to kiss me? Fuck me? Tie up my titties?"

"God damn from hard ass to hot ass in 5 minutes...bitch your too fucking easy." hissed Mandy squeezing Lisa's chin between her long sharp red nails. "Kiss you..Fuck you...and make you eat my cunt and shithole..then maybe if your really good you can drink my pee...make that stuckup daughter of yours gulp my piss from your mouth...."

"My God you bitch your making my pussy wet..." moaned Lisa flicking her long pink tongue at Mandy. "Kiss me hard...hurt my lips...bite my tongue!!!"

"Yeah girl I knew from the day you married William our paths were going to cross...all us Ramsay girl's have that look.. new and old wives..the I want it look!!!" snapped Mandy blowing another stream of cigarello smoke in Lisa's face. "How's this for a kiss?" Mandy mashed her lips against Lisa's smearing her lipstick across the new wife's cheek..biting at the gold hooped earring piercing her earlobe.

"Ohhhh...damn that's nice..bite my neck..bite my nipples..bite my pussy lips...." screamed Lisa smoking her cigarello.

"Slow down honey we got all day...you do play hard..slut...Fuck women I can smell your sex!!!" kissed Mandy into Lisa's ear. "Cunt..Pussy..Twat!!!"

"What about my daughter? What will she think?"

"Don't you worry your pretty little face about Lana...there's a very hungry lil' girl named Sara waiting to pounce on her ass upstairs...in fact she probably has your daughter's face buried between her thighs already. Now about those titties let's let those beauties come up for air." laughed Mandy pulling Lisa's jacket off. "Lady this bitch is going to give them mams some nasty love."

------------------------------------------------

"Hi sexy..." purred Sara leaning against the bathroom door jam.

"Who the fuck are you?" blurted Lana sitting on the pink porcelain toilet. Her leather tights puddled around her spiked heeled ankles. The neon green titty top pulled up exposing the young girl's 40DD boobs.

"I'm Sara...what ya doing? Playing with yourself?" asked Sara taking a drag on her Mores 120. "Making that pussy cum?"

"Noooooo...I was just wiping...after I peed." lied the girl not very convincingly. "I was just cleaning my vagina after I urinated."

"Don't lie to me bitch...I was spying on you. You were really finger banging that pussy...sounds nice and wet.. squishy like...want me to finish what you started? By the way you got a name bitch?"

"I'm Lana Ramsay...my mother is downstairs..talking to Mrs. Collins...Do you always dress like that? Like a hooker?" asked Lana trying to pull the skimpy nylon top over her big tits. "And no I don't need any help..Oopps caught me lieing..."

"Only when I'm hunting...it's like honey attracting bees...don't cover those boobs sweetie I like looking at them. Now tell Sara the truth...you were beating off...right? Maybe thinking about my step-mother Mandy mom." inquired Sara flicking her spent cigarello at the sink..hitting it. "2 points. Now back to your finger fucking. I asked you a question...want some help? Thinking about my mother?"

"Oh..Fuck..Alright I was thinking of her big tits and yes you can help me get my nut...is that the answer you wanted...Ummmm..Sara right? Could I have one of your cigarellos?"

Sara opened the cigarello case she held in her hands placing the cigarellos between her lips lighting them with her gold Dunhill lighter.

"Here slut." said Sara holding the Mores out to the girl. "Now open your legs I want to see your cunt. Is it shaved?"

"Bald...smooth as a baby's behind." smiled Lana taking a drag on her cigarello. "You want me to eat you while you finger fuck me? I can do it...I'm a very talented lil' girl."

"I bet you are." grinned Sara stepping in front of the girl on the toilet. Parting the front of the red silk man's dress shirt..Sara placed her cigarello to her lips,then reached down framing the slick smooth pubic mound ..her fingers forming an oval around her swollen pink lips...the long red nails parting the sticky sweet labia. "Kiss..Kiss..bitch...after you eat...I'll make you cum real hard. Oh yeah right there kiss my clit..long licks."

-------------------------------------------------

"Are you going to hurt my titties?" questioned Lisa taking a nervous pull on her cigarello. "Make Lisa's big titties ache? I like my boobs slapped..."

"Like them slapped..huh..you slut? How about you beg for me to slap these big tits." sneered Mandy.. bitch slapping the blonde's cheek...making it turn an angry pink. "Cause if you think that stung wait till I beat your knockers black and blue..."

"Oh..My God..you just made me wet my panties." cried Lisa..cigarello smoke drifting from her full red lips. "I don't know if it's pee or pussy squirt..when I piss I cum and when I cum I piss!!!"

"Lisa you lil' cunt you’re an amazing women..why haven't we got together before this?" asked Mandy taking the lapels of Lisa's creamy yellow shirt in her long nails..tugging the silky material apart. "Just think bitch we could have been licking each others cunt's for the last 6 months.." added Mandy watching the blouse stretch tight over Lisa's huge breasts.

"Fuck..I don't know.." groaned Lisa grasping Mandy's wrists. "Your Ex warned me to stay away..cause you were such a mean bitch. Oh..Fuck.. I want my tits slapped..NOW!!!" yelped Lisa pulling on Mandy's wrists ripping the front of her blouse open. causing.the expensive pearl buttons to pop and fly in all directions.

Lisa cooed in relief feeling the cool air on her fantastic breasts..a large gold hoop piercing each inch long thumb thick cherry red nipple...the silver dollar sized aurole surrounding the stiff nipple.. puffy and pink...tasty.

"Mama Mia...bitch you do have great titties.." laughed Mandy staring at the over sized melons.."Big girl titties with big girl pierced chewy nipples...Mandy Mom is going to have fun with these.." purred Mandy taking the nearly finished Mores 120 from Lisa's elegant finger's..taking a quick drag off it..then touching the smokey filter to the end of Lisa's erect nipple. "Maybe sear the ends with the ash.."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh..GOD..YES...Hot cigarello ashes burning my nips...then we kiss them and make them all better.." hissed Lisa with a wicked grin...bite them first..make em hurt!!!!!!!!"

Lisa's 40DD boobs jiggled lewdly as she took a deep breath in anticipation of the smacking she knew was on the menu..her breasts had always been sensitive..but since getting them pierced it seemed just thinking about sex got the big beauties restless..and nearly always a kiss..a slap..could work up a delicious orgasm.

"Squeeze your tit bitch..squeeze it and make that fucking nipple stick way out...Bill said you can cum just having your nipples bit." said Mandy crushing out the spent cigarello..immediately lighting up another from the case on the table. "I'm gonna make you cum........make you have lots of big girl cums."

"Fuck Yes..Oh..God..Fuck Yes...lots of wet sticky big girl cums!!!" gushed Lisa taking her tit in her hand.. pressing...milking the tanned titty forcing the aurole to swell.. making the fat nipple throb..the gold hoop gleaming in the soft light "Jeeeezzzee..My God...that feels good...it's almost like my nipple is going to pop.."

"Now I want you to put that fucking nipple in your mouth..bite it..pull on it with your teeth.." ordered Mandy exhaling a mouthful of cigarello smoke on Lisa's breast. "I want to see some blood.."

"Ummmmmmmmmmm...Lord..my juice is running down my legs...Mandy feel my cunt..Pleeeeeeeese..." begged Lisa lifting her tit to her full red lips..forcing the nipple into her open mouth. "Touch my pussy..."

This nasty bitch really needs to get her "nut"..thought Mandy undoing the clasp on the thin 14 carat gold belt looped around the waist of Lisa's business suit trousers..Mandy's skilled finger's popping the button holding the waist band of Lisa's slacks. "You take care of that nipple and I'll worry about your twat." quipped Mandy holding her Mores 120 up to Lisa's lips so she could suck in the erect nipple and enhale smoke at the same time.

"Nipple and sweet smoke...what a perfect combination." grunted Mandy dipping her finger's into the open zippered trousers..her hand searching. "Whoa..bitch whats this?" questioned Mandy..a broad smile beaming on her perfect lips. "Feels pretty fucking big!!!!"

Lisa's grey trouser's puddeled around her yellow leather 6 inch cum fuck me spikes..Mandy gasped as she stared at the enormous clit she held in her finger's..Lisa's blood congested clitoris protruded from it's clitorial foreskin nearly 2 inches.. "My God it's just like a baby cock..." thought Mandy squeezing the clit..feeling the oily wettness smearing her fingertips.

"You ever fuck anyone with this baby?" asked Mandy taking a drag on her cigarello..while she masturbated Lisa's clitoris..working the ball of her thumb over the walnut sized glans.

"Ummmm..fooook..yeath.." Lisa mumurred her mouth full of her own tit. "Oh God Mandy..I fucked my daughter Lana with it last night." giggled Lisa letting the nipple pop from her lips...a smear of her cocksucker red lipstick smeared around the fat nub.

Like a cobra striking.. Mandy's free hand slapped Lisa's boob. "Did I tell you to stop sucking your own titty." snapped Mandy..the palm of her hand slapping the underside of the huge breast...Bright red finger print welts decorating the tanned boob.